The Dirty Old Man

Story Info
Him takes her the only way he knows how.
1k words
3.56
43.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So now that football season is over what are you going to do with all your time?" I asked Josh. Josh was a friend of my folks and a complete babe. He would come over almost every Sunday to watch the game and drink it up with all of the others.

"I have no idea," he faked a frown when he said; "I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself every Sunday. But hey, did you get my message the other day." Oh did I. I'm 18 and maybe a week after my birthday I got a message from Josh, who was 40, suggesting some dirty stuff. I couldn't help myself my panties got wet reading it, so I went along with it and sent him something back. That was about six months ago and the start of an interesting relationship. His latest message changed the dynamic of all the back and forth. He asked if I would come to him.

"Yes, I got it, and why the hell are you bringing up here?" I know no one could hear us but damn this was treading on thin ice. "You were the one that told me I couldn't tell anyone about this, ever and you're asking in my parents' house?"

"They're in the other room." He countered. "I just want to know what you think."

"You are such a dirty old man, you know that." I tried to look appalled, but it didn't work. I was blushing and giggling.

"So??"

"Okay, okay, I'll be there."

Later that night I was getting into my car and heading to his apartment. I sat there in the parking lot for god knows how long. Was I really going to do this? Finally I got out of the car and walked to the door. Josh met me there and pulled me in the large door.

His hands were everywhere. God, it felt so good. To have this older, strong, and experienced man hands on me, it was almost too much.

"Josh," I panted. He had to really battle to stop his hands and mouth on my skin. "I'm sorry, but you need to slow down."

"Don't be a tease." He almost growled, but his hand's slowed. "What's wrong, Baby?"

"Josh..." I almost couldn't breathe as I mutter the words out. "I'm a virgin." His body tensed and he pulled me closer

"Devi, where did you get all the material you used in the messages?" I almost cried I was so scared he was going to throw me out.

"I watch porn and stuff, that's where I got it. I'm so sorry I lied but I never thought you would want to actually get together with me." I started to cry.

"I'm not going to do this to you; once I start I cannot control myself. I will end up hurting you."

"God... I don't care, just do it." my panties were getting wet. No matter how scared I was, I wanted him to take me. "Now!" That was all he needed. He grabbed my arm, tossing me like a rag doll on to his bed.

"You're a little cock tease, aren't you?" he whispered in my ear. I was crying and simply nodded. "Good girl." He went for my collar first and in one movement ripped it down the front. I whimpered just a little. I loved that blouse.

The sweet, fun, Josh, the one who I stared at when he was over at my parents' house, was another person in this bedroom. He was being so ruff with me, slamming me around. His hands reached up under my skirt and tore my panties away. My cunt was so wet. I didn't understand. I was so scared, yet I didn't want him to stop.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me down his waist. "Well, what are you waiting for?" I unzipped his pants and released his rock hard cock from its prison. He pressed it to my lips, opening them with the pressure from his hand in my hair and the tip of his dick. I sucked with all my might, as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth. This was it. He was going to take all my cherries and if the others felt as good as having my mouth stuffed with his cock... I was in for a great night.

Josh pulled on my head off his cock. He pushed me down and climbed on top of me. His wait was almost unbearable. My pussy ached with anticipation. Then I felt it, his tip right up against my core.

I don't think anything could prepare me for what I felt next. With a big thrust he buried himself deep into me. I opened my mouth to scream as my innocence was taken, but his palm covered it. He leaned down to my ear, "you don't want to worry the whole building, do you?" I shook my head "good, this will only hurt for a few more thrusts." He removed his hand. He was right, soon the pain turned to something different. The power of my orgasm flooded my body as Josh pounded my pussy.

"I'm coming Josh." I managed to whisper through my shortened breathes. My cunt closing around his dick seemed to be too much for him to bear and he let go with a grunt and his dick spitted his spunk deep into my pussy.

We stayed locked in each other's arms. Josh held me so tight and his eyes were closed. I couldn't tell if he was ashamed of what he just did to me, or if was just catching his breath. He rolled off of me. I felt strangely empty without him. "I am so sorry, Devi." Then I did the unthinkable. No matter how bad my pussy hurt, I wanted more. I got up and straddled his cock.

"No worries." I sank down on him and fucked my dirty old man again and again until we both passed out from exhaustion. I left when I woke leaving a short note on his end table.

Josh, thank you so much for the great night, I have to get home, but if you'll have me I'll be back soon. Devi