The Devil is in the Details

Story Info
Their fantasy becomes reality.
2.9k words
3.67
71.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zinc03
Zinc03
3 Followers

Through our 15 years of marriage we've explored each other's fantasies and live out most of them. My wife's kinks tend to fall into the BDSM arena, primarily bondage and submission. She is constantly coming up with new scenarios to play out, until tonight her favorite episode involved me "breaking in" to our home in the middle of the night, tying her up and blindfolding her and roughly having my way with her. She insisted on attention to details, I wore a stocking mask, I was never to talk, wear different cologne, and pick up some old clothes from the thrift store.

This is our story of the evening she upped the ante. I snuggly tied her hands behind her back with a black silk scarf and stood her in front of the full length mirror to let her soak in her predicament, her rigid nipples thrust out above her shelf bra, thigh highs rose from her stilettos squeezing her toned thighs, her moisture glistened from the nakedness of her most private parts. She looked amazing as her world went dark as I helped her insert the obscured contacts. I've used them many times in my practice to help those with degenerative eye conditions simulate the future effects of their disease and prepare for their inevitable future of blindness while they still have their sight. Once in place objects are visible, but highly blurred, a lack of light increases the condition. I then inserted the silicone ear plugs into each of her ears, she was essentially cut off from the world around her.

The silence almost immediately spun my little actress into action, "Please don't do this, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry".

I would have called her a lying slut if she could have heard me, she would have liked that, but for now her world of silence was even more powerful. I dragged her by her hair to the car, lifting her to her feet by her golden locks when she inevitably stumbled over the obstacles in her path.

The silence as I drove our predetermined route was only broken by her continued pleas intermixed with her recount of her fantasized wayward ways, "You know how I get when I'm drinking, I told him I just wanted a ride home, but when he pulled over and shoved my face into his crotch he was already hard, his cock was so big, so much bigger than yours, I just kind of melted. I wouldn't have cum so many times when he forced himself on me, but his cock just felt so much better. I know I was wrong, but you can't just leave me out there like this, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

As I pulled up to the abandoned gas station my cock was stiff from her tale of infidelity and the pornographic view of the helpless blind play toy my wife had willingly become. I shoved her face onto my hard cock, holding her as she gagged as the head slid into her throat. Her saliva coated my balls as I fucked her convulsing face. I neared the edge far to quickly and reluctantly ripped her from my engorged organ.

I bundled her hair in my hand and drug her from the safety of our car, she begged for mercy, her words were unimportant. The uneven rocky ground only added to her dependency, walking was nearly impossible without me constantly lifting her by the golden bundle in my hand. Her momentary relief as I untied her hands was short lived, I made sure the knot was slightly more snug as I secured her to the corner post of the porch. Her pleas were continuous now, she was close to tears, even as she neared the intense orgasm only this type of extreme play can bring her.

Her fear seemed almost real as I walked to the car, her cries grew louder until she realized they were both pointless and drawing the attention of anyone within ear shot. I looked in all directions before I drove away, the road was dark, no one was around for miles, I was comfortable she'd be safe for a few minutes, unfortunately for her, my blind wife enjoy no such sense of comfort.

I drove slightly farther than I had planned to assure my wife could not hear the car which abandoned her pull from the road and turn off the engine. I opened the trunk and donned the clothing I'd stored there earlier, they smelled of moth balls and body odor, she'd like that. I walked briskly in the night air, fearing the time it took to cover the added distance might insight a bit too much panic for her to enjoy.

I heard her moans before I rounded the last corner, his grunting echoed through the still night, I momentarily froze as the incredible scene appeared before me as the moon lit station came into view.

Even in her sensory deprived state I was sure she knew I was not her attacker. Her orgasms were unending, simply rolling from one crescendo to the next, as he pounded my helpless wife. She cried out as he inflicted one final powerful thrust, he filled her, then he vanished into the darkness.

I instantly wished I had run to her, the knight to her rescue rather the voyeur of her abuse. I crept towards her full of uncertainly, I couldn't even let the word for what I'd watched it happen enter my mind, it was too awful, I was ashamed my hard cock only added to my disgrace. I disgusted myself, even still my cock never wavered. She was panicky as she sensed my approach, she called my name in a unique break of character, still I said nothing. I saw the marks on her neck and breast as I kissed them, she calmed slightly as I did, just enough familiarity to ease her panic I assured myself. There were bite marks on her stomach and legs, evidence of the rough treatment she received before I arrived, I methodically kissed each one. Her pussy was swollen and red from the pounding, her thighs were covered in their juices, more continued to flow from inside her. The opportunity to experience my last unfulfilled fantasy was too overpowering, I tasted the fluid on her inner thighs, tentatively at first, inevitably I was drawn to it's intoxicating source. The taboo of what I was doing sent her over the edge, her spasms flooded my mouth with the remains of her violation, I was stunned as my cock began to pulse without contact, I stroked it with my hand only to complete what had begun spontaneously, powerless to stop myself I pumped my seed on the ground as I licked the last droplets of his from my wife's womb. I backed away slowly at first, my eyes fixed on a memory I'll never forget, as she slumped against the pole she to which she was secured, lost in the euphoria which overwhelmed her.

My pace quicken as she disappeared from view, soon I was running, when I reached the car my own panic was setting in, I hurriedly change back into my clothes, spun the car 180 degrees, and raced back to find her just as I'd left her. In an instant, I was out of the car and by her side, I rushed to let her know she was safe, her husband had returned. She was strangely calm, her silence was deafening as my pulse pounded in my brain as I untied her hands, she struggled to wrapped her numb arms around my neck as I removed the ear plugs. I gentle eased the contacts from her watering eyes, returning her to our world. As her eyes began focused she looked into mine, "I learned my lesson, I promise, please take me home".

I carried her to the car and placed her gently into the passenger seat. She rested her head on my shoulder as I drove us home, I prayed her silence was due to exhaustion rather than remorse. I knew the details of the evening would not be discussed until morning, as was our pattern, the until dawn, the reality of what had happened was my burden to bear alone.

She soaked in the hot water as the jets soothed her tattered body. As I dried her soft skin the marks from her assault were still obvious, he'd left more than a soak in the tub could wash away. All I could do is hope everything he left would vanish as easily as the scattered bites and bruises.

As we wrapped our naked bodies together she re-initiated our scenario, "Two men took me tonight, the first was an animal, he was rough, and he felt huge, even bigger than the man that cause all this trouble. I felt so helpless, this time I really couldn't stop him, it was the most amazing experience of my life. I've never cum like that before, once I started I literally couldn't stop. At first it was good, then it was incredible, but eventually the pleasure too much, I'd cum too hard for too long, it was unbearable, as the intense pleasure turned into pain. I knew how it would end he laughed at me as I begged for him to cum. Finally he slammed completely into me one final time, I felt him flood me, the pain disappeared. He pulled himself from me, the void left me feeling empty and alone. The second man was so gentle, tender like a woman, nothing like the man who drove me wild. He kissed me so softly, moving down my body, when he reached my thighs I knew he had to realized he wasn't the first, but he continued, he licked me. He could have done anything, he could have fucked me like a man, taken what was obviously left for him, but he chose instead to lick the animal's cum from my dripping pussy. The notion of this feminine man sucking his cum from me drove me wild, I exploded one last time on his face. I felt his convulsion as he came, feebly jerking off in oversized clit his own hand I assumed. I hoped the animal was watching him, gloating from the darkness."

I was more than a little surprised of her account of the nights events and yet knowing what she did it made sense in an ironic way. She felt my hardness against her, she touched it gently with her hand, "I'm off limits for now, the animal made sure of that, but I'll take care of you, I owe you that much." Once again, I lasted only a few minutes, hardly measuring up to the bar the animal had set so high. She drained me with ease. She crawled up my body and paused as she looked into my eyes, the actress was gone, my wife had returned. We've never kissed after she's gone down on me, but the love I felt for the woman above me was over whelming, I pulled her face to me and slid my tongue into her mouth. At that moment, I realized why she had paused and what she must have been thinking as she gazed down at me. As she fed my own load into my mouth the intoxication pleasure of my first taste male seed was absent, her kiss became increasingly passionate, eventually I chose to swallow rather than drown.

