The Devil's Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Owner stepped once again into the light and asked, "Do you submit to me? Are you my slave now and forever?"

She hung her head and answered, "Yes. You are my Owner from this point forward, now and forever."

The Owner turned to the Whipmaster and said, "Give my slaves fifty lashes to remind them that I am The Owner. Then take them down and put them outside in the alley. Tie them to the slave post. I will pick them up later." The woman screamed through all fifty strokes. The man passed out after about twenty, but even unconscious, he still had a huge erection.

"Masochists," muttered David. "They will probably fuck each other senseless all night in that alley waiting for their new master to come and claim them."

"Our next scene should probably be entitled, 'Be Careful What You Wish For.'" called out The Owner. "Normally everyone here tonight receives a personal invitation from me, but this woman found out about us through her smart phone."

He made another Mediterranean facial gesture. With his eyebrows raised and his mouth formed into an exaggerated frown, he continued, "It seems she installed a special hacker app on her phone that infected other phones and allowed her to monitor any incoming and outgoing text on any person's phone who had ever texted her. In this case, she read my text to her employer's phone. She contacted me because she craves sex and her current situation limits the amount of sex she can receive. She says she has never been able to get enough sex. She wanted to come on our stage on this special, Halloween, no-limits night in hopes that she could have unlimited sex."

He laughed. "And that is exactly what she shall get." He laughed again - a colder laugh. ".... at least that's what I promised her."

After a rather long pause he continued, "Yes, ladies and gentlemen, she will get exactly what she asked for. She will get her wish for unlimited sexual stimulation. I present to you Slut Deborah."

David was very seldom surprised by anything, but when his records clerk walked out onto the stage naked, his mouth dropped open. She stood there for a few moments very unsure of what she was supposed to do, but then two stage hands wheeled a small platform out onto the stage with what appeared to be a half-barrel on the top of it. There was a large pink phallus sticking straight up from the top. Two stage hands lifted Debra up off her feet and set her on the platform.

"That's a Sybian female masturbation machine in case you've never seen one," explained JoAnne. David had seen pictures and some videos of their use, but this was the first time he had seen one in person. He had never been motivated to investigate them because they gave pleasure, not pain.

Debra knew what to do and she straddled the machine in a kneeling position and lowered herself down onto the dildo. The two stage hands then began securing her to the platform. They attached a wide leather belt around her waist that had two large D rings on each side of it. The two lower rings they chained to the platform so Debra could not get off of the Sybian. She couldn't even raise herself up. Then they put wide restraining cuffs on her forearms and attached them to the upper D rings on the belt, effectively immobilizing her arms. The final thing they did was to put two small clover clamps on her nipples with bright silver weights hanging from them. By the time they were finished, Debra was breathing hard and starting to grind her crotch into the machine -- and it wasn't even plugged in yet.

The Owner stepped to the front of the stage and addressed the audience. "It takes pleasure a little longer than pain to break someone, but it will be interesting to watch as the night goes on." He then walked with the platform as the two stage hands rolled it to an area just off to one side of the stage. A small spotlight, slightly dimmer than the stage lights came up to light the area.

After the stage hands had plugged in the Sybian, The Owner picked up the remote and activated the motors. A soft hum filled the room and Debra started rocking slightly back and forth with the sensations. "That looks enjoyable," he said. "But Slut Deborah said she wanted UNLIMITED sexual stimulation." He looked up at the audience and smiled broadly before continuing, "There are actually limits to almost everything, including this marvelous machine, but lets see what a Sybian does on its maximum settings."

The hum became louder and Debra's eyes flew fully open. Her mouth formed a perfect O as she gasped and drew in deep lungfulls of air. Then she almost immediately began to climax. The powerful sensations were more than she could stand. She tried to buck and lift her body to escape the dildo rotating inside her, but the belt held her firmly in place. She twisted back and forth on the saddle, but she could not escape the intense vibrations. The Sybian's combination of vibration and internal stimulation drove her into another intense orgasm. She threw back her head and a long "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" escaped her lips. This was impossible. She was already in orgasm, but at the same time was being driven higher and further into another... and another... and another orgasm.

She began grunting, "Aahh..., Aahh..., Aahh..., Aahh...," until The Owner turned to the audience and said, "I think that will be a bit distracting from our other scenes, don't you?" He gave a hand signal and the two stage hands came over and forced a large ball gag into Debra's mouth. She tried to resist them, but could do little with her arms held tight at her sides by the belt. "I think we will check on her occasionally throughout the night to see how she is doing," said The Owner.

Doctor Doctor was now watching raptly. He could feel the familiar warmth of fear and pain, and yet Barbra was experiencing pleasure, or at least she appeared to be experiencing pleasure.

"You're a man. You wouldn't understand," said JoAnne. "A female orgasm is a combination of pleasure AND pain. Your nervous system overloads and every sensation is there all at the same time. If you push too far into an orgasm, your body can't stand it and it starts blocking the pleasure. The pain, however, just keeps going. If she stays on that machine long enough, it will become one of the purest forms of torture a woman can ever experience." She gave David a very tight smile. "And that is from someone who has experienced many different forms of pure torture."

The light on Debra dimmed back so that she was visible, but almost in darkness. The lights on the stage came up once again. "Our next scene is very personal to me," began The Owner. One of my own indentured slaves who is half-way through her contract made me an offer I couldn't refuse. She has an extreme, almost unbelievable tolerance for pain, and was willing to bet me that I couldn't break her in thirty minutes. She has withstood The Whipmaster's greatest efforts for over three hours, so she is pretty confident that I could not come up with anything that would break her in merely one-half hour. But I think I can, so I took the bet."

"The wager is simple. If she lasts the full half-hour, she is free from her slavery. If I break her, she is mine forever. Let's bring out Slave X27."

A very beautiful girl stepped out onto the stage. She was totally naked - "totally" as in no clothing, no hair between her legs, no hair on her head, no eyebrows, not even the hint of fuzz on her forearms. To be more naked she would have had to have been skinned and standing there in just her muscles. She stood there looking very haughty and confident and self-assured. When The Owner asked, "Are you ready?" She answered with a smile, "You bet your ass."

He laughed and responded, "Actually you are the one betting your ass, but since you say you are ready we will begin. Put your hands above your head and grasp the bar when it comes down to you."

Four stage hands had moved a rather strange looking machine out onto the stage behind her. It looked like a much larger and longer version of the kind of lift that you would use to take an engine out of a car. The boom was at least twenty feet long. There was a large tripod-like base and a rather massive counter weight on the portion of the boom that extended past the base. The boom was lowered so that a trapeze-like bar hung just above Slave X27's head. She reached up and grasped it with both hands. The stage crew then taped her hands in place with several layers of camo duck tape. After making sure that she was secure, they lifted her up off the ground and moved her through the air to the edge of the stage.

While she was in the air, a small forklift pushed something out to the middle of the stage. It was a large plexiglass tank about three feet across and seven feet tall. It was apparently filled with water. The forklift left the stage and returned with another tank, and then another. A stage hand connected what appeared to be electrical or control cables from the tanks to something off stage.

The Owner walked over to next to the suspended slave. He made a hand motion and she was lowered until her feet almost touched the ground. Two stage hands carried in something that looked like a heavy bar of metal about two feet long. They set it down with a resounding clang just in front of the slave's feet and, using two very short chains, cuffed her feet to the bar so that she was more or less standing on it.

"That bar weighs sixty pounds," explained The Owner. "Not only will it keep her legs together so they will enter the tanks properly, it will make sure that she sinks immediately in the water."

He then turned to the slave. "I know that you once almost drowned and fear water. I know that you hate winter and cannot stand the cold." He laughed his very evil sounding laugh. "I know that I can break you."

