The Diamond Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally got it over her tits, and revealed gorgeous dark large orilae, and button tipped nipples, that were either erect or always like that. Adam couldn't tell yet.

They were pointing at a position high above his head.

Jesus Christ Adam, spoke in his head, they are fabulous.

Then Amber slowly undid the button on her shorts, and pulled down the zip.

It took seemingly forever; his prick was back on duty, big, full and hard, and ready to go!

She slipped them down over her hips, and let them slide down her highly toned smooth long legs; she stepped out of them, and kicked them away.

She was still looking Adam in the eyes, as she spread her feet again, revealing a shaved smooth pussy that glistened, she was wet herself now, she wanted a fucking!

'You like?' she asked him, as she continued her pose, hands on lovely hips.

'Oh yes Amber, I like, I do like, very very much,' he breathed outwardly.

'Throw the covers off you; I want to see how much you like Adam!' she ordered.

This caught Adam off guard, for some inexplicable reason, he suddenly went shy!

'Come on Adam, let me see how much you want me, or I'll get dressed again!'

The tables had turned, it was her in control of him now, and she had the upper hand.

He lifted the covers, and threw them away from him.

His prick was at full attention for her.

'Lay back Adam,' she told him.

He did.

'Oh my Adam, you are pleased to see me aren't you, you really do want me don't you?' She asked him, with a raise of a lovely eye brow.

'Yes Amber, I do, now get on here, and let me show you,' his voice was guttural and growly. He was trying to regain some control, but his prick was controlling him.

Amber knew the turmoil he was going through, he wanted her badly, and she wanted fucking badly.

Her pussy was controlling her too now, much the same as Adam was being controlled by his prick.

She stepped of the chest and onto the bed, in 3 steps she was stood over him.

Lowering herself down, she took his standing prick in her soft hands, and guided it right into her pussy as she sank to her knees.

Her pussy was fully slicked with her own juices, and his prick was forced into it by Amber's own body weight.

This wasn't the way Adam had envisaged how it would be. But having her on top of him like this, was way better than any thoughts he had had!

She leaned forward and began rocking herself on his prick, and then she leaned right over, and kissed him lovingly. Her eyes were closed as she rocked forward and backward on him, and neared the orgasm she needed.

'Oh Adam,' she moaned as it closed its grip on her.

Hmmmm, oh oh oh oh, arghhhh.

And then it hit her full scale, she scrunched her body tight over his, and mewled as she came on him.

Adam just lay under her, watching her cum and love him. He had never had this happen to him before, and he was astounded by it.

He hadn't cum; he hadn't even thought about it, it was enough for him to see her thrive in the throes of her lovemaking to him.

As she regained some of her composure, and revelled in the after glow of her orgasm, she stretched out her legs. Lay down on him, body to body, face to face, arms around his neck, and kissed him.

His cock still embedded fully in her, it twitched and throbbed in her pussy, her pussy in return, clasped itself to it.

Grabbing at it now, her pussy did its own thing; it was as if it knew there was something in the prick, something that would make her feel truly fulfilled.

She looked him in the eye, said huskily and throatily, and with a huge twinkle.

'Well, are you going to fuck me then Adam, isn't that what you came here for, to fuck me, to make me your own?'

She giggled that giggle, rolled onto his side, but hooked a leg under his, and turned him with her, not letting his prick out.

Adam rolled straight on top of her and raised his body up on his elbows.

Then nature took over, he started thrashing his prick in and out, thudding it in, and nearly all the way out, loins slapping together as he fucked at her, he kept up his barrage for quite a time, as Amber moaned with the pleasure he was delivering to her.

He knew that he was going to cum, he could feel it growing inside him, the urgent need to cum was on him, as was the total fear that a man can feel, that somehow it won't happen.

He moaned to her, 'oh Amber, I'm going to cum, I cumming Amber.'

His last thunderous lunge into her pussy, culminated in a copious amount of hot sperm being shot into her. She felt it blast its way into her body, sending her over the edge once more, into a blinding orgasm of her own again.

She was holding him tight in her arms, legs wrapped solidly around him.

They lay in that position for long moments.

Finally catching her breath, she whispered to him.

'Well Adam, is that what you wanted honey?'

'Is it, was it, what you expected Adam, I hope it was anyway?'

