The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started to move his hips, then began to pant, until with an exhaled gasp he began to come, spurting his semen into the mouth that continued to work on him until he lay quiet and still. Normally she doesn't swallow, but she must have done so on this occasion because she went on and on, nuzzling at his cock until he pulled it away; she even tried to lick the tip as he moved out of reach.

Louis picked up a short, fat, dildo and as Geoff carefully withdrew his semen-coated cock, squeezing the last drops out and into her cunt, he pushed it quickly into her, telling her he was sealing in all the goodness so that it could do its work - it was so fat that her lips were stretched wide around it and there was no possibility for any of the fluids to escape so long as it remained in place.

He held the dildo pushed deep inside her, holding the base, which he was twisting as he pulled in and out in small movements, but hardly withdrawing it, and all of the time he was stroking the tip of the buzzing vibrator lightly across her clitoris. She had only just come and was still on the high sensitivity post-orgasmic plateau, so I guessed that it might be possible for her to come again within a short time, although this was not something she had ever wanted to do before despite my many tries and suggestions. Geoff lay down next to her and started to kiss her eyelids, mouth and breasts, muttering something into her ears, kissing and nibbling them, licking her neck and nipples, and all the time returning to whisper whatever it was that was turning her on more and more as Louis continued stimulating her with the toys and his fingers between her buttocks.

"Oh, ah, god I'm nearly coming again, don't stop, oh god yes I am, I'm coming again, ah, ah, god it's so, ah." She was breathing hard and twitching, until finally she sagged back and lay still, getting her breath back, with her eyes closed.

They left her to lie on the bed, spreadeagled and still plugged with the dildo, whilst they both left the room. After about 15 minutes she looked like she was asleep and it was, perhaps, another 10 minutes before they both returned, although it seemed longer. When Louis took hold of the dildo and started to withdraw it, she opened her eyes and smiled dreamily at them, saying, "All your juices will escape now."

He pressed her distended lips together saying, "There is nothing left, you have absorbed it all." At which she sighed and smiled again.

"Are you up for the internet challenge?" Louis asked.

She looked at him, puzzled, and replied "I don't know what you mean?"

"You didn't see any other women take the internet challenge when you were on our website?"

"No."

"Well, the members that have been watching you choose activities from a list, we take the three most popular and ask you which one you want. You can decline them all, or choose one, depending on how adventurous you are feeling and then afterwards everyone watching gives you a score out of ten. It's a lot of fun for everyone and there is a league table of points." He turned to Geoff. "Who's at the top, now?"

"Jennifer, with 74."

"Ah, yes, Jennifer, she really goes for it." He gave a wave to the webcam, saying "Hi, Jennifer, if you're there, see you again soon," then turned back to my wife and asked, "How about it then?"

"Well, let me see. What have I done this weekend that I've never done before? I've had sex with two black guys, including my first-time anal, whilst being watched by who-knows how many on the internet, I'm not using any contraception and I've been filled with semen over and over again whilst I'm probably ovulating. Unless I take those pills I'll soon be pregnant. I think I'm pretty much up for anything." She looked at them defiantly and added: "Talking about anal, I enjoyed it more the second time and expect I'll be getting it again during the challenge?"

Geoff laughed as he told her the three choices: "In no particular order, the internet want to you to do... The Dungeon, The Machines or The Shop"

"Tell me about them."

"Well, you have to choose, without knowing the details, that's part of the challenge, then we will take you to the appropriate one – none are far. But you can guess what happens in the Dungeon - and it will leave marks that may take a week or so to fade. The Machines are controlled from the internet and are very popular with both the members and the challengers. The Shop has a lot of interesting things to try."

"I'll go for The Shop."

"OK, then go and get showered and be ready to leave in an hour. We'll go and have some lunch on the way."

"What should I wear?"

"That depends on how many points you want to get."

"I get the idea. My husband's always asking me to go out without underwear, I imagine you're no different!"

