The Devil Inside Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

I opened the car door and was about to get out to cross the road to see if she was okay, when I saw a man follow her out of the bar. He called her by name and I figured he must have been someone from the college who knew her. He was in his late thirties, with a week’s stubble on his chin, and looked like he might be a teacher. They tend to look pretty down at heel these days. They stood talking for a minute or so, the man’s hand on my wife’s shoulder, steadying her as she swayed in the evening breeze. He put his arm around her and led her down the side alley next to the bar. I got out of my car and shouted her name, but they didn’t seem to hear me. I crossed the road, heading for the alley. I figured that he was walking her to his car to drive her home. Perhaps Lily had left early. Jane was obviously in no fit state to make it home on her own.

The alley was very darkly lit, but I knew that it led directly onto the college car park so I walked swiftly along, hoping to catch them up. Suddenly I felt myself tread on something and a cat screeched loudly. I jumped back against a narrow doorway not knowing what had happened for a second. All I could see were a pair of cat’s eyes staring at me. Then it hissed at me fiercely and scrambled off into the night. I must have stamped on its tail.

“What was that?” I heard a voice whisper further down the alley.

I stayed where I was in the shadows, looking towards the end of the alley. It was very dark but I could see two figures quite clearly. A woman was standing, her back against the wall, one leg raised high and with her skirt up around her waist. Her panties were hanging from the ankle of her outstretched leg. The man was pressed up against her, one hand holding up her leg while he used the other to guide his cock inside her. The woman cried out when she felt him enter her. It wasn’t until that moment that I realised it was my wife. I quickly ran towards them, as fast as I could.

When the man saw me he coming he ran off, leaving Jane standing there against the wall. I thought about chasing after him, but I wanted to make sure my wife was all right first. I stepped closer towards her and suddenly she grabbed hold of me.

“Where’d he go?” She asked, her voice slurred. “Never mind. You’ll do.”

She reached out to my groin and grabbed my balls.

“Come on,” she said. “Take it out. Take it out and fuck me.”

I couldn’t believe the way my wife was acting like such a whore. I felt myself get an erection as she unzipped my jeans and ran her fingers down my shaft. I was about to speak when I suddenly realised that she had no idea who I was. In her drunken state and the dark of the alleyway I was a complete stranger to her. She just wanted me to fuck her, anyone to fuck her. She pulled my cock out from my jeans then raised one leg high up over my hip.

“Go on stick it in me. I want to feel your cock inside me.”

My cock felt bigger than it ever had before, I was so aroused. I pushed it against her pussy lips and found that her entrance was sopping wet. I entered her quickly, slamming her against the wall.

“That’s it. Fuck me hard. Come on.”

I wasted no time thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could. My hands reached around to grab the cheeks of her ass as she pulled up both her legs and wrapped them round my back. She wanted me deeper inside her, as deep as I could go. She opened up her blouse to free her tits to the open air then began squeezing them, playing with her nipples, until I leaned my head down and began licking and sucking them, one after the other.

“Mmmm, yeah… Suck my tits… Come on… Treat me like a filthy whore…oooh…yes …harder…oooooh, God…You’re going to come inside me, aren’t you?”

A few moments later I felt my whole body stiffen as my cock started to pump inside her while she screamed with pleasure. When I had finished I quickly put my limp penis away as I watched my wife pull her panties back on and adjust her blouse.

“Thanks,” she said. “See you around.”

I watched her walk back up the alley the way we had came. I leaned back against the wall, unable to believe what had just happened. It was incredible, unbelievable. If I didn’t know better I would have sworn that that woman wasn’t my wife. The things she had said, the way she had acted. I followed her from a distance and watched her walk back into the bar. I ran across the street, back into my car and sat there.

I looked at my watch. It was ten minutes to midnight. I placed my hands on the steering wheel. They were shaking uncontrollably with the excitement. I waited there for a few minutes, trying to calm down, until I saw Lily and Jane step out of the bar and walk along the street. They must have been heading for their car. As soon as they were out of sight I turned on the ignition and drove home as fast as I could. I wanted to make sure I was back before them.

I heard Lily’s car in the driveway a few minutes after I had got inside. I looked out the window, unsure how I would act when I saw my wife. I just didn’t know how I could face her. Amazingly I felt guilty at what I had done, as if I was the one who had done something wrong. To my surprise, Lily got out of her car and rang my doorbell.

“Hi, Nick. Listen, I’m afraid Jane had too much to drink tonight. She’s passed out in my car. You’d best give me a hand bringing her inside.”

I followed her out and opened the passenger door. I shook her awake and she smiled at me then laughed.

“Hey, Nicky. What are you doing here?” she asked, her voice slurred.

“Jesus. You really are drunk, aren’t you? We’re home, honey. Let’s get you inside. Come on.”

Jane pulled one of her legs out of the car on to the pavement. Her skirt rose up high as she lifted her leg and the image of her standing up against the alley wall flashed through my mind. I lifted her under the arms and dragged her up to the bedroom with Lily’s help. I lay her down on the bed and she promptly went back to sleep.

“What happened?” I asked Lily as we went back downstairs.

“Oh, you know. Just one too many. She’s not used to the hard stuff. God, she was really wild,” Lily started to laugh. “She should drink more often. But not that much, obviously.”

“What do you mean, really wild?”

“Oh, you know,” she said nervously. “Singing, dancing, that kind of thing.”

I wanted to ask her to be more specific. I wanted to know if she knew what Jane had got up to in the alley, but she would never have told me so I let it go.

“Anyway, I’d better make a move. I hope she feels okay in the morning. See you later, Nick.”

I went back to the bedroom and looked down at my wife, sleeping innocently. I undid her skirt and blouse and pulled them off then I did the same with her bra and panties, until she was naked before me. I spent the whole night sleeping beside her, reliving in my mind what I had seen in the alley and what I had done to her myself, hearing the way she talked, seeing the way she acted.

The next morning I asked Jane exactly what had happened the night before. She looked at me curiously and I wondered whether she had in fact known it was me that had fucked her in the alleyway. She said nothing for a few moments then eventually told me that she couldn’t remember anything after entering the bar. She knew she had drunk some cocktails. She had protested at first but eventually gave in as everyone was drinking from the same pitcher and she didn’t want the others to feel that she was being left out.

“Lily says you were really wild last night,” I told her.

“Yeah? What did I do?”

“I don’t know. You’d better ask her. She wouldn’t tell me. She did say you should have a drink more often though.”

“Oh I don’t know if I should do that. It makes me go a bit out of control, I think. What do you reckon? Do you think it’s bad if I drink like that?”

I didn’t know what to say. It was obvious to me now. Whenever my wife had a drink she turned from a prim and proper lady into a complete slut. The complete personality change was unbelievable. I guess that most men might have forced their wives to see a psychiatrist or a doctor of some kind, but I figured that it might be better not to make a big deal out of it. She didn’t seem aware of what she had done and as long as I could keep her away from alcohol there was no reason to think she would be anything but faithful for the rest of our lives. I decided to keep a close eye on her in future.

Six months later our anniversary came around and I had booked a table at a fancy restaurant out in the city. During the week, Jane’s mother, Alice called and asked us to stop over at her house at the weekend, saying that she had a gift for us. Jane sometimes spoke to her mother on the phone, but she never allowed her into our house. I didn’t know if this was for my benefit, but I wasn’t bothered either way. I had known from an early age, via television, that in-laws were to be avoided at all costs. I had only seen her two or three times since the wedding, and that was okay by me.

We arrived at Alice’s house late in the afternoon on Saturday. We planned on heading straight for the restaurant from there. Jane’s mother opened the door for us, kissed us both on the cheek and invited us in. She sat us down on the couch and told us to make ourselves comfortable. She wore a very short skirt and a tight sweater, which accentuated her large chest. The clothes were too young for her, but she wore them well. She was still only in her early forties and I couldn’t deny that she was a fine looking woman. I hoped that Jane would look as good in twenty years time. Jane wore a knee length, low cut black dress. It was the most figure hugging and revealing outfit she had and I knew she only wore it as a treat for me.

Shortly after we had sat down a man came in from the kitchen, dressed only in his shorts and a T-shirt. He was dirty, dishevelled and obviously drunk.

“Hey, Randy,” Alice said. “Come join the party.”

“Who’s this?” Jane asked sarcastically. “Your latest beau?”

“You remember Randy. He’s been a long time visitor to the Parlour of Love,” Alice laughed. “Or the Bordello as the neighbours like to call it.”

“Yeah,” Randy leered at my wife. “You remember your Uncle Randall, don’t ya? I used to sit you on my knee when you was a little girl. Only you were never that little. Not when I knew ya.”

“Yeah?” Jane answered, an edge to her voice, as she looked at him in disgust. “Well, I had a lot of uncles in those days. Didn’t I, Mother?”

Alice snorted. “You could say that. Randy, honey, it’s my daughter’s wedding anniversary today.”

“Is that right? Well, that calls for a drink,” he said, walking over to the drinks cabinet and pouring himself a large glass of whiskey. He drank it down in one gulp then poured another.

“Randy,” Alice said. “How about offering a drink to our guests?”

“Sure thing,” he said.

He took three glasses from the cabinet and filled them all to the brim with cheap scotch. He put one glass each on the table in front of Jane and myself then gave one to Alice, nibbling on her ear as he leaned over her.

“Come on then,” Alice said. “Drink up.”

“No, Mother,” my wife said in a low voice. “You know I don’t drink.”

“Aw, come on. It’s a celebration. Three years and you’re still together.”

“Don’t be so surprised Mother. Some of us are capable of making a marriage work.”

“Ouch. I guess I had that coming. Nicky boy, you’ll join us in a little toast, won’t you?” she asked, gesturing me to lift up my glass, which I did so automatically.

“You see,” Alice pointed to me. “He’ll drink a toast to your anniversary, but not you. Maybe you take after me more than you know.”

I could see that Jane was getting angry and upset. Suddenly she stood up and walked out of there. I quickly got up but Alice told me to sit down.

“Let me speak to her, Nick. Please. It’s Mother-Daughter stuff, you know? Randy, look after our guest.”

I looked out of the window and saw Jane sitting in the car. Her mother followed her out there and began talking to her through the window. Eventually Jane opened up the driver’s side door and let her mother in to sit next to her, where they began talking. I could see that they were having a heavy discussion and I wondered how long it would take. Randy stumbled over towards me and sat down on the couch.

“So, what’s yer name, son?”

“I’m Nick,” I said, looking into his bleary eyes.

“Right, right. Nick. Yeah. You a friend of Janey, huh?”

“No,” I said. “I’m…

“Ah, that Janey,” he interrupted. “She always was something special. Kinda messed up, if you know what I mean, but man, she had the sweetest pussy I ever tasted. You know? Yeah, course you do. You ever meet her husband? He must be the sorriest son-of-a-bitch in the world. You hear what Alice said? It’s their anniversary today and she brings you along instead. She always used to bring her men round here. You know the neighbours. They called this place the Bordello, all these guys coming and going all the time. They always thought it was Alice’s men, but she never had more than two or three on the go at any one time. She’s always been a good woman, faithful and true. In her own way, of course. Janey, though. Man, that’s a different story. She could never get enough of men. I ain’t complaining, mind. I had my fill in that bowl of plenty, mark my words. Yeah. Never had no pussy quite like hers. It would just take a hold of you and grip you real tight, and all you could do was hang on and enjoy the ride. Yes sir, she was the best. Don’t worry though. I ain’t just talking about when she was a fresh young thing. She gave me a quick taste of her honey pot just a while ago. Couple of years ago it was, and let me tell you, it was as good and tight as it always was. Yeah. You just buy her a couple a drinks and she’ll drop her panties and spread her legs faster than you can say Abracadabra. Say, what’s your name again, boy.”

Throughout his drunken monologue I kept trying to interrupt him, to set him straight, to slap him around, if need be, but he wasn’t listening. He barely seemed aware that I was there. Most of the time he appeared to be talking to himself, in a reverie of memory. At first I wanted him to shut the hell up, but after a while I was desperate to know more. Could it really be true, what he was saying?

“So when did she used to bring men around here?” I asked. “Before or after she got married.”

“Before. After. What’s the difference? When’d she get married anyways?”

“Five years ago. Five years today.”

