The Destruction of the Vlkolak Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers

Orsolya had never felt so free. There was a new self-confidence that filled her mind. She felt herself ready to explode and knew she must hurry. Her hands traveled down Guillame's muscular chest. She loved the feel of every bit of him. And now they would be joined for the rest of their lives. Their bond would only be broken by death. She leaned down and inhaled her mate's scent. After she marked him no female would dare to touch him. She opened her mouth and bit down hard, her teeth burying themselves in his flesh, grazing the bone underneath.

Guillame howled as he emptied himself for the second time tonight into his willing little wolf. His hips thrust over and over into her, filling her tight pussy. He could feel her body spasming above him and he held her tightly, knowing she would be exhausted by her body's exertion. When her orgasm had ended, she fell forward into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her. If he had his way, he would never let her go. He rolled them to their sides while they were locked together by his knot.

Now that the mating was over, their bond had formed. "Orsolya, when we are no longer tied I want to see you shift." He could feel her laughter through their bond and was confused.

"I have a surprise for you, my big brown wolf, one that I hope you will enjoy."

Guillame wondered what kind of surprise she had in store for him. But in the meantime, he would enjoy the feel of her. His hands slid up and down her arms, skating across her warm skin. His lips moved slowly over her collarbone, stopping long enough for him to flick his tongue over the site of their mating bite. He felt her shiver, and he smiled.

They had been laying there for almost thirty minutes, enjoying the feel of each other and the privacy of their bond. The pack had finally lost interest in them, at least for a while, and had wandered off to their own revelries. But now, Guillame noticed them returning. There were expectant looks on their faces. Again, Guillame felt some confusion. Was there something they were privy to that he was not?

He felt his knot shrink and a minute later, Orsolya had smiled and pushed away from him.

The time has come, my love, to meet your mate. Orsolya closed her eyes and smiled, the other part of her ready to reveal herself. She gave up control of her body and quickly shifted. She heard the gasp from Guillame and opened her eyes.

Guillame was speechless. She was amazing, but not in the way he has been expecting. "Orsolya, what happened? I know I saw your wolf yesterday. What happened to you?" He stared at her beautiful red fur and reached out to touch it. It was like velvet. His hand jumped when he heard the purr leave her lips. But a moment later, his hand was back, stroking her long, lean body. His hand traced her small round ears, so much smaller than a wolf's. He laughed when she pushed her face into his, her long whiskers tickling his face.

Her tail flicked from side to side behind her, and her rough tongue licked the side of his face. "Are you pleased, Guillame?"

"You are spectacular, my love." He had to admit, although it was a surprise, seeing his mate for the first time was awe-inspiring. He had never seen a werepanther until now, and she was his mate. "How did this happen, Orsolya?" His hands couldn't stay away from her beautiful body and he touched her everywhere he could reach.

It was the Ice Moon, Guillame. She controls the panthers. When a female from my family mates at the Ice Moon, her wolf becomes a panther. It is considered a good omen. It has not happened in a century.

Guillame looked up and realized every face watching them had a smile. The pack had known this was going to happen. This was what they had been waiting for.

"You are now officially a member of this pack, Guillame. Welcome, my boy." Ártur was beaming. "Now, I suggest you take your mate for a run before you are set upon by the pack with their congratulations."

Guillame laughed, "Yes, I think that would be a good idea." He immediately shifted and his wolf walked cautiously up to his new mate. He wondered what they looked like, side by side, the brown wolf and the red panther. His tongue slid across her face, which made her purr loudly. He rubbed his body along hers and then ran towards the tree line, his panther close behind. "Will you be able to keep up with me at a run?"

"The question is if you will be able to keep up with me!" And with that, Orsolya sped up and passed the wolf, her tail high in the air as her legs worked in perfect unison, covering the ground quickly.

"I will always be able to keep up with you, my little red kitten." He lengthened his stride and caught up to her in a moment. They ran side by side, just wanting to be by themselves.

Ártur stood watching them leave, happy for them, but in the back of his mind, knowing it would be short-lived. He let out a loud sigh. He felt a tug on his sleeve and looked down at the smiling face of his grandson. He bent over and picked up the blond cub, barely able to make out the wounds made by the bear. "Yes, Szebasztián, did you want something?"

"You look sad, Grandfather. You should be happy!" The little boy hugged his grandfather tight around the neck.

"You are absolutely right, Szebasztián, I am very happy." He hugged the boy tight, a few tears forming in his eyes as he thought that soon, his pack would be no more. And his grandchildren would be scattered to the winds. But they would be safe.

-------------------------------------------

"Grandmother, did I do something wrong? Is father angry with me?" Zsálya sat on the bed after regaining her strength. She had actually lost consciousness with her final orgasm. She had dressed and was sitting quietly on the edge of the bed.

Leona looked at her granddaughter and smiled. "No child, he loves you more than you can know. He could never be angry with you."

"Then why did I wake up here? Was he embarrassed?"

The older female sat down next to the girl and held a hand to her cheek. "He wanted only to be sure you were safe. He was worried that someone could misunderstand. Come, we will go back to the clearing now. Your sister has shifted to her panther. Would you like to see her?"

"Grandmother, how did you know? I could feel the difference in her through our bond."

"The panthers form a bond as well. As soon as her panther changed, I felt her presence." Leona stood up, straightened her skirt and held out her hand for Zsálya. "They are taking a run; shall we be there to greet them when they return?"

Zsálya jumped up, a large smile on her face. She took her grandmother's hand, and the two females left the house.

The black wolf watched them leave. He could still picture the erotic movements of the little raven-haired beauty in her bed. He licked his lips in anticipation. He would find her again. But first he had a job to do.

--------------------------------------------------

Rudolf couldn't control his anger as he read the report. "Magic, they are using magic!" He stood up and paced the room, the other Council members wary. "The Council has never allowed the packs to use magic!"

lilgirlsix
lilgirlsix
1,731 Followers
12