The Directors Ch. 02

Story Info
Forced to have sex and be filmed, they get even.
10.3k words
4.22
45.7k
18
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers

Breakfast was, as expected, more than a bit awkward. Not only did Ted have the unpleasant task of telling Melissa that they were being blackmailed, but he had to convince her that it was, in fact, reality, and not some story he'd concocted to get her to agree to another night of wild, uninhibited sex.

The story itself didn't convince her. She replied that he didn't need to go to such extremes in order to get her to have another sex session the coming evening. Though she didn't remember very much, she was still sore "down there," which meant she must've had a good time and would be interested in having a good time again. For Ted, her reference of "down there," instead of referring to her body parts in more graphic terms, like "pussy" or "cunt" meant that she was no longer under the influence of The Mix. Which in turn meant that she could look at the whole situation with a clear head and find a way out of it before their scheduled command performance that night. Hopefully.

Upon showing her the pictures he'd received the prior night, Melissa had blushed deeply and told him to put those away. They were in a public place, for heaven's sake. They weren't enough to convince her, though, as she did sort of remember him taking pictures of her. Though she was a little concerned about how, and most importantly where, he'd had those pictures printed out. Had someone at the local photo printing store seen her? And when did he have time to get them printed?

It was the list of email and print addresses that the blackmailers had used to pound him into submission that finally made her believe him. That complete and alphabetically arranged list was just a little too much detail for this to be a prank. With that realization, the blush that had covered her quickly turned white as she blanched at the thought of someone not only watching them have sex, but recording it and threatening to make it public.

Suddenly not very hungry, they paid for their breakfast, bought a couple of donuts and some coffee to go, then drove to a nearby park overlooking the lake. It was early enough on a Saturday morning that the park was nearly deserted, save for a couple of joggers making their determined way along the city's scenic hiking path. They had the place to themselves. Still, Ted kept the windows mostly up so no one could overhear as he told his wife the sordid details from the previous night's activities, from the answering of the phone call to the arrival of the pictures to the threats and finally his acquiescence to the whole nasty affair.

As he spoke, Ted both wished that Melissa would come up with a solution to the problem, but a tiny part of him hoped that she wouldn't. The former would mean that they wouldn't have to complete the deal that he'd agreed to in the heat of the moment. But it would also mean that he hadn't been smart enough to figure a way out on his own. A failure he would have to live with for the rest of his life.

Melissa asked several good, pertinent questions. Ted answered as best he could. But even after hashing it out over and over, neither of them could find a fool-proof way out of the predicament. That was the most frustrating part. Their best play, to call the blackmailers' bluff, was also the most dangerous. She had their children to protect, a teaching career on the line, and he had the entire family and their reputation to protect. Playing the odds with all that on the line was a bluff they couldn't make. They both agreed that the blackmailers didn't even have to send out pictures to everyone on the list. That was a nuclear option when all they needed was a surgical strike. A few, select emails to the Superintendent of Schools, to his employer, to a couple of people on the subdivision board would do plenty to tarnish their reputations without exposing the blackmailers to much scrutiny. It would be that easy.

"There's more," Ted said softly, after Melissa had been quiet for far too long, her thoughts on the horrible predicament they were in.

"More? What more could they want?" Melissa asked, anger beginning to take the place of self-pity. If she got her hands around just one of their necks...

"More as in this," Ted replied, pulling out the slip of paper he'd found that morning on the floor by the hotel room door. He handed it to her to read, its contents already burned into his memory.

He'd found the paper first thing in the morning, as he made his way to the bathroom. Memories of the prior night's activities were swirling around his brain, a mix of a particularly erotic dream and a sadistically neurotic nightmare. His had mind snapped back to reality the second he felt that paper crunch under his bare foot. For only a micro-second did he think that the hotel management had somehow made a mistake and mistakenly checked them out of the room. Then he realized that it must be a communication from "them." One he couldn't let Melissa see until all had been explained to her.

