The DeVilles Ch. 01

Story Info
The Good Neighbor: hellish influence descends on Blanton.
4.1k words
4.61
121.3k
118

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters in the following story are 18 years of age or older. Any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

*

Stanley DeVille stepped out onto his front porch and took in the sunny afternoon. "Honey," he called into the house, "I'm going next door "

"'K, babe Give Steph and Annie my love " his wife shouted back.

Stan crossed over onto the nextdoor neighbors' well-manicured lawn, admiring the clean two-story house in their friendly, quiet little town. Blanton wasn't the sort of place you heard about on the evening news. It was peaceful, uneventful, and relaxed. Ask anyone on the street what the murder rate was, and they'd look at you with a puzzled grin. Try talking politics, they'd just shake their heads and laugh. In a word, they were innocent.

Stepping onto the Michelson's landing, Stan took another long look at the serene neighborhood around him. He knocked on the door in the cute little beat his wife and daughters recognized. The door opened a crack, and he walked inside.

Stan's daughter Christina closed the door behind them, then snaked her arms around her father's broad back and rammed her tongue down his throat. He grabbed the teenager's bubble butt in his large hands and pulled her naked form against himself. She moaned into his mouth as her triple-pierced tongue wrestled with his. Her large breasts mashed against Stan's muscular chest, the nipple rings denting his skin. She wrapped her supple thighs around his waist and pulled her whole body onto her father's, clawing his back with her long nails when he slipped a thumb into her tight asshole.

"Mmmm... Daddy..." the redhead mewled as she nibbled his lower lip.

"Have fun, little slut?"

She ground her hairless, pierced cunt onto his hardening cock in response.

"Are they ready for me?" He brought one of her sizable hooters up to his mouth and sucked on the turgid nipple.

"Ohhhh yea... They'll fuck all night, " her eyes glinted, "And they'll give you anything you want."

He bit her nipple, then lowered his panting whore of a daughter to the ground. She licked her full lips before grabbing a quick squeeze of the erection that was ready to flow over his waistband.

"Tell Mom and Jessi to start dinner without me. And make sure no people snoop around. 'K, Princess?". Stan slapped Chrissy's shapely ass, then walked down the Michelson's hall as she got dressed.

He rounded the corner that opened up to the family room where pictures of Stephanie and Jared Michelson decorated the walls. As the years passed by with each new picture, their daughter Ann joined them and grew into a pretty child and eventually a beautiful youth like Stan's own daughters.

The sounds coming from down the hall pulled Stan further into the house. Past the home office where Jared usually spent the day typing away and doing out of office work for the City Council. Past the stereotypically pink-themed teenage girl's bedroom that was just starting to show the first signs of maturity and rebellion as hip hop posters adorned the walls and philosophy books sat polished and new on the shelves. Past the painfully neat hallway bathroom to the master bedroom.

Where Steph lay with legs wide open as her half-dressed daughter lapped her swollen clit.

He couldn't help but chuckle and cross his arms at the sight of the two blondes. The mother thrashing her head from side to side as her loving child brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Chrissy hadn't lied when she'd said they were primed. Stan had used his temptresses to bring numerous citizens of Blanton into the fold in the last few months. The Michelson's would've joined them sooner but for that idiot husband always insisting Stan's family was a bad influence that would be best kept away from their impressionable teen.

Not that he was wrong.

"Ahhhh Soooooo good, baby Keep tonguing my cunt just like that " Steph howled like a craven beast. She looked down into the lust-filled eyes of her pussy-licking little slut, then noticed Stan grinning wickedly in the doorway. Rather than turn him away, she licked her lips and reached up to squeeze her tits with one hand while the other brought Annie's head up from her drooling hole.

"Mama?" the horny blonde said, "Why'd you--?" She turned and saw Stan behind them, then flashed him a dazzling smile as one hand reached down to caress her lightly-furred mound. Steph diddled herself for a moment, then sat up on the bed and helped Annie to stand up.

"I think this is the surprise Christina was telling us about, baby." Steph said, swiping with her tongue at the pussy juices that coated her daughter's pouty lips.

"Oooooo... If he's anything like Chrissy said..." Annie looked down and gasped when she saw the bloated purple cockhead that had emerged over Stan's waistband. She shuddered as her mother stroked her pussy.

"We're in for a hell of a ride..." Steph said, nervous cocklust reflecting in her eyes as she strutted over to her erect neighbor, wanton daughter in tow.