"One of those tanks is filled with water at 34 degrees Fahrenheit, what most people would consider freezing. The second is at 94 degrees, what most people would consider the optimum bath temperature. The third is at 125 degrees, just below what would immediately scald your skin. You will not know which tank you are going into until your feet hit the water. It might be freezing. It might be scalding. It might be just right. But regardless, you are going into the tank until your feet - or at least the bar beneath your feet - hits the bottom of the tank. That would put the water level..." Reaching up his hand and holding it a little above her head, he finished, "... about right there."

Slave X27 no longer looked so confident.

One of the stage hands came out carrying a piece of cloth of some sort. "We are going to put this bag over your head for two reasons," explained The Owner. "One, you won't be able to see which tank you are being dropped into, and two, as you come out of the tank, it will be wet. When you try to breathe through it, it will most likely trigger the drowning reflex because your body will think you are still under water... or that you are being waterboarded at some government interrogation center.".

"We will be switching tanks every thirty seconds, so you will experience the tanks sixty times in thirty minutes. If you endure, you are free. If you break, you are mine. If you die, well... some would say at least you are free." He shook his head, laughed, turned toward the audience, and added quickly, "I wouldn't say that."

Fear approaching absolute terror now showed in the slave's face. It was obvious that it was not going to take sixty dunks in the tank to break her. The Owner held the bag in front of her as he spoke. "I will break you tonight NOT because I know exactly what you fear and what you hate, but because I know that deep down you WANT to be my slave forever and for all eternity. It pleases you to be my slave. You get sexual satisfaction out of being my slave. I am so sure of this, that I will predict to this audience that once you have broken, and you no longer have any reason to hide that fact, you will cum for me as you are slowly dipped in and out of the freezing water tank. Remember, when you break, the next tank will be a very slow trip through the freezing water and we will see if I am right."

The slave was slowly shaking her head in disagreement with what he had said as he lowered the bag over her face, but she didn't look too sure of her answer. The Owner tied the bag in place. "Start the clock," he commanded and the boom lifted her high into the air. She screamed as her feet went into the middle tank, even though that was the bath water tank. She screamed again as she came out of the tank, or at least she attempted to. Her voice was cut off suddenly as she attempted to inhale through the waterlogged fabric before being plunged into the freezing tank. She began screaming again as her feet hit the frigid water, and was still screaming as her head went under the surface.

The four men manning the boom were working frantically to keep to the thirty second schedule. They would drop her into a tank and then immediately begin moving her back up again. Her screaming finally seemed to be coordinated with their movement. She would scream as she came out of the tank and then thrash her head about as she tried to get another lungfull of air. Then, depending on which tank she was dropped into next, she would either scream all the way into the tank, or scream until she recognized that it was the bath water tank. Her screams were especially loud when she went directly from the freezing water to the scalding water or from the scalding water to the freezing water.

The clock read just under twenty minutes when she broke. David was truly amazed she had lasted that long. "I submit! I submit! I surrender! Please stop! Please stop! Please stop!" she screamed as soon as she started to come out of the water.

But the stage hands didn't stop. They moved her so that she was over the tank of freezing water. Then they slowly began to lower her into the tank. It took nearly a minute for her head to reach the water and she was screaming loudly up to the point where her mouth went under water. They drew her back out of the water almost as slowly, and again she was screaming all of the way back to the top. Then they stopped. It was totally quiet in the club except for the continued humming of Debra's Sybian. The Owner said very quietly, "Wait for it. Wait for it."

Suddenly a new scream split the silence. This one was different. It was not a scream of terror. It was not a scream of pain. Just as The Owner had predicted, Slave X27 was screaming out in orgasm as she hung above the tanks which had broken her. The audience drowned out her screams and moans with thunderous applause. The stage hands, still keeping the boom high in the air, rolled the mechanism off stage with the slave still thrashing in orgasm beneath the boom.

