The Disciplinarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it feels good!" she replied wantonly. "Please, rub my pussy!" she begged desperately.

Nick continued to flick his fingers against her clit and his pumping increased. His hips slammed into her pelvis over and over again, hard and fast.

The sounds of wet skin slapping together filled the room, providing an erotic symphony for their ears.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel whimpered, "I'm gonna....fuck... I'm going to cum!"

"That's it sweet girl, cum for me! Cum on my cock!" Nick shifted her legs up so they rested on his shoulders.

Nick pumped faster, feeling the familiar tightening in his stomach and he approached his own release.

With a pinch of her clit, Rachel lost herself in the waves of pleasure that rocked throughout her sensitive body, she howled in pleasure, flashes of bright lights shooting through her.

"Yes!" Nick snarled, "I'm going to fill your sweet pussy with my cum baby!"

Nick continued to pump hard while his hot seed spurt into her, causing another orgasm to rip through.

Rachel ground her cunt against Nick while his release continued to spill out of him. She could feel every drop pulsing through her, every burst sending a wave of pleasure.

Nick wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body tightly to his, just allowing them to caress and stroke each other, making the sensations last as long as possible.

"That was... fuck," Rachel couldn't form a sentence.

"Yes," Nick agreed.

They continued to kiss and fondle each other, the hard fucking turning into gentle touches.

"What now?" Rachel asked, hoping against hope that this would not be the only time she was able to enjoy the man inside her.

"Well, Miss Swan," Nick began as he continued to pepper her face with sweet kisses, "I think that I will need to continue with this form of discipline with you several times more."

Rachel smiled, very happy at what Nick was telling her.

"As a matter of fact, I don't envision your discipline ending any time in the near future," he continued. "and I believe that our next session should begin later tonight, in my bed."

"Oh, Mr. Harris," Rachel cooed, "I cannot wait to see what you have waiting for me tonight."

The End

12