The Devil Knows Best

Story Info
Fantasy comes to life at the perfect time.
2.7k words
3.5
13.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally always knew James was the one guy that was different from the rest...or was he?

It was a hot day to be at work, much less opening the restaurant, rather than her usual closing shifts. But it was OK, in her mind she needed as much as she could handle in order to keep from dwelling inside the pain that loomed within her chest, manifested from a fight she had with James on Friday nite.

She hurt from the things she told him, the things that he had said in a retaliation of emotional warfare that took place. Plus that asshole cost her a whole new phone too! Even though she thought she knew what she wanted, and that was to force James to leave. Some how his words and the way his eyes looked when he spoke of giving it that one last go at their relationship, actually made sense for once.

But she was still in limbo with her own ideas and emotions. She wouldn't tell him, but she had fallen in love with his silly ass. She was always drawn in by his intellect and those eyes, she was a sucker for his eyes and he had the most amazing blue eyes on the planet. Combine that with his athletic toned body and his red hair and pail completion. She thought he was Hot the instant she saw him.

When he spoke to her and she realized his interests where imbedded in the darker side of the world, she was his and she was stupid for him. That and her puppy instantly took a liking to him and when she saw that they became friends as well, she fell in love instantly.

But she was smarter than most, and made sure not to let him know how deep her feelings for him really where. She had always been afraid of being hurt and this was a tactic she used in order to see how he really felt for her, and not based on her real feelings for him. She knew the games men played in order to get what they want. And that was her way of seeing the real person and how they felt for her.

His friends that she had met in the beginning of their relationship, told her instantly that James just might not be that unique character, but just like the rest. There was many issues in the first weeks, but she wanted to give him a chance to prove his worth to her and to ease her mind to let her know her judgement wasn't wrong after all. But after 4 months of back and fourth emotional tug-o-war. James still had no job, he had become different to her, almost someone who she hates. At this point she only felt sad and useless and he kept the people around she had told him to get rid of. And those people and their actions were not helping him look like he was any better.

Friday nights raging emotional/physical battle had been enough. She finally had a chance to get away with her friends for the evening. And that is what she did.. until James had made it clear that he was going to meet up later on and become part of her escape she yearned for for weeks to be rid of him for one evening.

But even though she felt like he intentionally ruined her evening, once he was there and things went on. They had a great time. She even realized that maybe it wasn't him or her.. but the fact that they just needed to get out and have fun for once, instead of the usual sitting at home. But unfortunately, by the time they made it back to her apartment she had felt differently and wanted to sleep.

Her blood alcohol content combined with his attitude and the negative things about James were really starting to break the camels back and that it did.

She went straight for the jugular, and told him she wanted him out of her home and life. Even though she fought with all she had to say it with a stern face and not breaking down at the words she never wanted to say. But it was too late because she instantly saw the pain inside James when he heard them too.

His stubborn ways in arguing with her on how she was wrong only fueled her fire to want him gone till she blacked out and became violet with him. She soon realized how much of a man James really was when he made it clear that he wasn't going to put up with her shit anymore.

She wouldn't tell him, but it excited her when he took control and forced her down on the bed when he took her phone.

So she quickly turned her focus to keep her poker-face on the phone and when he broke the phone she fell apart. She knew that she could've stopped all of that from happening and it was way too late by then.

And She was out a phone.

Sunday morning came around and she had to open the store. She wanted space from him but was excited to see James with a new out look on things. But she needed to know that from that point forth he would be the man that she thought he was in the beginning. The man that she fell for and almost believed that would never be brought back. And she really needed to express to him what space was. Even though he promised her that, she still had to walk home from work the evening before after telling him to not come to her job. He insisted on walking her to work as well and he wasn't helping himself much at that point.

But when he bought her favorite coffee with the only money he had and surprised her, it made her smile and keep a little more hope for him yet. All she really wanted to see was that he can be a man, and not some jobless punk leaching off her assets and using her for a free ride. A man that can get shit done like a man should do. Someone that she can rely on and trust no matter what. And so far, the only thing he had were those eyes and his manipulative words.

Ally, was washing a few dishes a couple hours after she had opened the store. When she got an odd text message from James. She was already tired of seeing and hearing him that she mostly got annoyed with his messages. But this was different from the usual texting.

She looked at her phone and it read:

"You've been a very bad girl and you need to come straight home for your punishment after work."

*you feel the heat of my lips against your right ear as i say those words to you, my left arm slides from behind you to gently grabbing your neck and pulling you back into my chest**

"You are rendered speechless, excitement and a taste of fear sets, as anticipation lumes within as to what is in store for you when you arrive home after work."

She was confused and almost upset.

James had a knack for being a pervert.

So she never replied to his message. She Just casually put away her phone and continued her day.

It was after 4pm when she remembered the odd text he had sent. Mostly because she was about to get off work at 5 pm. She couldn't help it when her mind raced on with the message contents. Because she was into that sort of thing.

He knew it too, but in reality she had lost interest in the sex because she didn't see him as a man but more of a needy child most of the times.

A child with a cock to die for and when it was inside of her and she could see his eyes, the sex was amazing.

But her urges and needs seem to dwindle to nothing.

Her mind kept thinking of how James had overpowered her during the argument Friday night and the Text message had her in a almost wet-day-dream.

She was almost excited to go home and have James take control of her and make her his again. But she couldn't get her hopes up, so that thought faded fast. But she thought about that look in his eyes when she last saw him. The way he smiled and gave off the vibe of an almost predictor-like being with a twist of mischievous intent. But she knew her fantasies were just that. Fantasies that were for her mind and her mind alone, and that's where they would stay.

