The Desert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for a little walk, Jackie?" Joe gave her a pleading look. "It's not really a very long walk back home, but your feet are going to hate you before we even loose sight of this building."

"I think I'll manage." She had a slightly worried look on her face, but didn't voice whatever concern she might have. "If we walk slowly and I don't step on anything that is."

"Well darling, I think we might manage that." He smiled at her and, on a whim, gave her a peck on the cheek.

She didn't flinch at his lips on her cheek, but he saw a slight flicker of fear in her eyes until she realized that he wasn't going to hurt her. It pained him deeply that this woman had been subjected to whatever unspeakable cruelties her captors had bestowed upon her, and he made a mental note to find out who was responsible and add his name to the list of people to exact judgment upon.

***

"Are you a policeman?" Jackie looked at Joe with a confused look. "You look like a policeman."

"I was, once..." Joe looked longingly out the windowless frames. "But that was before this world went into the shitter."

Nothing more was said. Joe adjusted the star on his chest, made himself another cup of disgusting coffee and sat down at the small table, next to Jackie. She was looking at him with a slight smirk on her face. He couldn't quite make it out, but there was something about this girl that made him a little... well... uneasy. Jackie knew full well the effect she had on most men. She had been made even more aware of it the last few weeks, when she was sold and traded like cattle to all manner of men who used her for nothing but her holes and breasts. It had been hell on earth, but she had done what she needed to stay alive; now she would do what she needed to get her revenge.

It had been a few days since Joe rescued her from the bandit's hideout and they were both quite surprised that no one had come looking for her. Even if they had gotten tired of abusing her, no bandit alive would pass up the opportunity to sell her for a big profit. The lack of retaliation could mean a couple of things. Either the bandits had been scared off site by someone or something and didn't have any chance to pack up before they had top run. That would explain the dead body and the fact that they left a whole load of water behind.

The other possible explanation could be as easy as that they weren't gone at all but simply out killing and scavenging. However, this did raise the worrying notion that they would return, if they hadn't already, and notice that their place had been looted and their slave taken. It would also mean that the bandits would most likely come looking, if not immediately, then very soon.

Joe kept his shotgun handy at all times, while Jackie had built herself a club of sorts from different pieces of scrap scattered around the house. She was quite resourceful actually, and had fixed several things that were broken around the house. But most impressive of all was the wind powered air conditioning she installed above the bed. It was just heavenly to actually be able to sleep without waking up in a puddle in the morning.

Her current project was a device that purified urine and other water based liquids into drinkable, fresh water. She had a problem getting power to motor running the device, but she'd figure it out somehow. Maybe something powered by sun? Nah, she'd look into it, but she didn't have any solar cells.

Joe watched her tinker with her contraptions during the cooler hours of the evenings. Most of the day hours were spent staying in the shade, making improvements to the cabin and just talking about stuff. It was nice to have someone to talk to, for both of them.

Jackie was getting ready for bed when she heard someone sneaking up behind her. She couldn't tell who it was, but it was a big man with heavy boots. She waited until he was within reach, spun around quickly and swiped his feet out from under him. Before he had time to blink, she was on top of him with the knife she always kept in her belt to his throat. Joe looked up at Jackie in amazement. He knew she was quick and agile, but this was taking it to a whole new level. She was a regular female Bruce Lee. He smiled and winked at her, and at the same time wondered if she even knew who Bruce Lee was.

When she saw that it was Joe who she was now pinning to the ground she gave a sharp grunt and gave him a short jab in the ribs before she let him go and got up. She was barely on her feet before Joe grabbed her ankle and pulled her feet out from under her. She landed flat on her chest and her breasts felt like they were on fire. She tried kicking him, but he had her ankles in an iron grip. He pulled the girl towards him and sat on her legs, immobilizing them completely. When she tried to swing the knife at him he quickly knocked it out of her hand and tied her wrists behind her back; not tight enough to hurt, but tight enough to be effective.

