The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Stop! Please don't hit her again."

Jasmine tapped the cane in the palm of her hand and looked down at Juliette. "Why should I stop? She belongs to me. I can treat her as I wish."

"Look," Juliette said. "Please, just don't hit her again. Please. Just let me take her home."

"Juliette, Justine has had ample time to learn to obey. And I have been more than patient with her."

"What are you talking about?"

Jasmine continued as if she had not heard Juliette. "So now, the least disobedience earns her a caning." She tapped Justine on the ass with the tip of the cane. "Isn't that right, Justine?"

Justine moaned and whispered "Yes, Mistress."

Jasmine pulled back her hand holding the cane.

"Wait!" Juliette cried.

Jasmine put her hands on her hips and stared Juliette in the eyes.

"My dear Juliette," She smiled, then continued. "There is one way that Justine can her punishment reduced or avoided."

"And what is that?"

"You see, someone has to be punished for Justine's misbehavior. Justine knows what I mean, don't you pet?

Justine raised her head, looked up at Juliette then back at Jasmine. "Noooooooo."

Jasmine stepped around Justine letting the tip of the cane brush over her back.

"You see, Juliette," Jasmine continued as she let the tip of the cane drag across Juliette's shoulder. Juliette shrugged. "Sometimes one of Justine's friends takes some or all of her punishment." Juliette gave Jasmine a hard stare, but said nothing.

"So Juliette, you may step away from Justine and watch her take the remaining nine strokes from this cane. Or you may kneel down beside her."

Juliette stood up quickly. "You expect me to let you..."

Jasmine snapped the cane through the air and hit Justine's ass. Justine screamed and her body shuddered. Where the cane had struck a bright red welt appeared.

"Only eight more," Jasmine said sweetly. "Now, Juliette, please move aside and..."

"Wait," Juliette interrupted. "Wait. Stop."

"Yes?"

"I..."

Jasmine said nothing. She simply stood with the cane resting on her shoulder.

"Alright. Alright I'll do it. Just stop hitting her."

Jasmine smiled. "So, you will take part of Justine's punishment?"

Juliette was trembling with rage but said through clenched teeth, "Yes."

"Very well, then. Get down beside Justine."

As Juliette knelt down, Jasmine stepped back to the cabinet and discreetly pressed a button at the back the shelf. She turned around and shook her head.

"No. You must be naked. Just like my pet."

"Naked?" Juliette said.

"Yes, of course." Jasmine replied. "What did you think?"

"Well, I.."

"Get undressed. Now."

Juliette started to protest, but accepted that she could not turn back. She slowly got to her feet and removed her clothes. She then returned to her hands and knees beside Justine. Justine was sobbing with her face hidden in her hands. Jasmine used her foot to push Juliette close enough to Justine that their thighs were touching.

"Now," said Jasmine. "You will both stay in position until I finish. If you do not, you will be punished."

She drew back her arm a delivered a vicious blow to Juliette's ass. It took a split-second for the pain to register with Juliette then she screamed and twisted her ass from side to side almost knocking Justine over. When the cane struck her ass a second time Juliette fell over and rolled on the floor clutching her ass and screaming.

Justine looked over at her friend, horrified. "Julie, get up. Please get up!"

Jasmine shook her head. "Really, Juliette, I expected more from you after the attitude you displayed." She gave an exaggerated sigh. "But since this is your first time, I will give you until Justine receives her third stroke to return to your position without fear of punishment." She walked around the two women as Juliette struggled to her knees and placed her face on the floor again. Her body trembled and she sucked in air in short gasps.

The next blow landed on Justine who cried out and pounded her fists on the floor.

Jasmine struck Juliette hard again. Juliette managed to not fall over but she arched her back and cried out, her scream breaking into coughs as the pain filled her body.

Jasmine's fourth stroke to Justine crossed the welt from the first blow and a bright dot of red appeared where the skin broke. "Oh god, Mistress," Justine cried. "Please, please I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Jasmine did not acknowledge Justine, but delivered another vicious blow to Juliette's ass. Juliette cried out again, fell to her stomach and writhed on the floor, her hands again clutching at her ass cheeks as the welts reddened.

"So, Juliette," Jasmine said. "It seems you are unable to follow the simplest of instructions." She walked around the two women. Juliette struggled to raise her butt as her body shuddered. "You... bitchhhhh." She managed to say.

"Mmm, you may perhaps be right Juliette, but you should not be so quick to point it out." Jasmine said as she drew back her arm again. The cane whistled through the air before landing again on Juliette's ass with a loud crack. Juliette pressed her face to the floor as she reached back to hold her butt. Her scream broke into sobs as her body shook.

"Now, Juliette, you have taken half of Justine's punishment. But she still has one stroke remaining. As punishment for your second failure to hold your position, you will be the one to administer that final stroke."

Justine turned her head and looked at Juliette from the floor. Her lower lip trembled.

Juliette closed her eyes but did not respond to Jasmine. Jasmine knelt down and took hold of Juliette's hair, pulled her head back and twisted until Juliette was facing her. Then Jasmine stood slowly, pulling Juliette upright until she sat back on her ankles with a hiss of pain.

