The Dinner Party

Story Info
Wife meets guy at dinner party. Trouble follows.
5.8k words
4.28
268.4k
147
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

My story begins at a dinner party my husband and I were invited to. My name is Tanya Gordon. My husband's name is Greg. We are both 42 years old, and your typical suburban couple. We both work, and live in a nice middle class neighborhood in Fort Worth, Texas.

We have been married for 21 wonderful years, and really have never had a big fight, or anything. Greg was a professional baseball player until a career ending shoulder injury ended any chance of making it to the big leagues. He would have, if not for the injury. That was almost 18 years ago.

Fortunately Greg was very smart, and got his degree in accounting. He is now a partner in a successful accounting firm. Greg is very good looking, and still in great shape. He is a great lover, and has always been spontaneous, exciting, and innovative when it comes to our lovemaking. He never fails to satisfy my needs.

I am a pretty successful real estate agent, which has allowed me some flexibility to be a good wife and mother.

We have one child. A 17 year daughter named Casey. Not only is she beautiful, but smart as well. Yes, we are just one big happy family.

So, when you hear my story you may wonder, what was she thinking? Even I have question myself, what the fuck was I thinking?

We were invited to this dinner party by our good friends Bill and Janet Reed. There were three other couples there, two of which we also knew.

There was this one couple we didn't know. They were sort of new in town, and had become friends with Bill and Janet. Janet thought this would be a good chance for them to make some new friends.

We arrived on time as did everyone else. Wine and cocktails were served as we mingled about talking. We were all introduced to Rick and Ann, the new couple.

After talking to a few people I found myself talking one on one with Rick. I was immediately infatuated by him. He was very handsome, and quite charming. He was an attorney, and working for a very prestigious law firm in town.

He and Ann were probably a couple of years younger than Greg and I. He was very complimentary, and went on and on about how attractive, and sexy I was. He made me feel good, but at the same time a little nervous about his attention. Never the less, I did enjoy talking to him, and monopolized him for quite awhile.

We were finally called for dinner, and I was seated next to Greg, but directly across from Rick. Greg helped me with my chair, being the gentleman he always is. As I looked over at Rick, he gave me this sly look as if we had a secret or something. What was he thinking?

They brought out the salads, and we began eating. Of course everyone continued to talk while we ate. I found myself staring at Rick. I even began to fantasize what he might be like in bed. What was wrong with me? I had a handsome, wonderful husband sitting next me, and all all I could think of at the moment was Rick.

Greg asked me a question that I never heard. At least the first time.

He finally said, "Earth to Tanya. Are you there? What's wrong Honey?"

I snapped out of my little trance and put my arm in his. "I'm sorry baby. I was just thinking about a little issue at work today. I will get back to the party."

We ate our salads and I talked to Greg, and others around me, but never quite took my eye off Rick. He did the same. I just kept coming back to wondering what he was like in bed.

They brought out the main course, and we started back to eating. After a few minutes, I looked up to see Rick with this smile on his face I couldn't describe.

All of a sudden I felt something touching my leg. It was a foot. At first I thought it was Greg, but soon realized it wasn't. It was Rick. I should have said something, but I didn't. He was rubbing my leg, and smiling at me.

I was wearing a dress, but did not have hose on. He was rubbing his sock foot on my leg. I could feel him moving up between my legs. I knew what he was doing was wrong, but I didn't stop him. I could have used my hand to discretely push him away, but I didn't. I was also getting very horny, and very wet. I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom to compose myself. I splashed some water on my face. I'm sure I was a little flushed. I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself this was wrong, and put an end to it.

So, what did I do? I took off my panties, and put them in my purse. Don't ask me why, I just did. I was also feeling the effects of quite a bit of wine.

I went back to my seat, and gave Rick a look that meant keep going. I even opened my legs wider. Sure enough he was between my legs in no time. He had long legs, so he had no problem inching his big toe closer to my crotch.

I slumped slightly in my chair a little to give him access. I have no idea why I was doing this other than I was so turned on, and wanted Rick to keep going.

The table was not very wide, so I really wasn't very far from Rick.

