The Devil's Number

Story Info
Demon Pi Part One.
7.6k words
4.75
18.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie unfocused his gaze enough to notice a tiny white spider dangling three feet or so just above his outstretched legs. His brain drifted from the problem at hand to the small creature. The little eight legged killer was one of those motes of an arachnid no bigger than a pencil tip, swaying on an invisible string. He blinked until verdant green eyes sharpened and wondered if spiders were capable of hanging there for the fuck of it, to feel their body sway in the air currents with some sort of thrill in mind. Or was it part of the spider's nature, its duty, a rote act that imitated a human's joy ride.

"Oh geez." Fingers skimmed across the surface of one eyebrow and he blearily looked at the time. 2:13 in the morning and it was still raining outside. That's all it seemed to do here in England. Which wasn't all that bad as long as he was inside listening to it soothingly patter against time worn stone. Running around in it on campus however was frustrating. He didn't enjoy having to sit sodden through every class. He rubbed at his jaw line and the light stubble. Trying to grow a beard was often the first action of every man once he gained left home. He peered at the dregs of tea. Hell he should get to bed and stop tooling around with this silly cipher. This whole thing was a joke thesis after all; Professor Atherton's proof that even mathematics could be as superstitious and subjective as anything else.

With a creak of chair Eddie leaned back and focused on the screen as more letters were being pulled out of the string of pi torturing his computer at the moment. It had been a bitch and a half to come up first with the coding to list pi out in such a way that didn't make the meager processor twitch. Then he had to custom make a program to take slices of it and translate it via cipher. Even finding a code breaker hadn't been easy, at least one to help illustrate this devil's number legend. Sure the idea that the universal constant the real world was based on was actually something infernal wasn't a new one. Superstition had been around since before the first stone of this damp manor had been laid and would remain long after it was dust. A few conspiracy theorists had even claimed the whole of human history, including the 'end times', was listed within this value that never ended. To Eddie it was another clear reason why science and religion should never mix.

Out went a long breath and he gave the last of warm tea a swirl then pulled back up to sit properly. Outside the rain struck harder against glass and stone in a mad rush to join all the water that had come before it. Yeah it was definitely time for bed, this cipher he'd come across by chance in the family library wasn't getting him anything more than gibberish. It was best to just let it run its course overnight and mock superstition in the morning. There was a knock at his pitted door. Eddie made a light sound and stretched tall.

"Yeah?" As he shifted in the rolling chair Eddie shot a glance to the strip of empty pasta cans with forks sticking out that sat on top of a bookshelf near the door. Eyes moved to the clothes scattered here and there, the stacks of books and notes everywhere and he realized that it looked like a typical guy's room of his age. That was embarrassing. At least he hadn't hung the bikini calendars he'd bought, yet. Those really were as close to any action that the young mathematician was going to get it felt – college or not- along with the stash of porn under his bed. The person knocked again. "Come in. I'm up."

When the door opened Abby's sweet and currently moistened curves were backlit by poor electric lights in the hall. The whole place needed to be rewired which was why Eddie had his computer plugged in a rather hefty UPS. She took a moment to just stand there and drip and he took the same moment to look over his distant cousin's frame. There was a reason why other guys on campus turned their head when ever Abby walked by and it started with a fine set of hips and the apple shape rump attached but didn't stop there. Wet blouse was plastered to her bosom, clinging perfectly under their cleft below and down into the crevasse of warm toned skin up top. Self conscious and perhaps aware that it wasn't an entirely familial cast to the eyes on her Abby picked at the shirt stuck to her soft stomach before pushing chocolate hair from aristocratic features highlighted with an exotic brush.

"Eddie? What are you still doing up?" Her voice held the local accent with a pleasant spicy undertone. Slick hair was settled behind studded ears which in turned caused small rivulets of water to slither down her neck, dip toward breastbone.

"Ah!" Eddie leaned forward and turned the screen lightly in her direction, mostly to prove he wasn't watching streamed porn – again. A light grin slid across her sharper features and made her face all the more lovely. Her father had met her mother while on a business trip to India. Eddie tilted back and self- consciously picked at his own dark brown mop of hair which probably needed to be trimmed. "Just doing homework, Abby. Forget you umbrella?"

Her sneeze made a cute noise as the Englishwoman brushed rain water from her nose and found herself musing over his sturdy shoulders. Really she'd have to sculpt him one of these days. Fingers moved down to push at the side of her jeans, over hips every man wanted to rest in. "Some wanker must have swiped it when they left the studio earlier than I did. Oh you should have seen the model tonight. Eddie." A laugh bubbled from her throat. "One of those women who just knows how to sit in the right way to make curves enthrall. I think she said she's in your literature class."

He gave her a dim blink and a shrug before leaning back in his chair once more. Bare toes were wiggled and he angled the better part of his 'bearded' face to her. "Who was she?"

"Ah." She sucked in wet and dark hued lips. Subconsciously Abby had always envied such women for their feminine ease, never realizing that even now she was striking quite a becoming poise.

"Martha maybe?"

"Marti?" He turned the screen back as more gooble-de-gook slipped into place. He closed a few programs in the background before setting mouse into its charger further along on smoked glass desktop. "Really short blonde hair?"

"Yes." Abby slowly peeled the front of her shirt away from her skin, giving it a wiggle and leaving more of her dampness on his doorstep. "Been checking her out then? I don't blame you."

"Abby." He scowled her rather than admitting the truth.

In response she thrummed a giggle before slipping out. "Well I need a warm bath and a good night's sleep. Don't stay up too late, Eddie."

"I won't." They shared a hushed look around the edge of the door before it was shut and she was gone. Eddie wished he had more tea to help wash away the dryness of his mouth now. Yes he'd checked Marti out but Abby too, and far more frequently. Why'd she have to throw in the bit about taking a bath? With a sniff the American tilted deeper in his chair and kicked back up his feet. Outdoors the rain turned it up another notch. He just closed his eyes and listened to the steady rhythm and his computer chugging along.

When Eddie snapped back awake after dreamless sleep the storm hadn't abated any In fact it sounded like hell on earth had been unleashed out there and he better find an ark before it was too late! The lights in his room were off. He tried to focus on his clock finding only a blank and lifeless black face instead of anything digital.

"Ahh shit!" He flicked mouse from its cradle and tried to catch it with sleep numbed fingers and aching back. It was enough however to kick his computer monitor back to life and he was both surprised it was still running and that the UPS wasn't buzzing away. Lightning illuminated his room, backlit the flat screen. "Eh?"

Even as his strong fingers caught the mouse tight he concentrated on his cipher program. It was still computing even though its task bar said it had finished. Red letters drifted over ebon background aligning in a fell pattern as warm air seeped from the walls. Another stroke of lightning startled Eddie and so closely the thunder followed. With a yelp he fell. The back of Eddie's rather nice chair smashed against the rug and stone beneath before he was spilled out of it. Mouse skittered across the floor and under elderly four poster bed, nesting in a pile of popular mechanics and skin mags. He heard the glass of his desk crack in time with knee nearly hyper-extending. Light burst behind dark green eyes and it took a moment for him to concentrate. In the haze of pain he pushed up to his elbows and blinked heavy looking at his computer screen. The numbers had settled in their place. Again lightning spread across the room casting shadows – some of which ground against one another on the wall and others crawled across the ceiling. The crash of thunder afterwards made senile light fixture sway but his computer kept running without even a flicker.

Several of the twisted letters surged bright to form two circles and Eddie swore he could feel them boring into his gaze and the soul beneath like a pair of eyes. He yelped again as they digitally imitated blinking not once but twice. Before his eyes the edges of letters turned white here and there, sketching out a ghost of face. The air had grown stifling and his ancient wavy window completely covered with a sheet of slick water. A final cascade of thunder and lightning knocked the computer out. Its fans slowly whirred to a stop and the screen cracked from one side to the other before dying in a smoking instant.

For the first few seconds there on the floor with cheap rug against his forearms and elbows Eddie drowned in a state of sensory deprivation with how utterly dark and still his room had become. Then he remembered a sense of touch as static risen fibers tickle the hair of his arms. Hearing came next with the dying down wash of rain against the wall along with his own strangled breath. The dampness in the air had become muggy, his mind deduced a reason: The heat from overloading UPS and computer. When smell returned the student expected the stench of acrid burning and was only partially disappointed. He sniffed again, the lingering smell wasn't pleasant but it wasn't the usual melted wire and blown circuit board he was used to from a nerdcore youth. That and it was muted by something moist, stirring, feminine and hot?

It was then Eddie realized it wasn't just his breath in the room but there as a low sweet panting. Soon after someone's smaller ankle was pressed against the inside of his knee. Eddie's book smart brain took another moment to process that he wasn't alone in his room. Had he blacked out and Abby had come in to see what was wrong?

"Oh!" The woman's voice wasn't Abby's playful posh but instead smoky and mature. Her ankle stroked down along the inside of his leg as she crouched, his inner thigh was brushed by knee. Fine boned fingers which leaked sensual heat pressed to his quivering stomach, doing little to still it especially when long nails creased together over the top of his shirt. "Are you hurt, Edward?"

"I. I'm okay?" Really the man wasn't sure with the fact his bones hurt and now apparently a woman he didn't know and couldn't see was looming over him. Male want slithered out of the pit of his belly before wrapping around his root and tickling at the bottom of balls. The feeling was only inflamed as he heard her body shift over his, felt warmth intensify as she drew down closer. The hand on his stomach flatted once more before pushing its way up slow and resting over his heart. More heat consumed his flesh and was carried to every limb by the quickening organ.

"Are you sure?" The nameless and faceless woman fretted and the nails of her other hand brushed against his temple to sooth. Eddie's aroused manner wasn't helped at all by her knee gently nudging into his crotch. Yep that breast was bare as it teased over his hidden pectoral. He was tickled by nipple hardening as she breathed in with slow throaty sounds. "You took quite a spill there. I am terrible sorry, Edward."

With a blink Eddie recalled he actually had hands and arms attached to them and up they were raised first with the intent to push this sudden woman away. One brushed over her side finding skin smooth and ribs beneath a pleasant amount of padding. The other curled over her shoulder and despite discovering soft flesh he also brushed against hard bumps as well. It was the purr that rolled from her hidden lips that made his will weak, the way her flank spread with fresh fever and goose bumps under his hand. "Really, I'm okay. Who are you?"

At least his mind was functioning enough to ask that. Her knee expertly turned small circles against his sack. The mathematician also wondered if she'd brought a cat with her because he was certain he felt what could only be a tail thumping against his shin, caressing at ankle.

"Yours." Her hum became something hotter, reverberated in her throat. He could smell her breath now filled with desire and worry. Soft hair grazed at his cheeks for just a second, teased before giving in and caressing at outer temple and the top of jaw as well as the outline of his face in between. He knew, just knew, her lips were mere inches from his. Pounding male heart stopped as a brimstone smoldering glow highlighted not just her becoming eyes but the lashes before them. It was the same feeling he had now as when the computer screen was staring at him. She licked at her lips. "I am glad you are okay. You can call me Pi."

Her hand raked nails back down from his chest to abdomen so slightly more than a handful breasts could press in. Slowly but surely Pi molded to his body, back half bucking in slow sweet movements as it was raised in the humid air, after all her knee was still going above and beyond its duty.

"Pie?" Eddie groaned out, his face unconsciously leaned into her fingers and then there was a crack of bone under his neck and the groan become a whimper and hardly one of pleasure. Stars shot through his eye orbits. "Ow! Shit!"

"Oh dear that does not sound good at all." With much concern and a pitiful mewl Pi pulled herself away from him and thus Eddie's hand on her shoulder slid along in a way just so to accidently pull across the top of one tit. She gasped and chuckled feminine and low. "Now now." Her long fingers curled around his wrist and pulled it to the side, down to the floor. "None of that yet. You need to rest young man."

"The bed." His mind and neck said yes but that now stiff cock twitched out Morse code for no. Her knee responded by brushing over the flatness of his girth before Pi started to stand. After his hands left her body they were captured by hers and warmly so.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea." Her rich and proper accent popped with pleasure and visions of rumpled sheets and creaking mattress. There was a snap of leather just a second before the glass of his desk shuddered. She cried out in surprise in time with pencils smashing to the floor, papers sliding and floating everywhere in the air, and the already broken monitor cracking tempered glass below it when it fell.

Eddie sat up a bit faster than he should have but didn't let go. "What was that?"

"Uhhhh." Pi cleared her throat and made a soft caught sort of sound. "I shall explain when we have you comfortably settled into bed. No need to get hurt more, Edward."

"Eddie." With a grunt he let her tug him to standing. The storm had fallen to a hushed windswept beat. He didn't want to let go of her hand. There was that damn teasing of a tail again but it was too long to be a cat. Around one leg of his it stroked slowly. He started to stay something but stooped as she stepped away and started leading him in the direction of the four poster bed backwards so she was still facing him. From the sound of it she was wearing high heels.

A small stool was displaced as she moved along, he heard it thumping. "Tch! Damnit."

"Are you okay?" He cleared his throat and focused on her glowing eyes. There was something serpentine to them and somewhere deep inside the rational voice was telling him to run. However common sense had long since been brutally oppressed by a mixture of want and pain. At least the cat or whatever it was had moved out of the way.

"Your room is just a minefield... Eddie. Oh I like that, Eddie." Pi thrummed in pleasure at his nickname and she made a sharp mm. "Thank you. Ah here we are the bed. Do you mind taking the wall side?"

As she turned him until the side of his legs gently brushed against mattress. He gave her fingers small squeezes and found himself laughing low despite the oddness of all this. "No, no that's where I usually sleep."

"Oh you are perfect!" Pi wiggled verbally as well as physically with happiness and hands helped him get into bed carefully, nails pulling again. Once the bed creaked with his weight she sighed hot and licked at her lips. The strange visitor didn't sag to the bed with him but trailed along to the foot board, sputtering once as one of the post's curtains tangled with part of her face. "Well mostly so. Comfortable, Eddie?"

"Yeah." He was still shifting, his hips mostly. Male need was not going away in fact his blood was crying out in sorrow that Pi wasn't curled up against him yet. Her nails scrapped along the footboard and it made his back arch.

"Good." The end of the bed dipped as her hands pressed down on it and the rest of her weight followed. There was that heavy sound of leather moving once more; it had an organic tint to it. "Very good. I feel awful about frightening you." The side of Pi's face nuzzled against his shin as hand smoothed along the outside of the rest of that leg. "For hurting you. That is not my intention here."

"Then." Mouth so very dry Eddie had trouble talking; or maybe it was the cascades of need now washing over his tight lungs. "What is it?"

"To help you. You summoned me after all." Her hand scrapped over the top of his thigh, dipped in between them in time with a soft globe of flesh tickled at the meat of his foot. She grinned in her tone and gave a small nibble over the bottom of his hidden knee cap, warm breath leaked through denim. "You brilliant young man you."

He gasped and couldn't form any new questions as her palm pressed over his hidden member and firmly rubbed. Pi's lips, nose and teeth continued to travel up his thigh.

"You brilliant hard man you. Oh." It was plain her spine was twitching with pleasure as well. Breast moved on and his toes stroked at her stomach as muscles beneath bunched. "We are going to change the world, you and I. First however, I think you need to rest and recuperate."

He tilted his head to look down his fevered body at her just at as those smoldering eyes in the night hovered about where hand played with hidden and turgid meat.

With all the grace of a stalking cat Pi moved fully onto the bed now. Her tail wrapped around a post tight in anticipation before letting go. Down her hips dipped so dripping folds would press and sear against the top of one of his foot for a moment. As Eddie curled his foot forward and toes teased at outer sex those inhuman eyes sparked.

"What are you?" The words barely tumbled from his lips. It was followed by the teeth of his zipper being pulled apart by her fingertips.

Mewling as her fingers curled around his cock still covered by soaked shorts Pi took a pleased moment to gauge his width and length before nuzzling his crotch like an affectionate kitten. Her hips ground slow and dirty against his foot now, feminine want oozing between his toes. "I am Pi. You solved my secrets and pulled me into Creation, Eddie."

Her lips nipped at his veiled tip. It was then that he felt one of her horns slid carefully under his shirt, graze at belly flesh. "I am a succubus. Oh and you need to cum."