Stan uncrossed his arms to embrace the horny women rubbing their flushed bodies against him. Annie licked a nipple through his polo shirt while Steph wrapped a hand around his pulsing dick. He plunged a finger into each of their dripping pussies from behind. The girls moaned and rolled their hips back against his hands.

"I trust Christina took good care of you this afternoon." Stan said. Steph responded by sucking at his earlobe while Annie stroked his balls through his pants.

"Just know this," his voice deepened and somehow took on a more ominous tone than either of the writhing blondes had heard before, "You belong to me. With my kiss, you pledge your lives to my pleasure. With my blessing, you will become more than you ever imagined."

Both women looked to Stan with hungry eyes. Their nimble fingers already wrenching his zipper down so his giant cock could continue to grow. Steph rubbed her modest breasts against his muscular chest, turned her head, and pressed her pretty lips to his. Stan slipped his thick tongue into her mouth and swirled it around her own. She responded by sucking harder and stabbing her tongue as far between his teeth as it would go. He grabbed her ass hard, forcing a sigh from her, and bit down on her tongue, drawing blood. Steph swooned and fell to her knees in front of him.

Rubbing her aching slit against Stan's thigh, Annie could only stroke his cock and kiss at the side of his neck while her mother received her marking. When he finished with Steph, Stan turned to Annie's smiling face and repeated the act, leaving the girl breathless and shaking as she fell to the floor beside her mother. He then reached down and fisted his dick to full hardness. The drugged looks in the women's eyes turned to surprise and delight as they saw the already large prick swell past normal human dimensions.

The pulsing organ grew redder and redder as blood filled it. The hue so vivid, skin on Stan's member resembled a brick more than flesh. Reaching a terrifying 18 inches in length, the massive rod bobbed in front of the eager mother and daughter. They gyrated their crotches against rapidly masturbating fingers at the awesome sight of this man. No, man was too small a term for him...

"M-Master?" Annie pouted to the throbbing cock, "M-may..." She looked to her lusty mother, equally enthralled by Stan's endowment. "May we have your blessing?" She coyly snaked a hand over his thigh and rubbed at his balls.

"Would you be my brides?" Stan rumbled from above them.

"Yessss..." they both pleaded, rubbing their wet slits against his feet.

"Would you be my fucktoys?"

"Yesssssss..." They slid their faces against his pulsating cock, now gently mouthing his hairless testicles.

"Do you relinquish your souls and bind yourselves to sin and lust?"

Mother and daughter moaned at the wicked sensuality raging through their bodies. Steph and Annie opened their eyes and looked to one another. They slid together and shared a hot tongue-twister before returning their attentions to the monster cock.

"Yesssssssss "

The Michelson women dove onto Stan's organ with relish. One's head would bob up and down on the first few inches of it while the other sucked at his velvety scrotum. Then they would switch, getting more energetic and urgent as the cock hardened like steel. Annie would bathe one side of the dick with her still-bleeding tongue while Steph massaged the head with her throat. Stan threw back his head and roared in ecstasy as his orgasm neared.

The women at his feet only grew more focused on their task, sharing the head between them, tongues flicking wildly onto their object of worship and into each others' mouths. Stan grabbed both of them by their sweaty blonde locks and held their open mouths over the slit of his dick as wave after wave of cum blasted out from deep inside him. Mother and daughter drank his seed desperately, not opening their eyes to see the strange black ichor that flowed into them and not caring. When a drizzle fell from Stan's cockhead onto Annie's perky breasts, Steph leapt at her only daughter's chest and ate the cum with gusto.

Stan looked on approvingly as his new whores writhed against each other, letting the glamour of his human form fade entirely. When the Michelsons turned their insatiable eyes to look upon their new master, an unearthly sight greeted their delighted faces. The attractive middle-aged man had re-formed into an 8 foot tall demon. His cock-tipped tail lashed behind him. Large, dark horns jutted from his forehead. The tame brown haircut had given way to long black locks that rested on impossibly wide shoulders. In fact, his whole body had attained a musculature rarely demonstrated by the human race. He reached a black taloned hand down to his inhuman cock and pumped it a few times.

"Come." He hissed between large white fangs, red eyes flashing.

Steph and Annie giggled and rose to embrace their new god. Stan grabbed each of his bitches by the ass as they ground their needy cunts onto him. He threw the moaning sluts onto the bed and slammed his cock between Annie's widespread thighs.

"YES FUCK YESS FUCK YOUR GODDAMN WHORE, MASTER POUND MY LITTLE CUNT WITH YOUR FUCKING DEMON COCK "

She wrapped her legs around his driving hips. The cock sawed into her mercilessly, hilting its impossible length in her teenage slit. Annie screamed and groaned, endless obscenities streaming from her recently innocent lips. Steph, enraptured by the sight of her insatiable daughter, jammed most of her fist into her own cunt as she enviously watched their master plunge deeper and deeper into Annie, the little pussy lips distended obscenely around his impossible girth. When Stan raised himself upright to fuck her daughter with greater leverage, Steph quickly swung a leg over Annie's face and settled her red pussy over the rutting whore's face. Annie immediately grabbed her mom's wide hips and pulled the hairless slit onto her hungry mouth.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH THAT'S IT, LITTLE WHORE LICK MOMMY'S CUNT GET HER WET FOR MASTER'S GIANT FUCKSTICK "

Steph licked her fat lips and pulled Stan into a ravenous kiss, his fangs cutting into her tongue as it wrapped around his own forked appendage. When Annie's plunging tongue triggered another orgasm from the slutty mother, she pulled back to moan and noticed the increased length of her own tongue. As it slithered out of Stan's mouth, she realized it must reach a good 8 inches in length. Lifting her luscious cunt from Annie's face, Steph saw a person she hardly recognized as her daughter.

Annie's cute girly lips had plumped up into thick cocksuckers. Her cheekbones had risen to a more pronounced and mature position. The tongue that retracted into her mouth easily rivaled the 8incher her mom sported. She purred in delight as Stan mercilessly humped into her hairless cunt, rubbing his rippled abs with long fingers. On one thrust, her darkly shaded eyes opened and revealed themselves to be the same soulless red slits the demon sported. She smiled invitingly at her mother. Steph was left with no doubt that she looked much the same.

She leaned down to her panting daughter and slid her tongue into the waiting mouth, Annie reciprocating until both of the appendages were inserted deep into their throats. They crushed their whore's lips together, moaning and drooling from the sexual heat ravaging their bodies.

Stan bellowed an unearthly roar as he thrust his monstrous prick even harder into Annie, grabbing her now wide hips with his claws as he blasted gallons of evil black cum into the teenage seductress. Annie shrieked with delight, her sharp toenails gouging into her master's ass. Overflow from their lovemaking dribbled down the crack of her preternaturally round butt. The demon pulled his cock out and sprayed her flat stomach with rivers of jism.

Steph released her baby from the deep-throating lip lock with a breathy moan. Leaning over her daughter's gyrating pelvis, she lapped up pools of cum with her long tongue. Annie grabbed her mom's exquisitely rounded ass and pulled her into a true 69, their tongues stabbing deep into tireless pussies.

Only moments after Steph had finished cleaning her daughter's quim, the demon pulled her up by her long mane until they were face to face again. Rather than reel from the pain, Steph purred at her master's abuse and rolled her hips against him. Stan sneered at the red eyed whore who looked at him adoringly. So easy...

He lifted the slutty mother by her shapely hips and settled her down onto his gargantuan cock. She snarled lustily at the invasion. Her wet cunt slid down the 18 inches, gripping tightly to the iron rod. Steph growled, tossing her ass-length mane back and digging black claws into the demon's strong back. Annie sat up in the bed, running her hands down her mother's back and plunging one of her own clawed fingers into Steph's tight asshole. The mother hissed at the pleasant invasion, turning her gorgeous face to the raging nympho her daughter had transformed into, and offered her long tongue. Annie took it into her mouth, noting the forked tip she caressed with her own.

Stan grunted and spun Steph around on his dick, settling her onto all fours. The slut merely purred at her master's thrusting. He grabbed her tiny waist, the plush ass attached to it twisting around the cock that slid ever deeper into her hungy cunt.

"AAAH USE YOUR WHORE, YOU FUCKING DEMON STUD " she snarled, licking her juicy black lips and tossing her black-streaked hair out of her face. Annie slid around in front of her mother, spreading her shapely legs with catlike grace. She reached a clawed hand down to her slick cunt and scooped up some pussy cream.

Locking her red eyes onto her mom's, Annie held the long wet fingers in front of her, and lapped at the fluids with her forked black tongue. Steph smiled evilly and extended her own black tongue towards the wet pussy while their demonic lord plunged his foot and a half long member into her grasping cunt. Annie raised her hips to meet her mother's tongue, and hissed with delight as it dug into her tight slit.

Annie thrashed her lustrous black hair around, grabbing her tits with her new claws and squeezing the black nipples. Only this morning, her chest had modestly conformed to the teenage norm, but now it more aptly suited her life as a harlot. The mounds blossomed past anything her old bras could handle. Her huge tits bounced around as she ground her wet pussy onto her mother's violently fucking tongue.

Steph's own breasts had easily doubled in size, swaying back and forth with every rut of the demon. As the fucking continued, she eventually felt her nipples scraping against the bed she'd once only shared with her husband. Soon, the weight of her whole body seemed to rest on her swollen bosom.

By the time she looked up from Annie's juicy cunt, her baby girl was unrecognizable. The form in front of her, blood red-skinned, black haired, and voluptuous beyond all reason, was a wanton demoness whore. Gone was the innocent little blonde teenager. Like her, Annie was forevermore a servant of evil and lust. The mother bit into her child's clit with growing fangs, forcing the other demoness to shriek with delight, baring her own sharp canines to the world.

When Stan released his seed into Steph's burning red cunt, her daughter flew over to the dripping black cum and feverishly sucked up every drop. Leaning back onto the bed alongside Steph, Annie kissed her incestuous lover, sharing the delectable semen. Passionate lips smashed together as they savored their master's seed, the mother and daughter's clawed hands wasted no time in fondling their exaggerated curves.

Annie reached down and grabbed Steph's massive boob, pulling at the nipple. Ending their long tongue battle, Annie lowered her fat ebony lips to the throbbing black nub and sucked hard, biting into the dark areola with her fangs. Steph growled lustily, caressing her daughter's glossy black hair while inserting two talons into her tight asshole.

The two purring demonesses continued contentedly, Annie drawing black milk from her mom's tits. Then the bed shifted as Stan's massive weight settled onto it. The crimson-skinned sluts looked at him hungrily, their reptilian red eyes hooded with lust. They slinked over him, swaying their wide hips and panting with arousal at the sight of his still throbbing cock. Each whore straddled a massive red thigh. They ground their insatiable cunts and gigantic tits into their demon lord. Stan growled as they nipped at his neck and shoulders with their fangs. Claws dimpled his smooth skin and scratched down his twitching prick.

"Mmmm... do we please you, Master?" Steph lapped at his pointed ear.

"You have much more pleasing to do, my sluts." He surrounded their wasp waists with his muscular arms, then rearranged them on top of himself. Annie found herself with her back to the reclining demon, his pulsing cock wedged between her bulging ass cheeks. She growled and rocked her hips into him, massaging his length with her asscrack. Stan bit into her shoulder approvingly and placed her mother on top of her, the harlots hissing passionately as they mashed their enormous breasts together and clawed each others backs.

"You gonna fuck my little girl in the ass, stud?" Steph licked at Annie's ear, revealing that it now tapered to a fine point well above where human ears ended.

"Yesssss," Annie hissed, "pump your fucking cock into my tight assssss... fill me with your cum..."

Stan reached around to caress his teenage whore's tits, which had settled at roughly the size of her head. He pinched a nipple hard, causing black milk to jet out of it and run down her taut stomach to her smooth pussy. Steph lapped up her daughter's milk and set to suckling more when Annie purred uncontrollably. Neither demoness noticed Stan's long-ignored tail slip around from the side of the bed.

He slithered the head around behind Steph while she swallowed jet after jet of hot milk. Then he lifted Annie and slid her ass onto his cock while the penile head of his tail invaded Steph.

"OHHHHH " both cried in unison.

They immediately started bouncing on the cocks invading their rear entrances, hips thrusting madly to drive the huge dicks in and out of themselves. Annie nipped her mother's pointed red ear with sharp fangs, then leaned herself back onto the expansive chest of her master. She reached back and caressed his face with her claws, her colossal boobs overflowing his massive hands as he continued to squeeze demonic milk from her nipples. She panted and gasped from the thorough buttfucking, drawing him down to her unearthily beautiful face for a deep kiss. His thick tongue probed far down her throat, their fangs clashing together as he thrust himself between her black cocksucker lips.

12