The Device

Story Info
She has no control, but they do.
4.7k words
4.3
37.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
68niou1
68niou1
29 Followers

The two men escorted me into a room with nothing but a bed, a toilet, blank white walls and a feeling of hopelessness. It looked like a prison cell. I had no idea what was going on, I was sort of scared and a little pissed. One man walked away and the other held onto my arms. They looked sexy, though, wearing what seemed to be "Men in Black" costumes. The man came back and handed me a black robe that looked extremely soft. He held it out and simply said, "change."

I took the robe from his hand and the two men stood still. I expected them to leave and wasn't sure if I was supposed to change in front of them or not. I was wearing jeans and a T shirt and I had no idea what was going on. I didn't want to piss them off as they were both extremely well built and something told me I wouldn't exactly be able to dial 9-1-1 around here. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor and then my bra. I looked the men in the eyes, well, at least in the lenses of their glasses. The men did not flinch. I kicked off my sneakers and pulled off my socks, placing them on top of my shirt. Normally standing topless in tight jeans gives me a confident turn on feeling, I think it looks extremely sexy. Standing before these two men, not having a clue what was going on, and feeling like I'd been kidnapped certainly didn't make me feel sexy. I pulled off my pants and underwear in one tug and placed them on top of the rest of my stuff. I quickly wrapped the robe around my body realizing it wasn't as long as I'd previously thought. I was glad there was no wind because it would surely have left my ass exposed.

Still without emotion on their faces the two men grabbed me lightly by the elbows and walked me out of the room. We walked down a hallway with other doors that looked like mine, although there really is nothing distinguishing about a plain white door in a plain white hallway. I wanted to know what was behind them and looked to each side in hopes of finding a clue to where I was or what I was doing there.

We walked into another room, this one looking nothing like mine. Except it was all white. So much white I wanted to throw up or something just to add color. And it was hot. I could feel tiny beads of sweat on the lower part of my back develop. The men let go of me and walked out or the room. Hearing a click when they exited, I rolled my eyes assuming it was a door lock. I looked around the room for another exit, but of course there was none. No ceiling tiles, actually, just panels of mirrors. The entire ceiling was a giant mirror. There were boxes lined on the wall on the side of the door of all shapes and sizes. A part of me wanted to open them, they didn't appear to have a lock of any sort, but I had an innate feeling of being watched. I felt almost as if there might be someone counting my every breath, taking in everything I was dong. I looked for cameras; none. Just oddly placed mirrors. I'd seen enough cop shows to figure that it was probably a one way mirror, and there were in fact people on the other side of them watching me.

The object in the center of the room intrigued me the most, although it worried me just the same. It was covered in some soft looking upholstery, and was only about a foot and a half high. Maybe 18 inches wide, two feet long. It was contoured in the middle and sloped down. What made me worry were the straps. There were straps on the forward part, in the middle, and on the ground a foot and change away from it. The straps on the forward end were slightly separated from the rest of the device, as if they weren't connected at all. There were tiles on the floor surrounding the device but not covering the room. I shook my head, trying to make sense of it. Feeling as vulnerable as a kitten in a bear's den, I stood motionless, not knowing what else to do. Escaping didn't even seem fathomable, nonetheless worth attempt.

I heard a faint muffled noise. Or did I? It was so silent I wanted to scream. I knew I was being watched, though, and refrained from screaming. If was being watched... could someone hear me as well?

"Hey, how about some music? Techno maybe? Rock? Something?"

Music came on. Techno. "You've got to be kidding me," I thought. No way. Here I felt like I was in prison and I just got something because I asked for it. What the hell is this place?

A woman walked in wearing white. She was in a nurse's outfit whose lengths were conservative but it fit her like latex. She had the most sensuous curves everywhere. Her professional demeanor while wearing such and outfit caused a stir in me. The conflict of interest, her demeanor suggesting strict business and her attire creating an intense curiosity and sexual fever, gave her my full attention. My body was definitely feeding off of the tension the place gave me. The woman did not speak or smile, she briskly walked to me and stopped. I stared her right into her gorgeous green eyes. She had long, flirtatious eyelashes and an intensity in her eyes that in itself made me feel powerless. Her eyes never flinching, she pointed to the device in the middle of the room.

"Make no assumptions," I thought to myself. If I was going to die I wasn't going to pull the trigger or tie the noose.

"Stand in front of it," she said, speaking in a low, sultry voice. I obeyed. She walked up beside me and whispered into my ear so close that her hot breath tickled my neck and gave me Goosebumps, "take off the robe and let it fall to the floor." The only thing I could think about was asking her to do the same thing, to strip off her clothes and have me lie with her on the floor, wrapping our bodies together and fusing our mouths and pussies. Again I obeyed. Now I was grateful for the hot room, for standing there naked almost felt good. "Kneel so that your thighs touch the device."

It clicked inside me. There was no doubt as to what was about to happen to me. The contour, the straps, the softness, even the dimensions; I was going to be tied down. I felt my pussy turn into fire. Tied down. Helpless. I was scared and excited, and tried not to convey either. I knelt down and walked a little on my knees so that my thighs touched the cloth. The cloth was actually cold, as if something were underneath it acting as a coolant. I felt her standing behind me; she so powerful now, as I was on my knees helpless. I was scared to do anything else, and nervous to see what was next.

She pushed me forward with her hand so that my body lay down on the device. It wasn't that long; my neck was as far as it went. She started fastening straps. The first one was my right ankle, but only after she spread my leg first. I felt the cool strap tighten down and she grabbed my left ankle and spread it as well. I knew that my entire pussy was in her full view, soft and shaven, and I was afraid she might see how wet I had become. She placed my right wrist into another strap and then the same with my left. I was propped up on my elbows looking forward at a blank wall.

I now realized everything was behind me. The woman, the boxes, the door. The only thing in front of me was a small mirror-window high enough so that I couldn't see myself. I looked back at her and she said to me immediately, "no!"

"You cannot look behind you. You may only look forward. If you look back even one more time I will strap your head down as well. It is your choice. Now, what do you want to do?" she asked.

I didn't know what she meant by the question. I wanted out. I wanted to stay. I wanted to see her naked, I wanted to watch her do something, anything. The techno in the background drove my body insane. I wanted to move but really couldn't. I was still, confused, and scared. I didn't answer her. I didn't know what to say.

I heard her walk away. The door opened and then closed. Techno. I was so glad for the music. It was the only thing keeping me calm. The door opened and closed again. Heels; I could hear the footsteps of someone in high heels walking towards me. "Don't look," I reminded myself. Don't look, don't look... the footsteps stopped right behind me.

Smack! I felt my ass sting and I was thrown into even more confusion. The woman behind me had surely left a hand print on my ass. I winced, gritted my teeth and breathed very slowly. Her hand slid over my ass where she had just smacked it. I was already hot and now was in flames. I felt the outline of where her hand had smacked my ass burn. Her touch was so soft, such a change from the smack. Her hand came to the middle and her middle finger traced a line from the top of my ass to my pussy and stopped. Her finger was there, right there. Motionless. I squirmed, trying to urge her on. I felt my whole body tense, succumbing to the situation and forgetting how helpless I was. I didn't want to speak, afraid of being gagged in consequence. She pushed her finger down a little and spread my lips apart, moving her finger to my clit. She rolled it around expertly, slowly and smoothly, my pussy juice covering her finger. She was moving painfully slow, my engorged clit begging for release already. She moved her finger back down then let it sit just outside my pussy. I wiggled again, trying to force her to enter me but to no avail. She pulled her finger away. I heard the slick wet sound of her licking her finger followed by her footsteps away from me. The door opened and closed. Techno.

My body was on fire. I wanted to come so badly my toes were curling and I gripped the device with my fingernails. There was a thin, slick layer of sweat over my whole body. I needed release. Bad. The door opened, closed. Footsteps? I couldn't hear anything. Nothing but the music. My eyes searched the room for a hint of a shadow. The lights turned off. Pitch black. Techno. Confusion. Fire. It still felt like there was fire in my veins pumping me into frenzy. Now I could hear footsteps. No heels this time... barefoot, it sounded like.

"You make look around, but know you will not be able to see anything," a deep voice said calmly. I looked around, and though there was no doubt that he might be lying I was still shocked to see nothing. I knew my eyes were open but there was nothing. I heard the door open again, and a piercing light tore through the dark room. I caught a glimpse of several men entering the room, naked, before the door shut and there was nothing again. They all had something over their faces. They could see, I realized. I am the only one who knows nothing.