Standing in the bathroom, silently swearing, both aware and uncaring that they might be watching him, he read the letter:

"Congratulations. You have completed night one of your sexual adventure. We're sure you enjoyed yourself – we have the proof – and are looking forward to additional adventures tonight. To help make your stay as exciting as possible, we ask that you spend part of your day purchasing a few helpful accessories for this evening's activities. Best of all, you'll get to keep your new toys when you head home, as a token of this weekend's adventures. Remember, failure to comply with these simple instructions would be construed as a breach of contract, and would force us to unleash all the penalties we have previously discussed.

"You may purchase the following items at any of the four addresses listed on the reverse of this letter. Please be assured that this list has been created just for you. There is no possibility that these purchases will tie you in any way to any other couples that may have participated in our program before you.

"NOTE: Today's activities will begin promptly at 8 P.M. Please do not be late.

You are to purchase... "

Ted had scanned the rest of the letter, eyes still blurry from the night before, the awful fluorescent lights making the words on the paper swim in and out of focus. The language in the letter sounded like it had been written by a 16-year-old who watched too many lawyer shows, or maybe a first-year law student with the adolescent humor of a 16-year-old. Either way, the items they had to purchase were very exact, and Ted wondered briefly if the authors had used the same Adam & Eve catalog that he'd used. The note had everything except the SKU number for each item.

Ted waited until his wife had read the whole note, front and back. She'd surely noted, as had he, that one of the stores was located on the interstate about a half hour away. Surely far enough away, and with enough impulse traffic, to ensure that nobody would connect their purchase with anything to do with their hotel. Unfortunately, it was still only 10 a.m., which meant they had to try and act normal while filling the time between now and the time the store opened.

"Well, I'm not going to brood about this and let it ruin our weekend away," Melissa said resolutely, crumpling up the letter and dropping it on the floor of the car. That surprised Ted, because he had actually planned to brood about it all day and let it ruin their weekend away.

"So, whaddya wanna do?" he asked, taking her hand and squeezing it reassuringly.

"Let's go do what we were going to do," she replied, squeezing him back. "A stroll through the University gardens sounds good, before it gets too hot. And lunch at that place that was featured on that food channel. I want to try that. And since we'll be out that way, we'll take care of this..." She kicked the balled-up letter. "Then, we'll see how tired we are. Maybe back to the hotel for a swim. Or something..." She let it trail off meaningfully. Ted looked at her in wonder. She wanted to go back to the hotel room? Even though she knew they could be spied on at any moment? Amazing.

"I suppose we should get the ingredients for The Mix," Ted added, starting the car.

"Maybe. Maybe not," his wife replied, staring out over the lake. "We'll see."

Of course, despite their best efforts at replicating normality, the evening's scheduled events did weigh on them. At first they offered apologies to each other when something slipped out. But by lunch time they were making jokes about it. They both shared a morbid, disrespectful sense of humor. So it was an easy way to cope with their unease.

After a lunch that was as good as the television pundits had promised, and several stiff drinks, they found themselves in the parking lot of the highway sex shop. It was appropriate that they were half drunk and acting like scandalous teenagers, Melissa remarked. They'd look like most of the people who visited the establishment together. Except for the truckers, Ted said with mock alarm. Hopefully they weren't half drunk. Or acting like scandalous teenagers.

They decided they would, by mutual consent, fulfill the spirit of the list, if not the actual letter of it. So there was no need to memorize all the little details. Just to get items that worked the way they should. And if their tormentors didn't like that, well, fuck 'em. "Fuck up the ass!" Melissa added for effect.

First on the list was a double dildo, long and pliable. Available in the choice of pink or purple. "Not sure what they have in mind for this," Ted told her. "But if they think the other end of this is going to penetrate my body in any way, they have another think coming."

Melissa didn't reply, but did thrust it provocatively in his direction, causing him to quickly back up and almost knock over a display of vibrators, which caused Melissa to get the giggles even more loudly. The staff, perhaps inured to such childish behavior, completely ignored them.

