The Devil's Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Normal guy is taken home to met her Dad.
4.5k words
4.41
43.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a little hardcore, and is my first entry onto Literotica.com. So I hope you all enjoy, as I have been reading a lot of stories from authors from this website for years. I thought now would be a good time to throw some of my work down, and see how you guys like it.

All Names And Locations Are Purely Coincidental, And In No Way Connected In Any Actual Place or Person's, Living or Dead. All characters are 18 years or older, in this work of Fiction.

DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! it is dangerous, in case you didn't know.

______________________

PART ONE

There is a Bar called "Satan's Butthole", and that's pretty much what it is. A little off-the-main-street bar, in the middle of town.

I ended up there one night, after losing my job at a very prestigious computer software development company. The boss was apparently furious as to why I uploaded photo edited pictures of his 19-year old, hot as hell daughter on the internet, with a monster of a dick inside of her, far enough to see the bulge of the head poking the skin of her stomach. I did it in retaliation of him giving me the weekend off that Friday morning, then 10 minutes before I clocked out, asked me to spend the weekend on some new codes for the upcoming program we had coming up. I only did it to kinda get my jollies off the next few days, till I found something else to intrigue me on Literotica. Obviously his shit-canning me when he found the picture on the network server ( I forgot to transfer it from the work computer, and onto my personal laptop), was him not being too happy about the notion. Any who, after it was said and done, I was driving home and decided to spend a few hours at a bar to get the edge off.

I drove around for about 30 minutes trying to find one that enticed me, when I noticed the crooked little roof, and odd red and yellow lighting of the "Satan's Butthole", with a sign hanging just above the closed door showing a picture of a devil bending over, and showing his asshole.

"What the fuck? I've never seen this place before, and I've driven this road hundreds of times" I thought.

I parked my Camaro, and got out, stretching a little as I checked this little hole in the wall of a place out. It stuck out like a sore thumb of society, with it's red and yellow lighting, to the iron barred windows. It was about the size of a small two story house, painted in a baby barf green chipped paint. The sign above the door showing a devil presenting his derriere for all to see was a bit funny. I walked towards the entrance, thinking to myself that the place seemed to fit the name, and it was a bar I've never been to, so I might have a chance at meeting some new ladies.

I am not what most would call "hot", or "dreamy" in any sense of the word, I consider myself as an "not hot, but I'd still do him" type of guy. I am just a mere 5 foot 7 inches tall, short, dark brown hair that falls forward towards my face. Not fat, about 165lbs, wearing black slacks and a business shirt, with an over-shirt featuring penguins on it. (Hey, easy on the comments, it's my favorite shirt.)

A little history before we head in; Name's Joe Warren, I am 27 years old, single now, I was married for about 2 years, till my wife couldn't cope with my dick anymore. Not that I'm huge, just average, I guess at 5.5 inches. She got upset cause I kept on cumming about 20 minutes in right about when she would say "I'm almost there!" But things dwindled down to where she would only get off on big ass dildos that I bought her, to spice things up. Eventually, it got to the point of her just saying, "Why have sex with you? You don't get me off like these motherfuckers can right here!" As she would hold up the massive 13 inch and 12 inch dildos I bought her the previous weekend. I will admit, it hurt a bit, being treated poorly just because my dick didn't compare to things that were made of rubber. So anyways, she left me for an apparently hung dude, and smeared it in my face when I (later found out she sucked him off in the car before hand) came home early one day to surprise her, and she and him were packing his stuff up, and his bulge through his pants was MASSIVE. Even I whistled to myself, after seeing that thing. Hanging limply down his leg, it almost reached his knee. She left me, and that's when depression, and drinking and having an apparent Big Dick Envy, which caused me to lose my job. That's when we end up in the bar.

I walked through the rusty little door, and to my amazement, it was quite lush on the inside. Comfortable looking couches on the left side wall with some people on them just kinda sitting there, out of it.

"Probably drugs, who knows." I thought.

A jukebox on the right wall, looked like it was from the 60's was there blaring out some Charlie Daniels. A bar directly in front of me with the bartender handing a lady a drink, and she chugged it down and asked for another.

I walked up to the bar and sat down on a bar stool, giving it that little twisty motion all people do to have fun in a spinning chair.