I was terrified at this point. Sweating, digging my nails into the device, looking around for anything. Nothing. I heard footsteps everywhere. Suddenly there was something over my eyes and I froze. "Good girl," a woman's' voice said to me. "You are ours. It is not your place to know. You will only do what you are told. Nod your head if you understand." I nodded. "Good. You are not allowed to speak. Nod your head if you understand." again, I nodded my head, grasping that they were taking my voice and my sight. She tied the blindfold around my head and fastened it securely. "We will not hurt you," she said before I heard her walk away.

Hands. Everywhere. I couldn't count the number of hands all over my body. Something... oil? Grease? They were spreading something all over me that combined with my sweat to make my skin extremely slick. The stomach of the device dropped out. There was clicking sound and I felt the hot air grace my stomach. I was now just propped on my elbows with the entire rest of my body exposed.

"We can see you. We can see everything," a voice told me. Female. Hands! I couldn't keep track, but I realized the hands weren't everywhere. They were avoiding my chest, ass, and pussy, the parts screaming to be touched the most. I stuck my butt up in the air as much as I could; arching my back and feeling the hands follow my movements. Hands all over my ass. Massaging me. I was going insane. I whimpered, unable to help it. Someone heard it and whispered into my ear, "we know what you want; you will only get it if you behave. Do not make a sound."

He didn't say not to move, though. I started moving my ass to the music, hoping someone's hands would travel lower. Yes! Someone's hands certainly did. Before I understood what was going on there was someone's finger playing with my clit. Two fingers in my pussy. Another finger teasing my ass. I was powerless. Don't speak. Receive. The fingers in my pussy found my g spot right away and were stroking it hard. The finger in on my clit was working in rhythm with whoever was in my pussy and all on the beat of the music. I felt my toes curling and became aware of the hands really were all over my body. Pinching my nipples, rolling them, almost tickling my stomach, the oil making hands collide and my body frictionless. I felt my pussy get hotter and hotter, the juice no doubt soaking someone's hands. Techno. Everyone was moving with the beat of the music. Footsteps. People were randomly walking around. The music got louder. Now all I could hear was the music. No more whispers. Maybe they couldn't hear me. I tested it. I moaned softly. Nothing. The fingers on and in my pussy were working faster. My body seized up and I cried out without thinking. I felt a pulse of energy travel from my fingertips and toes to crash into my pussy. The fingers didn't stop, making me shake. My legs were trembling, by heart racing, I was panting for air in the thick humidity of the room. No consequence for screaming. They didn't care. Just don't speak, I told myself.

The finger came off my clit but the other person stayed in my pussy, still playing with that curious little spot inside me. I felt my whole lower body get hot and fuzzy. I was going to come again. I cried out again, this time my mouth being filled with someone's finger. A woman's slender, smooth finger. I sucked on it, grateful for some sort of physical release. The fingers still did not stop inside me, though instead of stroking my g spot I was slowly being fingered. The woman pulled her finger from my mouth. I felt my pussy pulse and quiver around someone's fingers. Someone brought their finger to my nose and I immediately recognized the sweet smell of my pussy. The person slid their finger into my mouth. I sucked on the woman's finger, happily tasting myself and taking particular care to lick off every bit. The hands still massaged my body, sliding into one another and over everything.

The woman pulled her finger out of my mouth. The music was extremely loud and I think that someone gave everyone else a signal because all the hands came off of me simultaneously. I realized I was panting and sweating a lot more than I had thought. Someone's lips touched mine. I started kissing those lips, needing the outlet. I wasn't sure if it was a girl or not but the lips were so extremely soft and felt so good. We kissed slowly, and knowing that everything was stopped but the music and our kissing, and that we were definitely being watched turned me on even more. I was starting to think it was a girl; the kiss was so tender it was hard for me to believe that it was a man. I didn't care who it was, though, so long as it didn't stop.

Of course it did, though; just as quickly as the lips had graced mine they were gone. I whimpered and my brow furrowed in frustration. Then there were lips again. Different, thinner, but still smooth. Stubble on the chin – a man. His tongue was more forceful, seeking out my own to play with. He kissed me hard, like a clueless young boy. I didn't kiss him back very much, hoping for the girl to return. The man stopped kissing me.