“Hey, that’s right. It’s her wedding anniversary. Did you know that? Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. Well, I known Alice for about eight or nine years and Janey was always on the wild side even then. Everybody knew that she’d open up after a shot of whiskey. At first it was boys her own age, then she graduated to the more mature man, if you get my drift, “ he cackled, pointing to himself. “The funny thing was, whenever she was sober, she wouldn’t let me anywhere near her, nor anyone else neither. She’d act like the idea was disgusting. It was weird, man. She’d have a dry spell for a few weeks and she wouldn’t even let you feel up her tits, but then she’d be back drinking for a few months and you could have her any which way you wanted, you know. She just couldn’t get enough cock. Ah, she just loved to fuck, I’m telling you. Alice didn’t like it none when she found out I’d been screwing the pair of ‘em, but there you go. That’s life. When the old man started up drinking, little Janey used to be at the bottle all day. The old man was so out of it he never realised that she drank more of his whiskey than he did.

“I remember one afternoon. I’d been sleeping it off in the bedroom. Me ‘n’ Alice had had a morning quickie and she left me there while she went down to the store. The old man was out at work or in a bar. By this time he knew to avoid the house in daylight hours. Anyways, I hear the doorbell ring and it wakes me up, so I start cursing, thinking Alice has forgot her key. I walk out and look down the stairs and I see Janey’s there, answering the door. She’s standing there holding a bottle of whiskey in her hand like it’s a lifejacket and she’s about to drown. And let me tell you, she ain’t got a stitch on. She opens the door in broad daylight; naked as the day she was born. Man, she had a sweet ass in those days. What a peach. I don’t know, maybe she still has. You’d know better than me. So anyway, she opens the door a little, pokes her head outside and there’s three guys there. I couldn’t see them, I just heard them talking. They ask her if her parents are home and she says no. Then they tell her they’re doing some maintenance work in a house down the road and they want to know if there’s anything in her house that needs doing. Well Janey just pulls the door wide open so they can see her in all her glory, and she says, ‘Yeah, me.’ Huh huh. Oh man. That was great. Huh huh huh.”

Randy broke off as his laughter turned into a loud, rattling cough.

“Oh, shit. I need to cut down on the tobacco. Where was I?”

“Jane was at the door naked,” I said. I couldn’t believe I was listening to this. I had no idea if any of it was true but I was spellbound at the thought.

“Yeah? Oh yeah, that’s right. So the guys come in and screw the ass off her. She was screaming and hollering so loud. Man, she loved it. One of them was fucking her in the ass and it must have been her first time. Jesus, she went wild. She didn’t want them to leave, but they did anyway. I could see she wanted more so I came down the stairs and she sees me, and she don’t say a word. She just spreads her legs apart and waits for me. So I’m on top of her on the couch giving it to her and then her mama walks in the door. Hey, it was this same damn couch, what do you know about that?”

I looked down at my seat, picturing him doing it to her, picturing the other three men, all fucking her at once.

“Yeah, so Alice walks in the door and sees me on top of the girl and she goes crazy. All hell broke loose and Alice threw me out. I didn’t see the problem. She weren’t no damn virgin that was for sure. Shit, she’d probably had as many men as her mother has in her whole life by the time she was eighteen. Anyway, Alice lets me come back a while after the old man dies, but I didn’t see her for some time. Didn’t know which one I missed most, the mother or the daughter, know what I mean? So all that time the only times I see the girl are outside the house.

“So, one time I see her in the street and say hello, and she acts like she don’t know me, which I take to be real unfriendly like. But I’m a nice guy and I offer her a drink. She says no at first, but I knew she wanted it really so I tell her that her mother’s sitting in the bar across the street and that she’d be real happy to see her. The girl must have been married by now and living with her hubby and I don’t think she and Alice had seen each other for a while. So she comes in the bar with me and starts looking around and of course Alice ain’t nowhere to be seen, right? So I tip the wink to Joe, he’s the bartender, and I say, ‘Where’s Alice? She was here just a minute ago.’ Joe’s a good egg and he says that she just stepped out for a minute and he was keeping a drink warm for her. So Jane decides to stay, and Joe puts a drink in front of her, and I can see she wants to turn it down, but she can’t. So she has it, then another and another and twenty minutes later she’s drunk as a skunk. Boy oh boy. She jumps off her bar stool, kneels down in front of me and takes out my cock. Best blow job I ever had. Then she wipes her mouth clean and calls out, ‘Who’s next?’ Shit, she blew every man in there. It’s like my mama used to say. A leopard don’t change its spots. Know what I’m saying? What was it you was asking me about anyway?”

Before I could reply I heard Jane and her mother walking back into the house.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers