The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 11

Story Info
Her date with Danny turns into voyeur's delight.
9.9k words
4.69
28.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria snagged another french fry from Danny's plate and smiled at him. Her chicken Caesar salad had been good, but this restaurant had excellent fries. Danny lifted his soda up to his mouth to finish the last sip. He had treated her to dinner, and the two were exchanging light banter.

She had been amused -- and delighted -- by his suggestion that they go on a date. She had been having sex with her yard boy since the beginning of summer, even offering herself as a sex slave to him and his friend Brian to entice the two men to have sex with each other one afternoon. They had taken her dare and had since fucked her every way imaginable for two months, even sharing her with friends.

It was her best summer ever.

But despite the fact that she had been having daily sex -- and raunchy sex at that -- with them, they hadn't ever really gone out. She had done things in reverse: Sleep with them first; get to know them second.

So here she and Danny sat, sharing a dinner at a local restaurant. It was a casual burger place, but she didn't expect an 18-year-old to have much sophistication. Maybe she'd take her two lovers to a nice restaurant at the end of the summer. She was teaching them how to be animals in bed: Teaching them a little sophistication along the way wouldn't be a bad idea.

She and Danny had talked about this and that and the other thing, as you do on a date. She asked if he had any thoughts about what to study in college. History, he had said. So they talked about that. She had been a history minor in college. He asked her about her job, and she told him she was an administrative assistant at a law firm. It was funny. Danny had already fucked her for months, and tonight would be no exception. He had a ton of photos of her in slutty poses. He had arranged for her to strip for and have sex with his friends Stan and Greg for a full day. But here they were acting like they were on a second date.

Danny excused himself to go to the bathroom, and she looked around the restaurant. Families, mostly, but there were a few teenage couples scattered about. She imagined she and Danny made a curious sight: She was youthful looking, and it's not as if 30 was old, but anyone could tell that Danny was on a date with a much older woman.

She swung her gaze around again, and she noticed a man two booths down looking at her. He quickly averted his gaze back to his wife and two daughters. She smiled. She was used to it. Her 36C breasts, shoulder-length black curls, and pretty face caught men's attention when she looked her worst. Tonight, with a tight light green cardigan stretched over her breasts, a bright red lipstick on her mouth, and the glow of a well-fucked woman lingering around her, she hoped she looked ravishing.

Danny came back and she leaned forward. She pushed her arms under her breasts to show off a nice amount of cleavage.

"Don't look too quickly," she said in a soft tone, "but there's a guy two tables down checking me out. He is so jealous of you right now."

Danny leaned forward and looked down her sweater at the swell of her breasts. "I don't think he's the only one," he said in a tone matching hers.

He jerked his hand and knocked his napkin to the floor. "Oops," he said. He leaned over to pick up the napkin, and she saw his head tilt to the left. She played with the top button of her sweater, and out of the corner of her eye she saw the dad looking at her again. Danny came back up, napkin in hand.

He leaned forward again. "You kind of feel sorry for him," he said. She raised an eyebrow. "He's out to dinner with his wife and kids, and here's this total looker sitting two tables away." She smiled at the compliment. "And you know there's a part of him that's thinking of what it would be like to go home with you instead of them. Wondering what you'd look like naked, in bed, with your legs spread, waiting for him to fuck you."

She felt herself warm. She loved it when he talked like this, and smiled at the thought of him two months ago, blushing and stammering as she seduced him.

"Maybe he's going to masturbate about you tonight," Danny continued. He knew she found it irresistible to picture guys jerking off while imagining her. Her pussy juices began to flow a tiny bit.

"You don't know," she said. "His wife could be a total athlete in the sack. Maybe she gets down on her knees, naked and wet in the shower, and sucks his dick every night, and he won't have any energy left to jack off." Danny shifted a bit. Two could play this game.

"Hmm, maybe," he said. "So maybe we need to give him a bit more fuel for his fire."

He leaned back in his chair and scooted over on his bench.

"What are you wearing under there?" he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she asked back with a grin.

"I would," he said. "Why don't you look at Family Man back there and undo the top button of your sweater?"

She managed to not let out a little moan as he ordered her to expose herself. She looked directly at the man and reached her hands up to the small button at the base of her neckline. Slowly, she undid it. The man gulped.

"C'mon, Gloria," said Danny. "That's all you're going to give him? Open up that sweater a bit. Give him a nice look at your tits." She was breathing hard, and she slowly pulled her sweater open a bit, exposing the crests of her breasts.

"Very nice," said Danny. "And you know what?" She looked at him. "He's not the only one looking now." She flushed a little bit and darted her eyes around the room. Men around her had all noticed the activity and were doing their best to look at her without being noticed. It wasn't working. Some of the women they were with were looking at her as well, some with angry faces.