Next up was a cock ring for Ted. After examining several, Melissa discreetly consulted the list that she'd shoved in her pocket, and found the recommended one. It was thicker than the others, with metal studs around the outside, and a quick release mechanism. "You might as well go with that one," she suggested. "Though I'm not sure if goes just around your stem, or around your balls and stem. And there doesn't seem to be any directions."

"I can try it both ways," Ted commented, having wondered the same thing himself. "I don't think it matters, though. I still have two doses of Viagra."

"Two doses?" she looked at him quizzically. "Why so many?

"Well, I didn't take one last night. Didn't need to," he admitted, before realizing just what that meant.

"Hmmm... interesting," she noted, her grin indicating that she too had figured out what that meant. "So you liked them ordering you around?" she asked slyly, fingering the cock ring as if to distract him.

He grabbed it from her and dropped it in the shopping basket. "I wouldn't say I liked it so much as say they didn't make me do anything that I wouldn't have done on my own. But there's a big difference between playing out a fantasy and being forced to. And I have a feeling that tonight they're going to be much more specific in their orders to us."

They grabbed the rest of the items with a minimum of fuss. Nipple clamps, an egg vibrator and a butt plug for her, a leather cock harness, a leather crop and some bondage tape for him. The last item on the list was a leather teddy, specified as needing to have a half-open bust and a zipper accessible crotch. They looked at several, trying to guess the correct size, when a store clerk sauntered over. "You can try them on if you like, as long as you keep your panties on," she offered.

"No thanks," Melissa said, shaking her head in the negative.

"Why not?" Ted asked. For the amount of money they want for these, we should make sure you get the right size." He was already imagining his wife in it. They would definitely get a lot of use out of it, he'd make sure of that.

Melissa made sure the clerk was out of earshot before looking at him smugly, "Because I'm not wearing any panties," she said sotto voice.

He looked at her in genuine shock. His sweet, shy Melissa, who would only talk about her sexuality as "down there," had decided to go commando for the day? Of course, she'd done so before knowing that she'd be blackmailed into revealing her pussy to strangers later in the evening. But still...

"Well, I guess we'll just have to assume that this one fits," he advised, trying not to grin like a horny teenager. What he really wanted to do was make sure she wasn't lying and stick his hand down her pants to feel her bare pussy. What he did instead was take all their purchases to the counter and pay for them, trying not to wince when the total was added up.

Back in the car, Ted stowed the bags on the back seat, then leaned over and kissed his wife deeply. In response, she pulled his hand down to her jeans, undid the button on the waist and helped him slide his hand down inside. Their lips never parting, he gasped against her mouth as his fingers found her hot, wet pussy, uncovered as promised. It was her turn to gasp when he slid two fingers into her slit, hooking into her hole and massaging the inner walls. Blackmailers or not, he was going to enjoy the pleasures of his wife's body, whether they gave permission or didn't.

They kissed and rubbed and ground for a while, just another couple in the parking lot of a sex store overcome by passion. Finally, he pulled his hand free, the scent of her sex filling the car. "You know," she commented a bit breathlessly, "if they're able to track our credit card purchases, they already know that we've bought the things on that list."

"So do you think they'll mind if we show up with something that's not on their list?" he asked carefully.

"And that is...?"

"Oh, just something I picked up before we left. Something that you commented on while we were watching those videos last time. Something you're either going to love or hate," he teased. Though, to be honest with himself, he'd been on the fence about giving it to her at all. It was just so brazenly kinky.

He searched underneath the seat, found the box and pulled it out. He'd even taken the time to wrap it in shiny red paper and a red bow. Maybe so it wouldn't seem so weird.

She looked at him again with that questioning look, then ripped the paper to shreds, scattering bits throughout the front compartment. She opened the box. He braced himself for the reaction.

"It's...," she started, "It's... oh-ho, is it for me to wear or for you?"

What? For him? He stared at her, shocked. He'd never even contemplated the possibility. But once his brain recovered, he could see where she was going. "Uh, no," he replied cautiously. "For you. Definitely for you."