"Hey there, haven't seen you in here before, What'll it be?" said the Bartender.

"I'll have a Bloody Mary please, and this fine little lady's drinks for the rest of the night are on me." I exclaimed, winking at her.

When I winked at her, I asked her what her drink of choice was.

"Gin and tonic" she said, winking back at me.

That's when I really looked at her.

"What the hell is a hot ass chick like you doing in a bar like this? No offense." I said to the bartender, who was glaring at me with one eye over her shoulder giving me a stink eye as she poured my drink.

This girl was the hottest girl I have ever seen. What I saw was a 5 foot 4 inch tall goddess. Fire engine red hair, that flowed down a little past her shoulders. Curling a bit inwards at the tips, which I have always found to be sexy. Next thing I noticed was her face. It was pristine! Flawless skin, and deep watery blue eyes. A little pointed nose, that led down to the prettiest set of full, red lipsticked lips. Seeing her face put my dick in a very uncomfortable position in my slacks; he wanted out, badly. She was wearing a figure hugging, all black dress that looked like it was made out of raw silk. I wanted to touch it to see if it felt as smooth as I thought it was. Inside of that tight little dress were these tits out of a fucking magazine and they bounced and wiggled just right whenever she moved. They had to be about a 36C, and they just fit so well with her petite figure. Her legs came out of it just above mid-thigh, and they looked as silky smooth as her face was. I guess I was staring at her for longer than I thought, cause then I heard the clink of the glass touching down on the counter.

She was staring at me as well, I think she was sizing me up or something, cause she just kept looking me up and down, as she answered,

"Not much, just came to my usual place to get my usual drink then to head back home. Name's Mary."

"Joe. Nice to meet you. Damn, you usually come here? Honestly, this is the first time I've ever seen this place, and I've lived here for years. But if I knew you were here, I would have found this place a hell of a lot sooner."

She giggled at that, the cutest hearty laugh I've ever heard.

"So what brings you to "Satan's Butthole" tonight?" she asked, smiling.

"Well might as well have a little fun, maybe a little truth will help me with her," I thought.

"Well, I just got fired, My boss found a picture he wasn't supposed to see, and he got all butt hurt, and fired my ass. My wife left me 4 months ago, for um, personal reasons." I said. She kinda gave a sad face at that "I'm sorry." Before that, she smiled throughout what I told her about my boss.

"I figured I'd might as well have a good night and have a few drinks, before I have to head home, get my shit together and try to make another program that can compete with what I was working on at my company."

"What was the picture of, if you don't mind me asking?" she asked, with her head tilting a little bit while she asked.

"Well I was browsing around on the company's main server, and I just happened to find a folder named 'Family Photos' and I decided to look around. It wasn't until I saw my boss that I knew it was actually his computer's files. Then I saw his daughter in a different photo. I decided to do a little photo-editing to make her look a bit, uh, different so to speak.

"Ooo, bad boy, aren't you?" she said.

"Honey, you have no idea. Hahaha" I said, chuckling.

The next few hours were a blur as we sat there, talking about our pasts, what fun things we did when we were younger. Turns out she was 27 as well, which was awesome. We just sat there talking, and getting a little drunker after each drink. I made some moves, like putting my hand onto her thigh, whenever she said something funny, like I was using her sexy, smooth-as-a baby's-butt thigh from not falling off my bar stool. She got some moves off as well, like throwing out her chest a bit, and touching my arm with the tip of one of her nipples. Placing her hand on top of mine while she looked into my eyes. Man her eyes were deep pools of sapphires that I could jump into and never leave. I leaned in a little bit, and then...

Meanwhile, the bartender shooed out the few people that were on the couch, and came back up to the bar and told us,

"I really don't want to interrupt this magic moment to be, but I've gotta close this bitch up for the night, so if you two love birds wouldn't mind skee-daddling off now, it would make my night a hell of a lot easier."

I paid the tabs off, (thank God I got my paycheck before I left) I thought. We got up, and as we walked out stumbling a bit, I pulled my pack of smokes out of my over-shirt pocket. Pulled one out and lit it. She glanced at the pack, and I offered her one. She said "Sure, thanks. Man, I haven't had a menthol in forever!" she exclaimed, as I lit it for her. I asked her what place she was going to bless with her presence next. She giggled that sweet amazing giggle again at that.

"No, I think I'll just head home now. I had a really nice night though, Joe. Thank you very much."

I thought for a second, the only time that night I was thinking with the brain above my waist line it turns out.

"Well, maybe I can drive you home, I'm still ok enough to drive, I believe." As I did a very obviously fake stumble towards her. She dodged away at the last second and I caught myself, by grabbing her in my arms from the side. God she was amazing to hold onto. She was so warm and soft.

"Well my car's in the back, but I'll be back to get it tomorrow. Let me just go back there to put a note on it to let the bartender know I'll be back to pick it up in the morning."

I said ok, as she walked away. I took another drag of my cigarette as I watched her leave. "Hate to see you go, but I love watching you leave!" I said, as I watched her tight little ass shift from left to right in that dress she was wearing. She laughed and started accentuating her movements a little more, making her ass pop as she walked away. She walked around the corner--

"What the fu-?" I thought, what the hell was that right above her ass? Like a little lump or something.

Maybe it was nothing, or maybe she had her wallet and things in it, after all, she didn't have a purse, or a wallet with her, maybe that's where she keeps her personal things. I got a little dirty thought, like "Well where else would she keep them?" I laughed at that to myself.

After a few minutes, I finished my cigarette, and stomped it out on the ground by my car. I hummed a little of The Devil Went Down to Georgia, and after another few minutes, I started wondering what was taking her so long. I made my way to the corner she walked around and as I made my way around the corner, I saw her on the ground on her knees.

"Oh my god! are you ok!?" I said as I jogged towards her. That's when she turned her head to me, and bright, fire red eyes glared at me. Bat-like wings sprouted out from the low cut back of her dress, about 4 feet across in wingspan. That little lump that I saw, elongated into a leather looking tail with a spade looking thing at the tip. Horns had formed on top of her forehead, and seemed to twist and fold like a dragon's horns around to the back of her head. Tribal-esque markings and lines were running down the exposed flesh that I saw on her, now a deep reddish color.

She slowly got to her feet and turned. Her tits were now the size of watermelons bouncing and swaying with the movements she made. I'll admit, I drooled a little bit. Same cute face, now all in red, with jet black lipstick.

"Holy shit," was my dicks first thought.

She was now in heels that weren't the ones that I previously saw on her pretty little feet earlier that night. Those heels were a molded Obsidian looking type of rock that made her tower over me. She had grown at least 7 inches since I saw her last, she was now taller than me.

My first thought, sickeningly, was "Damn, those heels make her ass stick out further and makes her look a lot more sexier than she was before." Then my main brain kicked in and I screamed in terror!

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!???"

She slinked over to me slowly with a cat walk type of confidence. The click-clack of her heels on the asphalt. "Relax, Dumbass. It's me Mary. Now why don't you just stay right where you are."

After she said that, I felt an incredible amount of mass holding me in place. I tried to move my legs, but they wouldn't budge. All I could think of was how HOT she was. Only a tiny bit of thought was going into my own personal safety.

"Whats happening? What did you do to me?!" I demanded. She stopped, gave that little head tilt look of hers, and said, "Well, I told you to stay where you are, and that's what you're doing. I'm a bit different than other girls, as you might clearly have noticed." She took one of her now clawed hands, and ran it down the length of her body, over her tits, and squeezed on one of them rubbing the nipple with the tip of a clawed finger. she let out a moan as she let go of her massive breast, and ran her hand down to her tight and almost 6-packish, rock hard stomach. "You like what you see, big boy?"

I wanted to say "NO! YOU"RE A FREAK! LET ME GO!" But all I could manage was a slight nod and drool coming from my mouth. She started towards me again, now about 10 feet away from me and drawing nearer.

"Well I'll take that bulge in your pants and the drool from your mouth as a solid... yes?" I don't know how she did it, but she was 10 feet from me then, and now she was right there on her knees in front of me. "Let's see what I got to work with, shall we?" She slid a clawed finger up to the waistband of my slacks, and with a swipe of her finger, there went my belt, and the top button flew off and hit the wall of the building. Mary took that same finger and glided the claw down the zipper of my pants, slicing the material as it went.

