The Designated Driver Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We refilled our glasses and lit another joint. We made small talk until June returned. "It's my turn," she said. It appeared to me that she called the shots in this relationship. She lowered the back of the lounger and had me lie flat on my back. Then she squatted over my head and pressed her butt down onto my face. I stated in to rim her pucker and she began to rock on my face moving from her asshole to her clit and back. There was a faint scent of urine as she moved over me. I thought that this was kind of kinky.

Peter went back to work on my cock. "Yeah, that's right, suck his cock...I want to see him cum all over your face, Petey...suck up his cum." She kept these comments coming as she pushed her clit between my lips. "Make him cum on your face, you cocksucker...you're my cocksucker."

After about ten minutes of this, her pussy was dripping all over my face as she pushed his head down on me. I began to buck and the first blast of my seed hit the back of his throat. He pulled off me before the second blast hit his cheek. The rest of my cum dribbled out of me as he licked and cleaned me. It was a powerful cum and most enjoyable.

"This is my favorite part, Ray. Watch this." She ran into the house and returned wearing a strap-on. It was a huge pink cock, about ten inches long and a thick fistful. Peter obediently got on his hands and knees and spread his ass cheeks. June stood behind him and not very gently, pushed it in all the way.

"Fuck me...fuck me with your big cock...fuck me harder." June was laughing as she rode her husband. I reached over to hold his dick but June pushed my hand away.

"Don't touch his fat little cock. It's mine! And don't you dare cum yet, cocksucker!" She slapped his ass hard several times. I went to push my cock into her mouth but she pushed me away.

At this point, I realized that I was no longer necessary so I quietly got up and got dressed. I took the joint from the ashtray and silently slipped away back to my car. As I got into the car, I could hear June's vulgar monologue as she drilled him. "Don't you cum until I say so, you pussy..."

I drove away happy, satisfied and with a c-note in my pocket. For a summer job, this couldn't be beat. After only a few weeks, I'd made a whole lot of money and had some great sex. I felt great promise ahead and we hadn't even entered July. What a cool gig this was.

more to come in Chapter Two when Reenie calls with an offer...

If you liked this story, please vote for it or leave a comment. All reader feedback is welcome and appreciated.

12