The Devil Next Door

Story Info
New teen neighbor seduces older man next door.
3.2k words
3.97
108.6k
64

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is possibly the beginning of a new series. All characters are 18 or older. Any and all feedback is welcome but I will not tolerate rudeness. I know there are people waiting for Ava's return, I have not forgotten about you but just finished a rather large piece for NaNoWriMo and had to explore other ideas to clear my head. I will eventually get back to Ava and her neighbors, for now, I hope you enjoy the beginnings of my dirty little vixen in her attempts to seduce her older neighbor. There will be some girl on girl action, some BDSM and other stuff in future pieces about Katie. Thanks for the love!

*****

I hated that my parents made me move. It was my Senior in high school and now I had to change schools! This was bullshit and I was not happy about it at all. I watched as the movers unloaded the truck, dropping the boxes off in my room as they were labeled. The only perk about moving here was that this house had a pool and I was in the mood to use it, not help unpack shitty boxes.

I shifted some around until I found the one labeled 'unders', meaning my bras, panties and swimsuits. Mom suggested we all label the boxes so we could cut time when putting things away. I guess she was right. I pulled my little bikini out of the box. forgetting about the rest of the things and went into the bathroom to change. I did contemplate changing in the room but since they were still unloading the truck I figured it would piss my parents off if I got naked in front of everyone.

I didn't bother putting on a cover up, just parading out of the bathroom wearing the hot pink itty bitty bikini. The movers stopped moving, staring at my huge tits barely covered with the tiny pink triangles of the top. I also shave my pussy and the tiny bottoms didn't leave much tot he imagination as they hugged my puffy pussy, sliding between the lips and giving me a camel toe. In all honesty, the bikini is about 2 sizes too small but I had to buy it that way or I wouldn't get the attention I wanted.

I threw my clothes on the floor in my bedroom and bounced down the stairs and through the house. My dad stopped, his mouth opened as he watched me walk through the kitchen and to the sliding glass door that led to the pool deck.

"Katie! Where in the hell do you think you're going?" My mom yelled as she caught sight of me slipping out.

"Swimming mom... I am just in the way so I figured I would try out the new pool! Love ya!" I shouted as I slammed the door shut behind me and jumped into the pool. I began to reason with myself. saying that she wouldn't make me come in if I was soaked. I guess I was right because she didn't bother opening the door to say anything else.

I was doing laps, up and down the length of the pool when something moved over to my right. I shielded my eyes from the glaring sun to see the French doors of our neighbor's house closing and the curtains being pulled closed as well. We moved into two story homes, very close to each other. The yards were not fenced so there wasn't much privacy and I had yet to see anyone outside to know who our neighbors were. I swam back to the shallow end of the pool, slowly stepping out so the water ran down my slender figure and puddled around my feet. I reached up and pulled my wet blonde hair through my fingers to wring out the water before deciding to sit in the grass, figuring I would let the sun dry me off. And also hoping the neighbor would come out, maybe it was a cute teenage boy!

I must have fallen asleep because I was suddenly awaken by my mom yelling that her and dad were going to grab food. I yelled out what I wanted and rolled over onto my back, the sun now lowering and being hidden behind a few trees. I sat up and scanned the yards, startling myself when I saw someone standing on the porch next door. I couldn't help but stare, he was so tall and handsome, very rugged looking with a thick beard and mustache and a thick head of brown hair. Definitely not the type I went for but there was something about him, something authoritative.

I stood and stretched. reaching up tot he sky to loosen my muscles, as well as stick out my ass and chest. I had a great body for being 18 and was often told I looked much older. My chest was a well developed 34 d and I had a small waist and thick hips with a nice round ass. My blonde hair was long, almost to my ass and I love having it pulled. My blue eyes sparkled nicely and every told me I look like an angel, so sweet and innocent. I turned towards the neighbor's house again, curious as to id he was still watching me. He was. I waved again and bounced through the yard and up to the back door, nice and slow so he had a chance to admire my hot little body before I ran inside.

The following few weeks were dull and boring, I went to school, came home and did homework and then chores. My parents worked long hours so I was often left to fend for myself for dinner. I didn't run into the neighbor guy much but did notice that he had a wife. Or perhaps just a girlfriend but I figured she was his wife since he looked much older, like around my parent's ages. She was cute, black hair, tattoos and a cute body but I knew she would be no match for me in the bedroom. I also saw that he had kids but not all of the time so I figured he was married before.

Anyway, I met a boy at school, varsity quarterback for the football team. He was over 6 feet tall with dark brown hair and a nice build to his body. He took interest in me quickly, most guys do when there is a new girl at school. I knew I was being referred to as "fresh meat" but I didn't care, I shook my ass anyway. His name is Troy and he asked me out to the movies. I explained that my parents were actually out of town for some stupid work convention for the weekend, asking if he wanted to just watch a movie at my place. He jumped at it, as if there was a doubt. I told him to come over Saturday morning for a swim and we could spend the afternoon snuggled on the couch and watching movies.

I got home from school to find a note on the counter along with a hundred bucks for food to hold me over through the weekend. I decided to grab one of my dad's beer and walk out back, the sun was shining and the weather was amazing. I sat on the edge of the pool and dipped my feet in while drinking the beer.

"Doesn't look like you are having much fun."

I looked over to see my neighbor, by himself, holding the same beer. I smiled and waved him over.

"Yeah well the rents are away for work so I figured I would be a good girl and chill alone tonight." I watched as he got closer, his dark brown eyes seeming to stare right through me. He was even better looking as he got closer and I found myself wanting to run my tongue over his lips, shivering as I imagined what his mustache and beard would feel like if his head was between my legs.

"Rents, huh? Are they gone for work or something happen?" He stood, not wanting to sit next to me. I didn't blame him, my parents hadn't bought any patio furniture yet and the concrete around the pool could be quite uncomfortable.

"They are gone for work. They are always gone for work. No biggie, I have money and beer and my car, don't really need much else." I leaned back, the bottle sitting next to me as I placed my hands on the ground behind me, my tits pushing up in the air. I was wearing a tight little pink tank top with a pair of tiny white shorts. I didn't have a bra on since my tits were still amazing and didn't need to be held up yet.

"That must suck." He said, staring ahead as if he was afraid to look at me. I decided to push it and laid back, my feet still hanging in the pool. I knew he would be able to see my dark nipples if he looked down at me. They were hard and poking against the thin material of my tank.

"Nah... it's all good. I have a friend coming over tomorrow to go swimming and watch some movies." I pulled my legs out of the water, bending my knees as I placed my feet on the ground. I had them parted though, knowing he would see the outline of my pussy through my shorts. Now don't take me the wrong way, I am not a whore but I do love teasing, especially older men.

"Well that sounds like fun. I am sure she will love swimming in the pool."

"Oh, well it's a he and yes, I think he will love swimming. I got a new bikini and need to show it off to others besides my neighbors!" I said as I looked at him, his head finally turning so he could soak in my body. I knew he watched me every time I came out for a swim and now he knew that I knew.

"Well, have a good night, we are right next door if something happens. Name is Chris, by the way. And my girlfriend is Jenn."

And with that said, he turned and walked right into his house. I sighed. I guess I should have kept my mouth shut about him seeing me. Oh well, I knew he would watch again. I knew he would be watching tomorrow and just that thought got me so wet that I bounced upstairs to rub my pussy until I came loud and hard, screaming his name in hopes that he would hear it.

Troy was right on time, ringing the doorbell at 10 in the morning. He was holding a case of Mich Ultra and a couple of subs as well. I let him in, throwing the beer into a cooler to take outside and putting the subs into the fridge. I was wearing a black tank and a pair of yoga pants over my new suit, excited to take them off and see his face when I did.

I walked around the pool to the farthest end and looked towards Chris's house. Sure enough, he was walking past his back door, which just so happened to be open. I also know he was alone as I heard his girlfriend leaving for work this morning. I didn't know what either of them did for work but I didn't give a shit.

I pretended not to see Chris as bent over and turned on the stereo, sending loud music across several yards. I then laughed and called out to Troy to make sure he was watching as I pulled the yoga pants down to reveal a tiny micro bikini bottom. It was a g string that fit perfectly between my firm, round ass cheeks with a tiny strip of material to cover my smooth pussy. I bragged the bottom of my tank and pulled it up and over my head, tossing it on the floor with my pants and giggling as Troy's eyes almost fell out of his head.

I then dove into the pool and swam across, climbing right out so he could watch the water run off of my body. I didn't count on the top slipping though and I heard Chris clear his throat. He was standing on his porch with a cup of coffee in his hand. I looked down to see that my top moved and my nipples were poking out. Troy was oblivious to the fact that Chris was outside, his mind only focused on my hard nipples poking out at him.

Troy walked up and grabbed my hips, pressing his body against mine as he bent over to kiss me. I giggled, pushing away from him and turning towards Chris to fix my suit. I ran a red fingernail over the hard tip, teasing myself and hopefully Chris, before I gave him a wink and covered back up. He was clearly unamused or perhaps uninterested since he turned around and went back inside.