Her face lit up with a smile as she pulled away, "You should have told me you liked that sooner".

I forced a slight smile, she laid her head on my chest and quickly drifted to sleep. I glanced at the clock on the night stand 2:08am, four more hours until dawn.

I'd watched the darkness fade from the room as the sunlight consumed it. I slipped out of the bed to make breakfast, another of our post scenario traditions, breakfast and the talk. The stress of the moment to come ate at my very soul. I heard the shower and soon after my wife bounced into the kitchen.

I poured her coffee as she sat down, "I've got a million questions about last night, so let's get started. Since I was tied up and blind the whole time why don't you tell me what happen, then I'll fill in anything you leave out."

My heart sank, I feared nothing would come out as I opened my mouth, unfortunately I wasn't to be so lucky, "I drove you out to the gas station just like we planned, before I pulled down the road I looked everywhere, there was no one in sight, I swear. Everything looked safe, I was only going to be gone for a few minutes. I went a little farther than we planned like an idiot, it was so quiet out there, I was trying to make sure you didn't hear the car pull over, so it took a while for me to get back."

"I figured all that, but get to the good stuff."

"When I came back, that guy, that animal, was......well, he was raping you. I wanted to just run up there and get him off of you somehow, but I just kind of froze. You were cuming so hard by then; I'd never seen you like that, you were going fucking crazy. Within a couple minutes I saw him shove his whole cock into you real hard, I heard you scream, I knew he was cuming. Then he left and that's when I came up, of course I was your second man."

"So let me get this right, you saw that animal raping me and you just sat back and watched? Did your dick get hard while you watched him fuck me?"

"Not exactly, I mean kind of, shit, yes it did. I know its really disgusting, but it wasn't that he was doing that to you, it was seeing how much you liked it, you were so fucking hot. You said it was the most amazing experience of your life, trust me, it showed; you've never been anything like that with me. I feel like shit, I didn't sleep at all, I am so sorry, so fucking sorry. I should have done something, hit that big bastard with a 2x4 or something, can you possibly forgive me?"

"So you liked watching me get fucked?"

"I've never seen anything hotter."

"Is that why you ate his cum, because he fucked me so good?"

"It just kind of happened, I was so horny, I just started kissing you, you were scared, by the time you calmed down I was on me knees, I kissed your thighs and I tasted it. I've always had a little fantasy about going down on you after I cum, but once I cum it kind of vanishes. Last night after what I saw and once I had a little taste, it was impossible to resist."

"So it's easier for you to eat another man's cum than your own?"

"I never thought about it like that, but I guess it is."

"You did okay with yours last night after we got home."

"I did, but it's not like you gave me much of a choice."

"So you like eating another man's cum out of me, you'll eat your own if I make you, and if I'm ever getting raped I better hope there is a real man around to help me, that's a lot to learn about my husband in one night don't you think?"

"Yes, too much."

"Now I'll fill in a few blanks and maybe you'll feel a little better. You know how I am about the details and I wasn't about to the some asshole happen across the find of his lifetime, so I took a little precaution. I'll told you about Jake, the hot bouncer that always lets us in to the club on girl's night out without waiting in that stupid line. He's always flirting with me, so I knew he'd be up to do me a favor. I told him a little about our sex life and everything about our plan for last night, but I only asked him to provide protection for the few minutes it took you to get back to the station, in return he could watch you fuck me. Once you drove away, he came out of the shadows and started touching me, there wasn't much I could do, pretty soon his rough treatment had me in a state where I didn't want to do anything but get his cock inside me. I was more than willing, the only rape going on was in his head, not mine. When you came up I called your name because I thought you'd tried to hit him or something, he'd have beaten you like a rag doll. Once I knew you were okay I calmed down, until you started licking my pussy, I knew it was full of his cum and the thought of him watching you lick it out of me drove me crazy all over again. I swear at that moment, I wanted to grab your hair and fuck your face with his mess. You know pretty much everything else, except he did text me just before breakfast, he's ready for you to eat some more of his cum."

Zinc03
Zinc03
3 Followers