My heart was racing, I was still sweating. I thought back on what had just happened and I was trying to piece together what might happen next when I felt the most curious but welcome feeling: wind. No, not wind… breath. They were blowing on me to cool me down. Air from every direction. I got Goosebumps, chills, even shivers. I felt myself get a new sense of excitement as the air hit my body at different intensities, levels, places, and lengths. Someone was beneath me, maybe a few of them. Behind me, in front, on top, there were mouths everywhere blowing on me. The music echoed in my head as the air hit my body. The air suddenly stopped.

Mouths. Just as I was trying to think of what could possibly come next there were mouths everywhere, just as there had been hands everywhere. Again, I was being kissed, licked, blown on, nibbled, and even bitten everywhere but my pussy, ass, and chest. My body shuddered. I was being tickled and sucked on in such a quantity I felt like I couldn't handle it. I wanted to cry out for them to stop but I really didn't want them to at all. There were kisses on my arms, legs, the cheeks of my ass, face, mouth, back, stomach, inside of my hips… literally everywhere but the really good parts. I was moaning without thinking, whimpering, pushing my body and moving to get the mouths closer to giving me release.

I was being kissed by everyone, at least I thought, because I would be kissed for a few short moments before it was a new mouth. I started noticing so many small details of a mouth lost in an ordinary sexual encounter. The texture of someone's lips, the feel of their tongue, the way they'd suck on my bottom lip, or how they would moan when I sucked their tongue into my mouth and massaged it with my own tongue. The feel of their hot breath of my face, panting as I was, suggesting maybe there were people who were playing with each other around me.

I started visualizing that very thing, a room of people kissing at random and playing with each other at will. The mouths left my body. Something vibrated the straps on my wrists. Someone released the straps on my ankles. Was I being let go? I thought. I didn't want to go, not yet! I had no sense of time or place, no idea where I was or who I was with and I had never been so intrigued and excited in my life.

The straps moved; my wrists were being pulled up by some machine. I realized how locked up my knees were when I tried to stand. The straps stopped moving up for a moment when I was fully standing. Chancing punishment, I flexed and tried to stretch my legs a little bit. No retaliation was taken, but the straps moved so that my arms were spread wide at first and then over my head. My arms weren't stretched out uncomfortably, only a few inches over my head. I squatted a little and was thankful for the slight freedom of movement. The fact that I was still strapped up both excited and frightened me though.

There were no straps placed on my ankles. They trusted me, I thought. Realized I would behave. I wanted the mouth to come back. I wanted to be kissed, touched, and brought to orgasm again. I started dancing.

Slow at first, I found the back beat in the music and rolled my body slowly as if I were sitting on someone's dick and wanted to slowly rub myself to come. I swayed my body left and right alternatively, still rolling my body. Then, as if my hips were on a pivoting ball, I traced circles with them, pushing my ass out as far as I could.

A kiss. Reward. I didn't stop dancing as I kissed back, eagerly searching out his tongue. I realized I had more freedom of movement and pushed my body forward hoping to feel the impression of his cock. Jackpot. His hard cock pressed against my stomach and sent a flood of liquid sexuality to my pussy. I continued kissing and grinding into him, happy to feel his cock against my slick, hot skin.

"Don't move," a sexy feminine voice called into my ear. I froze, dancing now only in my head. I started to imagine the man fucking me senseless, racking my body with each thrust, throwing himself into me relentlessly. I moaned in reaction to the thoughts, wishing so much for them to be true.

Another kiss. Surely female. The thought made my knees weak. I started to fantasize about what these people looked like, something that had not occurred to me earlier. She left little to the imagination, though, when she pressed her body against mine and I felt the smooth, hot skin of her breast. I wanted to badly to push back; I literally had to tighten my body to stand still. Her breasts were large and full, her skin silky and also oily. I felt her nipples brush against my own and moaned loud, though the music got a little louder and I was sure no one could hear me. I bit my lower lip, trying so hard to behave and do what they told me to. She wrapped her hands around me suddenly and kissed me hard. I kissed her back, my tongue searching out hers, my body crying for release. I felt worse than a caged animal but so enticed I was mentally torn. I wanted to know what was next and I wanted to run.

68niou1
68niou1
29 Followers
12