The Disciplinarian Ch. 07

Story Info
She makes a humiliating near-nude run in front of guests.
5.9k words
4.2
53k
12

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the earlier chapters before you read this one. Otherwise, it won't make much sense. Also you'll find it a lot more erotic if you first understand who these characters are and where they are, physically and emotionally.

Corner Time, But with a Very Special Corner

"I've got it!" Jennie spoke at last. Her smile, I mean the wicked smile, was back. "I'm going to have you do some corner time while the rest of us finish our DVD," she continued. "That should be about another hour."

I knew what "corner time" meant from dozens of Literotica stories. There is only one corner in my bedroom that doesn't have furniture in it, so sniffling and with my head bowed, I moved toward it. Even as I walked, aftershocks of my spanking continued to send flashes of pain in my rear and my hips jerked in response to each one, much to Jennie's amusement.

"No, no," she said when she could talk without giggling. "Not that corner. I have a very special corner in mind for you. It's in the laundry room."

"The laundry room?" I asked. "Why the laundry room?"

"I told you," she replied. "There's a special corner in there. Now, you're going to have to cross the living room to get to it in front of Robby and Angie. I'll let you wear panties, but I'm going to pick them out."

With that she went to the second drawer of my dresser and began pulling out underpants and tossing them on the top.

"Where are your G-strings, Soo May?" she asked, "You know: thongs."

"I don't have any," I pointed out accurately.

"Oh, that's right," she said, "You wouldn't, would you? Until a couple of weeks ago you haven't had a boyfriend in years."

Bitch! I thought, but all I said was "Were you really going to make me walk out there in a G-string?"

"Yes, but I'd have let you cover your rear with the mittens," she said innocently, as if that would have been a great mercy on her part. She then continued to hunt through my undies until, at last, she handed me a pair with dozens of thin, horizontal stripes in all the colors of the rainbow. "Well, these will have to do," she said.

I recognized them. They were "super hi-cut bikini" style, the kind that go all the way up to your waist, but have no sides, so they cover the front and most of the back with two deep "V" shapes; but, except for the waistband itself, they leave your flanks bare. I put them on and confirmed in the mirror, that sides of my buns were visible ... and bright pink.

I looked up and saw that Jennie was staring at my chest. I knew she was trying to decide whether she was going to let me wear a top. I was not surprised by her decision.

"The undies are all you need," she declared, "you've got nothing but nipples on top anyway, and you can easily hide them with just one arm."

Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! I thought.

Then she strode to the door and flung it open.

"OK, you guys," she said to Robby and Angie, "Soo May is going to have to spend the next little while in the laundry room thinking about her disobedience."

"Ok, roomie," she looked at me and pointed her finger into the living room, "off you go to the laundry room. I'll be there in a minute."

I started to walk toward the door; but, mortified, I stopped and restarted several times. Finally, just before I stepped into Robby's view, I stopped again. I put one arm across my chest. Now, what to cover with the mitten on the other hand, the rainbow stretched tautly over my mons or the bare skin of one flank? I opted for the rainbow. So holding the mitten against my crotch I stepped past Jennie into the living room.

Robby, who had not yet seen me without a top, hooted with amusement at my state of undress. I instinctively stopped and crouched a little; trying to reduce, by a smidgeon more, the amount of my bare flesh that he could see. This had the effect of pushing my bum out toward Jennie who was behind me.

Smack! She gave me a swat with her hand, saying "Hurry it up! Get to the laundry room!"

"Ow!" I squealed and jumped forward, much to Robby's enjoyment. As I did so, I inadvertently turned one side toward him and he got a glimpse of the uncovered part of my bum, including its pink splotch.

"What the hell?" he asked. "Her butt is red! Is that from spanking, Jennie?" But he didn't wait for an answer; he just threw his head back and laughed.

My face turned as red as my rear and I dashed for the laundry room. As I passed near Robby, I turned a bit and moved sideways to keep my bottom turned away from him. Then, once past him, I did my backward walking thing until I got to the laundry room. I slammed the door shut stood there breathing hard. I realized that I was sniffling from embarrassment.

I heard muffled voices in the living room and soon the DVD started again.

"I'll be right back," Jennie was saying, and seconds later, she came into the laundry room, closing the door behind her. She glanced at the dustpan we kept hanging on a hook.