Jackie fought with all her power to get out from under this giant man, but she was stuck. She tried head-butting him, but she couldn't reach him. The triumphant look in his eyes made her sick to her stomach, but she knew she was beaten, again. Her eyes gave him all the information he needed. She was a strong and very capable fighter, but she quit too soon and when actually overpowered she shut down and admitted defeat. He had deliberately tied her hands so that she could, if she really tried, get them loose without cutting the rope.

Without any particular effort he quickly tied her feet together, with the same method he used on her wrists, and then flipped her over on her back. Her eyes shot daggers of fire at him. She hated him at this moment. He betrayed her and now he was going to rape and hurt her, just like all other men in her life had done. He could see the tears softly running down her face. Joe stood up and looked down at her. He smiled warmly and hoped she wouldn't hate him forever. She needed this; she just didn't know it.

"When you get out of those bonds, you will crawl over here and get undressed." His voice was calm, smooth and free of emotion. "We will then have sex, on your terms, and if that means that we won't have it at all, that's fine. But you will get out of the ropes, crawl over here and get naked. Understood?"

She nodded slowly and gave him a puzzled look. Tears were still running down her face, but the sheepish confusion was beginning to be replaced by determination and fire. She gave her all to the escape and she was determined to kill him once she got out. Joe went slowly over to the bad and lay down on it, closed his eyes and just waited for her to launch at him.

It took a while, but she finally managed to get her hand free from the ropes; once that was done, the rest was easy. She quickly freed her legs and started walking towards the bed. She remembered, and sunk down to all fours, crawling the last bit of the way. She had no intention of sleeping with this man, but if she did what he expected her to, she could get closer to him before she sunk the knife into his throat. She reminded herself to pick it up on her way across the floor and put it in her mouth while crawling. When she reached the bed, she stripped naked and climbed on top of Joe, who was still lying there with his eyes closed, breathing heavily. Jackie took the knife from between her teeth as she straddled him and slid her crotch up and down his growing member. She could hear his breathing getting heavier as she lowered the knife towards his throat.

He could feel the steel against his skin, but he waited a little while longer. He was sure she would come around, and he knew she wanted, needed actually, to do this on her terms.

While she was rubbing her crotch against his rock hard member, she felt something inside her change. She didn't hate this man, nor did she want to kill him. He had rescued her from a certain and horrifying death, and now he was laying there just waiting for her to kill him? As her mind wandered her crotch began working more and more feverishly. Soon she was beyond thought, unable to think of anything but the wetness and heat in her genitalia. In her head she saw pictures of herself getting fucked and tortured by all the men that had come before, and for some reason it didn't put her off; it incited her passion. She was literally flooding from her groin and her nipples could cut through steel.

Joe had to bite his tongue to suppress the smile that lay just below the surface. Instead he just groaned, a low, rumbling sound, and let Jackie take the show to wherever she had to go.

After only a few more minutes she could no longer contain herself. The pictures in her head, combined with the rubbing on her groin, were more than she could handle. She let herself be launched into orbit on the orgasm shuttle. She screamed out her pleasure while she dropped the knife on the floor and collapsed on top of her intended prey. Joe folded his arms around her, gently, and just held her while she came down from her high. She sobbed quietly and buried her face in his neck as she cried out her frustration, pain and anger into his coarse skin. He didn't move, didn't try to hold her tighter and didn't say a word. He just let her get out what she needed to and laid there with her; comforting her with only his presence.

They had sex a few more times that night, all on Jackie's initiative and with her at the controls. Joe just followed her lead and tried giving her what she wanted. Neither of them were disappointed or left wanting when they finally drifted off to sleep.

The following days were a little awkward between them. Joe tried to initiate conversation on a few occasions, but Jackie avoided him. She was working tirelessly on the different machines and trinkets; doing what she could to keep from letting her mind go back to that night. Joe knew exactly why she was struggling and he let it be for as long as he could. But eventually, enough had to be enough. He walked up to her while she was busy trying to build a crossbow from a couple of broken bike handles she found a day or so back.

