The Dirty Old Man Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The dirty old man meets more women.
4.5k words
4.4
30.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 2 - Another Sex Partner.

The following day (June 16th) I log onto Facebook. There are several messages from Vanessa and one from Shirley. Basically, Vanessa's messages say she's horny and misses me. I send similar messages back to her. I really do miss her especially the morning blowjobs. I can use the break from sex for a couple of days though. Man, did we have a lot of sex. I'm really sore and probably will be for a while. Definitely not use to using that cock of mine so much. We decided to Skype once we have it set up on both ends. I can't wait.

Shirley is a big beautiful woman with a beautiful face. She's a brunette that lives in Florida but travels a lot for her job. She's roughly 15 years younger than me and has a few years before she's eligible to retire.

**************************

Hi, John. It took me a while to make this decision but I'd very much like to meet you to see if we have any chemistry together. I'm divorced, travel a lot for my job and don't really have much time to date much. I've dated some guys in the office but I've got nothing serious going on sex-wise. I'm wondering if we can't meet up sometime when I'm in your area. I know we are fairly compatible at least politically. I'd love to have a man in my life to take care of me sexually and I'm not too concerned about marriage since I've done that. It didn't work out. I've now been on my own for quite a while and I'm pretty independent. Basically, I'm talking recreational sex only. Let me know if you would like that. I hope we're very compatible in all ways. Shirley.

***************************

I agree and give her my address telling her the next time she's anywhere near me to let me know and come over. I can't wait to meet her. She writes back and says she'll be working on getting close to me and will let me know.

I spend a lot of the 16th napping and trying to get my body rhythm back in sync. Jet lag and time zones are a bitch.

The next day, I run to a sex shop 30 miles away and pick up three vibrating butt plugs of increasing sizes, a vibrating dildo which is about my size, and a G-spot vibrator. I also buy a webcam for Vanessa since her laptop doesn't have one and a copy of Skype. I pack it all up and send them to Vanessa. I also apply for my own passport.

Six days later Shirley messages me on Facebook and tells me she has a meeting in Chicago and afterward she's taking a weeks vacation. She gives me a tentative date of June 27th that she will arrive to meet me. I tell her I'm looking forward to taking her out to supper that night.

I pick her up at the airport on the afternoon of the 27th, we kiss and I drive her to my home. I keep looking at her. She's really a beautiful woman, just a bit overweight. I don't really care that much about the body type, one way or another. The only issue I have is when the woman gets too big it starts to make the sex harder and harder to do. Shirley is fine though. Probably no more than 20 lbs overweight. She's about an inch taller than me too. No problem at all.

At my place I show her around the house and show her the upstairs bedrooms. I tell her she'll be in the spare bedroom. She says "Why?" I say "Why what?"

"The master bedroom has a king sized bed, can't we share?" she says.

Surprised, my mouth falls open. I say "O...kay, I'm just surprised. Are you sure?"

Shirley say "I'm very sure. I haven't been laid in a long time. I'm horny John and I'm very attracted to you. You don't have any issues about recreational sex, do you? I just want to get fucked good."

I smile and say "No, no problem at all." I grab her and kiss her deeply. During the kiss, our tongues play tag. As we kiss, I run my hands over her. I like what I feel. She's big but she has a definite female figure with a defined waistline. She's also well groomed and tailored too.

I say to myself "This is going to be an interesting 'get to know you' visit". "Okay, I'm fine with you sharing the bed with me but you're going to have a horny old man all over you."

Shirley smiles and says "I can tell. Like you said, 'I'm fine with that.'"

We get her set up with a drawer and closet space.

After she gets her suitcase unpacked, I grab her by the hand and pull her to me for another long French kiss. She pushes me backwards until I fall onto the bed. She crawls onto the bed next to me and throws a leg over mine. She reaches down and starts rubbing my crouch, kissing me again. Then her hand slips down my stomach and into my pants.

I look at her and say "Wow, you are in need, aren't you?"

"I hope you have a condom because I need that cock between my legs."

I smile and say "Never fear, my dear." I then start unbuttoning her blouse. She has my belt loose and is unzipping my pants.

Her blouse is unbuttoned and I start to pull it off but she sits up and removes it. She then unsnaps her bra and removes it releasing the nicest pair of large tits I've seen since my wife's. She then removes my pants and then my underwear.