"That would make an interesting spanking instrument," she mused more to herself than to me.

"Ok, Soo May," Jennie continued, changing the subject and placing her hand on the dryer, "this is the corner I had in mind."

"Huh? What corner?" I asked.

"This corner," she smiled that evil smile, and she looked at her own hand on the dryer.

That's when I realized that her hand was on one of the top front corners of the dryer.

"I don't get it." I said, shrugging in puzzlement.

"I want you to lie down on the dryer for your corner time," she explained. "You'll lie at an angle across the top of it with your head by this back corner and your pussy over this front corner. Your legs will be dangling on either side of the corner."

"Why not just have me kneel in a corner like they do in all the stories we've read?"

"You'll see in a minute. Now get up there."

I put my hands on the top of the dryer to boost myself up. As instructed, I lay face down across the top with my crotch on the front corner that Jennie had selected. My face was at the opposite corner. My feet did not reach the floor so my legs dangled and the corner forced my legs slightly apart. Given the layout of the small room, my butt was pointed toward the door.

Good Vibrations

Then, to my surprise, Jennie reached over me to grasp the timer control of the dryer. She set it to one hour and then pressed the 'On' button. The familiar hum began. Like most dryers, it tended to shake and vibrate a bit when it ran.

To my questioning look, she explained, "The vibration will be good training for you. You need to resist the urge to play with yourself without permission. Now turn your face toward the wall. I'll send Robby home when the movie is over and then you can come out. In the meantime, you stay just where you are and remember that we can hear the dryer in the living room, so don't even think about turning it off."

With that, she stepped out and swung the door closed. I looked backward over my shoulder to watch her go and verify that the door really closed completely. Then I lay the side of my head down on my mitten-clad hands.

So there I lay, draped salaciously over the dryer wearing nothing but my super hi-cut rainbow panties and the naughty hands mittens. The realization that my ordeal was nearly over calmed me and my eyes dried. I reviewed the night's events in my mind.

Jennie and Angie have certainly taken to domination with enthusiasm, I thought. Neither is the maestro that Mickey is but each has certainly learned a thing or two from him ... Building up my humiliation in stages ... Making me ask for each part of the spanking in front of Robby ... Allowing him to see me half naked. ... It was so— so— ... so embarrassing ... uh ... And making me lie on this rattletrap dryer to test my resistance to temptation! ... ah ... Now that's a clever twist worthy of Mickey! Yes. And it's a hell of a test, too. Yeah, this dryer has nice little rhythm to it. It's also gotten very warm. I can feel the warmth against my belly and my nipples and my pubes. The shake is so relentless ... so ... mmmmm ... so insistent ... yesss ... it just goes on and on ... unnnnn ... shaking and

Bam! Bam! I jerked up suddenly and looked around, but I was alone.

Bam! Bam! Bam! It was the movie playing in the living room; a gunfight.

What? What am I doing? No! No! Mustn't! Must think about something else. Taxes! Yes, think about taxes. Let's see. They're due in April and ... um ... there are different tax rates for different people. Yeah. That's right. Depends on how rich you are. But some rich get away with hardly paying any. It's not fair. They should be punished. Little people are punished if they don't pay their taxes, but rich people get away with it. They should be punished too. They should be sent to jail and ... and ... and spanked ... yeah, spanked good and hard. That's what would happen to me, if I didn't pay my taxes. I'd be spanked ... spanked hard ... by Mickey ... yeah, Mickey would spank me. He'd say, "This is for your own good, Soo May." And then he'd spank me ... mmm ... He'd spank me right there in the courtroom ... nnuuh ... with people watching ... Yeah, and Jennie would pull down my pants and underwear ... unnnn ... then Mickey would make me lay myself across the judge's bench ... with my mons on one corner and my legs dangling down the sides ... and he'd spank me on my bare butt ... yesss ... he'd spank me long and hard while the bench vibrates ... mmmmummm ... and gets hotter and hotter ... Judge Robby watches and laughs at me

A loud car crash on the movie in playing in the living room interrupted my thoughts.