It was true, for years I had been suggesting that she didn't wear knickers when we went out, but she had only ever done it once, when we were on holiday, and then had been upset when I hadn't noticed. It occurred to me, just then, that,I had occasionally said to her over the years that if she wanted to have sex with any other guys, I wouldn't mind so long as it was just sex, but she had always said she didn't want to. Now that I had seen her do it, and even do things she had always refused, I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Annoyed? No. It had turned me on, and I wanted to see more, I wanted to see their cocks stretching wide her arse again, I wanted to see their semen running out of every part of her body. Their sperm inside her. That made me think again. Why was she having sex with no contraception? She didn't want any more children, certainly didn't want a baby when our own children were in their late teens. It must be a biological clock thing – she knew that in a few years she would be in the menopause – and she had said it was a real thrill when they came inside her, that must be it, and she hadn't had that thrill for many years, with me, because of the vasectomy. What did I think about it? I didn't want her to get pregnant, but it always turned me on when she was turned on, and she had been ecstatic when they spurted their sperm into her waiting womb. I wanted her to push herself beyond the 72 hours, I wanted her to risk it all and I wanted her to want to go back next month and do it again, and the month after, and the month after that, to keep risking it and maybe one day the pills won't work, or she will be so overcome with lust that she doesn't take them until it is too late. If she doesn't miss her period this time, that is. And in a few months' time, maybe I will suggest she goes to the 'health spa' for a week; after what I had seen so far I knew she would never take the pills so long as she was with them. Perhaps she will just stop taking any pills with her, maybe that would increase the thrill for her, not being prepared at all. If she doesn't get pregnant after a year, well, maybe the thrill will wear off.

I had been thinking all this whilst they untied her and she had disappeared through a door. She reappeared almost an hour later, wearing a dark red expensive-looking dress, faintly patterned with meandering white lines. It had straps tying around her neck and was quite short, but cut at an angle, with a piece hanging down to one side. She looked great, classy but provocative, and her breasts were barely covered by the material of the dress, which was giving some support although she clearly had no bra.

The two guys reappeared and she posed for them hand on hip, looking very sexy, with her nipples poking through the material. She grasped the shorter side the dress and pulled it up a little until she was almost, but not quite, showing her crotch and said, "Will I do?" then walked across and put her arms round Geoff, kissing him, and as she reached up to him and lifted her arms, the dress rode up so that he was caressing her bare backside on the shorter side. They took her hands and led her out of the room, barefoot.

The cameras all went black as they turned out the light. I had no way to know when to expect them back, so just left the PC running and went out myself, as I had to get some things from the town and on the assumption that they would be gone at least 3 or 4 hours. When I got back, it was all still blank – I hadn't missed anything - so I turned the speakers up high and sat down to read a book until they reappeared. It was night-time before I heard any noises and I looked up in time to see the two guys walking into the room, with my wife just behind them.

She leaned against the door frame and brushed her hair back from her forehead. "I need to be in bed" she said, then when they turned towards her, continued, "no, just for sleep," then lifted one one leg and stood on the other, looking down at her crotch, "my god, it's still running out of me," she said, holding up a wet finger she had stoked along the inside of her thigh.

"It was just incredible. I never expected anything like that, and I was so turned on the whole time, from the moment in the restaurant when the waiter came to take our order and you cupped my breast inside the dress with your hand" - she nodded at Louis - "I thought I would die from embarrassment, but then it was so erotic being fondled in a public place, even though we were tucked away in the corner. And when you made me part my legs so the waiters could see I wasn't wearing knickers, then Geoff slipped his toe into me under the table, even though I could see them watching, I just wanted it so much. If you had said you were going to screw me on the table I would have let you. But I was wondering about the video that Stuart made, will I get to see it?"

"Yes, just download it from the website when you get home. He'll probably have uploaded the first one by now, and you'll be clocking up some points once a few of the members have watched it."

"Oh." She looked shocked, then laughed at herself, "of course, they've been watching us the whole time anyway. I'm so tired. I need a bath and then you can take me to bed."