"Oh god, are you gonna cut off my dick?" I asked, looking down at her, with nothing but lust in my eyes.

"No, you idiot, I'm gonna suck your dick, then you're going to get me off till I get what I came here for." She finished cutting what she had to of the material of my pants, and folded each side of the crotchal region away.

"... Really?" she said, noticing my e=mc² boxers. What? I had a thing for science, and hey, Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared... and that's how I liked to fuck. Fast and with a lot of mass. That's why I have it on my boxers.

It seems she read my mind when I thought that, and she kind of purred in a way that was more of a lusty growl more than a moaning purr. "Really? Fast and hard.... Just the way I like to be ridden. Well let's see that mass you're packing then."

She ripped away the front of my boxers, and all I saw on her face, was disappointment.

"What the, I thought you had some Mass, not a single fucking atom. We're gonna have to do something about that." She licked the tip of my cock, and swallowed it whole right afterwards. She sucked on it in earnest, not even coming up for air, as I bottomed out in the entrance to her throat. She bobbed my dick in her mouth up and down, faster and faster, even faster than what I could do with my own hand. Sucking with a vengeance, like she was trying to suck the balls out of my urethra. "Damn, not even long enough to reach my throat." she said. But having her mouth around my cock, all I heard was, "Dhhmm nhhmm evnnnlnnghghgh thh reghghghm thghghgaaa"

She sucked and sucked and without warning just stopped. slid her tongue around the base of my dick, as I felt her tongue, literally wrap around the base and then up around my shaft. As she was pulling ever so gently off of my dick, I could see her tongue cork-screwing around my dick, and with a little flick with the tip of her tongue, released my dick from the pressure and moist heat of her tantalizing mouth. "Now that just won't do." She said, shaking her head in disappointment, yet again.

Mary got up from her knees, brushed off the asphalt that stuck to her knees, and looked at me in a funny 'I have an Idea' look on her face. I think she took notice and understood that I knew what that look meant. I felt the heavy weight lift off of my body, and was overcome with an insatiable feeling of following her.

She turned around, and walked some feet away, and I saw her drag her foot across some dirt by a fence that was there. She knelt down and used her finger to draw something in the dirt. It took only 34 seconds, "Damn OCD," I thought. Her ass wiggled and swayed as she drew. My cock dribbling out pre-cum from the punishment it just received.

She stood up and motioned with her finger in a come-hither motion, for me to come to where she had drawn the design. I walked up to her completely out of my mind, and looked at the design she had drawn on the ground at my feet.

It was the most intricate design I have ever seen. If I were to look at it in a different sort of light, I'd say it was a computer programming code of sorts, mixed with a little bit of alchemical swirls and lines and marks. A large circle with 4 triangles in each of 90 degree patterns, within those triangles were a multitude of numericals and letters and shapes that I couldn't even comprehend. In the center of the circle, in between all of the triangles was another set of shapes I've never seen before, and strangely enough, with the limited light that I had, I was able to make out my name in the center.

"What's that, and why's my name in it?" I asked, not out of curiosity, but out of pure fear.

"Oh, I don't need one, but you need one, that's for sure. I'm going home, and I'm taking you with me. We need to fix that little, itty-bitty problem you have hanging there. Be careful, it burns a bit when traveling, and you'll feel it first in your left hand. I'm still trying to work out why it is always the left hand that feels it first, but it's either that, or you show up completely burnt to a crisp. This way, only a burning sensation is felt, instead of Oven Roasted Joe." She said that matter-of-factly. I still had no idea of what she was talking about. I was only getting more and more scared as she went on.

"So, uh, where are you taking me?" I said, somehow feeling a lot less aroused than I was, and I'm damn sure that wasn't cum dripping down my leg.

She noticed the pee running down my leg by the darkened, wet area growing down the leg of my pants. Mary laughed and not in that cheerful girly laugh that I really enjoyed her doing. This was more of a "HA-HA" type of laugh. Less heartfelt. More heartless.

She calmly said with a grin, with fangs now slipping through her voluptuous black stained lips, "Home."

12