The Desires of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers

Bye.

Your dearest sister,

Janet."

She dropped a note where she was sure her sister would see it and then zoomed off.

The cyclist was waiting patiently.

"Take me to Nsukka Mass Transit" she ordered.

Nsukka Mass Transit was outside the campus and quite far. If she had been a guy the rider would have told her to go jump in a lake. But on the contrary he beamed with happiness, possibly with the thought of being acquainted with her boobs for another quarter of an hour.

"Sure, let's go"

The ride was smooth, with icy breeze whipping against her hot face. She reached the park in no time flat. She paid off the driver and ran into the park. The rider stayed long enough to watch her retreating ass.

She was lucky to see that a car heading for Onitsha had almost finished loading with passengers and she would soon be off.

The registrar was on the phone as soon as he came round and was screaming at Michael in such a furious, gibberish pace that the young man had difficulty in following what he was saying.

Eventually he learnt that 'the bitch you sent me' had tried to kill him with his own ashtray and robbed him blind as well. Michael was alarmed, as he knew Janet to be fairly wild but not even remotely violent. The old fool must have really pissed her off.

"I'll look into it, Sir" he promised though he couldn't help smiling as he conjured up an image of the registrar in his present predicament.

He left his room and went to find his boys. Janet had screwed up big time and needed to be punished.

***

The Agric farm was the nickname for the vast hectares of land that belonged to the Department of Agriculture for cultivation and research. In the bright world of academics, students were sent there to do their practical work. In the dark world students went there for entirely different reasons.

The Agric farm is a very lonely place, even during the day. At night it was a sinister sanctuary for cultists. It was a favourite spot for torture and rape.

Many female students had had the misfortune of visiting the lonely spot against their will. No one apart from their tormentors could ever hear them scream.

The Honda Prelude came to a halt in the center of an abandoned cornfield. The six occupants disembarked and briefly scanned the area. They knew they were alone but they didn't want to take chances.

Michael glanced appreciatively at the jet back sky. No moon, no stars, no sources of illumination whatsoever, except for their own dimmed flashlights. A perfect night for evil.

"Bring her out" he ordered.

The boot was opened and Janet was bundled out and thrown on the ground. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Please don't rape me" she begged, "I'll do anything you want".

Michael and his boys found her pleas amusing.

"You'll do anything we want?" he asked amidst guffaws from all round, "Are you sure?"

"Yes" Janet squawked.

"Alright then" he said in a kind voice, "We want you to fuck all of us. Can you do that?'

"No, please..."

"You see? I know you couldn't do what we want". As he spoke he unfastened the buckle of his belt and slid it out of his belt holder. The rest did the same. The rasps of leather rubbing against fabric sounded like angry snakes.

Janet continued to scream for mercy and her terrified voice only served to arouse her tormentors.

"Man," commented one of the boys wistfully "This bitch can really scream."

"She's got a big mouth" agreed another, "Let's see if my dick can go all the way in".

"Please, please, please don't" she squeaked, "Spare me!"

"But Janet Darling, we can't spare you," Michael continued in the same kindly tone, "You've been a bad girl and you must be punished. We had to practically run down your bus before we could catch you. You've really been a pain in the ass."

He let his jeans collapse round his ankles.

"Now come to papa" he cooed, his eyes reddening and dilating at the same time. "Daddy wants to give you a banana."

The boys circled Janet's kneeling figure. Tears were streaking down her face and she was shaking badly. Her clothes were soaked with sweat. She was unaware of her stiff nipples that could clearly be seen through her wet skimpy blouse and bra. That sight only seemed to make her an even more enticing object for hedonistic destruction.

They stood all around her, their grotesque organs pointing at her like firearms. She had never been more afraid in her life.

Michael percieved her fear and his heart guzzled it greedily like a spider on a moth. He grinned sadistically and his face seemed to shine. God! How much he enjoyed doing this! This was the only way he could get his kicks, by making them suffer. The terror in their eyes, the pleading tone in their voices, this was what turned him on. It gave him power, made him transcend mere humanity. It made him a god. But that wasn't the best part. The ultimate satisfaction was from making them bleed.