She walked across to the bathroom door and I realised that I hadn't thought anything of the fact that she had arrived back naked, even though both of the guys were clothed. They both went out of the other door, leaving the room empty.

I went back to their home page and selected the link to 'videos', finding a new page there and inside there was a note saying 'files uploading' but one of them had already completed. I saved it to my hard drive, but it was very large and would take some time to download; it was still downloading when she emerged from the bathroom and they all went to bed; the last thing I saw before the lights went out was my wife in the centre, with their arms draped across her body. I wondered how much sleep she would get.

The first thing I saw when I ran the downloaded file was the shop window; she was standing on the pavement outside, facing the camera with Louis standing behind her. The window was blacked-out, but had writing on it saying 'lingerie, adult toys...' etc.

"Meet Evelyn," said Louis, to the camera, "she's about to decide if she's going to continue on into the shop or if she wants us to take her back." As he spoke, he reached around and cupped both her breasts in his hands, rubbing her nipples between his fingers. "What's it to be?"

"I'll go in."

He reached around, lifting the hem of her dress and pushed his fingers between her legs.

"Open your legs."

She parted them slightly and he pressed his fingers inside her; the cameraman bent down and zoomed in.

"Are you sure you want it?"

"Yes."

Geoff held the door open and she went through.

Inside was a typical sex-shop with display cabinets containing various toys and accessories; magazines and movies; lingerie and outfits. There were a number of customers browsing and they all turned to look at her as she went in. Louis and Geoff greeted the black guy behind the counter as a good friend and introduced her to him.

"So what would you like to try first? How about some nice sexy underwear?" he asked, bringing out a number of items, holding them up for her and placing them on the counter.

She picked up some flimsy semi-transparent knickers, holding them up to the light and saying, "These won't cover much."

Louis pulled up the front of her dress.

"A bit more than at present."

She blushed and pulled it down again, casting a glance round to the other customers who were all looking on with interest.

"Try them on, with the matching bra," suggested the owner, "and don't be shy, it's not as if we haven't seen it all before." He gestured to a screen mounted on the wall where a movie was playing. She blushed crimson when she saw it was herself kneeling on the bed with Louis' cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy.

There was a changing room in the corner and she cast a glance over to it, but he laughed and said, "It's not for you. Just take that dress off and I'll hang it up for you."

After a moment of indecision, during which she looked at Louis and Geoff, she did as he asked, quickly peeling the dress over her head, standing naked whilst he hung it on a rail, then handed her the underwear. "Try those on and give us a twirl, then a few of the others, see which you prefer. You can keep the ones we like best. And then you can try out some of the toys for us."

One of the customers came over and introduced himself. He looked like he kept fit and was about 25 years old, with short black hair in very tight curls and when he smiled he showed a neat row of brilliant white teeth. He ran his fingertips down her bare back and she shivered slightly, then he said "and when you've tried all the toys, you can try us. I can't wait to fuck you, Evelyn."

The movie file ended, but I had already started to download the others so I was able to keep watching. The next file overlapped slightly with the first, so I heard him again, then her reply.

"I, I, don't know..."

"It's OK, they have all been tested the same as you and us," Louis interrupted, "and Guys, Evelyn here isn't using anything, so every time you come inside her it's the real thing and she wants as much of it inside her as she can get." He cupped her mound then began stroking through her lips and her clitoris, bending forwards to kiss as he worked his fingers in her, then he ran them up through her hair, leaving a trail of juices on her skin and started to circle, then pressed his hand flat against her belly.

"Oh god, that's turning me on."

"Now are you going to show off the underwear?"

"Yes," she answered quickly and turned to look at them – until then she hadn't really seen how many there were. She bent down and put on the knickers, then the bra and they turned her round, getting her to walk about amongst them and look in the mirror. The shopkeeper had set a pile of underwear on the counter, so she removed the bra then hooked her thumbs in the knickers and pulled down one side a little, posing for them before slowly sliding them down her legs and off. He held out another pair, then deliberately dropped them in front of her; she got the message and bent right over to retrieve them.