When his big toe reached my crotch, he raised an eyebrow. He realized I had taken off my panties. He started rubbing my clit with his toe. In no time I had a an orgasm. It wasn't a big one, but it felt good. I bit into my roll, and made a noise. Everyone looked at me as I said, "Janet, these homemade rolls are incredible." Everyone laughed, including Rick as he straightened back up in his chair.

After dinner we all milled around visiting, but once again I was cornered by Rick. Just before we all got ready to leave, Rick told me he was thinking about doing some investing in real estate. He gave me his card, and wanted to get together. I told him I would check my schedule and see.

Also before we left, I made sure to go to the bathroom and put my panties back on.

It was quiet in the car for a few minutes then Jake said, "You seem to have spent a lot of time talking to Rick tonight."

"I was just being friendly, and trying to make the new couple feel welcome." I said.

"Well, I guess Rick felt welcome, but you hardly said a word to Ann." He said.

"I guess I just never got around to it." I said.

"That's because you were so infatuated with Rick."

"Honey I was not infatuated. I was just being friendly. If I didn't know better I would think you are jealous Greg Gordon."

"Do you blame me? He is very good looking, and quite a successful lawyer I hear."

"He is not as good looking as my sexy husband, who is also very successful.

In fact when we get home, I'm going to show you just how much I love you, and how sexy I can be."

"Really?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"In fact, I'm going to start right now." I said.

With that, I gave Jake one hell of a blow job in the car while driving.

As soon as we got home we raced to our bedroom and got naked. Greg proceeded to bury his tongue in my pussy, and pay me back. Since he had now recovered, he immediately crawled between my legs and fucked the shit out of me. A wave of pleasure spread over my body as Greg filled me with his hot juice. Did I think of Rick? Oh, maybe a little. All I know is it was an incredible finish on a night that had got me horny as hell.

The next day a wave of guilt came over me as I thought about what had happened with Rick the night before. I didn't look at it as cheating, but I know Greg probably would. I decided that if Rick ever called, it would be strictly professional, and nothing more. I knew he wanted me, but I have a good thing with Greg, and that was that.

Three days later Rick did call me at work. He wanted to get together Thursday for lunch to discuss some possible real estate investment opportunities. He obviously has some money to invest, so it could be some good commissions for me, so I agreed.

He gave me the name and location of the restaurant, and the time. He said he couldn't wait to see me again.

Rick was waiting in the parking lot next to his car when I arrived. I parked close to his car. He came over and gave me a hug, and a kiss. The kiss was on the lips.

"Rick we need to get something straight. What happened at that dinner party the other night was a big mistake. You are very handsome, and very charming, but so is my husband. I love him very much, and would never do anything to hurt him. Our relationship can never be more than friends, or professional." I said.

"Tanya, I saw the look in your eye when we were talking that night. I also know that you had an orgasm because of my under the table massage. Aren't you a little curious about what it would be like to experience someone other than your husband? I saw what you are capable of. You are very beautiful, and so, so sexy. I love my wife very much, and do not want to hurt her either, but I find you so desirable I can hardly stand it."

"Well, I will admit that I have had a couple of fantasies about us, but that is all it can be. I'm sure you are probably one hell of a lover, and many woman would jump at the chance to crawl in bed with you." I said.

"Tanya, we will not get caught. We will be very careful. It will only be sex with no strings attached. It will be two grown adults simply living out a fantasy, and having a good time. It ends when one person says so, no questions asked."

"It sounds tempting Rick, but I'm just not sure I can cheat on Greg."

It just so happens there was a motel right next to the restaurant we were meeting at. Rick pulled out two motel keys, and said.

"Tanya, I have a room rented at that motel. It is room 214. Here is a key for you. I am going to the room. I will give you twenty minutes. If you are not there in twenty minutes, then I will never bother you again, but I will come back to the restaurant and buy you lunch."

Rick started walking toward the motel, and then into room 214 which was close by. Every instinct in my body said I should go the the restaurant and get a table. Unfortunately, my pussy was getting wetter by the minute, and I was extremely turned on by the whole thing.

I have never had anything even close to this happen before. I began to fantasize about us in that room, and the next thing I know, I'm walking that direction.