"Suck me, baby" he ordered gruffly.

"I can't..."

The slap sounded like a pistol shot and Janet sprawled out on the ground. She moaned softly and blood dribbled out of her mouth. Someone grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back to her knees making her yelp in pain.

"Alright bitch, it seems you want it the hard way" continued Michael conversationally, "Take her clothes off."

What he meant was rip her clothes off and his boys did exactly that. Janet knelt with her head bowed, naked as a newborn baby awaiting her fate, silent as the lamb that heading for slaughter. She had at last realized that begging was not going to save her.

There was a whooshing noise in the air and Michael's leather belt struck across her breasts. She screamed in pain as she covered herself with her arms.

"Hold her arms" Michael said coldly.

Someone behind her grabbed her wrists and forced them skywards. Michael hit her chest again and again.

"Nice tits" he breathed. He walked to the back of her.

"Let me ask you something, Janet darling" he said to the weeping girl, "When you were being flogged back then in secondary school, was it on the hand or on the ass? No answer? Well in my school they flogged girls on the hand while we boys were flogged on the ass. I saw no reason for that kind of sexual discrimination. Now I'm going to make things even."

Michael's hand rose and descended. The belt whacked viciously across her naked behind, leaving an ugly red welt. Janet cried out as she tried to twist around but the hands held her immobilized.

The belt struck again and again, twenty four times. By that time she was in so much pain she seemed to be floating in it.

The other boys struck her. Then she was pushed to the ground and her legs pushed wide open. They entered her, one by one, taking turns to hold her arms and legs while they tore into her. It was the longest and most terrifying night of her life.

***

Samantha could not believe her eyes. Her beloved sister was admitted in the University Medical Center on the critical list after being gang raped by cultists!

For what reason should that happen?

Samantha had rushed to the Medical Center after she had heard the news. Janet's battered, bleeding body was dumped in the car park of a female hostel, as a warning to other erring merchants of her trade. The scene had started a pandemonium that night. Samantha got the news quickly since Janet was a popular girl.

She found her sister in the private ward. She was connected to tubes! Her once flawless body was crisscrossed with ugly red welts, her face swollen and bruised.

"Janet, who did this to you?" she wailed, tears streaming down her face.

Janet couldn't speak. Her eyes and lips were almost swollen shut. The pathetic heap Samantha saw on the hospital bed could not be her sweet, beautiful sister.

Rage took over her. Pure, hot white fury coursed through her veins like liquid fire. It was so potent that she thought she would faint. Unaware to her she had already begun her descent into the Dark World.

She knew who was responsible for her sister's pitiable condition. It must be that Michael. She would make him pay dearly for what he did to Janet. Samantha knew from that moment onwards that she would not know peace until vengeance was hers.

***

Michael had just sat through an early morning lecture and was on his way out of the hall when he spied a delicious looking lady hurrying to leave. He caught up with her and tried to chat her up. The brush off that the girl wanted to deliver to him died on her lips when she saw his sheer size and the brutality of his looks. She immediately became more receptive though nervously. Michael didn't see Samantha coming at him from the side like a torpedo.

She struck him in the face with enough force to stun an OX. Michael was completely taken off--guard and nearly toppled over. The girl he had been chatting up immediately bolted to safety.

"YOU BASTARD!" screamed Samantha hysterically, her face contorted with hate, "I'll tear your heart out. How dare you touch my sister!"

Some male students managed to pull her off Michael before she succeeded in clawing his eyes out. As they dragged her, screaming and kicking, out of the hall, others tried to help him up. The place was in an uproar.

Michael's eyes blazed furiously. Though he did not speak everyone knew this could only mean murder.

***

That evening, Michael met his leader Harlequin in a bar up school. To his disbelief his boss did not give him approval to hit Samantha.

"You know the rules, Michael," said Harlequin also known as Number One with infuriating calm, "we do not strike civilians unless it is absolutely necessary."

"Well I think it's absolutely necessary, my P.R is at stake here."

"No it isn't. A girl attacking you is no big deal. Females do not warrant any kind of reprisal attack unless they work for us."

