The Devil Made Me Do It Ch. 02

Story Info
Was it really unnatural influence?
3.9k words
4.24
36k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedug
thedug
7 Followers

RING!What's that?she wondered. RING!The telephone! her sleepy mind said.Where am I?RING!Oh, God...what have I done?RING! Silence, as Darla knew the voicemail would pick it up.

She opened her eyes. The room was just as she left it, although by looking on the wall clock she knew it was several hours later. She was laying on her side on the comfortable mattress, fully nude. She sat up and felt a twinge between her legs and the memories came crashing back to her.

"Oh my Lord!" she moaned softly. "What have I done? Daniel. What have I done?" She began to weep, knowing she had violated her love to Daniel, her marriage vows, her word to both Daniel and God. How could she do this? Especially since Daniel wanted to start a family-What if I'm pregnant?her mind screamed.How could I explain a black baby? She sobbed more.

RING! the phone called again. RING! She knew she was not up to answering it. RING!

"Hello, Dillon Chiropractic," a male voice said from the other room.Tony! she thought.That son of a bitch! He seduced me! He raped me!You loved it, another part of her mind said. You climaxed twice!

"Just a minute, Daniel," she heard him say. "Darla!" he called. "Darla, it's your husband!"

Oh, not Daniel, not now! she pleaded.Not him. She sat there, not wanting to move.

"Just a minute," Tony said, "I'll see if I can find her." A moment later he was at the door to the examination room. "Oh, there you are, Darla," he said. "Telephone. It's your husband."

Darla was dumbstruck. Tony was standing there with nothing but a white towel around his neck. His nakedness was shocking enough. What made Darla sit in motionless silence was Tony's prick. It was limp and almost lifeless now, and a momentary yearning deep in her soul knew what great pleasure it brought her.

"Darla?" Tony said. She then looked at him.

"Huh?"

"Daniel is on the phone." He turned and walked back to his office.

Numbly she pushed herself off the bed and began slowly walking out of the room, wondering what she was going to say.

"Daniel?" Tony said.

"Yes?" she heard her husband say.The son of a bitch has him on speaker, she thought.

"Here she comes."

Tony's office was large and square. Along one wall were his various degrees and accredidations. Along another, not too far from his large L-shaped desk, was an examination bed like the one they used to-Oh, my God! What have I done?

Slowly she moved to the desk and stopped in front of it. The speaker phone was on the other end of the L, behind the desk and the furthest away from her.

"See ya, Daniel," Tony said. He smiled at her and began walking out of the room.

"Thanks, Tony," her husband said. "Hi, honey."

"H-hi, sweetie," Darla replied hesitantly.

"How are things going?"

"Going OK, just a little hot and wet."Oh, my God, did I just say that? She then realized that seeing Tony again did make her twinge a bit between her legs.

"The meetings here are hectic," Daniel said, "but we have a break now and I wanted to give you a call and see how you're doing. Miss me?"

"Huh? Why yes, that's a dumb question. Of course I miss you. When can you come home?"

"It won't be until tomorrow, honey, you know that. Why, is something wrong?"

"No, no, I just...miss you."

There was a moment of silence. "Oh. I see. Are you alone?"

She knew Tony had walked out of the room. "Yes, I'm alone." Just then her crotch twinged and she gasped a little.

But she was not alone. Unknown to her, Tony was standing outside the office door, hidden from her. But not out of earshot.

"Good, because I miss you, too," Daniel said. "I can't wait till I'm home, where I can wrap my arms around you...and make love to you."

"Daniel!"

"I know, I'd never say it if anyone was in the room, but I miss you so! Did you do the temperature thing?"

"What?" she asked. "Oh, yes...nothing, nothing new."Oh, my God! She thought.I'm fertile! What if-

"Well, a few more days should do it," he said. "I'm the luckiest man in the world. God granted me a faithful wife who wants to have a baby..."

Goddamn that bitch! the little voice inside Tony's head screamed.Faithful, huh! She came on my dick! And wanted me to cum! The "faithful" bitch!

"Yes, darling," she said, somewhat shakily, "I've always been faithful."

"Have you ever thought of another man?" he asked. A vision of Tony came to her mind, Tony as he pressed into her, stroking her inner chamber, pumping himself into her.

"No, all I've thought of was you. I want you," she said.

Stuck up white bitch! Tony thought.She took dark meat for the first time and came and she goes and says that? I'll bet she calls me nigger when she's alone!

