The Devil's Equinox Ch. 06

Story Info
Couple descends into sexual insanity at a sex club.
2.9k words
4.25
13.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baxter's goal was simple: shove his cock inside Lily, and splatter his cum all over her insides.

She struggled mightily toward him; he toward her. It seemed like a lifetime ago he had first attempted the utterly useless tactic of cutting his rope with his teeth. That plan had met with sound failure. Every time he tried it. His jaw was sore from the latest attempt.

They both ran freely with sweat and lust. Lily -- unable to use her hands for anything -- had just hit on the idea of coating her feet with her pussy juice. By sitting cross-legged, she was able to get her heels partially into herself. She then stretched them out to him in an animalistic attempt to intice him to stop whatever he was doing, and come over and fuck her already.

Baxter stretched his tongue toward her moist heel, could taste her pungent pussy in the air, but could never get closer than a couple of inches from her outstretched foot.

Lily turned her head back toward him desperately. "Please ... fuck me ... Baxter ...stick your ... put your ..."

Baxter howled, enraged. He rushed back to the wall, tried to pull more through. Useless! He looked for a good spot to gnaw on the rope again; there was one ... maybe if he used his canines instead of his incisors. He'd be able to bring just a bit more pressure to bear, although they weren't as sharp. He grunted in frustration, but began chewing anyway. He was able to taste Lily's overpowering, animal scent with every sense, every nerve in his body. He needed to slide his dripping cock into her, needed to feel her raw wet heat envelop him! He roared with hatred for whoever was denying this to him.

His end of rope suddenly dropped through the wall, dangling at his feet. He stared in disbelief, a part of him wanting to keep gnawing, just in case this was some sort of trick.

He heard a whimper of excitement a split-second too late, and before he realized what was happening he'd been shoved onto the floor. Lily climbed on top of him, grunting delightedly.

Both their hands were still tied, but it seemed a minor impediment, relative to their new level of freedom. He could barely feel Lily around his cock, she was so wet with arousal. Heedless of her heavy boobs slamming into his face, she humped his cock for bit, murmuring her approval. Every now and then she stopped, re-adjusted herself, and with an "Oh, oh yeah ..." of approval would continue to hump for a while. When she finally realized that this was really happening, and not some fevered fantasy, she shuddered in pleasure. It seemed to Baxter that the whole place shuddered.

She opened her eyes, fixed Baxter with them. "Don't ... don't move ..."

Lily turned herself around and carefully lowered her dripping pussy to his face. She enveloped the swollen head of his cock in her hot mouth. "Oh yeah ... ugh ..." she murmured, starting to move her head all around.

From the moment she shoved her swollen, pungent pussy down on his face, Baxter was lost in a haze of lust and desire. He ran his tongue as far as it would go inside her labia, found her anus, explored with his tongue. Lily grunted in approval, whimpering, shoving down even harder. He shoved forward, found her clit, flicked his tongue over it.

Lily pulled her head off his cock in abandonment. "Unghh -- " she screamed in pleasure. "Do ... do it again ..." she called breathlessly. She repositioned herself slightly so that her clit was closer to his tongue, whimpering slightly.

Baxter felt her heavy tits push down against his belly; she was relaxing. Good. He flicked her clit, continued without pause in a rapidfire pattern.

Lily groaned, tensed her legs, arched her back like a wild leopard. "Ohh .... ahrrgg ....." she roared at the top of her voice. Cum gushed out of her in a torrent, she shuddered; the room shuddered. Baxter was beyond curiosity or earthly cares.

He stopped, told her to get up. She grunted excitedly as he shoved her roughly against the wall. He had realized suddenly if they both worked together, they could undo these bonds completely. It only took them a moment to work their knots loose.

Lily kissed him hungrily, her red hair wild around her bright eyes. "Fuck me, Baxter, please fuck me ... " she pleaded with him again.

He turned her around to face the wall, ran his cock through her labia a couple of times, stopping just short of her clit. She whimpered in anticipation, shoving her ass toward him. Her hands were braced on the wall, to either side of her.

Baxter shoved himself into her moisture, her roaring heat. He grunted with delight as he was finally able to shove his cock into her in just the way he wanted. Lily pushed back happily, her ass cheeks and tits bouncing lustily to their rhythm. "Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she called out joyously, as if all the world could end, as long as this moment lasted forever. Baxter slammed into her again, and again, over and over, sliding his cock a little off-center one way, and then the other, fully stimulating her labial nerves.

Lily grunted in animalistic approval. "Fuck ... fuck ... me ... harder ...!" she demanded between thrusts. Clueless as to what physical reserves he was drawing upon, Baxter gripped Lily's tits from behind, and slammed into her as if he was some sort of battering ram. Lily responded by groaning and tightening her legs around his cock. "Annnh .... oohhh!" she moaned, impaling herself even farther onto Baxter's cock. Heat burned around his cock; Lily shuddered, tensing; the room shuddered. Cum gushed onto the floor between Lily's legs. "Oh God," she screamed.

Baxter pulled out of her. She looked back at him in alarm. "What -- "

He was on his knees, reversing himself, shoving his face upward between her legs. He burned with a need to taste her in his mouth. Sliding his tongue through her salty pussy lips, he sucked as many of her soaked, red pubic hairs into his mouth as he could. He slid her hairs between his teeth, sucked them dry, shoved his tongue through her lips again. She was delicious.

Lily bucked over him, screamed wildly. "Oh yeah .... arrghh --" she roared. "Oh God ... " she moaned, driving herself onto his face.

Baxter wet a finger in her dripping pussy, then found her anus and slipped it in. His tongue went wild on her clit.

"Nnoooo --" She wanted to climb away from him, her pleasure centers overloading. He held her in place, his steel arms flexing mightily. Bucking and shaking like a beast, Lily tensed in climax, screaming lustily. Cum gushed onto him, and he tried to follow it up to its source. She trembled, shuddered. The house shuddered. "Ohhhh God," she screamed, clenching her legs around him.

It was time, he figured. Laying her down on her back, he spread her legs. Her wild hair covered her eyes; he could hear her panting. "Fuck ... fuck me ... Baxter ... " she moaned. Her pale skin contrasted wildly with her rich, red mane.

Baxter shoved his dripping cock between her pale legs, found her pussy, slammed inside her. She moaned, "Oh God yeah, fuck yeah!" He jerked, bucked, shoved forward, cumming with a roar. His head thrown back, he roared primally as he ejaculated into Lily.

She locked her legs around him, drawing him in tighter. He came and came, while she screamed her encouragement.

After a while, when he could see again, and the world came back into focus, he pulled out of her, already rock hard again. He lifted her pussy up to his face, saw his own jizz dribbling out, mingling with hers.

Like a starving man, he began lapping their juices up. Lily murmured her approval.

***

As Shari's overpowered brain began shutting down from the sensory overload, the demon that wore Julius's insane grin moved his head closer. "You're so sexy," the vast voice in her head cooed. "I think I'm getting a hard-on for real now. This might ... sting a little."

Her head slammed upward in horror, as a new pain coursed through her abdomen. It wasn't possible -- the monstrosity inside her was growing, expanding, turning into a tree-trunk. Shari's screeches echoed off the room's walls as she struggled like an animal caught in a leg-hold trap.

Shari's head fell back in exhaustion, her mind beginning to slip into unconsciousness. Julius pulled her lolling head up with a jerk, shoved something soft and wet into her face. "Breathe deep your humanity, girl; taste it!"

She jerked back to consciousness as she realized she was being gagged with something. It almost smelled like --

"Not enough stimulation yet? Here, let me give you another one." This pair was shoved roughly onto her nose, and held there. The cedary scent of fresh girl cum filled her senses, but she was having trouble breathing. Two shapes approached the altar, one from either side.

Suddenly her blouse was open, her bra shoved up toward her throat. "Go ahead, girls." Julius said.

Shari heard a whispered, "Oh, thank you, boss!" before two women dashed forward toward her breasts, urgent need written large on their faces. With moans of desire and pleasure they began sucking on her nipples, and massaging her tits with their hands. It was as if all they had left in the world were her breasts, and they would experience them until the end of time.

"These two sluts couldn't believe what they were seeing," Julius's demon voice rang in her head. "They were the first to gush, so they win the booby prize!" He grinned insanely; surely he wasn't demanding that she laugh at his puerile joke?

The two women's hot, lusty tongues flicking back and forth over her nipples soon elicited a response from Shari that was not borne on waves of agony. In anger and confusion she pushed these feelings away, concentrated on the rage she felt for the demented Julius, or whatever he was.

Suddenly the woman on her right, an athletic blonde with tiny tits and nipples, but thickly muscled legs, stopped playing with her breast. Her eyes were shut tight, as her mouth hung open slackly. "Oh God," she breathed. "Oh God, oh God ... " She was playing with herself; Shari watched, fascinatedly listening to the woman's wet fingers squishing themselves all around her clit and labia, over and over. But instead of climaxing or cumming, the blonde stopped herself, placed her wet hands on the altar.

She climbed up, murmuring, "Oh God, oh God ... " She moved her toned butt cheeks into position above Shari's mouth, and craned her head around to look her in the eyes. "Lick my ass ... please ... lick my ass ... "

Shari could see a soft growth of brown hair covering her soaked pussy, and above that, her tight, equally moist anus. As if in a trance, Shari abandoned herself to the moment, spit out the cum soaked panties, and gently slid her wet tongue across the blonde's glistening anus.

The woman shuddered in pleasure. "Oh yeahhh .... oh God oh God oh God ..."

Shari's chin was buried in her sweet, sopping pussy, but she continued to flick the woman's asshole. As her own desire ignited despite her desperate attempts to bury it in hatred and revulsion, she wanted to stick her tongue right into the blonde's ass, as far as it would go. She wanted to stick her fingers in, and then lick them dry, and then stick them in again and shove them down the blonde's throat, so she could taste herself.

The blonde shuddered, shoving herself onto Shari's face as if she wanted to take her whole head inside her. "Oh God ... oh God oh God oh God ..." she screamed, louder and louder, riding Shari's chin with a primal urgency. Shari couldn't breathe, but it didn't seem to matter anymore. "Oh yeah, sweetie, oh yeah, sweetie, you're great!" the blonde shouted, desperately close to climaxing. Shari drove her head up, flicking the woman's clit.

"Oh yeah, sweetie, just like that, just ... like ... oh nnoooo ..." the woman groaned lustily, riding Shari's chin as if it was a mechanical bull. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head.

The blonde riding her face tensed, every muscle in her body tightening. "Ohunngg ... ahhrghh ..." she screamed, her mouth and eyes popping open in amazement, as if it was the first orgasm she had ever had. Suddenly she bucked ... and then again. "Oh God ..." she cried. Hot cum rushed into Shari's mouth. She drank and drank as if it was the elixir of life itself, and would sustain her through anything. She shoved herself up into the woman's pussy, her tongue searching out every last drop of cum with a raw urgency.

The woman bucked again, and again, her head thrown back in a screech of pure pleasure. She shuddered mightily, and it seemed to Shari as if the room itself shuddered. Something inside Shari twisted, aligned itself in a new way. "Hey you, motherfucker," she shouted to Julius, who still had his inhuman tree-trunk inside her. "Are you gonna fucking come, or are you gonna make me wait all day?"

Julius roared, enraged beyond reason. He slid his massive cock back some, and then slammed it forward, shoving Shari against her restraints. "Take that, you bitch!" He slammed his cock into her brutally, again and again. The blonde was moaning and cumming all over her neck.

It wasn't pain any longer; it seemed to her that those nerves had been simply burned away, leaving beautiful husks that could only feel pleasure. "You call that a fucking?" she shouted in anger and lust for something more. "I can fuck myself better with a greased pencil! Come on, you big dope, move it around a little!"

Julius roared, and slammed himself into her with the force of a pile driver. She could feel herself driven against her bonds, could feel them give with the unbelievable force driven against them. She was beyond pain, beyond reason, beyond humanity. "Fuck me, you motherfucker, fuck me fuck me fuck me! Put some effort into it! Oh yeah, there you go, there you go, now I'm starting to feel it a little!!"

Julius slowed down, threw his head back.

"What's the matter with you?" Shari shouted angrily. "You're gonna fucking come already? I was just getting warmed up! Get that thing back inside me and fucking hump me like the nasty little shit from hell you are!! What the fuck!"

Julius pulled his enormous, swollen appendage out of her, letting it plop down on her abused belly. With a roar that seemed to shatter the walls, he began emptying his massive scrotum. The scent of ammonia and salt suddenly overpowered the smell of the pussy that was still sitting on her chin.

His first cumshot surprised the blonde, who jerked back with the impact. It drenched her face and chest. "Oh my God," she murmured in astonishment. As Julius roared and came, roared and came, his sticky, pungent jizz coated her completely, ran off onto Shari, dripped onto the floor.

Shari could feel the blonde tensing up again, nearing orgasm from the idea of being covered in cum. She might have an orgasm herself, if someone would cooperate. "Come on, you big wuss, get that little guy back in there. You don't want this bitch to be the only one cumming!"

The blonde shuddered in ecstasy, cumming and climaxing at the same time; the room shuddered, shuddered again.

But Julius remained silent, breathing hard.

***

They blinked, not used to the full sunlight, but at least they were not walking out in a cloud of dust. They moved past a gray Toyota, still covered with the biomass from the storm they'd had three nights ago. They were a tall, young couple, full of life. As they moved up the driveway they lit a toke, and began passing it back and forth. They huddled into their coats as the fresh, clean wind hit them.

"What are you gonna do with your money?" the girl wondered.

"Dunno. Maybe throw on some tires," he said. "After I update my stash of the herb, of course. You?"

"Dunno. Was thinking of maybe going back to school or something. Have a baby, maybe."

The young man groaned. "Are you fucking serious?"

She laughed lustily. "Oh yeah, man. Way serious."

"I guess you'll be coming back next year to make some more dough."

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away! For what I have to do for three days? Are you kidding?"

"By the way," the man said. "Did you see the couple of new people arguing next year's pay with Julius? I thought he was gonna pop!"

She laughed. "He can afford it ... and they put on a helluva show. Whole new level, don't you think?"

The man looked around, making sure they were out of earshot of everyone else. "I thought I was gonna pop, at the worst possible moment during the climax of the ceremony, right on the Equinox, to the second, I swear. I had to start thinking about baseball to come back down."

She grinned. "I was basically walking in my own cum, all weekend, they were so hot."

"No way!"

"Way, man!"

Sunshine washed over them, as they moved down the driveway, walking back to town. Vayle House glowed behind them, thrusting its heights proudly out over the valley, daring the cold winter to approach.