The Dirty Weekend

Story Info
Husband and wife try to get away from the kids.
1.9k words
4.33
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers

God, he was getting really horny. Laura had obviously been planning this for a couple of days. The dinner had been delicious, the wine expensive and fruity and Laura herself looked magnificent. Gone were the jeans and slightly grubby t-shirt and, in their place, was a burgundy bustier top and a fitted black satin skirt. She was wearing high-heels and there were seams running up the back of her calves – Oh God he hoped she was wearing stockings.

The children were all in bed and asleep and now Laura seemed to be leading him to their bedroom – but hopefully not to sleep. She sashayed in front of him, her rounded arse and hips wiggling delightfully just in front of his face as they went up the stairs. With every step the split in the back of her skirt parted and showed, oh glorious sight, a glimpse of bare flesh visible over the tight top of a black stocking.

He could feel his cock swelling already, straining against the zip of his trousers. By the time he got to the bedroom Laura was already artfully lying on the bed, displaying herself like a page three girl, her skirt on the floor, her legs apart, her breasts spilling over the tight top of the corset top.

Steve took one look at her flushed face and dark, swollen lips, slightly apart with anticipation. He had no idea how much alcohol she had drunk in order to get herself this excited, or what kind of 'adult' novel she had been reading in the bath and, to be honest, he really didn't care. For the first time in weeks he was going to have sex.

He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks.

For the first time in months he wasn't the one initiating the sex.

He unbuttoned the shirt, pushed it off and started unzipping his trousers.

For the first time in, possibly, years they were both dressed nicely, slightly drunk and prepared to make an effort, not do their usual perfunctory shag still wearing bits of their nightwear.

Dressed like that, sprawled provocatively on the bed, she reminded him of the hot, sexy woman he first went out with instead of the bedraggled, weary, frumpy mother of his children.

He stepped forward wearing only his underpants, his cock clearly visible hard and excited through the thin fabric. Laura leaned forward and pulled them down, freeing his throbbing erection and softly started stroking the smooth, fine skin. Lowering her head she took the tip into her hot, wet mouth. All he could feel was the silkiness of her lips, the slight coarseness of her tongue rippling against him and the growing pressure in his balls.

He stopped her before he came and pushed her back onto the bed. Her glossy hair was dishevelled now, her breasts almost escaping the constraints of the corset and her panties obviously damp. She looked like an abandoned slut, like his image of her when he masturbated. He climbed on top of her, feeling the slippery fabric of her knickers caress his swollen cock and the dampness of her juices wetting his throbbing balls.

He bit her neck, God she smelt fantastic. Sucked her nipples, she tasted amazing. Slid his finger under the elastic of her panties and inside her cunt, feeling it clutch at him, all tight and burning hot. The slick wetness of her pussy easing his way in.

She moaned with pleasure as she felt his fingers enter her one by one. She'd been reading soft porn all afternoon, walking around in her slutty underwear, posing for him like that. She loved how sexy she felt and revelled in her husbands obvious admiration, pleasure and arousal.

She squirmed away as he pulled her knickers off and tried to lick her pussy, she didn't want that – far too intimate and personal. She wanted hard, passionate, animalistic sex. She wanted to be fucked. As she rolled out from under him she turned onto her belly and pulled her knees up so that she was on her hands and knees, presenting herself to him, open, eager, inviting. Her cunt glistening and pink.

Steve almost roared with excitement. He loved fucking like this and they hadn't done it for literally years. Without further invitation he grabbed her hips and thrust his hard cock deep inside her. He was so close already, the whole evening had been a form of foreplay and neither of them needed much stimulation to come. Already he could feel his orgasm building up, his balls tightening in anticipation. Laura was bucking and moaning underneath him, her fingers working busily at her pussy, calling out to him,

"Faster, harder, oh harder, harder!"

She flung her head up just in time to see the door swing open; her youngest child standing there, blanket and thumb in mouth, stuffed bunny dangling from the other, all topped off by an expression of sheer bafflement mixed with terror.

"Ok Steve! Your turn to play horsie now, it's my turn to be the rider!" Laura cried out in the tones of forced jollity she usually employed to get the kids to school in the morning.

Steve halted in mid-stroke,

"Wha'?" he said, utterly flabbergasted by this sudden turn of events, until he, too, looked up at which point he wilted completely.

Laura grabbed up the sheet around herself and reached for her dressing gown while Steve did his best to cover his now limp dick from his 4 year old daughter, still standing there staring.

Unfortunately this wasn't the first time this had happened and was one of the main reasons why their sex was always brief, always perfunctory and always under the covers with the lights out.