Jasmine stepped back and held the cane out to Juliette. "Take this and give Justine her last stroke. And it had better be severe."

Juliette took the cane without saying a word, looked into Jasmine's eyes and bent the cane until it broke with a loud crack. She threw the pieces at Jasmine's feet. Jasmine's expression never changed from the pleasant look that she had maintained during the beatings she had given out only a moment ago. She stepped closer to Juliette, reached out and caressed her cheek. Still touching Juliette's cheek and looking into her eyes she said in a soft voice, "Justine, hold Juliette's hands to the floor behind her feet."

Justine scurried behind Juliette, took hold of her wrists and pulled her back until her body was arched and her hands were flat on the floor. "I'm sorry, Julie," she said.

Juliette did not say anything. She watched Jasmine walk back to the cabinet and return with a black leather riding crop. Her nostril's flared as she watched Jasmine tap the tip of the crop against her palm.

"My dear sweet Juliette," Jasmine said with mock exasperation. "I wish I could say I'm sorry to have to punish you for your failings." And then she swept the crop in a back hand arc that struck Juliette's left breast just to the side of her aureole. Juliette felt as if her nipple had been torn off and the pain was almost unendurable. She thrashed and struggled as she screamed but Justine held her tight. Juliette looked up at Jasmine, gasping between screams. Before she stopped writhing Jasmine delivered a harder blow to her other breast. Juliette inhaled deeply but froze, unable to exhale or scream. Her body shuddered until finally she cried out and collapsed back against Justine.

"You may let her go now Justine." Jasmine said.

Justine released Juliette who fell to her side, her hands clutching her injured breasts. She lay on the floor sobbing, her body quivering as the pain radiated out from her injuries. Justine lay down behind Juliette and put her arm around her. The two women sobbed.

Jasmine stepped to the sofa and sat down. She smiled as she watched the two women as they quivered on the floor. As Juliette struggled to get to her hands and knees a telephone on a table by the sofa chirped twice. Jasmine pressed the intercom button and spoke. "Yes Elaine?"

"Ready, Mistress." Elaine's voice said from the phone.

"Thank you, Elaine. Go to the room now."

"Yes, Mistress."

Jasmine replaced the phone in its charger and picked up a complicated remote control from table.

"Pets, I think you may be interested in a little video I have for you," She said.

Juliette ignored Jasmine and tried to help Justine to her feet.

Jasmine pressed a button on the remote control and a large TV on the wall came to life. She pressed another button and an image appeared accompanied by sound from an expensive home theater system.

"No. You must be naked. Just like my pet."

"Naked?

At the sound of her voice Juliette stood still on her knees. She watched herself strip on the TV screen.

"What the...? You recorded us?" She said as she stared at the screen.

On the screen, she screamed as the cane hit her ass.

Jasmine pressed the PAUSE button. "Just a little something to remember the evening by."

Juliette started to get to her feet, her breasts swaying as she did. Jasmine picked up the riding crop that had been by her thigh on the sofa and got to her feet. She whipped the crop through the air and stopped it just an inch from Juliette's face. Juliette took a step backward.

"You will stay where you are, my new pet."

"Your new...what?"

"You heard me. You are now my pet, just like the precious little Justine."

Justine had curled up into a fetal position and lay with her face in her hands.

"If you think for a moment," Juliette said loudly. "That I..."

Jasmine extended her arm and lightly touched Juliette's lips with the tip of the riding crop. Julliette snapped her head to the side.

"Hush, pet," Jasmine said. "And let me explain your new position to you." She sat down on the sofa, leaned back and stretched out an arm across the back. "The company you work for sets a high value on its reputation, and that attitude extends to the behavior of its employees outside the office. They have fired people for far less than appearing in an S and M video. Especially one that might be all over the internet for anyone to see."

Juliette was breathing hard deep breaths. She glared at Jasmine. "How do you know where I work?"

Jasmine gave an exasperated sigh. "Pet, I will allow you to question me this one time only. And to answer your question, Justine mentioned you a time or two and I felt that it might be worthwhile to know a little bit about this friend who seemed to mean so much to her. And, as part of my job, I know people who know people who make their living investigating people."

Juliette started to protest, but simply closed her mouth and turned her head to look at the image of her naked body on the TV screen. Then she bowed her head and sobbed.

"So you see, PET. You belong to me." Jasmine kicked off her heels and held out a foot toward Juliette. "Now, my feet are so very tired. I believe I would enjoy a foot massage before we will join Elaine and Sasha in, well, I suppose you could call it the guest room. They should have it prepared soon."

Juliette raised her face and looked Jasmine in the eye and trembled with frustration and rage. Justine noticed her expression, smiled and pressed the PLAY button on the remote. As the sound of the cane swishing through the air and women's voices crying out in pain filled the room, Juliette got to her knees and began to massage Jasmine's foot. Jasmine leaned back, closed her eyes and smiled.

12