The Dirty Old Man Ch. 06

Story Info
My first submissive.
7.8k words
4.51
27.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Illinois with Ellen, September 1st.

Ellen arrives on the afternoon of September 1st. I show her the house. Upstairs I show her the bedrooms. She'll be staying in the spare bedroom for now. I set her up with a drawer and closet space. As I'm showing her the master bedroom, I hand her a copy of the rules. "Ellen, please read this rules."

Rule #1: You will call me Sir in the Master bedroom, John everywhere else.

Rule #2: You will be totally nude whenever you are in my bedroom. When I'm not giving you a task, you will take position 1 which is kneeling with hands behind your back and legs spread wide.

Rule #3: You will be my maid and cook while you are here. You will clean the house every other day and cook all meals that we eat at home.

Rule #4: You will sleep in the spare bedroom until I invite you to sleep with me.

Rule #5: Every day will start with a personal inspection. You are to be nude and kneeling on the floor for this inspection in position #1.

Rule #6: When you are in my bedroom, you will be my sex slave and will do whatever I say.

Rule #7: Never ever lie to me.

Rule #8: If the above rules are not complied with you will be punished. Punishment will generally be a spanking with my hand or with a hair brush or with a paddle. The number of smacks will increase with continued failure to comply with the rules.

I say "Ellen. Do you understand these rules?"

Ellen gulps and says "Yes, John."

I say "Good, you already have earned a punishment. Read rule #1 again. Do not call me anything but Sir in this bedroom. Now strip all your clothes off and lay over my knees. You will get 10 smacks on the ass." I walk to the bed and sit down.

She is very reluctant to remove her clothes. I say "The number of smacks is increasing...it is now up to 12. You'd better hurry up." She hurriedly removes her clothes. I say "Very good. The count is now 15." I notice her body is very similar to Shirley's. Unlike Shirley, she has a little spare tire around her waist but it's not too bad.

Slowly she lays over my knees and I feel her ass cheeks. I tell her "You will count the smacks and after the 15 smacks you will tell me "Thank you, Sir for the punishment." If you fail to count correctly or forget to count I will add 5 more smacks at the end."

She says "Yes, Sir."

I begin smacking each cheek and she begins counting. After each two smacks, I rub her ass cheeks as a comfort. By the tenth smack she is starting to cry and when the 15th smack lands she bawling. I wait and she finally says "Thank you, Sir for the punishment."

"Very good young lady. Now kneel in the middle of the room with your hands behind your back, legs spread as far apart as you can, back straight, eyes on the floor. This is position one. If I should say "Position one" you will immediately drop to that position."

She complies. I walk up to her, wipe her tears, raise her head and kiss her. Ellen's a beautiful black woman who is maybe 20lbs overweight. She has very short hair, nice tits and a very spankable ass. I love black women. There's just something about them. I don't know what it is. I'm going to enjoy fucking her and teaching her how to satisfy a man.

I walk around her. I grab both breasts and play with them. I rub and lightly pinch her nipples. She yells "Ouch!" I run my hands down the center of her back and grab her sore ass cheeks and squeeze. I walk around her and grab her tits again and squeeze them again. I then run my right hand down the center of her chest and abdomen until I slip it between her legs. She moans. I slip my middle finger between her outer labia and test for wetness. She's pretty wet which confirms to me that she is a submissive. "Did you enjoy that spanking, young lady?"

"No, Sir."

"Well, you are lying. Your pussy is telling the truth. It's very wet." I show her my finger which is dripping wet. "That means you did like it or at least it turned you on. If you didn't it would be dry. So I owe you 10 more smacks...I think this time with a paddle."

"No, please, Sir. I didn't really like it but it did arouse me. Please let my butt rest, Sir."

"Okay, tell you what. I will only give you 5 smacks with the paddle."

"Okay, thank you, Sir."

"But first, I want to check to see if you are a virgin. Stand up and lay on the bed with your knees bent and legs spread like you are getting a GYN exam. This is position two by the way. Remember that."

She lays down and spreads her legs. I get a flashlight and spread her pussy lips out. It's hard to see inside but eventually I see the maidenhead. I don't really see the mild tear she was talking about. I tell her that. "It seems to me that your hymen is intact."

"Okay, Sir, I'm only telling you what my doctor told me."

"Very well. It's nearly time to go out to supper. You can get up and go get dressed. It's a very informal restaurant that we are going to. You have time to unpack your suitcase. Come downstairs when you are ready to go."

