The Director's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan," I began, matter-of-factly, "the other day when I left to call my parents, I came back. In fact, I didn't really leave. I wanted to get some more pictures of the ducks. I got some good ones." No reaction. "And some of you and Dave on the raft."

"Can I see them?"

"Yes, but only you and Dave, and no one else. Ever. I promise."

The first raindrops began to fall on us, sooner than we expected, and we heard thunder in the distance. We held our ground on the raft for a little while, but then the drops began to get bigger, and rain pattered on the surface of the pond.

"The boathouse," said Dave. We all dived in and swam for shore. Dave grabbed our towels and we all ducked into the shed. A wave of rain hammered on the roof and it poured off the eaves. It was pretty dim inside, but our eyes soon adjusted to it. Dave handed towels to me and Brian but none to Susan. We were all standing in the middle of the little room.

"Let's dry you off," he said.

He began with her shoulders and her hair. Brian and I hesitated, then each of us got down on one knee and took a leg. Susan spread them apart for us. All this was new to Brian, who didn't know what was happening. He didn't seem to mind. Whatever fantasies he had had before his absence were suddenly coming true. Susan didn't say anything at first, and I felt a little tension in the air.

Then she came out with: "It's like I'm at the car wash."

That broke the ice. Dave had done her back and was now kissing her shoulders. He rubbed the towel against her breasts, still in their bikini top.

"That'll be five dollars," he said.

"I don't have it," she replied.

"Well, then...," said Dave, and he kissed her on the lips. Meanwhile Brian and I had moved up to the top of Susan's thighs. I passed my hand and forearm between her legs and brushed her pussy with my wrist. Brian toweled her ass. I switched hands and passed my arm through her legs again. She was locked in a kiss with Dave. We could all hear her making sighing sounds.

Dave unhooked her top. I kissed the thigh I had been towelling. Brian looked at me as if to ask what we should do next. I nodded. We each took a side of those bikini bottoms and pulled them down. Susan reached down reflexively to stop us, but it was too late, we had them around her ankles in no time. I was eye-level with her full glossy bush, which I hadn't really had a good look at through the window before. I could smell a sex smell. No wonder: Dave was feasting on those ripe titties.

Boom! Thunder crashed and lighting struck nearby. Dave dropped his suit and we did the same. He lifted Susan up and impaled her on his cock and pressed her to the wall as he'd done before. I took one of Susan's wrists and pinned it to the wall, and Brian took the other. Dave was supporting her himself. With my free hand I fondled a breast. Brian followed suit. Dave pounded in a machine-like rhythm as the rain beat on the roof. I watched his slick, stiff cock plunge between Susan's congested pussy lips, which pouted out from her thick pubic hair. I took Susan's hand and wrapped it around my throbbing cock. She started stroking it according to the rhythm of Dave's thrusts. I leaned against the wall beside her and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth was hot and open. She kissed me wantonly. She was drinking up the sex from every source. She was drunk on it, abandoned to it.

Dave increased his pace. Then he drove home a final convulsive thrust, groaning deeply. Susan cried out at the same time, her body bucked and twitched, and tears came to her eyes. Then there was nothing but silence and the steady patter of the rain, softer now on the shed roof.

Dave withdrew. Susan found her feet and turned to lean again the wall. I saw that white ass -- the imprint of Dave's hands was still visible from where he had been supporting her -- and I positioned myself behind it. When I placed my hands on Susan's hips, she spread her legs and braced herself against the wall. Now it was my turn. I guided my cock inside her and buried myself inside that sheath of hot candy. Then I began to pump and bump up against the ass that I had been dreaming about all summer. I put my hands on Susan's shoulders and slapped up against her. She just absorbed the shocks, each one drawing a little soft grunting sound out of her. Another wave of thunder and lightning and rain was passing over us. I grabbed Susan by the hips and stroked hard and fast until I felt the trigger inside of me ready to fire. I felt a gushing, aching sensation, and then euphoria. I remember hearing the wind and rain lashing the shed as if it were in a dream.

That left Brian, who hadn't been expecting anything like this. He stepped into my position and was soon pounding that ass to his heart's content. I saw that Dave was semi-erect again, and soon Susan had his cock in her mouth. I was beginning to think that Tom might be worried about us and come looking for us in his car. I looked out the window for any headlights on the woods road. Brian came with a nice loud groan. When Susan saw me looking out the window she suddenly snapped out of the zone she'd been in and looked out anxiously. No one was there, but we figured we'd better get back. Susan put on her clothes and we put on our wet suits. We piled in the back of the pickup, Susan alone in the cab. It was still raining, but when we reached the house it was beginning to let up.

Tom was out on the front yard, where a big limb had come down across the driveway. We all helped him drag it to the side. Susan slipped in to see the kids and take a shower. We explained that we'd been waiting for the storm to pass over before coming back. We were going to get away with it. Tom never had a clue.

The weather got cooler and we never went back to the pond. We all had a final dinner together, then went our separate ways. Dave said he'd be willing to volunteer some time on weekends during the year, since his college wasn't far away. I knew what that meant, but I don't know what happened. We all lost touch.

But I know that none of us has forgotten.

12