She grabs my cock, which is nearly fully hard and begins playing with it.

I'm playing with those magnificent tits. I tell her "I love your breasts, they're gorgeous." "Aren't you sweet," she says. I begin sucking her nipples. And she moans.

After a few minutes, I'm trying to take her skirt off without much luck. She stands up and removes the skirt. I look at her and say "Take those panties off too."

She says "Yes, Sir!" and does with a big smile on her face. She lays back down as I remove my shirt. Our naked bodies rub against each other and we both moan.

I'm hard as a rock so I get up, roll her onto her back and grab her ankles. I spread her legs and lick my lips. She looks at me and smiles. I crawl up between her legs and begin kissing up her thighs. She is moaning again and says "Oh, yes, John!"

I go down on her which I love to do. She's trimmed but not shaved. I prefer shaved at least on the outer pussy lips which I'm now licking. She pretty wet and she's moaning "Oh My God, John, please don't stop!" I spend a couple of minutes or so on her outer lips and then spread her pussy open. I then start kissing and licking up and down her slit but ignoring her clit for now. After a couple of minutes of that I slip my tongue into her vagina and begin fucking her with it. "Please, please...."

"Please what, lover?" I say.

"Fuck me, please, John!"

"Not yet, lover. We'll get there soon but I'm enjoying this pussy too much right now."

"Oh, God!" she says. After a couple more minutes of tongue fucking her, she is breathing hard now and really moaning and begging me to fuck her. I move up to her clit and begin licking and sucking on it. After a few seconds of clit attention, she's moving and bucking now. She's really breathing hard. I know it won't be long so I reach up with both hands and grab her nipples. When I squeeze her nipples, she says "Oh, yessss, yessss, yessss, Oh fuck yesss. Oh My God, Yessss!" A minute later she is starting to calm down.

"Oh, John, thank you so much for that. That was wonderful; so much better than masturbation."

I crawl up and cuddle with her and start caressing her. She says "But what about you?"

"Don't worry, Shirley, we'll get to a good fuck soon. I'm thinking you need another orgasm first."

"What!!?" she says.

"I just love to watch the woman I'm with cum. It's one of my favorite things to do. If that's crazy, then call me crazy."

I give her a long French kiss and then begin playing with her big tits and those nipples which are still hard. I move down and start sucking them. She throws her head back and moans again. After a couple of minutes of nipple pleasure, I say "Turn over."

She turns over onto her stomach. I start at her left ear, kissing and telling her she's hot. I then start kissing slowly down her back. When I get to her ass, I spread the cheeks and begin kissing down her crack. She starts to pull away but I put my hand on the small of her back and continue. I move down and kiss her anus and she moans again. I continue down to lick her 'taint' and then stick my tongue into her pussy again. I turn her back over by raising her left leg and pushing it over her. She rolls over and I continue licking that slit. I stick one finger into her pussy and begin finger-fucking her. Then another finger is added. I move back up and start sucking her right nipple. While I'm finger-fucking her, I let my thumb rub back and forth on her clit. She's back to moving her hips and bucking a little. She moans "John, that feels so good. But I want the real thing."

"After the next orgasm," I tell her. She continues to moan and move her hips. After about 4 or 5 minutes, she's orgasming again.

When her orgasm starts to slow down, I remove my fingers and slip the condom on. I then move over her and run the head of my cock over her slit. She's dripping wet. I slip about half my cock into her and she groans. She then says "Give it all to me, stud!"

I shove it in the rest of the way. She's well lubricated so there's no problem. Immediately, she starts to move against me so I join her. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me good," she says. I pump her for a while. At my age and with my conditions, I have no problem with my orgasm. It usually takes a while and sometimes I need to get a handjob to cum. I look at the bedside clock. After about 5 minutes of fucking, she begins another orgasm. She is so beautiful when she's cumming. I continue to fuck her. She's having continuous orgasms peaks now. At the 10 minute mark, she says "John, I have to stop, I'm overloaded.....Please!"

So I pull out and she looks at me and says "Wow! Haven't you come yet?"

"No," I say, "Sometimes it takes a while."

"Well, good. At least I won't have to worry about you having a premature ejaculation."

"Yeah, I don't have that problem and never have."

She's recovering well now and reaches over, grabs the condom and removes it. She then starts sucking my cock. It feels real good. She's also jacking me off during the blowjob. Minutes later, I'm cumming. It's a really hard cum and it takes my breath away. She swallows all my cum.

I pull her to me and kiss her hard and deep again. She smiles and hugs me afterward. We lay there in each others' arms for a long time. She reaches down and begins to play with my cock again. I think she wants to go again. I tell her "You do understand that I'm 70 years old, right? It's going to take a while to get hard again."

"Can't I even play with it?" she says.

"Sure, just don't be mad if it doesn't rise immediately."

"Don't worry, stud, I won't be mad. I just like to play with penises when I get a chance."

We spend the rest of the week essentially in bed giving each other pleasure. Nothing unusual but straight and oral sex. We usually go at it several times a day. Shirley is one hot, horny woman. Just my type. I tried the finger in the ass a few times and she's disgusted at first but the orgasms are so much better than the others. She tells me it's okay to do that to her now. The last evening together, I gave her over a dozen orgasms. She was exhausted.

I drop her off at the airport on the sixth day. She gives me a long French kiss and then tells me she had a great time and can't wait to get together again. We kiss and say goodbye. I tell her "Talk to you on Facebook." She gives me the thumbs up.

**************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary. July 2nd. I'm lonely and horny for John. It's going to be hell until he's back here with his cock inside me. Even masturbation doesn't help. I need the real thing...and his tongue between my legs. I received a box from him today. It has some anal plugs, a dildo and something called a "G-spot vibrator". Not sure what to do with the later. Can't wait to get the smallest anal plug in. He thoughtfully included a big bottle of lube. Also in the box is a webcam and some software. I'm going to call John tonight and see if he can help me get the webcam working. Phone calls are a poor excuse for the actual thing. I really miss him."

****************************

Vanessa calls me the evening of July 2nd and we work together to get the Skype connection up and running. That evening we have our first call and it is, of course, a very sexual session. She has gotten over her aversion to online masturbation. We talk each other through mutual masturbation orgasms even though she didn't really want to do that originally. She's just really horny and she makes me hot as hell. She also tells me she's started the passport process. She asks me where we're going. I tell her I thought it would be fun to visit British Columbia since she's so close.

On July 5th, Vanessa calls; we chat about our respective July 4th celebrations and then we start a Skype session. Again we enjoy mutual video masturbation. I notice her orgasm is really long and hard. Afterward, I ask about it and she laughs. Then she turns around so her butt is pointed at the camera. She has one of the butt plugs in.

"That's great, babe. Did it go in okay?"

"No problem. Lots of lube and in it went. I did have to shave back there again. That orgasm was great. I'm surprised you didn't hear it vibrating."

"No wonder that orgasm was off the wall. Wow!"

"I love this thing. I tried it yesterday while in the shower and I couldn't believe the orgasm. I can't wait to try it while we're making love. My orgasms are always much better with you than masturbation. But the butt plug really enhances the masturbation."

"How many times have you had it in?"

"I started yesterday. Left it in for an hour before masturbating with it in. Then today, I put it in an hour before I called you. I want to get use to it."

"You are amazing."

"I'm going to be ready for your next visit which is when, by the way?"

"I'm planning for August 3rd."

"Good, that'll give me time to get use to the bigger ones. I want you to fuck my ass, honey. I can't wait. I'm thinking about fucking myself in the ass with the dildo too before you get here. I'm going to be ready. I want the dildo vibrating in my pussy and you fucking me in the ass!"

"I can't wait either. You're making me hard again talking about what you want."

"I'll talk to you in a couple of days, John. I love you."

"I love you too, Vanessa."

********************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, July 6th. Wow! Using a butt plug has really made even my masturbation orgasms off the wall. The online video masturbation sessions with John are a lot of fun. Funny, I've never done anything like this before but I'm really enjoying it. Although I really need to touch him and have him touch me. And I hate to see his cum going to waste. I never thought I'd miss swallowing a man's cum but I do. Less than four weeks to go and he'll be back in my bed. John, I love you!"

*********************************

We video chat several times a week. Video sex is starting to be a habit...a very good habit. And certainly an enjoyable one. I do miss the warmth and wetness of that woman's pussy and mouth. Shirley was a good distraction but that's all that affair was. There was only lust there. The love is in Tacoma. And I really do miss that woman.

Ch. 3 - Ready To Return to Tacoma.

I've been chatting with Ellen on Facebook for quite some time. We usually talk a couple times a week. When we first started to chat, she'd been dumped at the altar for the first time. That was roughly 10 years ago. She told me she liked my looks and wanted to know if I'd be interested in possibly dating her. She's a big beautiful black woman who's about 30 years younger than me. She's also very religious. I told her that I was married and old enough to be her father. She said she didn't care about the age difference. I still can't understand why she sees me as a possible lover.

Shortly after we started to chat ten years ago, her parents were killed in a car accident and she inherited quite a bit of money. She opened a nursing facility in Indianapolis. When her parents died she started asking me for advise and months later actually started calling me 'dad'.

On July 14th, she messaged me on Facebook really upset. Ellen is fed up with guys her age. She's been left at the altar three times now, the third time being a few days ago. She wants to talk with me about it. We chat for over an hour and I'm trying to make her feel better. She tells me she'd like to come to Illinois for a visit. She's been here for a visit a couple times a year since she moved to Indianapolis. This will be the first time she comes without my wife being here.

**************************

Vanessa's diary: "Dear diary, July 15th. I'm going to surprise John tonight. This is the start of the third week of the anal training. He's going to be surprised."

**************************

On July 15th, Vanessa calls and asks for a Skype session. We log on and greet each other.

She says "Guess what, sweetheart?" "What?" I say.

She pulls her shorts and panties down and turns around to show me the largest butt plug that I sent her. She seems really proud that she has it in so I say "Wow, I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to replace that with my hard cock". The plug is a little wider than my cock.

She says "This is the second day I've had it in. I've been leaving the plugs in for two hours a day, every day. I'm tolerating it very well. No problems getting it in either. John, I want to see you masturbate to me fucking myself with the dildo while the plug is vibrating in my ass tonight. Can we do that?"

"If you're ready, I am!"

She has her top off in a flash and waits for me to strip. After I'm naked, I say "Let me see a closeup of that beautiful pussy."

Vanessa shoves her pussy into the camera. She already very juicy. "Damn, girl, that sure looks tasty. Turn the butt plug on, sit on the computer chair, spread those legs and then start fucking yourself with the dildo."

Vanessa does what I tell her to do. She moaning as she pushes the dildo in and out of her pussy. I sit on my chair and start to stroke myself. Vanessa says "God, I want that cock in my mouth so badly!"

"You look so fucking hot, woman. Wish I could get my hands on you! Let me know when you are on the edge of cumming."

After about 3 minutes, she's moaning loudly and breathing hard. She says "John, I'm getting very close."

I tell her "Stop right now! Remove that butt plug and point that hot ass at the camera. Then start fucking yourself in the ass with that dildo."

She removes the butt plug with a loud groan, turns it off and puts in on the computer table. She points her ass at the webcam and puts her left foot on the chair. She then begins slowly inserting the dildo into her ass. I can hear it vibrating. It takes her over a minute to get it all the way into that ass. "Oh, God." She says.

She starts to move it in and out. "Oh. My. God. John! This feels so damn good. I wish it was your cock."

I'm pumping my hand up and down on my cock as I watch her fucking her own ass. She's moaning loudly. I say "That dildo is almost a duplicate of what I have in my hand right now. It looks great going in and out of the beautiful ass. Let me know when you are about to cum."

I'm not sure she hears me. She doesn't answer me but continues moaning and breathing loudly.

After about 4 minutes of fucking herself with the buzzing dildo and a couple of minutes of playing with her clit, she says "I'm going to cum, darling."

As she starts to scream her orgasm, my orgasm begins. After a few minutes, we both start to calm down. I say "That was awesome. But why do I have an urge to lick your ass now?"

She laughs and says "That's probably not a good idea, sweetheart."

"I can not wait to get out there to be with you again. I'm in love with you girl. And I can't wait to feel that wonderful ass around my cock."

"I love you too. I'm so looking forward to having you inside this ass for real."

12