The Devil and Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Secrets are revealed, Lucy gets sensitive, hell breaks loose.
3.1k words
4.45
13k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a sickening thud in my stomach as I realized that there was no hope. I couldn't talk my way out of this. Maybe Lucy could do some kind of whammy on Mom's mind, but then she'd be someone other than the woman I'd grown to love in more ways than one. I couldn't bear to have something like that happen to her, even if it meant we could never share moments like the one we'd shared in her bedroom. I could feel that Mom had heard the thoughts I'd just been thinking. I sensed comforting yet still upset vibes coming from Mom's direction.

"I guess we better have a meeting with your new 'friends', Tomas." Her mouth was now free of my member, and I imagined it wasn't going there again anytime soon.

"Well, I don't know if 'friends' is really the right term, Mom. So Lucy, what do we have to do now?"

"Dearest, you just do what I did to you. First grab onto your mother's shoulder's, like I did."

"Mom, are you absolutely sure this is what you want?"

"I'm not sure, honey, but I don't see as how we have any choice. We're in some deep shit, son, and while you may have started it, I did my fair share, and I never stepped in to stop you when I could've. Go ahead."

I knew she was shaken, because she never swore, at least when not being pounded by her son. I wearily rested my palms on her shoulders and stared deeply into her baby blues.

"Dearest, what you should do, is feel her soul, deep inside her. Reach out to her mind and body for the warm core." I did as she said, and suddenly I could connect with something warm and pulsing that was beyond the thoughts and feelings I had been in touch with before. "Now reach out to it and pull on it, really hard." I didn't really know what she meant, but I humored her, and tried to do what she said, and suddenly I felt it.

White hot burning sensations flowed through my body as they had before, and I heard Mom begin to scream like I was tearing her spine out through her back. I hoped I was doing it right, as I felt the energy flow out of my body. Her body began to transform, as reddish scales covered her body, horns emerged, and her tail and wings grew. I guessed it must be working as I collapsed into her bosom, no longer fully able to hold myself up. My natural form returned as I could no longer maintain a human disguise. Everything went black.

I woke up, looking up at Mom and Mary in demonic form. They seemed a little worried but glad to see me. They helped me to sit up, and I saw that Lucy was sitting in a chair across the room. She was covered head to toe in tight leather. We were in Lucy's realm, in what appeared to be a bedchamber carved out of the rock. I was lying in a bed that I just barely fit into.

"I was wondering when we were going to see you again, dearest," said Lucy, "sorry you didn't make it through the transportation ritual. I taught your mother how to do it. She can instruct you later. I have to say, spending the past couple of hours with her has led me to some realizations. She loves you very much, and she isn't going to stand for me not telling the truth to you, and I imagine that it hasn't been a picnic for you either."

"I don't like lying, that's something I got from my mother's side. I hoped vainly that I could manipulate you with sex and the realization that you had no choice, but I didn't count on your mother or really anything that's happened so far. You should have had no problem awakening your mother and coming back. Your power should be far greater than it is by this point." She sighed, looked down and put her hand on her face. She looked back up and continued. "You are the first man to reach maturity in my family line since I was banned from your world. There's just so much to explain and I don't know where to start. I've been waiting for this a long time, since it was prophesied centuries ago, right after father died and everything went wrong."

"I'm sorry that it's so hard to talk about all this, but it's complicated. So much violence and emotional trauma happened when he died, not even mentioning what happened before when mother died and he married that awful woman. It's painful to talk about, and a lot I'm not sure of, because in the chaos of the struggle, I didn't see or know a lot of what happened. Mostly I was able to piece together rough guesses based on what refugees told me."

"My brother laid waste to the other families on my side one by one, using his power to sterilize then lay siege to each family's stronghold in turn. He was a strong leader and got his whole side of the family to rally behind him. My mother's children were too independent-minded to band together until it was too late. And our lands were too spread out for us to really effectively band together. If we came to the aid of one family, he'd use a smaller part of his force to hit one of the less-protected strongholds. Those who managed to survive from each family moved on from place to place, until finally I had the only place left."

"It was cold comfort that this place survived. I never liked it, but father always did love me best, which is why he gave me stepmother's castle when one of my brothers murdered her. He never really understood how much we hated her and her children, or how much they hated us. How could we not? He killed our mother because he fell in love with their mother."