It had been 17 minutes when I reached the door. I was holding the key card in my right hand trying to get up the nerve to open the door. I didn't have to. Rick opened the door, took me by the hand, and pulled me in.

We didn't say anything as Rick undressed me. I was nervous, but so turned on. Rick was a perfect gentleman. We started with some kissing and massaging. Then Rick started eating my pussy. After my orgasm, I couldn't stand it any longer and begged him to fuck me hard and fast.

He did, and it was as good as I thought it would be. It wasn't better than Greg, but it was different, and felt so good. We laid there for a little bit, then I took him in my mouth and sucked him until he came in my mouth. We waited a little longer, then I rode him cowgirl style.

After we finished I took a long hot shower and washed Rick out of me. Most of the afternoon was gone, but I had enough time to get back to my office to do a few things.

As I was driving back, a wave of guilt came over me. What did I just do? I had committed adultery. I cheated on my wonderful husband. I let another man other than my husband put his dick inside me.

Rick said he had a vasectomy after their daughter was born, but what about STD's? Has he been with other women? Oh God, I didn't think of that. I will have to ask Rick about that. I called him, but he assured me I was the only affair he ever had. I guess I had to trust him.

I decided that this had to be a one time affair. The guilt was weighing heavy on me. I had to snap out of it before I got home. I had to act normal around Greg. He can be very perceptive.

I went home and made a nice supper for us. I tried to act normal. However, my mind kept wandering back to the erotic afternoon I had with Rick. After 23 years of fucking no one except Greg, it was an incredible high for me. Rick and Greg are about the same size, but the way they use it seemed different. Both are very good, but I know I can't have my cake and eat it to.

The only thing was that I kept thinking about Rick pounding my pussy. "Honey? Are you ok? You seem a different tonight. Is everything ok?" Greg asked.

I snapped out of it and said, "yes baby, I'm ok. Just a little tired, and things going on at work. Nothing to worry about though."

I smiled at him and gave him a little kiss. I went upstairs and took another shower just to be sure.

I got in bed and closed my eyes. Jake took a shower, then crawled in bed with me. He snuggled up to me, and put him arm around me. I could feel his hard on pushing against my ass. I was hoping he wouldn't be in the mood tonight. My pussy was pretty sore, plus the idea of fucking my husband right after Rick seemed shameful on my part.

"Not tonight baby, I'm pretty tired, and just not in the mood. I'm sorry. I will make it up to you tomorrow night." I said.

I hated having to do that to him. I always welcomed his advances.

Greg rolled back over with his back to me and didn't say a word. Could he possibly suspect something?

I quietly cried on my pillow. How could I have done this to Greg? I'm not very proud of myself right now.

The next night I practically raped Greg when we went to bed. I definitely made up for the night before. He once again asked what had been bothering me the night before, but I told him it was just a female thing, not to worry about it.

Greg and I had a great weekend. We went out to dinner, then made long slow love that night. Casey had a sleepover, so we had the house to ourselves. Everyday I worried about Greg finding out about Rick, but everything seemed normal.

Monday I got a call from Rick at work. He went on and on about how awesome it was with me last week. His compliments were so flattering. Once again I felt that stirring in my pussy for a little bit of Rick, or, Rick's dick if you will.

Against my better judgement, I agreed to another meeting at the same motel on Thursday. It was an incredible afternoon of pure sex for the sake of having sex. I wasn't falling in love, or anything like that, it was just pure lust.

Between Greg and Rick, my sexual gratification meter was off the chart. While I was in that motel room, I never thought about Greg. It was just Rick and I sexually pleasing each other.

It was on the drive back to my office that the guilt crept back in. I had to stop this. If I continued, I was reasonably sure that we would eventually get caught. I vowed to tell Rick the next time he called that we couldn't meet anymore. I actually felt a lot better after making that resolve.

Greg and I had another really good weekend. I gave him plenty of attention, and love. I was on my way back to being a good wife.

Monday night Greg seemed a little different. He wasn't his usual jovial self around me. I asked him if something was bothering him. He just shrugged and said something about work issues.

Tuesday afternoon Rick called. He wanted to get together.

"Rick, I have decided to end it. No more get togethers. Yes, we have good sexual chemistry, but I don't like sneaking around on Greg." I said.

"I think you're probably right Tanya. I don't like sneaking around on Ann either. However, I would like one farewell get together. I want us to spend the night, or weekend together. After that, we end it forever. One last good fling."

"Are you crazy Rick? We could never pull that off. It's too risky."

"Sure we can Tanya. Don't you get sent to seminars, or conventions in your job?"

"Yes, I go to seminars for a weekend on occasion." I said.

"Does Greg ever go with you?"

"No. He hates sitting around while I am in meetings." I said.

"Well, there you go. You go home tonight and tell Greg you forgot to tell him that you were going to a seminar in San Antonio this weekend. I will tell Ann I have to go to meet with some clients this weekend. I do it all the time."

"I don't know Rick. Do you think we can pull this off?"

"Sure we can. They are not the least bit suspicious, and your husband trust you doesn't he?"

"Yes, he trust me, but it seems so dirty, and devious." I said.

"Exactly, and that makes it all the more exciting and sexy. Come on Tanya, one last hurrah. We will do this, then end it. I know this has made me love Ann even more."

"All right, I will try, but if Greg shows any sign of not wanting me to go, then I'm not going." I said.

"Great. Call me first thing tomorrow morning. If we are good to go, I will make the reservations. We will fly out Friday, and be back Sunday."

That night Greg once again seemed a little distant. I approached him about the seminar. He looked at me for a minute, then said, "Sure, go ahead. I have plenty to do around here. Maybe Casey and I can do something Friday night, if she does not have plans."

"That would be great honey, a little father daughter bonding."

The next morning I called Rick and told him I was going. He made the flight reservations, and booked a hotel on the Riverwalk. I really felt guilty, but at the same time excited. I had actually fantasized what a whole weekend with Rick would be like.

I was real busy the rest of the week showing properties, and working on contracts. I guess I didn't really notice that Greg was still not his usual self.

Friday morning I had my bag packed, and was getting ready to go to the airport. I was just going to drive, and do short term parking. I told Greg he didn't need to bother with taking me. He just nodded when I told him.

Greg started towards the door to go to work.

"Honey, don't I get a kiss goodbye. I promise when I get home Sunday I will be ready to fuck you silly." I said.

He walked over, gave me a tight hug, and a kiss, then started toward the door. He stopped and said, "Tanya, I really do love you so much."

"I love you too honey. Be good while I'm gone." I said.

Well, it looked like this was going to work.

We boarded the plane, and took our seats near the rear of the plane. After we leveled off, Rick said, "Are you a member of the mile high club?"

"The what?" I asked?"

He explained it to me, and suggested we go to the bathroom next to us and have sex. It would have to be quick, since the flight was only 45 minutes.

Rick went first. He didn't lock the door. I waited a couple of minutes, then joined him. I opened the door, and Rick was sitting on the toilet with his dick sticking straight up through his zipper hole. He turned me around so my ass was facing him. He pulled up my dress, and jerked down my panties. He pulled me down on his dick.

I was bouncing on his lap, while he was thrusting inside me. I was wet as all get out. It didn't take us long to reach orgasm. We cleaned up a little, and I went out. Rick came out a couple of minutes later. I noticed people staring and giggling at us.

We got to the hotel, ate a late lunch, then went to our room and fucked pretty hard the next couple of hours.

That night we had a nice dinner, danced a little, then back the room for a drunken fuckfest. I woke up Saturday morning feeling really guilty. I looked down at Rick sleeping next to me.

I missed my husband. Why was I doing this? I could not answer that question. I was even wishing I was not here. I needed a shower. I felt dirty. In more ways than one.

After my shower, I went down to the Riverwalk to walk around. Everywhere I went I saw happy couples walking, laughing, having a good time. Were they married, or were they like me here with someone other than their spouses?

I started to cry. This was a mistake. Rick was a mistake. I went back to the room. Rick was gone, so I decided to call Greg. I had called him yesterday to let him know I arrived safely, but I did not call last night.

Greg answered the phone, "Hello."

"Hi baby. How are you doing? I sure miss you." I said.

"How is your seminar going?" He asked.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers
12