"How have you thought of me?"

The question surprised her. But she knew what he was leading to. They never had what she called phone sex, but he did like to play while he was traveling. "Well, the way you take your thing, and touch me. Down there..."

Fucking whore! She's gonna talk like that in my office? I don't think so! An idea came to mind. The more he thought about it, the harder he became. He let the white towel drop to the floor as he strode into the room.

Darla was standing in front of his desk, her back to him. He could tell she was oblivious to him as she talked to her husband about a past intimate moment. He stopped a few feet behind her, taking in the view. He would enjoy this one again, but he was going to pump her from behind. He took a deep breath and went to her. His right arm went around her waist while his left palm went to the back of her neck.

"Wha!" Darla gasped as she was bent at the waist and an iron lock clamped over her neck. She flung her hands up to catch her fall and barely caught herself before her breasts touched the desk. She tried to push herself up, but her hands kept slipping on the files and papers on the desk. She could not get traction on the hard surface. Tony's knee then pushed her right leg outward and she spread her legs apart to maintain balance.

"Darla, honey, are you OK?" the speakerphone asked.

"What?" She knew who was behind her. "Yes. Yes, I'm alright," she stammered.

Tony meanwhile withdrew his right arm and grabbed his shaft, positioning it near her vaginal entrance. He thrust his hips forward a little until his helmet was just at her folds. He kept his iron grip on her neck, however.

Oh, my God!She thought.Is he going to-. Tony pushed himself forward, noting that she was still slick, and still tight. She turned her head to the side to try to look at him.

"No, no, please," she whispered. "Please..." Tony thrust in and his head entered her. Darla involuntarily took in a breath as the shaft slid partway into her channel.

"Anyway," Daniel was saying, "when I get home, I intend to..." Darla did not hear the rest of Daniel's sentence, as she concentrated on her intruder. Tony held himself there for a few seconds, knowing what Darla would do next.

The wonderful tight feeling in her crotch made her take in another breath, then she involuntarily bent her lower back in, raising her ass and getting on the balls of her feet. Tony knew this was going to happen, so he bent himself and thrust upward. He entered her fully...as Daniel asked Darla if she wanted intimacy when he returned home.

"Yes!" she gasped, loudly, as Tony let go of her neck. Both hands went to her narrow waist. "Yes, I do!"

"That's great, honey," Daniel said. Tony began slowly moving out, then thrust back in. Her husband spoke more but Darla hardly heard as she gasped at the movement. Tony then began a rhythm, in and out, out and in. He would come almost completely out, but just as his helmet was to emerge from the tightness engulfing him, he thrust back in.

"Unnnhhhh..." he moaned as he thrust in.

"What was that?" Daniel asked again.

Darla arched her back, but had enough wits. "Uh, nothing dear. I grunted as I lifted a heavy manual."

"OK," her husband said.

Tony leaned over her back, his mouth close to her ear. "Tell him, bitch, that his white wife is taking nigger meat."

"Are you afraid?" Daniel asked.

"No, no, of course," she gasped. She was not sure who she answered.

"I know we talked about a natural birth, but we can do the epidural..."

"Yeah, baby," Tony whispered, "a birth is what I want-" he thrust his hips forward and she breathed in again. "Tell me you want my baby."

"No, I want your baby," she stammered. Tony began pumping into her regularly now. As he pulled almost his entire length out, she went onto the balls of her feet again, then as he thrust back in she sent to the soles of her feet as she arched her back. His hand left her neck to snake around to her breasts.

"Oh," she breathed as his hands found her hard right nipple.

"You have the firmest tits," he whispered into her ear. And he was right. Tony knew she had perky tits, but these were magnificent! Firm and perfectly round.

"Sweetie, have you given though to breastfeeding?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah, tell me, whore," her intruder grunted into her ear. "Tell me you'll suckle my nigger baby." He withdrew almost all the way.

"Yes, I...I'll-" He thrust in. "I'll suckle your n...our baby!" she gasped.

"Well, OK," he husband said, a little surprised at her words.

Darla's answer seemed to spur Tony on. He began to thrust more forcefully now. Both his hands were on her breasts, massaging her nipples. A line of fire seemed to ignite in the space between her nipples, and down her belly to her crotch. At first it was only a burning sensation, then it began to grow. Darl knew she was about to cum.