Troy and I spent the next hour drinking more beer and playing in the pool, often getting out to dry in the sun. I grabbed our subs and we ate in the grass. I was getting bored and Troy kept telling me that he wanted to go inside to watch a movie. I knew it was so he could start making moves but I wanted to wait, I wanted to see if the neighbor would come back outside. I wanted to fool around with Troy in front of Chris so that he would see that I am not a kid.

Sure enough, Chris came to the back door, not stepping out of his house though. We were sunning at the far end of the pool so there was no way that Chris didn't have a perfect view of everything. even if he was watching us from upstairs. I reached over and began running my nails along Troy's flat stomach, tracing his abs with my red nails. He was getting hard and I could see the tent forming in his suit. He decided to roll on top of me, pushing my legs apart with his legs as he leaned forward and kissed me. He wasn't very skilled at kissing and I kinda pulled my head away in hopes that he would kiss my neck. His hands were now pawing at my tits, the bikini no longer covering my firm mounds. His fingers rolled my nipples, pinching and pulling on them as I stared at Chris.

"Suck my tits, baby. I need to feel your mouth on them." I moaned, loud enough for Chris to hear. I had turned the music off over an hour ago, a small headache beginning to take shape. Troy slid down my body, his hands wrapped around my tits as his mouth found my nipples. He sucked and licked and bit but still wasn't doing it for me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and ground my pussy into his cock. He felt like he would be long and I did smile about that. Maybe he would be good at fucking if he couldn't be good at anything else.

"Mmmmm... maybe you should lick my pussy." I suggested. He was all too happy and slid further down, pulling my bikini bottoms with him. I looked over at Chris, pleased that he was still watching. He had on jeans and I was disappointed that I couldn't see if his dick was hard.

Troy began licking my pussy, his tongue swirling around my clit and sliding into my hole. He was as bad at eating pussy as he was at sucking tits. I wasn't going to cum and was getting angrier by the second. I decided to push him away, telling him that I want to suck his dick. He couldn't get his shorts off fast enough and I smiled as I watched his cock spring up into the air. It had to be over 7 inches but was thin. I sighed.

I rolled over and got on my hands and knees, grabbing the base of his cock while shaking my ass and bare pussy in the air towards Chris. I sucked his pole for a few minutes, constantly pulling his hands away from my head. Finally I told him to remain still or I would go inside and he would go home. He fisted his hands in the grass and remained still as I spun around so that Chris would now be able to see me gobble up Troy's dick.

"Oh God Katie... you suck dick so good, baby... Oh yeah. suck it hard. Fuck, I am going to cum in your mouth baby, suck it..." I cringed listening to him speak but didn't want to stop to correct his errors. I just sucked until I heard him grown out and felt his body twitch. "Oh fuck yes baby, I'm coming... I am going to fill your pretty little mouth with my huge load and you better swallow it all!"

And then he came. One jet shot into my open mouth and then a few small strings flew out and landed on my lips and chest. There wasn't a "huge load" like he thought there would be. Damn, he was full of disappointments today and to top it all off, Chris had gone back inside. I leaned over and spit his little bit out and into the grass. I then wiped my mouth with the back of his hand and told him to leave.

"But baby... I didn't get to fuck you with the snake! I want to fuck that pretty little pussy! Come on, let's go inside, you can suck me until I get hard again and I can fuck you until you are screaming my name!" He stood and pulled his shorts up as I began picking my clothes up.

"No thanks, you couldn't make me scream with that little thing. It was fun but you need to go now, I have shit to do for my parents before they get home." I then told him he could walk around the yard, walking into my own house and locking the sliding glass door.

Obviously Chris was going to be harder to seduce than I thought. I sat on the couch pouting, my pussy wet and aching for release since I didn't get shit from Troy. I wondered if he was going to tell anyone at school what happened.

I marched upstairs and decided to use the vibrator that one of my friends gave me for a gag gift at my 18th birthday party. I needed something and Troy sure as hell wasn't going to make me cum. I walked into my room and caught something flash out of my bedroom window. Well wouldn't you know it, my room faced his house. It was funny that I hadn't noticed it in the weeks before. I began to wonder if he ever watched me shower or change in there or if his girlfriend had ever seen me, maybe the two of them watched me and then fucked each other while they imagined me there with them.

That thought made my pussy tingle and I opened the curtains wide, stripping off my bikini and standing in front of the window completely naked now.