Damn that was close, I thought, I almost broke the rule again. Damn vibrating dryer! Must think about something that's not sexy. Not taxes. Taxes are too sexy, apparently. What? What? I know! Tractors! Yes, farm tractors! They're use to pull things in farm fields, like plows or reapers or whatever they call them. They're big and noisy and smell like gasoline. And the farm hand drives them and pulls his plow along one strip of the field and then back in the opposite direction. Up one strip and down the other. Up and down. All day. It's hot. It must be very hot sitting up there in that tractor ... plowing. Up and down, up and down. I know I'd be pretty hot, if I was a farm hand, sitting up there all day, bouncing along on that tractor. Noisy, shaking, old rattletrap of a tractor ... uh ... Up one strip and down the next. Back and forth, relentlessly. Bouncing and shaking ... um ... I'd want to stop for a drink, but you can't quit early. Nope. You have to finish the job. Just because you're hot doesn't mean you can stop before your work is done. Nope. You have to stay right there on that insistently vibrating tractor ... mm ... until you're finished. Otherwise, you get in trouble. Yeah. The farmer gets pretty angry if the farm hand stops before the field is plowed. ... un ... He might fire the farm hand, especially if the farm hand is a lazy grown up girl, a lazy little Chinese girl that he hired by mistake because she looks like a boy. He'd be so mad when she turned out to be a lazy grown up girl who stops to get a drink before the job is done. Yeah. The farmer would be furious at her. He'd fire her, for sure, but not only that ... nnn ... he'd be so mad that first he'd spank her. Yeah, he'd grab her hand and drag her to the barn where the other farm hands are working. He'd push her over a bale of hay. Face down. And then he'd wallop her on the seat of her overalls with a stick. ... ungah ... He'd swat her with it until she cried. And then he'd make her take off her overalls and top and run across the farmyard and into the farmhouse wearing only underwear while the other farm hands laughed. ... ummmm ...

Wait! No!! Mustn't do this! ... ungah ... Must stop. Yes. I will stop now ... in just a second. Just one more second or two of pleasure ... and then ... I will ... stop ... ummmm ... It's OK, really, the movie won't be over for almost an hour ... nnnhuuh ... I can enjoy myself a little longer ... mmmmhhumm ... OK. That's it. Now I really have to stop. ... Oh God! ... I mean it ... But actually, you know, I could bring myself to climax. Jennie won't be in here for a long time. ...oooohhh ... It's better if I come anyway. If I don't come now, I'll be tempted by this damn vibrating dryer for the rest of the hour. ... huuhhh ... But if I come now, then I'll be satisfied. Yeah. Then I'll just be able to lie here and wait for the movie to end. Yeah, that's the perfect plan.

So where was I? Oh, yeah, the lazy girl runs into the farmhouse wearing nothing but panties. ... oooooohhhhhh ... That's where the farmer's wife, Jennie, drags her into the bedroom. ... nnnnmmmm ... She spanks the naughty farm girl over her lap ... oh! yes! yes! ...

At this point, I pushed up my upper body to rest on my upper arms and ground my pubes into the corner of the dryer. But I wasn't aware that I had done this. I was still deep into my fantasy.

Then she pulls down the girl's underwear and makes her stand by the bed and bend over. ... mmmmmmuuuuuummmmmm, feels so good ... She spanks the girl with a hair brush until the girl is twisting and moaning. ... nnnnuuhhhuummmm ...

Without realizing it, I pushed up with my mittened hands and straightened my elbows, curving my back. My legs also straightened and splayed out to the sides. Now all my weight was on three points: my two hands and my pubis. I found that if I wiggled my hips a little my clitoral hood rubbed against the dryer surface.

Then Jennie calls another farm hand, named Robby, into the room to watch ... oh, oh God, ooww unnnhuuhmm ... while she gives the naughty naked girl a thorough going over with the hairbrush. ... mmmmmmuuuuuummmmmm .... When she's finally done, the naughty girl must remain bent over with her hips jerking and her butt muscles spasming. ... nnnnuuhhhuummmm ... "Look at that," Robby says, "look at how her cute little boy buns are churning!"

"MMMMMMUUUUUUMMMMMMUUHHHNNN!"

I came powerfully: my body shuddered, my teeth clenched, my eyes squeezed shut, and my hips bucked rapidly against the top of the dryer. Finally, I collapsed breathless, lying across the top of the dryer in my original position.

WHAP!

A sharp burn of pain sizzled over the whole surface of my buns. I jumped, more from surprise than pain and looked over my shoulder. Angie was standing behind me looking cross and holding the big dustpan in her hand. And ...

Robby was standing right behind her.

Unexpected Guests and a New Hat

He was staring transfixed at my rainbow-pantied bum, a smile of pure bliss was frozen on his face.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, and I threw my two mitten-covered hands back to cover the exposed sides of my butt. "Get out of here! Get out of here!" I yelled at Robby.

But he seemed to have gotten used to the idea that Jennie and Angie were 'the boss of me' on this night, so he ignored me and continued to stare with that stupid grin on his face.

"Angie," I cried, "make him leave!"

"Alright, Robby," Angie said, after a pause that seemed to me to last forever, "Go out and wait in the living room. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

He backed away slowly, his eyes fixed on me, until he bumped into the door jam. Then he seemed to slow down even more, trying to squeeze out every additional second of watching me in my humiliating post-self-pleasuring state. Finally, Angie impatiently pushed him the last foot and pulled the door closed.

She put the dustpan back on its hook, saying as she did so, "This would make for a pretty good paddle, but I don't have time to use it on you anymore tonight."

"That reminds me of why I came in here in the first place," she continued. "A couple of friends of Robby's that Jennie and I have never met called him. Long-story-short, they're coming over in a few minutes just to see the last bit of the movie and maybe chat for a bit over beers. We're still going to send you to your room when the movie's over, but our guests will be here when we do."

Then she paused and looked at me shaking her head, "I don't know what we're going to do with you, Soo May. You are so ... so ... insatiable!"

I just hung my head in shame and said nothing.

"I'm going to turn off the dryer," she said as she reached past my head and pushed the 'Off' button, "since its obvious now that that is a test you cannot pass. But you have to stay in this position lying on the dryer until Jennie or I come and get you after the movie. Oh, one more thing before I go."

With that, I felt her grab the waistband of my panties on both sides. In one quick motion, she yanked them to my thighs.

"Stick your legs out straight," she commanded.

I did so, and she swept the undies down my legs and off my feet, leaving me stark naked, unless you count the oven mitts.

"Oh, good grief!" she exclaimed. "Look at this, Soo May, look at this!" She held my panties a few inches from my face. The crotch was soaking wet. I just looked away again, my face on fire.

"Sheeesh!" she said. "I don't know what— ... wait, yes I do!" And with that, she pulled the waistband of the panties wide and jammed them onto my head so that the damp crotch covered one ear and the back panel covered the other side of my head. She hooked the waistband of the open flank beneath my chin like the tie of a bonnet. My face was visible through the open flank.

"That," she dubbed, "is your shame bonnet."

"You keep it on your head until Jennie or I tell you to take it off," she added as she headed for the door.

"Wait, Angie, um ... how much did you see; that is, I mean before you swatted me ... how— how long had you been in here?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"When I opened the door, you were just saying 'oh, yes, yes' and then you moaned and then you said 'feels so good'," She explained. "I'm not sure when Robby came in, but it must have been right after that. Since I'd opened the door, he could hear you moaning and he probably sprinted over here to see what you were doing."

I sniffled and hung my head. They had not only seen me climax, they had seen me rise up and stiffen and spread my legs and wiggle my hips on the dryer.

Angie left, but, explaining that I couldn't be trusted not to play with myself, she left the door open a crack.

All I could do was lie there and whimper at my degradation: a humiliation that was almost entirely my own fault for violating Mickey's order not to play with myself, not just once, but then a second time even before I'd completed my punishment for the first time.

Not five minutes later, I heard voices in the living room. The other couple had come. I heard Robby introduce them: Brad and Dani were their names. Through the slightly open door, I could catch bits of the conversation in the living room. Robby had wasted no time apprising his friends of what had happened so far, and I don't mean in the DVD.

"... she did what?!"

"... yeah ... asked Jennie to spank her ..."

"... but why would ..."

"... boyfriend told her not to play with herself ... Jennie caught her ..."

"... Oh, my God! ... embarrassing for her ..."

"... then kept coming back, asking for more ... on bare ... hairbrush ..."

"... Ha! That's just incredible ..."

"... not pretend ... could hear her moaning ... saw pink on her butt ..."

"... then ... go to laundry room ... only wearing panties ..."

"... Snigger ..."

"... Angie caught her playing with herself on dryer ..."

"... are you serious? ... pressing her fun button? ..."

12