"She was a vicious and cruel woman, a serial killer on Earth, and we could see every day how she influenced her children, and our father, farther into darkness. Sure, he defied God and was full of arrogance and wrath, and killed and ordered the death of many angels, but he really just believed he was right when he wasn't and was willing to fight for it. When he was cast out, God still trusted him enough to give him control of this domain. If the father I knew was a bad man, then I can count the good ones on one hand. He administered the realm fairly, and he never took joy in causing pain to even the most evil, because he was an angel, and that's what they do."

"But every day he had to deal with the worst of the worst, and some of them seemed to enjoy their crimes. He watched them on Earth and Hell, and at first it may have only been an academic fascination, but it blossomed into obsession. It started to really go bad when he first saw stepmother. He watched her before she started killing people, as she lovingly mutilated and dissected house pets and small livestock. When he saw her kill a young virgin the first time, he snapped. He visited her often, and was seduced by her. He even visited her after her conviction at nights in her tiny cell. When she passed into our realm, that was the end of my mother."

"He never hurt us, in fact, when she came other morals became lax. Primarily that we started sleeping around within the family. My father is the only one that you haven't surpassed in pleasing me. But we had centuries of practice, and I'm sure you'll catch up soon."

"The real problem was that when father gave me stepmother's castle, her children saw it as a sign of weakness from father, and that he was planning to have me replace him, replace their mother as his new wife, or at least have me marry whoever was the successor. They couldn't abide any of those options, and feeling that father was showing weakness, they led a coup."

"This structure is the most easily defensible place out here. By the time he reached us we had developed countermeasures to his sterilization powers, and his force was well and truly exhausted. With a skeleton support staff and a handful of soldiers we managed to hold him back for a few months, and eventually their coalition fractured. They turned on each other, and my brother cracked down hard. His forces killed most of his allies and the rest fell in line. But up until just recently they haven't gotten back to seriously threatening us because they lost so much in those last battles."

" Things in this family, in this realm, have not been good to us, or at the very least not in the past few centuries. I guess you could say that they've been kind in the sense that we haven't been wiped out or brought down to a few members, like most of the other lines. I just hope things aren't going to get worse. I need you to start spreading your seed among our family tree, help us to repopulate so we can make a new world here."

"My brother is coming, and there is going to be war and blood, and8 I'm sorry if I'm going a bit crazy, but the fate of the world, from all the way down here to earth and beyond, is at stake. And yes, because I know you want to know, Mary is our daughter. She was conceived on our first try. I manipulated local time to allow her to age 18 years out of phase with the main timeline while I raised and taught her. Don't worry too much, dearest, even if we all die, you are going to have some great sex beforehand. Try and rest up before your next mission." And with that, she clicked out of the room. Mary and my mom pecked me on the cheek before leaving to chat somewhere out in the many caverns. I slowly fell into a restless sleep.

I awoke what seemed only a few hours later, hearing a light sobbing. I dressed myself in a flimsy deep green toga that hung in a doorless closet on the side of the room, and walked towards the sound. I saw a dim light coming from a room, and I slowly snuck in, seeing that I had entered the throne room, and Lucy was slumped in the chair, clad in only a silky string bikini. I saw that she had modified the throne so there was space for two.

"Lucy?"

"Go away."

"Whatever's bothering you, I'll wager there's nobody else to talk to about it."

"Maybe. I don't want to talk right now, but you can come sit with me if you want."

I sat next to her on the throne. It wasn't nearly as big as it had seemed, but it was still a nice fit for the two of us. I put my arm around her shoulder, and she didn't resist. She relaxed, laying her head upon my shoulder. I let her rest, and I may have slipped away for a second, but I awoke when she stirred against the crook of my arm.

"Feeling better?"

"Not really. But I'm not going to make it any better by worrying. I do know one thing that might make it better."

She undid the clasp of her top and slipped it off. I was gobsmacked once again by her radiant breasts. The term supernaturally beautiful might have been technically true, but it didn't even begin to describe the majesty hidden behind the fabric. I was beginning to think this deal was pretty sweet after all. While I was distracted by the hypnotic orbs, she pulled the leather cord holding her bottoms on, and she began stalking towards me with a predatory glint in her opalescent eyes.

She was on me faster than my eye could track. Her right leg lifted around to caress my hip. She reached out and pulled my face towards hers. Her gorgeous smile warmed me in a way I'd never really felt, and then she suddenly took my lips violently in hers. I felt so much warmth throughout my brain and body, melting me to mush.

She let go of the side of my face with her left hand, and with a swift yank, she pulled loose the cord holding my robe together. She looked at my plump and juicy sausage ravenously, but I couldn't wait, I was all ready to go.