= = = = =

The lights on stage went down and the light on Deborah came up. The Owner walked over and stood next to her. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were held tightly shut. Her body was shaking and quivering.

"Too soon," The Owner observed. "We will get back to her in a little while, but first we are going to do a little product evaluation. There have been many different spanking machines throughout the course of human invention. One Egyptian Pharaoh had one powered by a water wheel that could beat a slave to death while he and his guests feasted and watched. Even today there are many different models on the market, but all of them break down into two basic categories, the swinging arm and the flail. And for each style, the implement that actually strikes the skin can be either a paddle, a cane, or a whip. So, in effect, there are only six different machines. We have randomly selected six members of tonight's audience to help us test these different configurations to see which is most effective."

He moved to the center of the stage and held his cupped hand up along side his mouth as if he were shouting a great distance. "Bring on the test subjects," he bellowed, and six stage hands pushing six platforms came hustling into the stage area.

On each of the platforms was a spanking stock. The naked person on the platform was kneeling on a padded board with their stomach lying on a higher padded platform. There were straps holding their legs in place and a wide leather strap across the small of their back holding them down tightly against the bench. A slight gap separated the raised area from a short stock which captured their head and hands. The six test subjects were lined up on stage so that they were facing the audience.

Upright beams were attached on either side of the raised padded platform and held an angled mirror high above the trapped person so that the audience could clearly see each test subject's ass. The audience could also see what type of spanking machine was on each platform. For the three on stage right, there were flails. The first of these "spanking wheels" held a series of cord-like whips. The second held multiple birch switches. The third was a series of leather paddles.

For the three on stage left, there were swinging arm machines. Again, the first was a whip, the second was a cane, and the third was a paddle. One difference between the two approaches was immediately obvious. The flailing type spanking machines needed to use something very flexible, like a whip, switch, or leather paddle, while the swinging arms could use something solid, like a cane or a heavy wooden paddle.

"Are we ready to begin?" asked The Owner.

"NO!" yelled one of the people in the stocks. She was a woman in her late twenties with what appeared to be naturally blond hair and very blue eyes. She also had almost pure white skin that would definitely show every mark of the flailing whips which were behind her. "I didn't volunteer for this! You put something in my drink and took me backstage while I was unconscious! I didn't agree to be up here. I just came to watch the show."

"Didn't you read your invitation when you got it?" asked The Owner sarcastically. "Didn't you read the back of the ticket when you came in here? Both say very clearly that audience members must be willing to participate in the stage show if asked. You agreed in advance. Once we start, you can scream all you want to, but if you aren't quiet until then, we will gag you." He paused and looked the scared blonde directly in the eyes, "And I assure you, that it will be much, much more uncomfortable with a ball gag in your mouth while your ass is being beaten into hamburger."

The blonde's eyes remained wide open, as did her mouth, but she said nothing more.

"Our test is very simple," explained The Owner. "We turn on the machines and let them go until you submit yourself to me as my eternal slave. When one of you yells out your submission, all machines will stop until I verify that you truly submit to me. Does everyone understand that?"

All six heads nodded slightly, although it was obvious all were afraid of what was going to happen to them.

"Since all of you will EVENTUALLY break and submit yourselves to me, I think I need to give you a little incentive to keep going. This is what is going to happen. The first one to submit, gets fucked by a Minotaur - or you can suck him off, your choice." He turned to the audience, "See, I do care about my slaves and give them some choices in what happens to them."

He turned back to the six now totally terrified product testers. "The second one to submit will be fucked by or will suck a Centaur. The third a Ram Satyr. The fourth a Goat Satyr, better known as a Faunus. The fifth a Telekhines. And the sixth..... ME!"

JoAnne leaned close to David and said, "The Telekhines built the Devil's Bull."

Again he disregarded what she said as meaningless.

The owner turned back to the audience. "Begin the test," he shouted and all six spanking machines burst into action.