The Detective

Story Info
Detective is too slow to help much.
2.1k words
3.7
19.3k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam was sitting at his desk, his feet propped up on the rough looking piece of furniture.

He glanced out the window, his mind wandering.

He saw her get out of the large black car and walk briskly across the street.

Two young boys were skateboarding. They were watching her and ran into each other.

She was a tall, willowy blond. Her breasts were large and rose and fell as she hurried toward the sidewalk. He short skirt and high heels emphasized her abundant ass globes that protruded magnificently.

Sam stood up and leaned out the window as she disappeared on the sidewalk below.

"Damn," he growled, when she disappeared from view. He nearly fell out of the window trying to get another glimpse.

He sat down and propped his feet up again. He closed his eyes and was nearly asleep when he heard the soft tapping on the door of the outer office.

"Yea," he growled at the intrusion. "Come on in."

He nearly fell trying to get up. He caught the edge of the desk just in time. "Can I help you?" he asked of the stunning woman standing in the door.

"Sam Blacker?" she asked in a very husky, sensual voice.

"Blocker! Like in football! Blocker," he said as he raped her with his eyes. "What can I do for you?"

"Blacker, blocker! Who really gives a shit!" she shot at him, causing him to recoil somewhat.

Sam stared at her, his mouth forming a small wry smile.
"Sam Blocker," he said, thrusting a sweating hand at her.

She looked at it for a few seconds. With a bit of distain in her voice she blurted, "I need a body guard."

Sam eyed her again. "I am a detective, private eye, gumshoe, dick, not a bodyguard." He informed her callously.

She stepped back as though she had been slapped. "Sorry," she said as she turned to go.

Sam realized he needed some work but didn't want to lower himself to being a bodyguard, although he had to admit, it was quite a body. "Wait!" he called after her.

She stopped short. She turned toward him.

Sam noted the tear in her eye. "OK! OK!" he said, his voice softening somewhat. "What seems to be the trouble?"

"Someone is trying to kill me!" she said, wiping her eyes daintily with a handkerchief.

"Now you are getting in my line of business," Sam said harshly. "Sit down and tell me about it," he said, pushing a well worn chair from the wall.

Sam gasped slightly when she lowered her gorgeous body into the chair. The short dress rode up and Sam received a brief view of her blue bikini panties. He fought the urge to make a remark. "Damn," he thought. "What a luscious sight."

She crossed her legs at the knees, giving him another quick glance at her panties.

He coughed slightly, trying to recover from the view.

"I can pay you," she said, smiling at him knowingly.

Sam cleared his throat of the frog that had landed on his vocal cords. "OK." He croaked. "Give me the lowdown on what is going on."

She shifted in the chair, the blue flash appearing again.
"I was shot at as I left work last night." She said huskily, the tears forming again.

"At work?" Sam asked.

She dabbed at her eyes again. "Yes! I work at The Ecstasy Dance Hall," she said, her full mouth forming a smile. "I am known as Sexy Sal there.

Sam's gasp caught in his throat. "That is quite appropriate," he said without thinking.

She smiled at his expression. "My real name is Ginger Rogers. Not the actress though," she added with a grin.

Sam nodded. "OK, Ginger. Who do you think shot at you and why didn't you go to the police?"

She looked down at her feet. "Because he is a cop," she said, almost too soft for Sam to hear.

"A cop took a shot at you?" he asked incredulously.

She squirmed in the chair, he short skirt now high enough that Sam could see a thin line of blue that disappeared between her legs.

"Yes!" she said softly. "He has been stalking me since I broke up with him a week ago."

"He is or was your boyfriend?" Sam inquired.

"Not really. I let him take me home a couple of times and since then he has told everyone that I was his property and no one had better mess with me. At first I thought it was nice, but now, he has driven away my customers. He has even went so far as to stop them from tipping me."

"Tipping?" Sam made a gesture of putting bills in his belt.

She smiled. "Exactly!"

She hesitated for a few moments.
"Last night, he demanded to take me home and said that if he couldn't have me no one could. I had the bouncer throw him out. He was really mad. Then, when I left the club, someone shot at me."

Sam leaned back in his chair. After a brief pause, he asked, "Did you see him?"

She shook her head no. "I am sure it was him though," she said.

Sam nodded his agreement. He glance out the window and noticed a black and white sitting down the block.

Ginger squirmed in the chair again. This time she allowed him a total view of her blue panties. She was indeed a true blonde.

"I don't have a lot of money but I would make it worth your while." She said softly.

Sam smiled at the voluptuous woman. "This one is on me," he said. "I have always wanted to bust a dishonest cop."

She smiled at him and moved in the chair. She spread her legs apart again. "I would be glad to," She hesitated again. "Make it worth while!"

Sam grinned. "That might be OK," he croaked.

She stood. "Would you like a down payment?" she asked softly as she loosened the buttons on her blouse.

Before Sam could answer, she had the blouse off and was unfastening her bra.

Sam gasped when her tits came into view. They were large with absolutely no sag. The nipples were cylinders that projected from the dark aureoles magnificently.
Her hands found the zipper at the side of her skirt. She suddenly was naked except for the blue bikini.
"If you get this cop off my ass, you can get on," she said lustily.

Her naked body was perfection in perfection. It was easy to see why any man would want her.

Sam found his hands groping her lovely tits and running up and down her hour glass figure. His cock was so hard he thought it would split.

She smiled as she pushed him away. "I always pay my debts,"

She gazed at his crotch. "This is one debt that I will be glad to pay."

Sam gasped loudly.

"After you finish the job," she said rubbing his steel cock through his trousers.

He nearly came when she rubbed his cock. His groan filled the shabby room.

She dressed nearly as fast as she had undressed.

Sam was transfixed and watched her dress. It was nearly as suggestive as when she undressed.

She grinned at his demeanor.

His mouth was open and his eyes glazed. "I always get a retainer," he said gruffly.

She rubbed his rock hard cock brazenly. "That will have to do for now," she said softly. "I will pay you in full when you get Harry off my ass."

Sam's balls ached. His cock was harder than he could ever recall. He growled deep inside his throat. He managed to croak, "OK!"

Ginger lowered herself into the worn chair.

Sam sat cautiously onto the corner of the desk. "Name?"

She frowned. Ginger Rogers," she said. "I already told you that."

"No!" Sam growled. "The name of the cop."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, making her tits bounce under the blouse. "Joe McBride."

Sam's frown deepened. Slowly he began to smile.

"I have had dealings with him before," he said after a pause. "I would love to put the bastard behind bars. He tried to have my license revoked."

"I just want him off my ass," Ginger replied. "Any way you can," she added.

Sam looked troubled. "He is a bad ass and has the support of his captain, George Williams. You will have to be careful and not allow him to know that I am working on his abuse of you!"

Ginger nodded affirmatively.

"Would you agree to wear a hidden microphone?" Sam asked.

"Where would I hide it?" she asked looking down at her nearly naked body.

Sam grinned at the problem. "I have a ring that you can wear that will pick up voices six feet away. All you have to do is make sure it is that close."

"OH!" she blurted. "I can manage that."

Sam dug in his desk drawer. He slipped the ring on her finger and moved a tiny lever on the side. Their voices rang through the room from a recorder sitting on the desk.
Her smile caused Sam to flinch slightly. "She sure is beautiful," he thought.

"Just keep this turned on and I can also track you wherever you go," Sam continued. "I will be only a few yards away."

She smiled again. "That sounds good," she said huskily. "I feel much better now."

"Just go about you regular routine and let me do all the work," he said.

Ginger kissed him passionately. "I can't wait to repay you," she said.

He smiled. "I guess that is my retainer fee," he replied. "Now, get out of here before I collect in advance."

She smiled warmly. "I might find that exciting," she said as she turned toward the door, her luscious ass globes rolled delightfully as she walked toward the door.
She intentionally exaggerated the swing of her ass and he could hear her giggling through the recorder on the desk.

Sam watched as she pulled the limousine from the curb and hurled down the street past the black and white police car.

The black and white pulled in behind her.

He ground his beat up Chevy into life and followed the caravan down the busy street.

When the lights of the black and white came on, he flipped on his remote radio.

"Miss! You just ran a red light. You will have to come with me." A voice boomed over the radio.

Sam listened as the cop told her to pull into a parking lot down the street.

He closed the distance and was right behind the black and white when they pulled into the lot.

"Where are you taking me?" he heard her ask.

"Just be still and don't do anything rash!" the cops voice boomed over the radio.

Sam followed the cop car toward the warehouse area of town.

He heard the distinct sound of an overhead door being lifted and Ginger's loud gasp.

"Hello honey!"

Sam recognized the voice of his nemesis, Joe McBride.

"What do you want from me?" Ginger's trembling voice rumbled from the radio.

"I have decided that it is time for a little get together," the voice echoed in Sam's car.

Sam grabbed the radio and ran toward the abandoned warehouse.

He searched for an entrance to the building as the radio voices continued.

"Take off your clothes."

"Please don't hurt me!"

Silence.

"Hey George. Don't she look good naked?"

"Please!"

"Shut up and enjoy this."

"Oh no!"

"Lay down and spread your legs apart!"

"No! Please don't!"

Sam tried desperately to find a window or door.

"Please stop!"

"Hey George, do you want some of this?"

"Oh my god! Oh my gooooooood!

A long Silence.

"You really like George's monster cock don't you?"

"Oh yes! Please don't stop!"

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Here I cum!"

Silence.

"Suck me off!"

"Glub! Glub! Ummm! Yes!"

Sam found a ladder to the roof and scamper up. He found a skylight and peered in.

Ginger was lying on a mattress in the center of the floor, her naked body covered with cum. Two men were standing beside her, jacking their cocks and spurting cum onto her.

Sam broke a window and shouted down at them. "Freeze, you mother fuckers!"

The two men ran toward the black and white police car, their cocks slapping back and forth as they ran.

Before Sam could climb down, the door opened and the black and white shot out into the street.

Sam hurried into the warehouse.

Ginger was standing naked beside the mattress.

Her eyes were glassy and she staggered toward him.
"I'm sorry I couldn't get in before this," Sam said softly.

She smiled. "Sorry my ass," she said. "That George is hung like a fucking horse."


Sam was well paid for his time right there on the mattress.

Ginger went back to work at the club, waiting for George and Joe to come in.

George and Joe found a tape on their desk and never again darkened the door of the club.

Thus ended the story of Sam and Ginger.