'Amber, you are, were fantastic, it was brilliant, beautiful, more than I could ever have imagined. I didn't know it could be so good, thank you Amber, thank you.' He told her with all the truth he could muster.

'Adam, I must be truthful with you, so you know where I am coming from,' she said.

His heart stopped, she was going to tell him it was the worst thing she had ever done, and that she felt dirty.

She continued, 'that's the best sex I have had in years, it really was,' she murmured I his ear.

His heart and head did a double take; he raised his face to hers and looked at her in wonder.

'Honestly? Honestly Amber? I can't believe it, you liked it, you really liked it?' He was babbling like a schoolboy.

'No,' she said, 'I didn't like it, I absolutely loved it!' she told him.

He lowered his head down into her neck and began to kiss it, she moaned in pleasure, 'Oh Adam, don't stop that, its great,' she whispered at him.

She twisted her own head and began to kiss his neck, they each battled gently for control of the other, both succeeded, and both failed.

As they cooled down, Amber told him they had to talk about the 'problem' she had.

She gently pushed him off her, and they lay face to face.

'Amber, I promise you, you don't have a problem, it's gone away.' He told her, he knew he wouldn't be able to bring himself to blackmail her ever again now, not after what she had just given to him.

If she said, well that's okay then, but you have to leave now and never come back, he would sadly accept her decision.

'Promise me Adam, you will destroy the film, or tape or whatever it is you have of me?' She asked earnestly.

'Yes Amber,' he said, 'I promise, it gone forever as soon as I go home,' hoping she wouldn't send him away.

'That's good I'm glad about that, now come here big boy, I want some more of this,' she said, as she grabbed hold of his still soft cock, and kissed him sweetly, his heart burst.

This beautiful, gorgeous, sexy older woman was telling him, she wanted him; she wanted him to fuck her again, make love to her. And whatever she wanted, he would do his damnedest to do it.

They played with each other, he twiddled, tweaked, and rolled her nipples for the first time, her tits were full and firm, bringing a moan from her luscious lips.

He moaned in unison with her as she played with his prick and balls. His cock was responding to her, planet earth exploding would be the only thing that could stop it hardening.

As they built themselves up into a frenzy of arousal, they connected. But it was her mouth closing over the head of his prick that thrust him backwards, onto the bed in surrender.

She worked her hand up and down it in time with her hot mouth, tongue working away, her suction pulling it.

His hands went into her soft hair and pushed her mouth further down his shaft, she twisted her head away, and gasped to him, 'No Adam, let me do it my way, okay?'

He let go and lay back, and let the wonderment of her loving his prick capture his mind, and his senses.

He wouldn't be long in cumming he knew that. No man could resist this kind of ministration to his prick, she was an absolute expert.

His body started moving around, it was on it way, he was desperately hoping she would take him all the way, and let him pipe all his load into her mouth, the thought of that speeded his ejaculation up tenfold.

He shouted, 'oh Amber, oh Amber, it's here, it's there, ooooh' and it was, she held on tight as he came, she could feel the tremble as it shot up his spout, and into her willing wanting mouth.

He humped his hips at her, her head bobbed with it, keeping just the right amount of his prick in her mouth as it loaded her, she swallowed and swallowed as it hit her, breathing though her nose as the shots exploded from it.

She never spilled a drop, but it was a close run thing, she had never had to take that amount of cum, ever.

Adam was stroking her hair in thankfulness, he was in heaven, and he thanked God with all his heart.

And that he had seen her in the club on last Friday night, and it had led to this.

Amber's head was lying on his stomach, her hand tucked in under his balls as she caressed him, and still lightly suckled his deflated cock.

He couldn't move, he was paralysed from head to toe.

This is what bliss is, he thought.

He looked over his shoulder, and his eyes fell on a clock, it was 1:00pm, he had been here for over 3 hours.

They spent the afternoon, in bed, then in the shower, and then they had a bath in the huge one that could hold a football team, Adam thought with a laugh.

They had a fantastic time in there, swimming to each other, their toes finding all the cracks to be found, in each others arms, loving themselves, giving all they could.

At 5:00 Adam rang his home and told his mother, he would be staying out, and might not be back until Friday, he answered a few questions from her, and put the phone down.

Amber had no idea Adam was going to do this, so she said.

'Adam, you could have asked me if it was okay, before you did that.'

The fact that she has said, could have, and not should have, made it clear to him, that it wasn't really a problem.

So he gathered her in her arms, kissed her and said.

'Don't you want me to stay with you, my beautiful loving lady?' knowing what her answer was going to be.

'Yes Adam of course I do, but please don't take liberties any more; it might lead to problems, okay?'

'Point taken Amber, I just can't leave you, not yet anyway, and hubby won't be home will he?'

'You need someone to look after you, your needs, and protect you babe.' he said lovingly.

She smiled then and kissed him.

'My own knight in shining armour hey?' she whispered.

'Besides Amber, there are lots of things we haven't got around to trying, or doing yet, isn't there?' he laughed.

'You cheeky sod!' she laughed too.

'Come on then Adam, kitchen, I need to feed you, to keep your strength up then don't I?' that soft giggle again!

Adam didn't realise how famished he was, and Amber too, they wolfed down a huge meal, and went back upstairs, they wouldn't be back down until the following morning.

Amber did tell him that her husband would be ringing at 9:00, and that he would have to be quiet, and behave himself.

Adam dutifully said he would be a good boy, but only if he was well rewarded.

Amber knew very well how to reward him, it was easy, and on top of that, he was a pushover!

When he rang exactly at 9:00, right on the dot, he was at her pussy the instant she picked it up, she slapped at his head but it was too late, he had her.

His mouth was clamped over it, his tongue all the way in and he drank her nectar.

He was slowly driving her on, but never went at her manically; he would wait until she finished the con.

Before he emptied her own loins into his mouth.

Then the bombshell!

'Are you there on your own Colin, or have you got your boyfriend with you,' she asked.

Adam nearly choked; he gagged on her pussy, and pulled away to look at her in horror.

He heard him stammer, and he didn't say he was, but it was obvious that he wasn't alone, and that she had caught him out.

'Don't worry Colin, because I am here with mine,' she calmly told him.

Adam frantically shook his head, no, when she said that.

'He's beautiful, powerful, and a fantastic lover,' she said.

He heard her husband mumble something, and then she said.

'Yes he's here in bed with me; he'll be here all week okay?'

'Okay Colin, see you Friday, bye,' and she put the phone down.

'Amber, what the heck was all that about?' Adam said, stunned.

'Adam that's why we don't have children,' she said, 'he can't make love to me anymore now, he turned, or found out about himself 3 years ago, 1 year after we married.'

'Bloody hell Amber, I'm so sorry, please forgive me for what I've done to you, I'll get dressed and leave you alone, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry,' he attempted to leave her bed, but she stopped him.

'Adam, I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay with me, but if you do leave me right now, I will never allow you here again, make your mind up hon, okay?'

'Amber, I don't ever want to leave you, but, I can't get my head round all that, is he fucking mad?'

This made Amber laugh her head off, she collapsed in heap giggling.

Adam began to laugh with her.

They pulled each other closer than close, kissed and loved, and settled into a comfy state.

Then Amber told him all about her husband, he was going places within the foreign office, high places. And she was going to have to go with him because, she had no option really. She liked the life she had, and didn't want to go back to her roots.

She had started planning for her future, she would find someone for a lover, a mission already accomplished by you, she told Adam.

'But how can I be with you, while you are still with him?' he wanted to know.

'I don't sleep with him Adam; I haven't been near him since he told me what he was, and what he was up to.'

'When you saw me with that horrible man Taylor, that was the first time I had sex for those 3 years, and it was terrible, really horrible, but I did it for my own future as well as Colin's.'

'Wow,' Adam said, 'well if I am to be in your life, and am I right in assuming you want me in it?' he asked.

'I know its early doors Adam, but yes I do want you in my life.'

'That's good enough for me, because I already know I don't want to be without you now.' he told her.

They spent the rest of the week falling in love, they found that their compatibility was con joined; everything they discussed and talked about was all common ground.

And especially when Amber told him, she wanted to tie him up, so she could ravage him and drive him insane, with the lust she would build in him.

And she did too, he was wailing in frustration because she wouldn't let him cum at times, but she had orgasms from him.

He spent time with his wrists tied to his ankles; he loved being wanked that way.

She would settle her hot wet pussy over his mouth, as she did, and come all over him; his delight was not only in cumming, but also in drinking from her sweet smooth pussy when she did.

He was tied spread eagled to her bed, their bed now.

She fucked him relentlessly.

He loved her soft domination of him, he was never frightened or worried in anyway, and he trusted her completely.

On the Thursday afternoon, she told him quietly, softly, and, looking him directly in the eye.

'Adam, I love you darling, I have really fallen in love with you, and I want to be with you forever.'

'Oh Amber, I have been wanting to hear that all week. I have wanted to tell you that too, so much, but have been too scared to,' he whispered into her mouth.

'But what about us,' he asked, 'we will have to go somewhere, I couldn't do with having him around us, he, or us will have to go.'

'Yes, I know,' she replied.

There's only one way to celebrate this, you beautiful sweet love of mine, come on, onto your knees,' he told her.

'Why?' she asked.

'I'll show you,' he sniggered.

She did as he said, then Adam tied her ankles to the bed, followed by her wrists, then her elbows, and then her knees.

'Adam, what are you going to do, what are you up to?'

She gave him her lovely giggle.

'I hope you are going to behave yourself,' she whispered.

His hard on was raging already, god how she could turn him on.

He got behind her and threaded his burning prick all the way into her continually steaming pussy, and she moaned at him.

He fucked her hard for a while, getting her hot, bothered, and sweaty, she wanted to be fucked hard, and he did.

Then he pulled it out, and touching her bum hole, he forced it in, past her tight sphincter, and into her beautiful rounded soft arse.

'Oh Adam, please no, please don't, Oh Adam no,' she pleaded.

He was beyond listening, nothing could stop him in his quest, he had to fuck her arse, he just had to!

There was no escape, she was totally captive.

He was as gentle as he could be, but also insistent, he worked his prick slowly in and out, she couldn't resist it.

Her moans of pain became, moans of pain and some pleasure, and soon to be come only real moans of pleasure, as he took her to where she had never been.

He kept up the assault in her now fully opened up little brown hole. He wanted to cum in her, but he wanted her to cum with him as well.

Reaching under her, he pulled, and tweaked at her nipples, then attacked her clit with his fingers.

The tremble of her body, told him she was on her way, he knew now when she was going to cum, so he attacked her with more and more vigour.

He was building up his own orgasm, as he went at her body ferociously.

She came hard, extremely hard, calling his name, and saying, 'I love you, I love you, I love you, oh Adam.' followed seconds later by him.

He crammed his prick tight into her arse and filled it with his spunk to bursting point, Amber screamed.

He untied her almost immediately, and she was in his arms, and he hers.

She was crying, her tears flowed down her face.

'Adam, that was the most amazing thing, I have ever done, or rather, had done to me, it's blown my mind to bits, it was fantastic after the pain and shock left me.'

She kissed him so lovingly; he thought he was going to die.

They rose later and went into the big bath, and relaxed in it for 2 or more hours.

They chatted about this and that, and also her husband, she suggested he just move in with her, he spent a lot of his time in the city, and he wouldn't dare challenge her or him.

But Adam didn't like that idea very much.

Then Adam had a brainwave.

'You don't work do you?' he said.

'No I don't, but I would like to, or if I had to,' she kissed him.

'Right wait right here I'm going home, I want to talk with my dad,' he told her.

'What do you mean?' she asked.

'Be patient Amber okay?' he said.

He went home and laid an idea on his dad, but he had to be careful.

'Dad, you know we discussed last week about you wanting a hostess in the club?'

'Yep,' he said, 'what about it?'

'I know a beautiful gorgeous elegant woman, who would love it dad,' he told him.

'You do?' he replied, 'who?'

'I'll bring her to the club tonight at 6:00 okay, and you can interview her, but I know already, you'll give her the job, but weekends only though, Fridays and Saturdays,' Adam told him.

'Bring her in then, but who is she?'

'You'll find out soon enough dad, trust me okay?'

He went back to Amber's house, and told her she was going for a job interview with him.

She was nonplussed because he wouldn't tell her anything, apart from the fact that it was in a top establishment in the heart of town, very exclusive, and very posh.

'But Adam, what shall I wear?' she asked him, lips trembling.