"H-honey, I have to, to get off now," she said softly. Then she thrust back as Tony plunged in again.

"Sure, sweetie," he husband said. "I love you."

"Love you, too." Tony thrust in again.

"Yeah, baby!" Toney said loudly. "Yeah!" He thrust in again and she moaned.

Darla began bucking on him. "Oh, Goddddddddddddddddddddd!" He vagina spasmed on the black meat within her. Again and again it contorted around the staff, sucking on it, pumping it.

"That's it, baby. Cum on my nigger dick," he said as he pumped into her.

The orgasm seemed to last forever, but at last she started to come down. Tony slowed his exertion and let her catch her breath. After a minute, he looked around and smiled. He withdrew from her and she gasped slightly. He then turned her around to face him and grabbed her under her buttocks. He then lifted. She involuntarily wrapped her legs around his midsection and her arms around his neck.

He carried her a few feet over to his private examination bed. He placed her on the foot of the soft mattress, then pushed her back. Still feeling the effects of the intense orgasm, she fell back to the softness. He reached down and pulled the two stirrups up from the table and into position.

"What are you," she said softly. "What are you doing?"

He did not answer. He then grabbed her left ankle and placed her heel into the stirrup. He secured her leg into place with a leather thong. He did the same with her right. He then stood between her legs. She looked down and saw he still had his massive erection.

"Please," she begged. "Please don't do this. Don't rape me."

"Rape, baby?" he asked. "Naw, rapists don't do this." He reached out and with his thumb began massaging her engorged clit.

"Ohhhh," she murmered. He began rubbing more and she started rotating her hips with his motion. "Ohhh," she said again.

He stopped and grabbed both of her knees. He pushed and her stirupped legs spread outward. He pushed until her legs were wide apart. He then secured the stirrups in place.

"Watch me, whore," he said as he grabbed his shaft. "Watch my baby maker as I mount you."

"Please," she begged. "No..."

He placed his shaft at her entrance and pushed in. Her intake of breath told him she was not in pain. He pushed himself forward and held himself there. He bent at the waist, then grabbed her hips. He began once again to pump in and out, out and in. She began by responding, rising up to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Tell me how it feels, whore," he said. "Tell me how good it feels to be mounted."

"So big, so deep," she moaned. "I've never...been touched so deep..."

He pumped more, and saw her eyes glazing over as she succumbed to her pleasure. He leaned forward and put his lips to hers. She felt this and something made her open her mouth. She began kissing him passionately, moaning into his mouth at each thrust. He moved his hands to her nipples again and began pinching them.

"Tell me you want my nigger baby," he whispered. "Tell me you want to birth my nigger child."

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "I want to give birth to your nigger baby. I want a baby!"

"Uhhhhh..." he murmured as he kissed her again. He reached down to her crotch and began massaging her clit again, while using the other to pinch her rock hard nipple. She began thrashing a bit, trying to get more leverage from the stirrups.

"Tell you want to breast feed my nigger baby."

She was too far gone to do anything but comply. "Oh, yes, yes! I want to suckle your nigger baby, suckle you baby!"

He smiled as he felt himself begin the stages of his own orgasm. "Do you want my dark seed in your belly? Say it, white whore!"

"Oh, yes!" she cried. "Pump your nigger seed into my belly! Plant your seed and make it take root in my womb! Make me heavy with child!"

Her biblical quotes began having an effect on him, as well. He began to growl. He stared down at the moaning, thrashing woman impaled below him.Power was his! He thought.I shall give her the child she seeks.

"Oh, yes, give me your nigger meat and pump me full of your seed! Oh, God! Oh, Gooooooodddddd!" She began cumming on his dick again, this time sucking harder and clamping stronger.

He began to growl more and his thrusts became more rapid. "Yeah, baby," he said "I'm about to , about to...YES! Ahhhhhhhhh!" He lurched into her as shi shaft began spraying his cum into her spasming vagina. Again her lips fastened around his pole, keeping all the life juice sealed inside the hungry vagina. He thrust into her again, each time his shaft erupting at the deepest penetration. The powerful thrusts caused the semen to rush into her, flowing through her cervix and into her uterine cavity. Up and up they swam, to penetrate her hungry egg.

"Oh!" she screamed. "Yes! Make me pregnant, make me birth your nigger child!" she screamed as she rose to meet him again and again.