"Oh, you Tarzan, me Jane, that what you mean?" she teased, fingering it speculatively. "Well, I guess I can live with that. For now..." She leaned over and kissed him soundly, aggressively taking his hand and placing it on her crotch. "To the hotel, Tarzan," she ordered. She didn't have to say it twice.

By the time they left the car, he had the top of her jeans unbuttoned. In the hallway, she pulled his shirt up and over his head. He pinned her against the door, trying, simultaneously, to pull down her pants and to get the stupid door card to work. Finally they tumbled into the room, already half undressed. The other part didn't take long.

While he wanted very much to shove his tongue deep into her pussy, she wanted very much for him to bury his cock deep down her throat. They compromised with a fervent sixty-nine, neither coming up for air except to scream, moan or whimper in pleasure. She came, thrusting and shuddering under his lips. He pulled away, apologizing, "Have to save it for tonight." She understood, but her body didn't, and it mindlessly spent the next few minutes trying to cajole him into rewarding her with a cum shot across her body.

When it was finally clear to her libido that she'd have to wait for her reward, she lay back and softly caressed her pussy, legs splayed out and body still covered in a thin sheen of moisture. "Just where are the cameras, do you think?" she mused, slowly looking around the room.

It was a good question. Ted tried to recall the angles of the shots he'd seen on the video. And the pictures helped too. As Melissa lay relaxing on the bed, Ted crawled throughout the room. He found the lens of one camouflaged in the crown molding directly above the foot of the bed. Straight down from there, just under the mirror, he found a lens that blended perfectly into the room's wallpaper. Another was hidden inside the smoke detector right above the bed. Two more were located within the wall-mounted reading lamps on either side of the bed. The crown molding above the head of the bed yielded another one. And that was just around the bed.

The wainscoting around the room yielded five more camera lenses, ingeniously blending into the dot pattern painted on the wood. The sofa area was covered by three cameras on or near the ceiling, and a couple more integrated into the wall decorations. There were even three cameras in the moldings along the floor, presumably to shoot upwards. Or to catch a floor-level view of anyone getting fucked down there. The cameras in the bathroom were harder to detect, probably because of the bright lights. And maybe because people would be more suspicious in there? In any case, the wainscoting held three that Ted could find, there were two at floor level, and one in the shower bar mount that could apparently swivel to catch the whole room. And, though he'd almost missed it, there wasn't one in the vent, which was the obvious spot, but there was one in the other shower mount. So they could watch someone showering from the front or back.

He assumed that most of the cameras also had microphones, because he could remember hearing moaning and talking during the "greatest hits" video they'd shown him. He crawled over to inspect the headboard more completely. Yes, it did have a larger, more sophisticated mike attached to it. Though how his had passed the scrutiny of the maids was beyond him.

Melissa guessed his thoughts. "Maybe they have a special maid that does this room? Maybe even one of them does it."

"Maybe we should've paid more attention to the maids," he responded ruefully.

"Do you think they're watching us now?" she asked, spreading her legs open a little wider.

"Aren't you the little exhibitionist?" he commented, having found yet another camera opposite the foot of the bed. "But, if I was to guess, I'd say no. They probably have to work sometime. And it wouldn't greatly surprise me to find out that they work here at the hotel. But, if I were them, I would have one camera running all the time, and the mike recording all the time, just in case their victims were dumb enough to plot some sort of revenge while they're in the room."

"So they could see this?" she asked defiantly, pulling her pussy lips apart far enough to reveal the pink inside.

"You are feeling your oats, aren't you?" he asked, coming over to kneel on the bed next to her. "But unlike them, I can do something more than just look. I can do something about this." He kissed her, hard, while his fingers found their way into her pussy. He wasn't surprised to find her still hot and wet. He fingered her awhile, her kisses growing more ardent, her nude body writhing on the bed, his cock growing hard in response. She pulled him down against her, rubbing her breasts against his chest. He let her continue for a few minutes more, until, judging that she'd thought she'd won, he pulled away and wagged a juice-covered finger at her: "You're incorrigible. And I think you like the idea of being watched." She pouted at him, but he noticed that she didn't refute his statement.

bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers