The Dirty Panties

Story Info
Guy desires women's underwear, & what he finds in them.
596 words
3.21
46.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

That women is BEAUTIFUL! I thought, as I watched my next door neighbor hanging up her close. Her name was Carol. She was around 5 ft 4 with bobbed honey blonde hair. The beauty is 22, and has a GORGEOUS body. fairly average figure,(but that's how I like em,)with nice round breasts and a PERFECT ass. I LOVED watching her bend down and grab another article of clothes. Her boobs and ass bounced whenever she moved. I was sitting on my bed looking out the window. I had a telescope that I was suppose to use for star gazing, (and I do,)that focuses right in her back yard. Just as I figured she was done, Carol grabbed a pair of her silk black panties. GOD, what I wouldn't give to see her in those, I fantasized. Finally, she clipped them to the line, grabbed the clothesbasket, and walked back inside. I followed her with the telescope until she slammed the door. I also noticed that she turned off all the lights. Must be going to bed.

"Good night."

Night, Mom."

When I heard her turn off the bedroom lights, I jumped out of bed. I had developed a plan to sneak next door and sniff Carol's panties. I just waited by my bed until I noticed my Mom snoring. I slowly crept out the hall and tiptoed to the front door. I pushed the door open and gently closed it so my Mom wouldn't wake up. Once outside, I glanced next door. All the lights were still off. I walked at a normal pace until I was on her lawn. There, 5 feet in front of me were her panties. I inched my way closer until I was standing right next to the line. Extending my hand, I grabbed the pin and unfastened it. With my other hand, I tugged at the underwear. Here they are. Right in my hand. I bend my head over and took a HUGE whiff of the soft undergarment. WHAT'S THAT SMELL? I wondered. I took another sniff, this time a few seconds longer.

"Shit," I whispered to the night air. "Carol had a bit of an accident. I grabbed a flashlight that I had alone and flashed the light on her panties. Were the hell is it? I looked and decided my mind was deceiving me, when I noticed a brown streak. It wasn't a lot, but enough to make the inside of the silk dark brown. Also, it was making my dick VERY hard. I decided that I was going to have a bit more fun. I laid Carol's undies on the grass and unzipped my fly. Pulling my pants down, my cock sprang to full attention. I grabbed my erection with my hand and started jerking off. "OH, Fuck, yeah. Lick my cock, Carol. Suck it. YES! Shit for me. Make me CUM!" DAMN! I shouldn't have been so loud. Lowering my voice a notch, I started stroking it again. "Oh, yeah. Lick it. I want your pussy. I want to fuck you hard in your cunt and then ram you up the ass. UH!"

"Just what in the hell are you doing?"

Without zippening up, I turned around and was face to face with Carol.

"Shit. Now I'm gonna have to wash those again."

"I..uh, didn't..I mean..."

She stared at me.

She's REAL pissed. DAMN! I hope she didn't tell my Mom.

The lovely women just grinned at me. "You look cold. Why don't you come inside.

Well...you gotta do what you gotta do.

To Be Continued...

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers