The Dinner Party

Story Info
submissive is served up for dessert.
2.7k words
4.4
50.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner party seems to be going very well.

My vantage point is limited, of course; David and his seven guests are seated at the table, and I'm in harness on a wheeled cart off to the side. I'm blindfolded, but the conversation is cordial and the food smells wonderful.

Veal, I think. But I ate earlier.

I'm kneeling, naked, on the long, low cart. My wrists are shackled at shoulder height to the cart's metal frame. The base of the cart is open so that a guest can stand or kneel between my legs, and my knees and ankles are cuffed to the cart's sides, forcing my thighs apart.. A fur-lined collar is fastened tight around my throat and chained to the frame.

"You're the dessert course, little slut," David told me earlier as he was fastening me in place. "They're going to gobble you up and come back for seconds."

My nipples and pussy are on fire, aching for attention. David spent the morning and afternoon teasing me with his fingers and a few of his favorite vibrators, and an hour or so ago he applied several coats of a thick, white cream to my naughty bits, making them swell and throb. My clit pulsates, and I'm sure that a fingertip touch would send me into a screaming orgasm.

Bowls of chocolate and caramel sauce are arranged around the base of the cart, along with cans of whipped cream and a bowl chopped nuts. An assortment of vibrators, dildos and plugs, along with tubes of lubricant, are available, along with paddles and a few tiny feather dusters. He made quite a show of setting up all the "accessories," as he called them, before blindfolding me.

Tonight is my reward for being such an obedient little slut for the last few months: Eight men and women are going to make a buffet of my willing body as soon as they finish their nice dinner.

Honestly, I can't wait.

I'm trying not squirm now as I listen to them make small-talk. David had debated inserting a dildo and anal plug earlier, but decided against it, and I bitterly regret that. If I weren't gagged, I would be begging for a good hard fuck, or screaming in frustration.

There's a lull in the conversation and someone's glass clinks. Finally, one of the men asks, "Didn't you mention dessert earlier?" A woman titters nervously and my heart drops into my stomach.

"Of course," David says. A second later, I'm in motion as the two waiters he's hired for the evening roll the cart I'm strapped to over near the table.

I don't know if the guests saw me earlier, but I can feel them staring at me now and I really do have to fight not to squirm with a shivering mixture of embarrassment and frustration.

A second later, a pair of hands comes to rest on my shoulders and David says, "You can see what a delicious sweet we're offering tonight. Come take a closer look at the menu, then help yourselves. And of course, it's all you can eat."

I whimper as I hear chairs being pushed away from the table. David is standing right behind me and I can hear the others gather around.

Something metal clinks against china and a warm, wet substance is drizzled over my right breast. A second later, a tongue begins lapping at my flesh and I groan, though the gag muffles it. The lapping turns to kissing and sucking and I feel something drizzled over my left breast. I sigh as two hungry mouths lick and suck at me, then squeal as they close on my nipples.

I'm tongued and nibbled and thoroughly delighted, squirming happily in my bonds, when the most wonderful tickling begins on my ass. Laughter erupts as I wriggle in response, and the tickling intensifies.

Soon, I'm covered in sauce and I can't help writhing as several mouths get to work licking me clean. They're everywhere, tongues lapping at my breasts, my hips, my stomach and thighs, even my armpits and the crack of my ass.

Someone smears a thick layer of sauce over each ass cheek and I can't help but giggle through the gag as it's licked away. A second later, I'm squealing again as two nimble fingers spread a layer of sauce all over my dripping pussy. A second coat follows, then I feel fingers pressing what feels like tiny pebbles into the tender flesh.

Chopped nuts, I realize, and my mind goes blank at the thought of a hungry mouth devouring the layers of sweet sauce and salty nuts from my wet, aching cunt.

I don't have to imagine it for long as someone slips between my thighs and a tongue begins lapping at my pussy.

"She's delicious," a woman reports, then she gets back to work, exploring every fold. She avoids my clit, though, as she licks me clean, and I'm panting and grinding my pussy toward her questing mouth. But she teases me relentlessly, circling my clit for long minutes while I whimper and buck over her.

It's almost too much, having my pussy teased so thoroughly as countless hands and mouths greedily pleasure the rest of my body.

She pulls away and I want to scream with frustration, but the tickling resumes and I'm squirming again as feather dusters attack each cheek.

Fingers pinch and pull my nipples until they ache and I shriek when a paddle lands a stinging slap on my ass.

Another slap follows and two unseen tormentors land blows on each ass cheek for the next several minutes. I swivel my hips to avoid the blows, much to the guests' delight. My ass is on fire when the paddling finally stops and the tickling starts up again.

Someone smears sauce over my nipples and I hear the hiss of the whipped cream can before something light and cool is squirted along my cleavage. More sauce is drizzled over my breasts and I squirm as a sprinkling of nuts follows.

I need to come so badly it hurts as my breasts are licked clean yet again.

The tickling has stopped and I'm gasping for breath when a hand smears a cool layer of lube along the crack of my ass. I try not to sob as two slick fingers plunge into my asshole, twisting and turning to loosen the tight sphincter.

The finger-fucking goes on for a few minutes, then a slick plastic phallus is pressed against the opening. "Ready for it, slut?" a man asks. I shake my head in protest, but the false cock pushes in gently, sliding inch by inch up into my ass. I groan and try to squirm away, but there's no escaping as the dildo is pulled in and out to rhythmically, relentlessly, fuck my ass.

Some women hate being penetrated this way, but I actually enjoy the sensation, as long as I'm well-prepared for it. It's the idea of being violated so primitively that makes me squirm, both in protest and arousal.

I can't think about ideas now, though; the sensations are too overwhelming and I'm so focused on the attention my ass is receiving that I'm shocked to feel fingers probing my cunt. I'm dripping-wet and my pussy clenches tight around the fingers, wanting more.

"God, she's hot," a woman says, laughing, and a second later, I'm being fucked with a second dildo, longer and thicker than the one probing my ass. It feels wonderful.

I hear a click and the dildo in my ass starts vibrating, not too gently, and I buck uncontrollably at the sensations shooting through my body. Another click and the dildo in my cunt is buzzing. The ribbed tip of a vibrator is rubbed gently over my throbbing clit and I'm wailing through the gag, flailing in my shackles as a series of orgasms rips through me.

I come again and again, manipulated to one climax after another. The guests laugh and cheer as my body contorts with wave after wave of pleasure until I can't manage even another tingle.

The dildos are removed and I just want to collapse, but I'm held upright by the cuffs and shackles.

"Let her catch her breath for a minute," David says. "Then we can come back for seconds."

I whimper at the thought as someone removes the gag from my mouth. I gulp for breath, trying to calm my racing pulse. I'm sticky with sweat and God knows what else. Someone holds a straw to my lips and I gratefully take a long sip of water.

"Clean her up," David orders and someone – one of the waiters, I suppose – runs a warm, wet washcloth over me.

After I'm cleaned up, a man suggests tying me to the table. I'm too exhausted to argue as I'm laid back on the long narrow table and tied into place. My arms are at my side, each wrist tied with a long rope to a table leg at the foot of the table. My back creaks in protest as my legs are spread wide, bent and pulled up to my shoulders, then tied at the ankles to the table legs.

I can't move a muscle, and I'm just conscious enough to realize that the guests have access to every part of me: My tits, my thighs, my pussy, even my ass, are all exposed and waiting to be played with.

I can feel myself falling asleep as a pillow is slipped under my hips to lift them higher off the table.

I wake up a while later to feel someone tickling the soles of my feet. I'm bent like a pretzel with ankles at my ears, but I can't help laughing as each foot is thoroughly tickled with a feather duster.

The tickling continues as a thumb rubs lightly over one nipple. A hand cups my other breast and more hands start stroking each thigh. I shake my head. "No, I can't," I groan, but to no avail and the caressing continues as my ass cheeks are gently rubbed. My breasts are fondled and a mouth closes gently over one nipple, sucking and nibbling it to firm point. "Stop it!"

I gasp as a feather duster is stroked along one leg and try to wriggle away as hands start spanking and pinching my ass cheeks. I open my mouth to protest and a hard cock slides in and begins pumping. I suck and lick it hungrily, relieved to be able to take some action.

I'm helpless to resist as they play with me. My mouth is fucked and my nipples are licked and pinched. Feathers stroke each thigh and a long, slim vibrator is slowly, gently inserted into my ass as fingers stroke and tease my clit.

The foot-tickling never stops and I think it's what makes me feel most helpless, most delighted, even as the vibrator is shoved all the way in to throb and hum in my ass, then pulled out again.

I can't move, can't twist away, can't even turn my head as a thick dildo is plunged into my pussy.

My ass and pussy and mouth are thoroughly fucked as I'm fingered just to the edge of orgasm. I want to squirm with frustration, but I can't. My clit is pinched and the man in my mouth groans and begins pumping faster. I whimper as teeth sink gently into one nipple and a warm tongue swirls over the other.

It's so good I can barely stand it.

Two fingers are stroking my clit now, running up and down each side of the swollen nub of flesh. I'm so close to coming that it almost hurts, but I love the tension, love being held here and made to want it.

The man in my mouth screams and jerks, filling my mouth with hot cum. I swallow as much as I can, loving the sensation as it spills onto my chin. One firm finger rubs the throbbing tip of my clit and I scream myself as I climax, twisting uncontrollably as the orgasm takes me.

A second erect cock brushes my lips and I open my mouth to receive it. Someone climbs up on the table to straddle me and I can't help groaning as they bend forward to begin licking and sucking my clit. The dildo in my ass is removed; I'm sure I'm going to be split in two as a long, thick plug is inserted in its place. I don't even try to squirm away as it fills me; I just concentrate on pleasuring the man fucking my mouth. He's grunting and jerking erratically, so I'm sure he won't last much longer.

The talented tongue is rushing me to orgasm; I can't keep my hips still and I start moaning around the cock filling my mouth. Teeth nip at my clit and I come again, grinding my pussy hard against the hungry mouth.

The man I'm sucking groans and comes hard, ramming himself deep into my throat, then pulling free to spurt cum over my face and chest.

I'm just catching by breath as my ankles are freed. I sigh with relief as my hip joints pop, but my legs are wrapped around a broad set of shoulders and a man settles between my legs, pinning me back with his body weight. A second later, he's pushing his cock into me and I lift my hips to meet him.

His cock is the perfect size and the long, hard fuck he gives me is just what I want and I can hear myself screaming, "Yes!" over and over as he pounds into me. Every time I raise my hips, the ass plug is driven deeper and I'm shocked at how much I love being doubly-filled.

I come almost immediately and keep coming as the wonderful ride continues. I'm howling with pleasure when he finally explodes, sending me into a climax so intense that it's almost a relief when it ends.

He heaves himself off me and I just lie there panting, legs splayed, too exhausted to move or try to cover myself.

They let me rest for a while and I'm only dimly aware of someone gently removing the ass plug. Someone passes a warm, wet cloth over me, cleaning me up again, then I'm dried off. My arms and shoulders ache a little and my pussy and tits are wonderfully sore with use.

I think I sleep for a while. The next thing I remember is a woman asking if she can have a taste of my pussy.

"Of course," David says. I want to argue, but I don't have the energy and can only lie there as I feel a tongue licking and probing my aching cunt.

The tongue begins lapping my clit and I groan; I'm sore and very sensitive there just now. The gentle lapping goes on for another minute, then she's rubbing my clit with the flat of her tongue.

I shake my head as my clit begins to tingle. "I can't," I moan. "Please, no more."

"You'll come as often as we want you to, slut," David says sternly and pinches my nipples hard. "Fuck her mouth with your greedy pussy."

I'm almost crying as I lift my hips to rub my cunt against the woman's tongue and mouth.

"Faster," David demands, and I obey. "Show us what a little slut you are."

The tingle grows more intense and a familiar tightening begins in my groin. I take a deep breath and give in to the instinct to move my hips in tighter, more precise circles against the woman's skilled tongue and soon we're working together in a quick, rhythmic dance.

David fondles and squeezes my breasts and tugs at my nipples. "You love getting your pussy licked, don't you slut?" he purrs. "Say it."

"I love getting my pussy licked," I repeat, breathless under the assault on my clit and nipples. "I'm a horny little slut who loves getting her pussy licked."

He pinches me again hard and the woman eating my pussy thrusts two fingers deep into pussy and I scream, jerking wildly as I come yet again.

I'm openly sobbing when the climax eases and the guests gather around to soothe and pet me.

Someone is stroking my hair and my wrists are untied. I flex my arms gratefully, but before I can stretch, someone picks me up. "Go to sleep, little slut," David says tenderly.

As always, I'm more than willing to obey.