Laura was frightened that the sight of their parents copulating might psychologically damage the children for life. Steve was more worried about the psychological damage it was doing to him to be caught violently ravaging their mother in front of their guileless, innocent faces.

As if the current situation wasn't bad enough, Molly's screams and Laura's jollying conversation had alerted the other two children to an exciting situation that they couldn't possibly miss. So now Laura was trying to get three excited children back to bed whilst attempting to cover her corset/stocking/knickerless ensemble with a sheet. Steve was lying, inactive and cringing on the bed, trying to hold the bed-spread over his nakedness whilst, at the same time, keeping it away from the sticky fluid on his thigh.

Obviously it wasn't enough to have them in bed and supposedly asleep with the door firmly shut before they indulged in the full-fat version of their sex life. No, if he wanted his wanton wife back, he would have to take major action.

*****

It was already getting dark as they reached the hotel. They'd been on the road for nearly two hours now and both of them were longing for the journey's end and the luxury they'd find when they got there.

"Nearly there honey," said Steve, turning to smile at his wife while she gazed dreamily out of the car window.

"Good," she said. "I can't believe how long it's been since we spent some time together, just us."

"Me either," he replied. "Not since before Molly was born."

"And now she's nearly 5. Says a lot, huh?" Laura grimaced as she realised how much time had slipped away.

Night had fully fallen by the time they reached Chapel Manor and Steve gave his wife's hand a squeeze as they checked in at the gleaming cherry wood desk and enjoyed the warmth of the fire burning in the huge seventeenth century fireplace. They smiled as they were jolted upwards in the old-fashioned lift. They smiled as they walked down the parquet floored corridor behind a uniformed Bell Boy. And then, as they walked into their sumptuous, king-sized bed, en-suite, damask-curtained room, they grinned.

As soon as the Bell Boy left Laura hurried into the bathroom to titivate, while Steve carefully dressed himself in his best suit, starched shirt and silk tie. When Laura finally emerged to go down for dinner, Steve was flabbergasted. She'd obviously taken this little trip away very seriously and splashed out on a whole new outfit. She was wearing a clingy, silk dress in deep rose pink, her hair was fastened up, her lips shiny with gloss and her legs long and elegant in neutral stockings, the suspenders just visible under the thin fabric.

They walked down to the dining room very slowly, arm in arm, luxuriating in this rare opportunity to be a couple instead of just harassed parents. As they were sitting down Laura slipped her hand into Steve's pocket, then seated herself with a knowing smirk. When he put his hand in himself, he found a scrap of fabric and pulled it out without thinking. There, on the table, lay a pair of very sheer, lacy, pale pink panties. Hastily he stuffed it back into his pocket and spent the rest of the evening feeling them burning into his thigh.

Laura enjoyed the meal thoroughly. She hadn't had to cook it and she wouldn't have to wash up afterwards, or nag Steve to do it! That alone made it worthy of some Michelin stars to her; the fact that every mouthful sent taste explosions through her palate and melted on her tongue in a symphony of sensation was, as it were, the icing on the cake.

By the time dinner was over both of them were tingling with anticipation. Laura from the exquisite sensual experience she had just been through, and Steve from his extreme awareness that his wife wasn't wearing any knickers.

They hurried up to their room, kissing in the hallway, groping in the lift. By the time they reached the bed Laura's hair was falling down, as were the straps of her dress. Steve didn't pause to undress her properly, simply pulling the dress down to her waist and tugging off her bra to reveal her large, plump breasts and delicate pink nipples. He undid his trousers, pushing them down to his ankles and hopped up onto the bed, pulling her with him.

No time for foreplay now, both of them were primed and ready, he pushed her onto her front, she struggled onto her knees, he pushed the skirt up over her hips and shoved his cock hard into her tight, wet, hot pussy. Straight away he was pounding into her, pulling on her hips to give him leverage.

She pushed back onto him. There was no finesse, no time taken. This was the hasty, excited rutting of teenagers. They were both getting close to that exquisite moment of pleasure; Laura's face was screwed up in the rictus of orgasm as she hit that sweet, intense moment she opened her eyes and... horror – the door was swinging open.

There, standing in the doorway was the deputy manager, the concierge and a hotel guest. Hearing Laura's screams and squeals the guest had thought the worst and alerted the concierge who had called the manager and now they all stood there staring as Laura knelt there, breasts hanging free, her husband fervently humping her from behind whilst yelling,

"Yeh, I'll ride you baby, oh yeh, no kids, oh..."

Too late he realised Laura had stopped participating and looked up to see why.

"My turn to play horsie now Laura" he cried in a high shrill voice, before coming all over the bedspread.

EmeliaBell
EmeliaBell
104 Followers