Ally made it home around 5:30ish.

Upon entering her apartment she sensed the air and it told her instincts to be alert and defensive. Something wasn't normal. Yes it was her apartment and all her things were there, and she could tell James was still around too. But she just couldn't place it, something just wasn't right.

As usual, she pushed her instincts aside and made her usual trek from front door to her bedroom closet to change into a more comfortable attire. The bedroom was dark as usual and she really never paid attention to what was there when she walked into her closet to change. As she took off her pants to reveal a very cute pair of cotton panties the light inside her closet went off. Someone had to have turned it off, and it wasn't her.

Her heart began to race, as fear was setting in. She could sense the presence of another being inside her closet. She was about to speak when she felt his hand on her neck holding firmly as too keep her silent. And that she did, only because she still had no clue of who it was at that point.

It could've been a serial killer or it could've been James. But James wasn't really the type, and she thought this man who had her by the neck, was much stronger that her James.

As she was about to scream and start to fight this person who had her by her neck and wearing a shirt and panties. She was forced against the wall of the closet, and then she could feel the blindfold on her face. James spoke to her like she had never thought possible.

He opened the door to the bedroom that was only lit by candle light. She could feel him against her back, still pressing his body against hers. His hand still on her neck. James then told her that she was about to receive her punishment for being a dirty cunt.

She tried to speak but he silenced her quickly by pushing her to the floor at the foot of the bed. In the instant she hit the floor she knew that she was his to to what he wanted. Her body ached for his touch, no matter how foul or sweet. She was sexually aroused beyond any point she had ever been in her life.

As he reached down, grabbed her up by her hair, simultaneously taking the blindfold down from her eyes to rest around her neck. He had her standing up.. his left hand still pulling her hair back just enough to keep her from moving. He had both her hands in his, behind her back and kissed her with more passion an pure animal like lust than she felt possible.

She was wet for him.. her pussy throbbed and sent a chill up her spine, and when he let her go to rip off her panties and shirt, leaving her fully nude and vulnerable to him.

She looked into his eyes as he grabbed her up to mover her more centered on the bed and headboard. She could see a primal animal within him that was taking control... almost evil like as if her James had been possessed by a Sexual Demon God. Because that was the air about and around him. His look alone at that point could make her lust and want him inside her even more.

The whole time she was lost, and in tranced by this new being. She realized that he had tied both her hands together to the headboard and was now doing the same to her legs, so that she was spread open for him to do what he pleased. She was so sexually aroused by all of this that when she tried to beg him to fuck her right then, all that came out was a low moan of pleasure.

He then blindfolded her again and kept her mouth free. She never was into oral but she literally wanted to feel his cock in her mouth, ramming into the back of her throat gagging her.

She only got a finger instead.. she was still pleased and continued to suck his thumb while his other hand explored her clit. Taunting and teasing her clit with almost flawless moment and motions that he had her cumming in his hand. Then she could feel his tongue tasting her body while his fingers gently slid inside her.

He could feel her body tighten around his two fingers that he had inside her pussy. When suddenly he had a thought and a smirking grin came across his face as he whispered into her ear.

" Your pussy is mine bitch, and no others. It ONLY exists for my pleasures alone, you should be thankful for my tender kindness you dirty whore."

Those being the only words said.

She was his.

As he went back down between her thighs to tease her with his tongue.

In her mind it was as if he was a supernatural being at this point, to have that much control over her sexually. His tongue felt like it was split like a serpents.. flickering along her inner thighs as he made his way to her pussy.

She came again from the anticipation alone just before he slid his tongue inside her.

Tasting and sucking and toying with her pussy while his thumb played with her clitoris, had her in a dreamlike / euphoric state of sexual bliss.

Then she felt him grab her legs and put her feet above his shoulders.. He forced himself inside of her and she wanted to scream from how good it felt.

She could feel his cock inside her finally.. warm, throbbing and thrusting deeper each time. She had her first orgasm in her life and couldn't stop while he was inside her.

She wanted to feel him cum deep inside her, she wanted to feel his hot load being released that she would've begged him if she could make the words form.

Then at the last moment he stopped. Leaving his throbbing cock deep inside her, as he pulled her face closer to his to wisper to her.

"Something tells me that you want to taste me more than ever and that is what your going to do"

Without haste he pulls out of her pussy still dripping and throbbing. And forces all of himself down her throat.

It hurt at first but as he fucked her mouth, eventually her throat opened up for his size and accommodated nicely.

It was a matter of a few minutes when she felt his cock throbbing even more, as he forced himself down her throat pushing and holding her face all the way down, to where she had all of him inside her throat and couldn't go any further. Slowly pulling his cock out of her. She sucked as hard as she could and she could feel him erupt in the back of her throat.

Warm and salty she forced him to stay inside her mouth till she sucked every last drop out of his cock...

She felt the blindfold lift and her arms being untied.. her body was still quivering and sensitive to his every touch.

James looked into her eyes and told her he loved her in a manly stern tone, and added

" Never question what I'm capable of, rather than learning the devil inside me, woman."

And kissed her forehead.

They both rested together till the next morning nude and in sexual awe.

Ally woke James with a kiss and smiled the biggest smile he had ever seen on her face, as she asked him where he learned to do all of that and how he knew it was her fantasy.

He just smiled back and said " A little devil told me."