He put a hand on her shoulder and before she had time to react, he had her down on the ground, on her back. He straddled her legs, pinning them in place, and held both her wrists above her head in one of his hands. She struggled a little, but it was clear that she wasn't getting out of this, so she soon stopped and resigned. Her eyes didn't try to kill him this time, but it was clear she was not too happy about her situation.

"Ok, here's how it is." He emphasized his words by giving her a light slap on her cheek with his free hand. "You have issues with who you are, and that's normal. But you can't let it eat at you like this. It won't help you and it won't get me off your back."

"I know who I am!" The words came out in more of a hissing tone. She was furious. "I am a piece of meat to be handled and sold to whoever is willing to pay! Apparently, that's all I'm good for in this fucked up world. Don't pretend you're any different or that you care!"

She was screaming at him by now and her eyes were leaking like someone had opened a valve. She was steaming and ready to kill anyone within reach. Fortunately, Joe was a fair bit stronger and had her in a quite compromising position, effectively keeping her in place and keeping her from her murderous rampage. Joe's eyes were set ablaze with fury. When she saw the look he gave her, she immediately shut up and tried averting her eyes from his. A firm hand on her chin stopped that effectively and she groaned in frustration.

"What do you want from me?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Joe released her chin only to give her a hard slap across the face. She looked up at him, hurt, surprised, shocked even. Before she had time to process the hit, another landed, on the other cheek; then another and another. When he finally stopped she was crying like a baby and sure he was going to kill her.

"Stop crying like a child and listen to me!" The harshness of his voice brought Jackie back to reality. She grew quiet. His voice and tone softened considerably. "I know you've been through hell, and I don't pretend to be able to understand how you feel, but you have to believe that I will not hurt you. I am your friend and I will protect you no matter what."

"Funny fucking way of showing it!" She anticipated the hit, it never came. Instead he just looked at her.

"I'm sorry for hitting you, sweetie..." His voice now calm and friendly. "But you're so damn stubborn it's impossible to get through to you without a little... incentive..." He smiled; she tried not to but failed. "I like you. You have a lot of heart and you're very skilled at building and repairing things. I would love to have you with me and work with me, but I'm not going to keep you here if you want to go."

"Why do you think I want to leave?" Her question was sincere and her eyes showed genuine bewilderment. "I feel safe here, most of the time. You've never actually tried to rape me or hurt me, and I do believe that you would inflict hurt on those who'd try to." She had a look in her eyes that spoke of her inner confusion. "I'm just a little unsure of who I am and what I want right now.. There are things that... I can't understand..."

He knew what she meant. He could see it in her eyes, and he thought he knew what it was.

"Jackie, honey..." He leaned in and kissed her. She accepted, but did not participate. "There's nothing wring with wanting to be tied up, handled roughly, or even being hit and spanked on occasion. But it has to be on your terms, in a way that you feel safe and know that you will be alright in the end."

Her eyes, when she looked at him, told him that he was spot on. It was also quite clear that she'd never been able to put words on what she felt and needed before, and hearing it now was very hard for her. She started crying again. He held her close, letting go of her hands and lifting her up to him. She let him hold her and cried into his chest. There was so much she felt that she didn't understand and she wasn't sure she was ready to delve into it. But if anyone could help her get though it, she was sure Joe was that man.

"Could you.... help me?" Her voice was low, not much more than a whisper.

Joe held her in front of him and got her to meet his eyes. "Are you sure about this, Jackie? I mean... I will do this for you, but only if you're sure you want to."

"I'm not sure I want to, no... But I'm pretty sure I need to or I won't be able to function properly." She got a sly look on her face. "You know, this is your fault! If you hadn't tied me up to teach me a lesson, none of this would be happening to me. I should kick your ass!"

"We both know how that ended the last time, love." Joe winked at her and she smiled back.

Joe stood up and helped Jackie to her feet. He helped her put her things in order and led her by the hand back into the house. He ordered her to strip and, after only slight hesitation, she did. She stood before him completely naked and felt oddly powerful. Usually when she had been naked before a man in the past it had been because she was under threat of violence, but with Joe... she actually wanted to be naked for him. She wanted him to want her and she actually wanted to please him. Not out of fear, but out of lust. It was all very new and confusion for her, but she actually felt sexy in front of Joe, not just like a piece of meat to be handled and traded. Without being asked she dropped to her knees before him. He gave a light smile and nodded his approval. He gave her a small pat on her head and went over to the bed and sat down on it.

"Crawl over here."

She did and he locked her head between his knees. With her head firmly locked in place Joe took her hands and tied the behind her back. She didn't struggle or resist, just let him do it. That surprised both of them, but neither of them showed it. He let go of her head and stood behind her. Gently he pushed her upper body onto the bed and kicked her knees apart. She gave a little moan. With a contented smirk he watched her perfectly round ass as she knelt, bent over the bed. He so wanted to ram himself into her wet, inviting slit, but he would pace himself. There were some more things he needed to do before he got to that particular pleasure.

First it was only a light tap on her left butt cheek, but as his hand continued to strike down on it, he increased both the strength and the intensity. He soon had her moaning, groaning and panting like woman in heat, which he supposed she was. By the time he stopped spanking her she was a mess. Crying and moaning at the same time and so damn horny she thought she would explode. She wanted to scream at him, beg him to please her, but she wasn't sure if she could. Not so much because she was ashamed, but more because she didn't know if she was allowed.

Joe saw her struggles and couldn't keep from smiling. She was so adorable in her quest to please both herself and him. He would give her what she needed, but right now he was having too much fun. He was going to enjoy it a little longer. Between her gasps and moans there were some small utterances that might have resembled words, but Joe couldn't make them out.

"Speak up if you want something!" He held his voice firm and strong, yet friendly in tone. "I can't make out a word you're saying!"

He waited for her to start speaking and then slowly slid a finger in between her soaked lips. Whatever word she was trying to say was instantly transformed into a deep, stark grunt. She couldn't get her mind straight. As soon as she thought she had control of herself, he did something new to screw with her, literally and figuratively. After having his fun with her for well over an hour, Joe finally showed her some mercy. He removed his fingers from her burning insides and let her rest a little. He held his soaked fingers up to her face and she immediately wrapped her lips around them; sucking every last drop of her juices from them. Joe smiled and Jackie moaned.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" The question was more rhetorical than anything else, but he had to ask.

"Please just fuck me already!" She fought hard not to scream the words as loud as she could and settled on a sharp rise in the volume of her voice. The point, though, got through loud and clear.

Joe took his place behind her ass and just took in the sight for a while, while he slid his rock hard erection up and down her slippery slope. She responded to his touch by trying to press herself against him, but he put a hand on her back, holding her in place. She groaned in disappointment but stayed put. When he eventually felt he had tortured the poor woman enough he drove into her with one hard push, and buried himself inside her. She screamed in pleasure as her first orgasm took control of her. Joe was shocked at how quickly her release had come, but he wasn't about to let that slow him down any. With her still shaking, writhing and moaning from her orgasm, Joe started pumping in and out of her. She responded with a long string of obscenities and by meeting his thrusts with her own. She was a woman possessed, and she couldn't seem to get enough. Every thrust was met with a loud, low grunt from him and a loud moan from her.

Together they rocked back and forth and before too long, Joe felt the end coming closer. Quickly he withdrew from her, which she was clearly not too happy about, and spun her around like a rag doll, so her face was right in front of his cock. He waited; she greedily opened her mouth and more or less inhaled him. He grabbed her hair and started plunging his big tool down her throat. She gagged when it reached the back of her throat, but she made no efforts to get away, even though she was clearly uncomfortable and had a hard time breathing. He was impressed.