This continued for quite a while, with her really getting in to it and stripping very provocatively; she tried on some crotchless ones and they got her to sit on the counter with her legs apart, then there were stockings and suspenders; camisoles; leather and rubber. Sometimes one of them would help her on or off with them, always taking the opportunity to run his fingers into her crotch or to touch her breasts - and she was loving it.

When all the clothing had been done she sat naked on the counter again, with her feet on the edge and knees drawn up, whilst the only white guy sucked alternately on her nipples as he stroked his fingers into her. "Time for toys," announced the shopkeeper, standing a variety of dildos and vibrators in a row next to her. My wife picked up the nearest and handed it to the guy, who immediately applied its buzzing tip to her sensitive spot, making her gasp and lean backwards on her arms, opening her legs wider for them all to see.

They each chose one of the others and took turns in using them on her and in her, one was lubricated and teased around her tight and wrinkle anus when she leaned well back, with another in her pussy that they worked alternately or together, but whenever she said she was nearly coming they would stop until it passed, then start again until she was begging them not to stop, but they could tell from the way she moved and breathed and took her to the edge time and time again. From over by the back wall they uncovered and dragged a large padded table, which looked like it was covered with leather and they lifted her onto it so that she could lie down with her head at the height of their hips and they continued teasing her until she was pawing at their trousers, trying to undo them.

"Screw me, just screw me now," she asked, and the young one, whose name was Art, spoke up first.

"All of us?"

"Yes, oh god, and you first, hard and fast," she insisted.

"In your cunt or arse?"

She hesitated at using words she never normally used. "In my cunt. Fuck me in my cunt."

He told her to undress them all and she climbed down again and did so quickly, with shaking hands, whilst they finger-fucked her as she moved amongst them, then she was lifted back onto the table and they spread her legs. But instead of climbing up and going plunging straight into her dripping lips, as I though he would, Art stood in front of her with his massive erection and began teasing her clitoris with the vibrator until she was begging for it again.

She was squirming and lifting her hips, she had a cock in each hand, stroking them as they all stood round her in a circle. She looked at them all and said nothing but the look in her eyes told them what she needed.

She knew what they wanted and she said it now, "Both; fuck my cunt and arse, but fuck me now for god's sake," and she spread her legs wide as he knelt between them and guided his cock into her. It was fast and furious that first time, but he had the stamina of a man in the prime of his twenties; he had her legs on his shoulders and round his back; he had her kneeling, from behind; all the time they were cheering him on. She came long before he did, but when he did she cried out and said she felt it. As soon as he climbed off her the camera zoomed in on her crotch, briefly showing the white strings of semen, before she was filled again with another black cock.

This went on with them each taking a turn, until it was the white guy, who made her turn over, pressed a large dollop of lubricant into her rosebud and on himself, then positioned the tip to penetrate her. She was so turned on that she never made any comment, but pressed slowly back onto his pole and he began a slow rhythm whilst she sucked one of the others, occasionally grunting when he thrust deeper or harder.

"I thought I wouldn't confuse the issue," he said, and she stopped sucking and turned towards him with a questioning look on her face. He reached round and put his hand on her belly, looked into her eyes and said, "just in case you get pregnant, so you'll know it's black." Then he picked up the pace until he came, his juices spurting harmlessly deep inside her.

She had been sucking the long, thick black cock of the guy who replaced him until he was on the brink and as soon as he got behind her he began slapping hard against her backside as he coupled with her kneeling form, getting ready to add his own seed to that of the others, in its rightful place.

The white one kissed her, saying, "Don't forget to take your pills, because he's going to be filling your belly any moment and this could be the one."

I had never known her to orgasm from anything I had said, and whether it was a coincidence I don't know, but she came then and he had to hold her quivering body up by the hips for his final strokes, then she collapsed onto the padded surface, leaking and breathing hard.