The Devil's Inheritance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not stopping anywhere in between, his body sprang back over the sheets as Sophia spread her knees apart allowing him access. The moves of their dance together were synchronized. As Sophia brought one long leg up, James dove underneath it, his mouth stopping only once to kiss her thigh before latching onto her flesh.

James drank in her essence and her cries of pleasure, feeling her writhe beneath his tongue, his hands prying her thighs further apart as he suckled her hardened bud. She quaked around him feeling each electrifying scrape of his tongue, every sweep of his lips over her flesh. When she came her hands tangled in his hair, pushing him down as her back arched up fully, her head thrown back as he held her body through its spasms.

The room was darkening as the candles started snuffing themselves out, their wax spent. James moved up quickly, lying astride of her, hot, fully aroused and aching once more by her keening cries. The flames of Sophia's desire for him remained unabated, burning out of control. Her body strained to be closer to his as he took his position over her.

James looked down at her eyes, dilated and lidded, heavy with passion for him. He guided himself to her gate, relishing in the heat pouring out of her. Her legs instinctively came up against her waist, opening herself for his possession.

"I want you inside me," she whispered breathlessly, bringing a hand up to stroke his face, "Now."

James turned and kissed the palm of her hand. He went slowly, guiding just the head in, giving her the first inch before stopping. She whimpered in frustration, her insides aching to be filled. He steadied himself and held her at the hips to keep her from thrusting them upward. Leaning his head down, he paused and looked deep into her eyes, "This is how I should have taken you the first time. Sophia, can you forgive me?"

She strained against him, "James, I'll forgive you if you stop this torment and just take me now. Please..."

"No," he said, fighting tooth and nail to not give in to her demands, "First, I want you to feel every moment of how I should have done this."

He sunk into her yet again, entering her with one more inch. The velvet heat of her contracted around his head, pulsing against the top of the shaft and beckoning him onward. Every nerve and vein in his wake was on fire within her. Sophia gasped, mewling out a cry of pleasure and frustration as he touched that blinding sweet spot within her and then torturously drew back the width of a hair, "James..."

He lowered his body, fitting it over hers and brought his lips to her ear, "Do you forgive me?"

"YES!"

James thrust forward, feeling her rock backward and cry out in delight as his hips crashed into hers. Fingers raked lightly across his back and feet locked together around his waist as she clung to him. He slowly withdrew and pitched forward again, feeling her hips fasten against him. He nipped at her neck and shoulder, rocking forward rhythmically inside of her. Sophia felt his body brush over her as he stroked through her, clinging to his shoulder blades.

A new sensation built deep inside of her. It wasn't the same as when he would touch her heated nub. This came from a place lower, deeper and far more powerful as she felt her body tightening like a spring, her insides coiling around him. James caught her with his hand by the nape of the neck and lifted her head. He captured her lips, their moans vibrating through each other as Sophia felt her entire being lifting higher and higher still. Sensing her urgency, he increased the speed of his thrusts, wanting them to arrive at their peak together as one.

Sophia felt him quicken, drawing back and forth, into her, pulling out, driving in once again as she met him thrust for thrust, her tightening walls grasping and releasing his cock with each push of his hips. He rose above her angling upward and rubbing deliciously against her so that she didn't know where she ended and he began. The rapid tempo James reached plunging into her depths grew unsustainable, but it wouldn't be long.

The spring snapped within her, a shrieking cry exiting her throat as her eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Her body rose up to his of its own volition; the tips of her breasts rubbing against his chest as he made what he knew were his final thrusts. She felt every muscle of her body clench at once and release, and then clench again, her voice calling out to him, her sheath milking his shaft as he crashed into her one last time, crying out her name. She fell back to the sheets, taking him with her, both gasping for air as their breathing started to become one, rising and falling in unison.

An eternity passed before he slowly began to roll his hips back. Her legs closed around his torso and he felt her hands tense and pull at his shoulder blades, "Don't go..."

He opened his eyes and tenderly looked down at her in surprise. She truly wanted him within her. His lips brushed against her neck and traced the underside of her jaw as he complied, resting on his elbows so he didn't crush her. He listened to their uneven breathing start to regain its rhythm as her limbs relaxed. Her eyes stayed shut and her legs fell away followed shortly by her arms. He stayed within Sophia until he felt himself soften completely, gently pressed out of her by her tight channel. She was asleep. James slowly rolled to the side to keep from waking her and in the fading light ran his hand over her curls, smoothing back her hair from her face and stroking her forehead. This woman was changing him. Everything felt different; better, when she was beside him. His city ambition as a struggling nouveau riche son of the gentry, the separation of class, their differences meant nothing to him when she lay beside him. James could let his guard down around her and trust her with his true self. He was simply a man, and she his woman. There was no pretension, no barrier.

"I love you."

He barely whispered it, unconscious of saying the words until they left his lips, unsettled by their implication. But he did love her. He couldn't picture himself with anyone else and wanted to learn all of her wants, her desires, and her secrets. He knew so little about her, but every small piece of her puzzle he had put together only made him love her that much more.

One fading candle remained lit in the room and James surveyed the strewn clothes. He didn't want her to trip in case she needed to get up to use the chamber pot in the middle of this moonless night. He carefully rolled out of the bed and stepped around her stay and dress, picking them up as he went and laying them beside the wardrobe along with his clothes. Coming back to the chair, he soundlessly picked up the violin and bow and tip toed over to the dresser.

James paused, carefully opening the leather case to lift out the red velvet shroud and wrap the instrument before putting it away. He stopped, eyeing a white folded paper underneath. Lifting it in the light of the last candle, he read the name of the addressee: George Whitcomb, Esq. The barrister? It was in his uncle's handwriting.

Puzzled he opened the paper and read the first lines.

To Mr. George Nathaniel Whitcomb, Esquire:

My dear old friend, I hope you are well. It has been too long since I communicated with you about my last will and testament or even less official matters. Everything remains as it was on our last correspondence barring one significant change.

I write you this letter expressing my intentions to bequeath my farm at Ashford to Ms. Sophia Latwicke de Grey...