"She disgraced me in front of dozens of people!" Michael almost choked in rage.

"I said forget it. They are more important issues at hand. By the way you didn't get approval from me before hitting that other girl, I'm going to sanction you for that. Dismissed."

Michael left Harlequin's presence, his blood boiling. No way was he going to let it pass. No way.

***

Samantha went to report the incident to the campus security. After being kept waiting for nearly an hour she was told that they would 'look' into the matter. She was also given a stern warning not to involve the police since it was strictly a campus affair. As if the insult was not bad enough she was told that the security experts would have to have proof that Janet was raped before further action could be taken. That meant them personally 'inspecting' her private parts to confirm that that there was actually forced penetration. No adjectives in the English vocabulary could describe the fury that burned in Samantha's heart.

Later in the evening she was plotting yet another course of action when a knock sounded on her door. Since it was still quite early in the evening for male visitors she didn't think twice before opening the door.

When she saw who the visitor was she stepped back quickly, all the blood drained from her face.

It was the mysterious young man that had escorted her home on that crazy night: the man with tiger eyes.

Those eyes swept over her now, taking in her lush body that was barely clad in a tight sky -- blue half top and a very brief pair of Jean shorts. She wasn't even wearing a bra. She knew the tops of her nipples were showing over the low -- neck line of her half -- top. She thought to slam the door but he had already filled the door way.

"Can I come in?" he asked gently "I need to talk to you."

Samantha's mind was asunder. She wondered whether to scream for help. This guy probably had plans of breaking her right in her own room with or without her consent. She eventually decided that if he wanted to do that he would have done it that night.

"Er... okay" she stammered, "Please sit down."

She hurriedly tied a large cloth round herself while she watched him perch on a bed. He was dressed entirely in black: t-shirt, leather jacket, trousers and ankle -- high boots. He was no less imposing in the daylight. He was ruggedly handsome, well muscled with a quiet ruthlessness that just oozed out of him. She was in no doubt that he was a very, very, dangerous man.

"Let me get to the point" he said, watching her with predatory eyes,

"I want you to stop your mad quest justice. It's too dangerous."

Samantha stared at him in disbelief.

"What?"

"I think you heard me."

Anger like boiling liquid rose to the lip of the jug of her senses, washing away the fear she felt initially.

"Who do you think you are?" she rasped nastily, "You think you can just barge in here and tell me crap?"

"Hey, take it easy. What I'm telling you is for your own good. These are very dangerous people you are dealing with. They are connected right up to the top in this school. If you continue messing around, they will kill you."

Samantha folded her arms and glared at him. Her eyes held him in utter contempt.

"Thanks for your friendly advice" she said quietly, icicles dripping from her voice, "Now please kindly leave before I tell the entire hostel that I'm being raped."

The young man might be macho but he wasn't stupid. He rose to his feet and stared at her. Her eyes were sad.

"I'm trying to help you" he said softly "You don't have any chance against the people you are fucking with. Just back off and leave vengeance for God."

Samantha's eyebrows shot up.

"God? That's very pious coming from someone like you."

"You dont know me. If you did you won't treat me with such disrespect and more importantly you would heed my warning."

"Then it's a good thing I don't know you. Get out, please." The young man left without another word. Samantha slammed the door in his wake.

***

There is nothing Samantha did not do over the past couple of days. She even managed to incite a riot that had female students carrying placards and tree branches, marching throughout the whole campus, chanting slogans and harassing male students. Most female hostels banned boys from entering inside for the rest of the week. The situation was appalling and embarrassing to the University authorities.

The Vice Chancellor summoned Harlequin to his lodge. The meeting was brief and held in the utmost secrecy.

"What's this I'm hearing about protests over a raped girl?" The V.C asked testily.

"One of our girls misbehaved and got punished. Michael might have been overzealous but he acted according to our rules. Apparently, the victim's sister is not taking it lightly."

"You're damn right she is not taking it lightly! She is raising hell on this campus. Do you have any idea how this affects the image of this University?

"Well, Sir..."

"Listen very well. You are the Number one. You came to that position because of the help that I gave you. I might be the Grand Patron of the Complalanches but that does not mean I support senseless violence".

