The DeVilles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sucked it between her luscious black lips and entwined her own around it. Her tail finished milking his dick, then guided the fat head into her hot cunt. Raising herself above her master, she sank down on his member, pussy lips stretching obscenely around the veined length. Rachel smiled at him radiantly, then pointed a black claw at the "SLUT" marking tattooed on her pubis.

"Anything." She purred, her phallic tail wrapping around his own and guiding it to the entrance of her ass. Stan fucked the tail into her round red ass, pulling himself into a sitting position. He forced his writhing demoness wife's copious bosom against him, yanking back on her ass-length hair to lick her tongue in midair. She looked up into his imperious red gaze with adoration and hunger.

"You made me a cock-hungry slut, Master." She clawed furrows into his back as his monstrous cocks assaulted her tight holes. Her ass and tits jiggled as they fucked furiously. Her triple-pierced tongue dangled from her mouth as she panted for more.

"You... know... I... FUCK " Rachel snarled, gyrating rapidly as the pounding dicks brought on orgasm after orgasm. The cum overflowed her orifices when the demon released into his wanton fucktoy. Rachel just kept bouncing up and down on him, never tiring of the constant rut. Her forked tongue laved over Stan's chest, reveling in his musk and the dried pussy juice that remained from the day's conquests.

The feel of swollen nipples against her back roused Rachel from her ecstasy. She opened her lecherous red eyes to see her youngest daughter's horned head rise up behind her.

"Baaaaabbyyyy..." The rutting whore purred.

Chrissy smirked and let her tongue slide into her mother's waiting mouth. Rachel wrapped her tail around her nympho daughter's and rocked her buoyant asscheeks against the demoness' infernal pussy. The libidinous daughter reached around and massaged her mom's massive red jugs with wicked claws, making out while Stan's poles pistoned into his wife.

A sultry moan drew Rachel's attention back to Stan, whose head now lay beneath their oldest daughter's ringed cunt. Jessi rocked back and forth on her father's fat tongue, knees wrapped around his satanic horns, her hellish red eyes closed tightly as an orgasm forced a snarl from her fanged mouth. Her master merely gripped her jouncing ass more firmly in his claws while he traced the many piercings in her swollen pussy lips with his forked tongue.

The demoness' eyes opened. She shook her raven locks away and fixed on her mother and sister's squirming forms. The teenage seductress growled hotly and leaned forwards, crushing her mammoth breasts against her mother's as the devilish harlots shared an open-mouthed threeway tongue battle.

Stan grabbed Jessi's hovering tail and aimed it down his body towards the other sluts. Jessi squeezed her shapely thighs around his head in acknowledgment and guided her phallic appendage around her mother's humping ass, tickling her pierced clit before she lined it up and thrust its length in alongside their master's giant cock. Rachel roared as her distended pussy sucked desperately at the combined girth of her husband and daughter. Jessi grinned impishly at Chrissy, who took the hint and unwound her own tail from their mother's before jamming it into her cunt as well.

"Gangbang on mommy " Chrissy giggled, licking at the demoness' pointed ear.

"OHHHHH, BAAAABBBIESSSSSS..." Rachel growled, shoving herself back against the dicks stretching her cunt past human limits. Jessi lowered her cocksucker lips to her mother's dripping pierced nipple, looping her triple-pierced tongue through the ring and nipping at the bouncing tit with her sharp teeth. Rachel snarled and bayed, rubbing her own tail against Chrissy's humping slit, then shoved it into her baby's plump ass.

"Yessssss..." Chrissy hissed into Rachel's ear, craning her head around to drink from her mother's other breast. The mother dug her claws into her daughters' scalps as they mewled at her bulging melons like little kittens. With an unearthly roar, Stan accelerated his ministrations, forcing Jessi to gnaw on the black nipple mercilessly. Chrissy and Rachel howled and grunted as they bounced on their master's groin, their large breasts flopping around wildly.

Within moments, the teenage demonesses' tail-cocks fired their loads into their mother's sopping pussy. Rachel quickly followed, joining her girls in their orgasmic howls. Stan bellowed into Jessi's humping cunt and shot both his loads into his whore's drooling pussy and asshole.

"Ooooooo... you're so fucking hot, daddy..." Chrissy purred, hurriedly lapping up the cum from her mother's swaying ass as the phallic tail slipped out.. Jessi dismounted her father's mouth and settled herself over his massive hand. He naturally started fingering her pierced clit, making her mewl happily as she rubbed her tits against his chest and licked up the jism that had pooled on his chiseled stomach.

Rachel stretched her arms over her head, thrusting her still dripping mammaries out towards her husband. She hissed saucily and dipped her tongue down to lick some stray droplets from a nipple. Stan grabbed the other breast in a meaty hand, sending a jet of black milk across Jessi's back as the teen greedily consumed her father's seed.

"Sssso, Master..." Rachel husked, squeezing Stan's pulsing horse cock with her tireless cunt muscles. "Ready for more pussy?" And with that the three whores ground their tireless bodies into Stan, beginning the next round of otherworldly sex...

12