I lifted her up and dropped her on my cock, sending her into paroxysms of ecstasy. She yelped and gripped ferociously into my back. I gently massaged her breast with my mouth and tongue, and she started to gently coo my name and shake slightly. She wrapped her tail playfully around my buttocks, then gave me a little smack with it. I returned with a sharp slap with my own tail, and that was it.

She wailed like a banshee, and her body flopped like a fish as wave after wave of bliss washed over her. I held her as tight as I could, and I was shocked by the intense and piercing sounds she emitted. But the thrashing she was giving my cock inside her with each convulsion was satisfying. I was holding on somehow, and I was almost a little proud. Mostly I was just so glad that I had made someone feel so good, even someone who had tricked me.

"You're still hard?" I heard as the first coherent words uttered from the limp Lucy in my arms.

"Yes ma'am. Did I fuck some worries out of you?"

"You have no idea young man!" She said with a giggle.

"I'm 25, how am I young?"

"Compared to a millennia-old cradle robber like me, you're nothing!"

"We'll just see what a young whippersnapper like me can get up to, now won't we?"

I flipped her around. Then I sat her down on the throne and went for it. I started to piston into her with my monstrous strength and she whimpered a little with the first thrust and then mewled in complacent pleasure as the cascade of strokes continued. I had to use my arms to support myself, and so I let my tail play around with her tits and whatever I could reach. She cheekily snapped at it, then caught the tip between her teeth gently. She then began slowly and lovingly to fellate my tail, and while not quite as sensitive as my little buddy pounding her puss, the sensations were lovely and electric. I tried to hold it, but the extra stimulation was too much.

"Baby on the way!" I yelled as the load rocketed into her, and then my yell became an unintelligible unearthly howl. Lucy was growling animalistically as she twitched in orgasmic seizure. Then out of nowhere, we heard a round of applause.

We turned around to see mom and Mary cheering us on.

"Good on you two. If you keep giving me grandchildren like this adorable little sucker, we might just have to keep you in the family, Miss Lucy," said mom, giving Mary an affectionate little noogie.

"I might not mind having her around so much either," said Lucy after they'd left. I gave her a tender kiss on her forehead, as well as her two cute horns. She giggled a little and we fell back asleep piled on the throne.

We awoke with some slight discomfort, and got dressed. I saw a trio of what looked like small lizardesque winged demons. I hadn't noticed them before, if they'd even been there, because of their skin color, which blended into the rock of the caverns. I asked Lucy what they were.

"Oh shit! Kill them!"

I followed her command and sprinted towards them, killing two in a flurry of blows, sending their heads flying around the room. The third I hadn't caught quickly enough and it had gotten a huge lead on me. Lucy and I tore down the hallway after the little thing, which lead us on a merry chase throughout the caverns of the underworld. I finally leapt at it and caught it in midair, pinning it to the ground as it fell. My efforts were fruitless, however, as it began furiously swallowing its own tail until it popped out of existence at the conclusion of its autocannibalism.

"Who knows what Bill knows about us now? How could I have I have been so stupid?"

"Bill's your brother, and those were his spies?"

"Yeah. I'd bet we're probably safe enough for a week, maybe a few weeks if we're lucky, before he mounts his first full-scale assault. He might send a few raiding parties out sooner, but they'd just be a way to find the easiest way in. He's too meticulous to do something in a rush. I just hope he hasn't seen how few trained soldiers there are down in the barracks. He never attacked before because he wasn't sure how many soldiers I had left. But he's been following events on Earth, and now that he knows I have a hold of you, there will never be a better chance, because every day you're here that means more soldiers to fight."

"Of course he doesn't have to worry for a good while, since our geometrically increasing army will be filled with untrained soldiers that despite their numbers would be torn apart like tissue paper. I hoped we'd have more time, but it doesn't look like it. You need to head back to your next mission back in town. Much as I'd love to keep you all to myself, the time dilation is exhausting, and I'm going to need to save the energy for big groups, not to mention all I have to do to set up encounters for you and buffer the defenses around here. Have your mother teach you the transport ritual and get to nailing Rebeca."

"No way," both I and my newly arrived mother said.

"You don't get a choice, dearest. You will impregnate her eventually. We can't afford to waste her precious genetic material. I will let you take her last of those in Minnesota, but your punishment is that your next few assignments will be some of the most unpleasant and dangerous that you will face for me. First, you must impregnate your aunt, and kill your uncle. Also, I take back what I said about your mother."

To be continued...