The Devil's Equinox Ch. 05

Story Info
Couple begin their descent into madness at a sex club.
2k words
4.35
12.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baxter was aware of his memories first: he recalled clearly walking up the front of the place with Shari, going inside, hearing a soft murmur all around, the same faint scent in the air ... they had explored the area immediately accessible from the lobby area they had entered. They had come across a locked area Baxter recognized as a modern server room, based on the hum of air conditioning and electronics coming from inside. Other than a lot of well furnished rooms that served as conference and meeting areas they had not found much else.

Then they found a stair leading downward. After that Baxter could recall nothing. Something happened to them on those stairs, but he couldn't put his finger on it ...

He blinked groggily, as if waking from a deep sleep. His body was not responding as it ought to. "What the hell?"

Baxter's hands were tied together with a thick, though soft, rope, and from there attached to the wall. The rope disappeared through a hole in the wall, but at the moment he had about eight feet to play with. What the fuck was this? Was this some sort of sick joke? He was completely naked! He was trapped in a loony bin, no doubt about it.

"Please ... " came a familiar voice, though much clearer now. "Please ... " His head jerked sideways, to take in his entire surroundings.

It was her, the woman they were looking for, right here in the room with him! She was trussed to the wall exactly like he was, directly across from him. The chamber was maybe twenty feet across, round, lit softly from above. There were no exits apparent, though of course there must be an exit. Baxter figured their best odds were to work together to get out of this bizarre dungeon, locate Shari, and then get the hell out of Dodge.

He studied the woman. She was obviously a redhead. He couldn't see her pubic hair, but her roots were clearly visible, the way her wild mane was thrown forward over her face. Sweat glistened all over her extremely pale skin.

"Lady," Baxter called gently. "Lady, listen ... I'm Baxter. How much slack have you got in that rope?"

Her head cocked over in his direction at the sound of his voice. She scrambled to her knees and crawled in his direction, but was brought up short by the same amount of rope he was on. "Please ... " she breathed at him. She lifted her eyes to him, pleading desperately. Her heavy breasts swung above the floor, half-inch nipples hanging straight down. Looking down the length of her he could see a heavy red bush between her legs. Her scent washed over him: sour sweat and pussy juices mingling with their fresher, sweeter versions. Despite himself Baxter felt his cock jerk awake, his male genetics apparently overcome by the woman's simple raw beauty.

He began to sweat.

Her eyes held his as she tugged uselessly on the rope that kept her in place. Her tongue licked the air to get the scent of him, and she began jerking on her bonds in earnest. "Please ... " she moaned. "Please ... fuck me ... "

Baxter couldn't believe his ears. "Lady, look, we're trying to escape, right? Help me out, here!"

It was useless. She either wouldn't -- or what was more probable, couldn't -- form a coherent thought in her head that didn't have anything to do with sex. It was no stretch to imagine someone with the vast resources of Ernest Vayle to develop and deploy a simple airborne aphrodisiacal agent. But then, why wasn't he affected? Or wasn't he?

If he had to analyze it down to the last vector -- and he did -- he would guess that it was he himself who was responding sexually to the breathless, rutting creature who was tugging at her restraints to get to him, to fuck him in as raw and violent a way as she needed. Baxter figured he didn't need to be drugged to respond to her, to want to lick her, and kiss her, and fuck the shit out of her ...

But they were trying to escape, right? Weren't they?

It was definitely getting hotter in here. "What's your name, lady?" he called out harshly, trying to get through her fog of sexual energy. "I'm Baxter."

She stretched the rope out its full length, and stopped tugging on it for a moment. "Please ... please fuck me ... Baxter," she breathed at him. "I ... I'm Lily. Don't you want to fuck me?"

Baxter leaned back against the wall. "Look, Lily, don't you know where you are?"

Lily turned her ass in his direction and grinned back at him happily. "I ... I'm here, Baxter ... please ... fuck me ... please fuck me ... now." Sweat was trickling between her cheeks, down the crack of her ass. Her anus was moistened with her own juices, and her red bush literally dripped in places. Her groin was coated in sweat and pussy juices, coating her legs down to her knees.

"Please ..." she pleaded with him, "Please ... fuck me ... "

With a violent jerk Baxter was at the end of his rope, his engorged cock trailing a long string of pre-cum from where he had been sitting. His steady analysis of the situation from one moment to the next had become an animal passion, a lust to splatter a cumload or two all over this literally juicy ass. He breathed deep through his mouth, to taste, rather than smell. He opened his senses fully to this raw woman's scent, stretching his tongue out toward her sweet, overpowering ass.

Lily screeched in delight, shoving herself back toward him. "Oh yeah .... Oh God ....!" she groaned. Their ropes were being let out a little at a time, until they could almost touch.

***

"Baxter, noooo!" Shari screamed in horror. "Baxter, wake up!" She collapsed back, exhausted from her futile attempts to get his attention. "What have you done to him?" she asked weakly.

"Put him in a room with our most popular performer," Julius explained amicably. "Mr. Bennington should be excited!"

"You're full of shit," said Shari. Things were getting worse quickly. "What do you want?" She was getting tired of asking him the same question and getting nowhere.

"This, of course," Julius said. "Or it wouldn't be happening."

"That's bullshit, and you know it!" On the televisions arrayed around the walls Shari was witnessing Baxter and Lily's feeble struggles to get close enough to screw in earnest. It was obvious they had both been drugged. Baxter too was now sweating as if he'd eaten a bowlful of Ecstasy for breakfast.

Her own reek -- worsened by the fear of losing Baxter -- stank in her nostrils, had soaked her armpits, blouse, coat. She'd always hated the sharp stench of her own body odor, and now she knew she sweated out of every pore and then some. Even her knees, inside her slacks, were sweating.

They waited silently for some time. Eventually Shari saw Baxter try to literally gnaw through his rope, with Lily encouraging him. She closed her eyes. This was a nightmare.

"It's time, Shari," Julius said, with infinite sadness.

"Time for what, you fucking freak?"

"Time to find out ... if you're capable of purity."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Get me off this fucking table!"

Julius was suddenly at the far end of the table, down by her feet. "It's not a table," he explained patiently. "It's an altar."

The loon. "Whatever, fuck, get me off this fucking thing, now!"

The madman climbed up on the altar with her, his eyes bright. He was completely naked, exposing skinny legs and arms, a hairless sunken chest, and an insane grin. Between his legs ...

Shari's eyes went wide as her mind went blank with fear and shock. She screamed in horror and denial, suddenly struggling mightily against her bonds.

Between Julius's legs hung a massive, thickly veined cock easily fifteen inches long, and at least five inches wide. It's engorged head had turned purple with the pressure of the blood in it. Beneath this improbable bull's cock hung two testicles the size of beer cans. It was impossible, Shari's trained mind shouted over and over. This couldn't be happening!

Julius bright eyes lowered to hers. "Don't you wonder what the altar is for?" he asked her in his sad falsetto. She strained against her bonds in terror. Her brain weakly dredged up the toking couple on their way in, who had told them about the Devil's Equinox. "You know what they say," he continued, his voice inexplicably dropping several octaves, and gaining resonance. "If you have to ask, you're probably in over your head."

Julius's voice was entirely inside her head now, and so resonant it sounded like it was coming from a voice box the size of a cathedral. A vast darkness was filling up the room above her; it was as if Julius was and was not himself. Something huge and vile hunkered above her, hungering for her with some alien need.

"Well, Shari," the monstrous voice inside her head wondered. "Are you in over your head?" Julius's large, sad eyes teared up as he grinned insanely at her. "I weep for you, Shari." Two large drops fell off his maniacal face and dropped onto her blouse. They burned; she screamed in shock and pain.

Julius lowered himself into position above her, as though he was going to enter her with that massive thing, while she was completely dressed. There was no way that was going to happen; she tried to slam her legs shut, but if anything, her bonds were even farther apart now. What she wouldn't have given for a scalpel at that moment.

"Julius, come on, please don't do this," she pleaded, desperate to get out of this nightmare. "Take what I've got, take it all -- whatever you want -- but please just don't do this!"

Julius positioned the enormous swollen head of his thickly veined cock between her pants. "Are you fucking crazy? Let me out of here!" Shari screamed, enraged. His insane grin was only inches from her face, but it didn't matter how she struggled, she just couldn't get to it! She wanted to bite his eyes out.

"Wha -- " Shari gasped in shock. Without further preamble, Julius shoved his cock into her so hard she was pulled painfully against her bonds. Tearing through slacks and panties both, his monstrous member was pushing her pelvis apart. Shari screamed as agony raced through her body. She could feel the tug of her own clothing that was being pulled inside her.

Julius had made no other movement for a moment. As the pain receded just enough to allow her higher brain to function again, Shari realized that he had only pushed the head of his cock inside her. Tears finally moistened her eyes, as her hands clawed the altar desperately. "Please, nooo ... " she sobbed helplessly. What kind of a monster could do this to another person?

She wanted it to be over so badly she actually anticipated his next shove, needed it to happen so the nightmare was that much closer to ending. Screaming and pounding the altar as agony raced through her abdomen, she felt every inch of Julius's insane bull cock go inside her as it was being shoved in. Every new inch brought a heightened level of pain, and mindless screeching. She'd been impaled on some bizarre, inhuman appendage. Above her some demon from hell dripped its lust, for surely no man could do this to a woman!

In a fog of agony and denial she realized that her pants had been dragged partially inside her, exposing her belly. The buttons and zipper had been torn out of their seams with the tremendous brutality of Julius's shove. As she studied her belly she imagined she could see the head of Julius's monstrosity literally pushing the skin of her belly upward.

"So much for foreplay," Julius's now richly resonant voice echoed in her head. His insane grin drooled onto her blouse.