I help her off the bed and she goes to the spare bedroom. I change clothes and go downstairs.

Fifteen minutes later, she comes down the stairs. "You look very nice, Ellen."

"Thank you, John."

"Very good, young lady."

We head out to eat. It's an enjoyable meal and during the meal she says "John, please bear with me. I'm certainly not use to what we did at your house this afternoon. I didn't mean to make those mistakes. I'm very, very nervous, especially about the sex. The hymen check was very traumatic for me."

"I need you to be accurate and follow those seven simple rules. I understand you are nervous but you will still be punished for mistakes. You're very intelligent and can handle this. You're a nurse for Christ sake. This should be very simple for you. Stop thinking about the sex and concentrate. As for the hymen check, you have a beautiful vulva. You should be proud how it looks."

"Thank you, John. I'll try, John, I really will. Is the way I trimmed and shaved satisfactory?"

"Yes, Ellen, it's very satisfactory. That pussy looks very delicious. I can't wait to lick it."

Ellen blushes and says "Oh, my!"

When we finish eating, we head back to my house. I usher her into the living room and tell her we will watch TV and relax for a while. I offer her a glass of Asti and she thanks me.

At 9pm, we have consumed two glasses of Asti each and I tell her it's time to take a shower. I tell her I will be joining her. She will wash me and I will wash her. The shower goes well. I enjoy wash her and feeling her body. She seems to enjoy washing me too. She spends a lot of time touching my cock and balls. We dry each other and I tell her to put the towel around her and follow me. I walk upstairs to my bedroom naked and she follows. As she walks through the master bedroom door, I grab the towel and say "Position one."

She drops to the floor and gets in the correct position.

"Very good, young lady." I bend down, raise her head and give her a kiss. I slip my tongue into her mouth and she receives it and touches it with her tongue. We French kiss for a while and she's moaning during the kiss.

I say "Ellen, you still have a punishment coming. I believe it was 5 smacks with the paddle, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Sir. I was hoping you forgot that."

I get the paddle and sit on the bed. I tell her to take her place. She bends over my knees. I caress her ass cheeks. "I love your ass cheeks, Ellen. So spankable."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Count the smacks and thank me in the same manner as before."

"Yes, Sir."

I begin the spanking and she counts, although she is saying "Ow!" after each smack. She takes the spanking well and says "Thank you for the punishment, Sir."

I tell her "Position two, Ellen."

She jumps up and lays down on the bed, raises her knees and spreads her legs far apart.

I stand at the end of the bed and say "Now that is very beautiful. Nice pussy, Ellen."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Ellen, have you ever masturbated? Tell me the truth."

"Yes Sir but I don't do it often."

"How many times a month, your estimate?"

"I rarely do it. Maybe every other month."

"Wow! Do you have an orgasm when you masturbate?

"I don't think so, Sir. It feels good but I understand an orgasm is like an electrical overload and I've never felt that."

"Yes, orgasms are kind of like electrical overloads. Okay, I had planned on stimulating you manually meaning with my hand. But it's probably going to take more than that to get you off. We'll try some toys to help get you off. I am going to kiss and lick you to help you relax but tonight we'll take it slow and I will not lick your pussy...tonight."

"Okay, Sir."

I go get the vibrating wand.

I begin with another French kiss. I then close her legs a little to make it so I can get closer to her body. After the French kiss, I begin kissing the erogenous zones on her head. Then I move to her neck and slowly move down her body. I stop at her large tits and play with the nipples. I pinch and twist them. She says 'Ow' and moves my hand away. I slap her right tit and say "Do not ever move my hand away from you. You will allow me to do whatever I want with your body or you will get 20 smacks with the paddle or a hair brush."

"I'm sorry, Sir, but it hurt."

"I don't care if it hurt. You are to bare the pain. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I begin again. This time when I pinch her nipples, she says 'Ow' but keeps her hands away. After pinching her nipples, I suck them both alternately. She likes this and is moaning when I do it. I slowly kiss down her chest and abdomen. When I get to her pubic mound, I use my hand instead of kissing her vulva. I move back up and continue to suck her nipples as I explore her vulva with my right hand. She is moaning loudly now and says "Sir, that feels wonderful."

I play with her for quite a while. After 5 - 6 minutes, she's groaning now and her hips are moving as I play with her clit. Her clit is hard, fairly large and sticking out of the clitoral hood so it's easy to stimulate. At about 7 minutes, I grab the vibrating wand and put that on her clit on low. She yelps when she feels that stimulation.

"Oh, yessss, Sir, that feels so good!"

I'm still sucking her nipples and the wand is on her clit. I turn it half way up and she says "Oh, my!"

A minute or so later she says, "Oh, my God, Sir! It feels like I'm going to explode or something. Oh, My, God!"

About 3 minutes with the wand on her clit, she's breathing very hard. I pinch her right nipple very hard and she starts to cum. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Sir, Aaaaaa, Ooooo, Aaaaaa, Oh damn, soooo good!"

I let her go for another minute and then remove the wand and use my hand again to ease her back down. She cums for another 30 seconds or so and I remove my hand and caress her body from shoulders to pubic mound.

"Oh, Sir, Thank you so much. That was wonderful. So intense! And it was like an electrical overload. I feel like I blew a fuse."

"Thank you, young lady. I enjoyed getting you off. There will be many more of those this coming week."

After she calms down, she looks at my cock which is now rock hard. "Sir, can I do something about your penis?"

"Yes, pet. I was just going to suggest that." I lay down on the bed and say "Some men might not like it but male nipples are sensitive also. So start kissing down my body like I did you and delay at my nipples, sucking them good. She begins by French kissing me. She then starts to kiss down my body. When she gets to my nipples she starts to suck on them moving back and forth. It really feels good.

"Reach your hand down and play with my cock and balls." She obeys and I give her a moan to show her she is doing good.

"Now move down by my cock and wrap your hand around the shaft. She moves down and grabs my cock. "Okay now start to move your hand up and down the shaft gently at first but after a while speed it up somewhat. This is called a handjob or jacking off". She begins to jack me off.

"Now switch hands and with your right hand, begin to lightly scratch my ball sack."

She obeys and when she starts to scratch my balls, I groan loudly and she smiles.

"That's it Ellen, now start to speed up your movement on my cock."

She complies and after about 4 minutes I grunt and begin my orgasm. She catches the cum on the upper part of her left hand near her wrist. When I'm finished, I look up at her and she looks a little disgusted.

"What's the problem, young lady?"

"What do I do with this...semen?"

"I want you to lick it off of your hand and then clean my cock with your tongue."

"Ewww, really?"

"Do it or face 20 smacks with the paddle!"

She reluctantly complies. After she finishes, I say "Now, that wasn't too bad was it?"

"Now that it's over, I have to say No, it wasn't too bad."

"What do you think of the taste of semen or cum as most people call it?"

"It was shocking at first but I think I could get use to it."

"You will be very use to it by the end of this week, young lady. Nearly every time I cum, you will eat it. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Very well, now it's time to go to your room. You may put a night gown on. Use the master bath to take care of your needs first."

"Thank you, Sir."

She goes to the bathroom and then to the spare bedroom and closes the door.

September 2nd.

I wake at 8:30am and walk into the spare bedroom to wake her up. She jumps out of bed and kneels. I say "Come into the master bedroom and take position #1". She removes her night gown and follows me into the master bedroom. As she kneels in the middle of the master bedroom, I begin touch her all over, checking various body parts. I check her pussy and she is just starting to get wet. I tell her to put her hands on the floor in front of her and put her head on the floor also. She complies. I tell her to raise her ass higher in the air. She does. I start touching her pussy, feeling all her folds. I then move up and spread her ass cheeks. I rub a finger around her anus and she gasps.

"Problem young lady?"

"No, Sir. It's just I was a little surprised."

"Well, get use to it because later this week, I'm going to take your anal virginity also."

"What? No, please Sir!"

"You have no say in the matter."

She lowers her head and says "Yes, Sir."

"Remember this is position #3."

"Yes, Sir."

I spit on her anus and begin sticking my finger into her anus. She moans but accepts it. I get it into her up to the first knuckle then move it in and out. She's moaning but says nothing else. I remove my finger and check her pussy again. It's soaking wet now. "Your pussy is telling me that my finger in your asshole is turning you on."

"Yes, Sir. I'm so ashamed."

"Why? Many women enjoy anal sex or anal play. Many men too. Even I enjoy having my prostate massaged occasionally. You just have to have your asshole trained well before a penis goes into it."

"Okay, Sir."

"Okay, get dressed and go fix my breakfast. I want two eggs over easy, bacon, toast and juice. Fix your breakfast as well. I'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"Yes, Sir." She gets up and goes to the spare bedroom, dresses, and goes downstairs.

I'm wondering when would be a good time to introduce her to the smallest butt plug. I'm hoping there will be good opportunity and quickly.

After breakfast I tell her to clean the house. It takes her the rest of the morning to clean the house well since I'm a man living alone. At 12:30pm, she calls me for lunch. We eat and I tell her "You've done well so far today, young lady, I'm very proud of you. We'll rest for an hour. Then today is oral sex day. I'll bring you to orgasm with my mouth and hands and then teach you all about how to suck a cock."

"Oh, my," she says.

We sit on the front porch enjoying the day and watching the neighborhood kids play.

At 2:30pm, I grab her hand and say "Let's go take a shower and clean each others' genitals."

In the shower, I wash her pussy well and then tell her "Wash my cock and balls. Wash them good because they are going to be in your mouth." She does a good job and actually kisses the head of my cock when she's done. "Good job, Ellen." She smiles and kisses me. We dry each other off.

We walk upstairs naked hand in hand. Before we enter the master bedroom I say "Position #2 on the bed, Ellen."

She walks quickly over to the bed and lays down on the bed with her knees up and legs wide apart. "Very good, young lady."

I stand at the foot of the bed and look at her. She's looking at me and I lick my lips. She licks her lips. I grab her legs and pull them down to the bed. "You don't need to hold them up now, pet."

I crawl up between her legs and give her pussy a long kiss. She moans. I crawl up farther and French kiss her passionately. I begin kissing her all over again, working my way down her body. I stop at her breasts and play with them and her nipples. I suck on one nipple while I roll, twist and pinch the other one. She groans loudly. I switch nipples and she groans again. I kiss my way down her body. I stick my tongue into her navel, she moans. I then slowly kiss down to her pubic mound.

I kiss down her inner thighs and she moans loudly. I move back up to her outer pussy lips and begin kissing up and down her outer lips. I then spread her pussy lips and begin licking her inner lips. I haven't touch her clit but it is hard and large and sticking out of her clitoral hood about 1/2 inch. After licking and pulling on her inner pussy lips for awhile, I begin tongue-fucking her pussy. She's squirming and groaning loudly now. "Oh, yesssss, Sir, that feels so good."

She's breathing heavily now and I know she getting close. I move to her clit and begin flicking my tongue back and forth across her large clit. "Oh, damn, that's soooo good. Don't stop please, Sir."

She's close now so I suck her large clit into my mouth and at the same time reach up and pinch both her nipples. Her first orgasm begins "Ohhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhh, shit, Ohhhhhh, Myyyyyy, Godddddd." She cums for a minute and then begins to slow down. I'm still pinching her nipples so I release her nipples and the pain of the blood rushing back, restarts her orgasm again "Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ohhhhhh, Shittttt, Godddddd, Ohhhhhhh."

I pinch her clit with my lips and she hits another peak, bucking hard and I loose contact with her clit. She begins to calm down and says "That was fantastic...Oh, my God, John..." She realizes her mistake..."I mean Sir, Oh, I'm so sorry Sir, damn!"

I allow her to calm down and then say "You realize your mistake I see." I pick up the paddle and sit on the edge of the bed. She slowly gets up, resigned to her fate, and lays over my knees. "Hands and feet on the floor, girl."

"Remember the procedure for the spanking,"

"Yes, Sir." I spank her 10 times with my hand. I then pick up the paddle and give her 10 more. She counts the smacks and afterward she says "Thank you for my punishment, Sir, I'm so sorry. The orgasms were so amazing I just forgot."

"You'd better start remembering. If you call me by the wrong name again, you'll get 30 smacks with the paddle. I'm tired of this. You are very smart and shouldn't have a problem remembering what you are supposed to call me and where."

"Yes, Sir, sorry Sir."

"Position #2, Ellen." She jumps up on the bed and gets into position. I go down on her again and bring her to another orgasm orally. She cums really hard this time and I know that the spanking has increased the strength of the orgasm.

"Wow, Sir, that was even better than the other orgasms. Thank you, Sir."

"Yes, young lady, a lot of times the pain of punishment can heighten your orgasm. Now position #1 next to the bed."

She jumps off the bed and gets into position #1. "Very good, Ellen."

I drop my pants and underwear. I grab my cock and show it to her. She licks her lips. I tell her to bring her hands around so she can touch it. "Touch it, play with it." She does. After a minute, I say "Now, run your tongue around the tip. See that strip of skin underneath the head? That is very sensitive. If you flick your tongue over that, it feels really good to the man."