The Disciplinarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well ...," he said chuckling, "it sounds strange when you say it, but ... yeah ... that's essentially right."

We laughed for a bit and then he said, "I want you to know this is the first time I've gotten involved with a discipline client. The whole discipline thing isn't just a way to ... you know ... meet people."

"I know," I replied. "Somehow I just sensed that."

"Good," he whispered. "Now I have a question."

"What?"

"Which is better? Cucumber or sausage?"

I laughed and walloped him with a pillow.

Variations on the Old Routine

The next several days were easy on my feet because I just floated everywhere. Well, it felt like that any way. New love has that effect. Every day after work, I rushed to Mickey's apartment. We made dinner together or went out and then we'd make love until late and then fall asleep in each other's arms. In the morning he'd drop me at my place where I'd wash and change and head off to work. That first weekend, I basically just lived with him.

One day after dinner he told me that he had to go to Africa on business for a couple of weeks.

"Will you call me every day?" I asked

"Actually, I won't be able to," he explained sadly, "I'll be in a rural area where there isn't any telephone and no wireless connections. So no calls and no texting either. But I'll think of you constantly."

Over the next few days, he packed and made other preparations for the long trip.

The next Wine and Fantasy evening was scheduled for the time when he would be away and I assumed that we'd just cancel it; but a couple of days before he left, Mickey said Angie, Jennie, and I should go ahead with it.

"But," I pointed out, "after what we've been doing with you the last couple months, a plain Wine and Fantasy evening like we used to have would seem pretty tame."

"Then don't have a plain one. Do things a little differently. Tell you what, why don't I come up with some variations to the old routine?" he offered.

"Such as what?"

"Give me a day or so to come up with a few things," he said.

He was lost in thought for a couple of minutes, then a smile spread on his face.

"Yes," he whispered, almost to himself, and then added louder, "how 'bout I send separate ideas to each of the three of you? That way the things I suggest to you will come as a surprise to Angie and Jennie, and what I send Angie will come as a surprise to Jennie and you, and so on."

"So I'll only know about a third of what's in store for me." I replied, "That would certainly add some tension to the evening."

"Even better," he said, warming to the subject. "What if you don't know anything about what's in store for you?"

"How so?"

"I'll appoint each of you to be the master of one of the others for the evening," he explained. "I'll give you instructions for what to do with the person that you are the master of, but one of the girls will be the master of you and you won't know what instructions I send to your master."

The next day, I relayed the proposal to Jennie and Angie. They were intrigued and we all made some jokes about which of us would be the toughest masters. Our general consensus was that none of us was really "master" material. Nevertheless, they agreed.

I saw Mickey off at the airport the next day. (He was letting me use his car while he was away.) When we kissed goodbye, he gave my left bun a quick little squeeze.

"I'm glad someone will be keeping this warm while I'm gone," he whispered.

From the plane, he sent me two e-mails. The first one also included Jennie and Angie on the "To" line. It said:

Each of you is the master of one of the others and each of you has one master.

Soo May is Jennie's master.

Jennie is Angie's master.

Angie is Soo May's master.

I will email each of you separately with detailed instructions about how you are to treat the person you are dominating. Here are some instructions that apply to all three of you.

You will take turns reading Literotica stories. When Soo May is reading, Jennie will be giving Angie discipline. When Jennie is reading, Angie will be dominating Soo May. When Angie is reading, Soo May will be the boss of Jennie.

His second email was addressed only to me. It said:

You are the Jennie's master.

Tell her the day before the Wine and Fantasy that she is to wear her tightest jeans. Also, tell her to buy a standard sheet of 9 x 11 inch sandpaper at a hardware store and bring it with her.

Whenever Angie is reading a story, if the story only includes hand spanking, then you do nothing; so Jennie lucks out. But if there are any implements used in the story, such as paddle or hairbrush, then you reenact the story as closely as you can and use the same instrument on Jennie; and you give her the same number of swats as the person in the story gets, up to a maximum of three swats per story. Also, Jennie must be dressed or undressed exactly as the person who is being punished in the story. If the fictional person has her pants down, then Jennie must lower hers. If the fictional person is completely nude, then Jennie must be also.

You can take my satchel which has a switch in it. Angie, of course, has ping pong paddles at her place and hairbrushes.

By the way, you don't have to whack your hardest, but don't go too easy on Jennie. Angie will be under instructions to report to me if you just give "symbolic" swats. If you do, then when I get back I'll be giving you what you should have given, Jennie. I hope that's clear. And when you are reading, you make sure Jennie doesn't go too easy on Angie. If she does, report it to me when I get back.

As soon as the Wine and Fantasy begins, you order Jennie to take down her pants and put the sandpaper inside her panties with the rough side against her bum. She must then pull her tight pants up and fasten them. Whenever she is not being punished by you, she has to keep the sandpaper in place.

Angie will be your master. I've sent her instructions. She will tell you what clothes to wear to the evening. You must obey her.

A day before the Wine and Fantasy, Angie called me.

"Soo May, these are Mr. Daniels' instructions on what you should wear tomorrow night. First," she continued, "your top should be something that does not hang farther than the top of your hip bones, like a baby-T."

"OK," I said, "Anything else?"

"Your bottom should be those new super tight women's sweat pants that are all the rage, if you can find a pair in your size."

"I can tell you right now, they don't make them small enough for me. Those things aren't really used for athletics," I explained. "They are sold to women who have good butts, or think they do, and want to show them off. But no parent would dress a little girl in something like that, so they don't make them in the girl sizes that I have to buy."

"No problem," Angie said. "Mr. Daniels anticipated that that might be the case, so he gave an alternative: just wear tights, with no underwear. Wear short-shorts on top of those. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it. I'll see you tomorrow."

We said goodbye.

To be continued in chapter 5 which I expect to upload about a week after this one.

12