The Devil's Equinox Ch. 03

Story Info
Couple experiences bizarre behavior outside sex club.
2k words
4.45
9.5k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baxter?" Shari turned her head, taking a closer look. "Baxter, what's the matter?" He had inexplicably stopped the car, and turned the ignition off. Now he was just sitting there, hanging onto the steering wheel with one hand, staring out the windshield as if lost deep in thought. She waved her hand in front of his eyes, without getting a response, not even a blink.

Alarmed, she stepped out of the car. Rain whacked her in the face with the force of a slap. She pushed her collar up and walked around the Toyota, to the driver's side, to see if she could get Baxter's attention. She leaned down close to the window, but there was no one in the driver's seat. What the hell?

"Baxter, this isn't -- Oww! Oof!" She winced in pain as someone with the strength of three men pushed her roughly against the driver's side of the car. "Ungh ... now listen, this isn't funny, Baxter!"

She felt his hot breath on her neck, licking the water off her skin. She sensed the bulk of him, but could smell nothing; it was definitely Baxter, that uber-clean son of a bitch. Suddenly the idea that this man had finally shucked his guilt feelings to get intimate with her excited her, seemed to enrich her soul. If it was the last thing she did, she needed to take this man before he was gone from her forever.

Her glorious decision made, Shari turned and dropped to her knees in the mud. Rain and wind and all discomforts forgotten, she undid his pants and pulled down his black bikini briefs. His circumcised cock twitched and grew to about seven inches almost instantly. And that was with freezing rain hitting it; impressive, thought Shari. Obviously he was watching her, anticipating the moment when she slid her wet, warm mouth around him.

She took her time, gently massaging his balls, every now and then pretending to go for his cock, but then playfully pulling back, teasing him. She could hear him groan harder every time she did that.

Instead of taking the head of his cock in her mouth, Shari stroked his length gently, as though he were jerking himself off. His head was beginning to loll back on his neck, up into the rain, as he moaned steadily and lustily. When his "Mnnh ... " began to turn into more of a deep growl, she finally let him experience the warmth of the inside of her mouth. Baxter's fists pounded back against the windows of the Toyota, as he roared, from deep inside his chest, "Mnnnh awrr!"

His cock jerked in her mouth, but she was ready, and moved with it. His first load of cum splashed straight into the back of her throat, almost choking her with its volume. Astonished, she grunted in shock, her eyes going wide. She couldn't quite gulp it down fast enough, and his second cumshot exploded in her mouth just as she was trying to get some air. Defeated by volume, she slammed her jaw shut to gulp all the hot cum that was already in her mouth down her willing, but not quite ready, throat.

Eyes closed she took Baxter's third load of jizz all over her face and hair. She was giggling now, in desire and lust. "Holy shit, buddy, what is your problem?" she grunted playfully at him as his fourth cumshot shot up into her nose. He grunted and started jerking the last couple of cumshots out of his scrotum. Finally his jizz volume began to subside. Shari was smearing it onto her fingers whereever she could find it, and then licking them clean. His cum tasted salty, but clean and healthy, vigorous even.

He leaned down to her, his eyes obscured by long, frizzy black hair now plastered wetly all over his head, and kissed her passionately. The idea that he was tasting his own cum while he was kissing her made her nearly climax right there, just thinking about it. Her head lolled back in the throes of sexual delirium.

Baxter picked her up with one hand and sat her down on the slick hood of the Toyota. She didn't know what had happened to her coat; it was probably down in the mud somewhere. As she fumbled with her blouse, Baxter reached over with both of his strong hands, and tore it open and off her in one swift movement. "Hey, I might -- "

It was useless. It was as though some animal passion had overtaken her gentle friend. In another moment he had torn her bra right off her and tossed it into the night. The freezing rain had long since hardened her nipples to the consistency of steel, but even so it was as if they hardened further under the direct assault of the icy onslaught.

Her breasts still stood out a fair ways, far more than she had any right to expect at her age. No doubt gravity would be overtaking her soon. Her taut belly she would take all the credit for; she exercised every day for that belly, loved the sexy silhouette of it when she studied herself in the mirror. By the time she was twenty she understood completely that eating less, and exercising, were the keys to a healthy body and mind.

While she was contemplating herself in a fog of sexual energy, Baxter had removed her shoes and socks. The foolish but incredibly sexy man now did the same tearing trick with her slacks. When they were gone he pushed her gently down onto the hood of the car; iciness crawled up and down her bones, fought with lust, and lost. She hungered for his cock, his presence, his manhood. Instead of pulling her panties down her legs, he tore them apart while she was still wearing them. He tossed the shreds away and stood above her, hungering for her with his smoldering eyes.

Shari watched his head lower to her shaved pussy, causing her to sit up in alarm. "Wait," she called out, "Don't eat me."

"Why not?" came Baxter's questioning voice. He stood up again, moving her legs apart. He was a black silhouette from the eerie lights of Vayle House far behind him down the driveway.

"I ... I don't know," Shari admitted. It was just a really strong feeling she had, but she knew she mustn't. "I've wanted you inside me for so long, please just give me a straight up fuck, right here on the hood!"

He closed her legs and ran his tongue over her toes, and down the soles of her feet. Shari shuddered and banged the Toyota's hood, groaning. "Urmm ... " she moaned. "Don't .... don't ..."

"What if I did this instead?" Baxter teased her. When he slid his thumb into her pussy, while his wet index finger pierced her anus about an inch, it was too much. She arched her back in a bucking, heaving orgasm, screaming, "Arrgh unnh ..." while her fists pounded the hood. She rocked and rolled under wave after wave of pleasure, losing control completely.

When her passionate climax finally subsided enough for her to continue, Baxter was above her, his steel hard cock poised to go inside her. "Wait," she said, still breathless after her shuddering multiple orgasms. "I'm very tight."

"I'm not going to hurt you," Baxter said, backing away slightly. "I don't need to go inside you with this old cock here, I can use a finger again."

"No, no, you misunderstand," Shari explained hurriedly. "I was born with abnormally tight vaginal muscles. Couldn't even get tampons in there as a teenager. Still a pain in the ass as an adult. It's a good thing I've got a light period. Anyway, I need you to go inside me, okay, but I'm putting you on notice that it might hurt you."

Baxter looked skeptical, but respectful. He leaned down to kiss her deeply, with infinite tenderness. A bit of lust not yet burned out of her ignited deep within her soul. Shari whimpered as she spread herself as wide as she could go for him. As they kissed he guided the head of his cock past her engorged pussy lips, and thrust all the way inside her in one swift motion. He remained like that, still and silent as a steel god brought to Earth by the very heights of passion she was attaining. Her back arched as her fists slammed down again and again, knowing that she was about to climax again, even though she had just done so. "Ungh .... nooo, not agai -- " she shouted. "I can't keep -- urgnn awrrr -- "

As yet another wave of climaxes rolled over her she was dimly aware of Baxter methodically slamming himself into her tight pussy. For some reason her acknowledgement of this fact unleashed a gushing torrent of cum deep inside her. Her cumming reinforced her climax, and vice versa. Her senses in overload, she was suddenly so sensitive to the slightest stimulation of her nerves that she had to stop and climb down a bit. Baxter, bless the man, had picked up on it and moved not the slightest muscle.

It seemed to take forever for Shari to climb down enough to unclench her legs and consciousness. Baxter's seven-inch steel rod was still inside her. The night had moved on a fair amount, but now the rain steamed where it hit their bodies. "Baxter," she wondered, "Do you wanna cum inside me?" The water running off his hard, toned body made him look like a bronze statue in the near darkness.

"If you want, sweetie," he said.

"It's just that I don't want my fucking head to get bombarded again by your fucking shitload of jizz! You are a fucking freak, buddy!"

He just about collapsed in laughter on top of her, but reigned himself in enough to resume thrusting in earnest. "You are definitely tight," he agreed, a strange, faraway look coming over his eyes. Shari locked her legs around him, drawing him that much farther into her. "Oh God, baby," she called to him, "Cum in me, come on now, cum in me!"

Every muscle taut, Baxter threw his head back with an animalistic roar and thrust his length into her. Shari's senses threatened to go into overload again from the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy walls, but she determinedly hung on to reality. This was to be his moment.

She thought she was ready for it. When his first load shot up into her with astonishing heat and force, she knew she was feeling sensations in an area of her body she had never felt anything in before. It was almost as though his disturbingly massive cumshot was actually distending her abdominal walls with its ferocity. She was as shocked as she had been when she almost drowned under his earlier orgasm. "Oooh baby," she cooed encouragingly as his second load of jizz went inside her. He still roared with every ejaculation, as though this act were something the universe required, had pre-destined millions of years ago. By the time he came inside her a third and fourth time, she could feel his cum literally oozing out of her in a continuous mass. He pumped into her a few more times, until he was utterly spent.

As Baxter fell back and his still-hard cock slowly slid out of her, a great glop of his hot jizz slid onto the hood of the car. Shari sat up and studied it through her spread-eagled legs. Her pussy and ass were completely covered in an unbelievable amount of Baxter's goo. "What the hell are you, some sort of gorilla?" she joked. He bent down to her, chuckling.

"Well, if you're going to be such a gorgeous fuck," Baxter said, rolling onto the hood with her, "I better leave you something to show for it."

They lay huddled in each other's arms, on the hood of the Toyota, and let darkness and rain wash away their cares.