"That's strange coming from you especially after the things I did for you in the past. Remember two years ago when you sent me to kill your political opponent who also happened to be the Grand patron of the Captains Confraternity? Back then I was the Apache, the Chief Executioner. I killed him in front of his wife and kids. You didn't mind that. The Captains sent their hit squad after me. In the end I had to kill my own blood cousin and security agents would have killed me too."

"You were amply paid for your task and you know the risks involved."

"There is no amount of money that is enough to ransom a man's soul, or his sanity."

"Enough talk! Handle this situation before it goes out of control. If that girl is the fly in the ointment then I want her squashed."

***

Toni came to visit Samantha one Sunday evening after she had returned from the Medical Centre. Janet was doing okay but she was still not talking much. Samantha couldn't blame her. Her psyche was probably shattered for life. When Samantha saw Toni entering the room she expected her to start coming on to her while using sympathy as an excuse. However it seemed that she had something serious to discuss.

"Samantha I want us to be frank with each other. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes" she replied laconically, watching her warily.

"You really want justice don't you?

"Yes I do."

'Or to be more specific you want revenge."

"Yes."

"Well, I can help you avenge Janet".

"How?"

"Have you heard of the Cleopatra Club?"

Immediately Samantha's blood chilled. She had heard of them alright. Who hadn't? A tight knit organization that recruited young ladies for specific purposes, rumoured to be deeply involved in sorcery and witchcraft. And they were all lesbians. Samantha shuddered.

"Yeah, I've heard of them"

"Join us and you will have your revenge".

"Oh dear" Samantha's fears were confirmed. Not only was Toni a lesbian she was also a cultist.

"I know this is not an easy decision for you to make but think about it. No one else can help you get revenge. The cult you are up against is extremely powerful and only ours can match them. You might think that a female cult is no match for a male cult but you are wrong. Our power is in our secrecy. Nobody knows who our members are but male cultists actually flaunt their memberships. This makes them an easy target. Relax, I have already fashioned out a plan of attack against Michael. Just say yes and the plan will go into action. You will never regret it."

"How can I trust you?"

"There is no way for me to prove to you that you can trust me. But what other option do you have?"

Samantha found herself between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. If she joined the Cleopatra Club she knew her life would never be the same again. She would become what she never thought she would be even in her worst nightmares.

An Angel of Darkness.

But if she turned down her offer then what else could she do? The thought of Michael getting away with what he did to Janet was unthinkable.

How far was she ready to go for revenge?

"Okay, I except."

***

The next day when Samantha went to see Janet it was as if she had sensed the discussion her sister had had with Toni.

"Samantha" Janet said weakly, "I want you to drop this crazy crusade you are on."

"What?!?" Samantha whispered in disbelief.

"Please drop it. I know what is going on. What you are doing is extremely dangerous. Look what happened to me!"

"Exactly," Samantha seethed, "That's why I am doing it for you."

"No, stop it. I deserved what I got. But you don't deserve what they will do to you. Please back off. And don't ever listen to what Toni tells you. I know what she is."

"Janet, how can you say you deserve what you got? How can you? I know it is Michael that is responsible for what happened to you and I am going to get him. I'm going to get all of them."

"Samantha, please..."

"No stop it!" her sister screamed angrily, "Don't try and convince me. I am going after him and nothing is going to stop me!"

Janet, battered and bandaged, lay quiet, staring hard at her beloved junior sister as she breathed deeply in suppressed rage.

"This is not really about me, is it Samantha?" Janet whispered softly. "It's all about you. It has always been about you."

"Yes" Samantha agreed coldly as she stood up to leave, "It's about me".

***

That night on her way back to the Hostel from the Medical Centre, some dark figures accosted her as she walked past some dilapidated buildings that were submerged in darkness. They surrounded her and backed her up against a wall. Samantha felt fear, like an ice-cold hand, seize her heart.

"Remember me, Bitch?" asked a familiar voice.

God. It was Michael.

She froze as a pair of hands, touched her breasts.

"I think you do remember me. Why don't you try and hit me again?"

Ikay
Ikay
356 Followers