The Diary of Mark Jones Pt. 04

Story Info
Marks' marriage challenges continue.
799 words
3.67
4.8k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoBard
NeoBard
1 Followers

TUESDAY 6th JULY

We kissed tonight, Sandy and I. It pains me that this means it's a significant event. It should be as natural as holding hands right? But it isn't. The kiss was nice, lips on lip, soft and truthfully, somewhat hesitant. There were no tongues involved, but it was intimate. I enjoyed it even if it was brief. Sandy asked me if I liked it and I said yes, but when I asked if she did there was no response. I just wish we could move past this. Everything in our relationship is a struggle right now.

WEDNESDAY 7th JULY

Tanya and I spent time preparing for our weekend trip. She leaned over the table for much of the conversation, pointing out particular places in her notes. I observed that her breasts rose and fell slowly, always within eye line. Her blouse was a pale pink today and the top couple of buttons were open, revealing the pale skin underneath. She wore a rose scented perfume and as we left for the day her hand held mine for just a couple of moments. But those moments sparked.

At home I asked Sandy for sex. She said we should just see how things go. I cooked dinner which meant we retired to the bedroom fairly late. Once there I let my hands wander over her shoulders, kneading her with a gentle massage that elicited a soft moan of pleasure. Her back was tense, there were knots across her neck. Purposefully I took care to work them out of her and she relaxed with her back against my chest. Small murmurs of thanks encouraged me.

After a short time I began to let my hands wander around her front, skipping beneath the soft touch of her silk pajamas and feeling the rising curve of her breasts. I bit back guilt as the image of Tanya's cleavage briefly entered my thoughts, but then my fingers began a gentle caress of her figure and she shifted backwards, sinking further into peaceful bliss.

She fell asleep soon after but I find myself okay with that. We had a moment that was not awkward, and was intimate. A moment we shared. A moment she needed.

THURSDAY 8th JULY

Tanya and I were back together again but I kept our minds focussed on the portfolios we were presenting Saturday afternoon so that we wouldn't focus on each other. I don't know if she knows what I'm doing or just puts it down to being a diligent worker. Either way, it worked. I was out of work quickly.

Half way home I received a text from her, "You're sexy when you're so focussed." Damn, my erection was almost instant. I could imagine the way she said it, with an almost sultry voice and a hoarse whisper tagged onto her lips as they tugged upwards at the corners. I didn't respond straight away but then thought things might be more awkward if I didn't. So I simply said "Thanks."

At home Sandy thanked me for the previous night and offered to return the favor. Sandy's massages are great. Then she surprised me by saying, "I won't just massage your neck."

She moved closer to me and I felt her hand unclasp my belt and then feel for me through my trousers. I smiled and simply said, "Thank you darling."

She did massage more than my neck. Her hands found my penis and stroked it to a hard pulsing need that grew with intensity as she paid thorough attention to it. Her mouth never touched me but her hands were insistent and skillful. I found my eyes half closed with pleasure as I whispered back how much I wanted her.

"Not tonight" She said, "But I will meet your need." She teased me, bringing me to the edge then letting her fingers slide away from my erection. My hips bucked up to meet her hand and she smiled, bringing her fingers to her lips and licking them before reaching down for me again. Then she stroked me faster, watching as I gave in to the moment and groaned a satisfied growl into the walls of our room.

I rolled over and my fingers slipped between her legs, "You're wet." I whispered. "Yes." She said and I rolled against her clit, listening to the soft moan of her breath as it escaped through her lips. She took my hand and guided it into a rhythm she enjoyed, leaning back against the bed as my mouth reached her nipples and sucked on her breasts while my hands explored her desire. I heard a louder gasp as her body shuddered and her hand reached for my cheek. "Baby, that was wonderful."

I hoped it would help me through the weekend.

NeoBard
NeoBard
1 Followers