"Give birth to my child, whore," he whispered as he thrust in again. He could not believe he was still cumming.

"I will, Tony," she gasped, "I'll birth the child you planted in my belly."

At last he began slowing, and as he looked down, he saw that she was, too. She opened her eyes and looked into his. He saw the glaze slowly leave her's. And then he knew. He knew she was coming back to reality. He pushed himself up, then as a last act of power, he thrust into her again, making her arch her back in a small spasm of pleasure, then he withdrew.

He grabbed a towel and began wiping himself off. When he was done, he looked over at Darla's prone form. She was breathing hard, but was staring at the ceiling. He legs were still in the stirrups, wide apart.

"Aw, shit," he said as he walked out of the room. He quickly dressed back into his clothes. When he was done tying his shoes, he walked back into the office to get his keys. Darla was still lying on the examination table, feet still in the stirrups. He avoided looking at her as he grabbed what he needed.

"Lock up before you leave," he said as he walked out of the office.

Not until he was gone did she push herself up on her elbows. She looked down at her spread-aprt legs, and then finally to her crotch. She saw herself clench involuntarily as small aftershocks took her. Stifling back tears she reached over and released one, then the other foot. Finally sitting up, she placed her arms over her breasts and bent at the waist. The tears finally came.

"What have I done?" she cried. "What have I done?" She cried for a long time, then she finally decided it was time to go home. She went in search of her clothes and began dressing. She stopped to cry twice during her ordeal, once as she fastened the flimsy panties, and the next as she fastened the filmy bra.

She made it home somehow and crawled right into bed. The crying spell lasted for an hour and a half. Many times he placed her hand on her belly. And she prayed.

"Oh, dear and merciful God," she said while on her knees, her hands clasped in front of her. "Please don't let me be pregnant with that bastard's child!" And so she prayed, between crying fits, all night. The next day she did not get out of bed, even to answer the phone. However, she knew that Daniel was coming home, and what he wanted. So, she roused herself and showered. When he arrived home, she flew into his arms. He carried her into the bedroom.

Somehow, someway, she made it threw their lovemaking. When they were done, she told Daniel that she had been thinking about it and she was going to quit her job at the chiropractic office. He was surprised, but said it was fine with him. Darla knew he would say yes, as he had always wanted a stay-at-home wife.

A month went by. Somehow she remained "normal" to Daniel, always giving in to his desires and going through the motions. But she still thought of Tony, and the intense orgasms he gave her. Then, one morning after Daniel had gone to work, she suddenly flung the covers off the bed and ran into the bathroom. She was just in time to empty her stomach contents into the toilet. She immediately went to her knees and prayed that this was just a stomach flew, and not the morning sickness she had been dreading. But after a week of it, she went to the store and bought a home pregnancy kit. She followed the directions and receive the "+" sign. In disbelief she bought another one, with the same results.

She cried and cried and cried some more. She began contemplating a trip to Montgomery, to an abortion clinic. But Daniel walked in and saw the two test. He was ecstatic. He gathered her up in his arms and kissed her and told her everything was going to be all right. And she cried. Only she knew they were not tears of joy.

The months passed and Darla's girth began to expand. Baby showers were given and congratulations announced. The doctor pronounced a healthy pregnancy, although the baby was turning out to be a monster. Daniel was ecstatic, although he noticed the withdrawn look on his wife's face every now and then. He shrugged it off to normal hormonal changes. But something just didn't seem right...

A few days before she was due, she and Daniel were sitting at home when the phone rang. Daniel answered it. "Darla," he said, "it's for you. It's Tony!"

She hid her expression from him as she put the receiver to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, baby," the voice said on the other end. "How's our little one?"

"We're both just fine, Tony," she said. "We're very excited."

"When you birth our baby, I want to see it."

"Yes, we received the gift from you and Marcia. It was very thoughtful. I'm sorry she couldn't make it to the shower."

"When you're screaming in pain, bitch, just remember the day I pumped my black seed into your hungry belly!" Then he hung up

"Nice talking to you, too. Bye, Tony," she said as she hung up.

That night she went into labor. Daniel rushed her to the hospital. She was in labor for over ten hours until she was dilated enough.

"OK, Darla, push!" the doctor said.

She screamed as she did so, and felt the head emerge. Daniel was holding her hand as he looked between her leg. "The baby has black hair," he said, smiling.

thedug
thedug
7 Followers
12