Danny leaned forward again. She leaned in toward him, and he looked down at her much more exposed breasts.

"I still want to know what you're wearing under that," he said with a glint in his eye. "And I still can't quite tell." He leaned back. Her pussy juices were out in full force now as she exposed herself, however slightly, to a room full of men and women.

She looked at Family Man again and lifted her hands. His wife was talking to him now, and he was doing his best to look at her while keeping Gloria in his field of vision. She undid the second button down, and pulled her neckline open a bit more. Her red lace bra with black lace trim came into view, with her breasts swelling above the cups. A just-visible hook on the front of the bra held it together.

She glanced around again. The guys around her were staring more openly now. She saw one wife kick her husband under the table.

"Well, I guess that answers that," said Danny. "And I know you well enough to know you're wearing matching panties under that skirt." She had on a white, knee-length, pleated skirt that moved in swishes as she walked. And yes, red lace panties with black trim covered her pussy, narrow strings arcing over her hips to connect the small front and back triangles.

"I think I'm ready for the next part of our date," he said with a smile. If it involved sex, she was, too. Danny stood up and held out his hand to help her. She took it and lifted herself out of the booth. He leaned in to kiss her cheek and then whispered in her ear.

"Unhook your bra to give Family Man a nice peek," he breathed along her neck.

She turned slightly to face Family Man, and then lifted her hands to her bra. His wife, oblivious to his distraction, kept talking. She unhooked the front of the bra, and spread her sweater again to reveal the chasm where her large breasts pushed against each other. The wool still kept her breasts from pulling apart.

Danny took her hand again and led her out to his car, a five-year-old gray Honda Accord. Probably a hand-me-down from his parents, she guessed.

He opened the door for her and she sat down, fanning herself slightly. He got in on the other side and leaned over to her, turning her face toward him. He slid his tongue into her open lips, and she kissed him passionately. She was horny. She wanted his dick right now. He slid his hand into her sweater, and she moaned as his fingers coursed across her sensitive nipple.

"Want to come home with me?" she asked as he pulled his lips away.

"I have other plans for tonight," he said. "I thought we could drive up to Inspiration Point."

She laughed, and he looked at her. "I haven't been to Inspiration Point since," she said, "well, since I was a teenager." He shrugged and pulled the car backwards.

As he pulled out of the parking lot and turned on to the avenue, he adjusted his rear-view mirror so that he was seeing her reflection in it.

"It wasn't very nice of you to laugh at me like that," he said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Danny. It just brought back a bunch of memories. I wasn't laughing at you; I promise."

"It's not like I can take you home with me, you know," he said. "My parents aren't going away like Brian's did."

"I'm sorry, Danny. Really." She simpered and turned towards him. "I hope you'll let me make it up to you."

"Oh, I think I can come up with something," he said, turning his face to grin at her before looking back at the road in front of him.

She settled back in her seat.

"In fact," Danny suddenly said, "why don't you finish unbuttoning your sweater?"

She smiled and moved her hands up to her buttons for the third time that evening.

"Can you see me in the mirror?" she asked. He nodded.

She began slowly undoing the third button from the top. Then the fourth. At each button, she opened the sweater as far as it would go. Her breasts, still loosely covered by her bra, were fully exposed now. She undid the fifth button. Finally, she undid the last button and let the sweater fall open. Around her, cars zoomed past, but they were going too fast, and it was too dark, for them to see much of anything.

Then they came to a red light. A car pulled up next to them, blaring out a hip-hop song as the beats shook Danny's car.

"Flash those big tits at the car next to us, Gloria," said Danny. Oh, god, she thought, she was so horny. She couldn't believe he was making her do this.

She turned to the other car and grimaced. She wasn't going to have to get their attention: Two young black men sat in the car, staring at her. She grabbed the edges of her sweater and the still-unhooked bra and pulled them wide, jiggling her breasts at them. She couldn't hear them, but they were clearly yelling something. The driver spun his hand around in a circle, and she rolled down the window.

"Those are some nice tits," he shouted.

"Thanks!" she shouted back.

"Give them another shake for us, honey," said the passenger. She wiggled her torso at them again, and they hooted.

"You are one lucky son of a bitch," the driver shouted to Danny. Danny nodded happily. The light changed, and he pulled forward. Gloria settled back in her seat.

"Maybe I should have them come with us, huh, Gloria? Brian told me about your party on Friday. Maybe we should do it again? Get a bunch of guys together to fuck you silly? Brian said you took all that dick like a champ." She moaned a little. On Friday, Brian had brought seven men to her house. The eight guys had fucked her for hours.

The light ahead of them turned red. The hip-hop car came up on her right and the two men in it were already looking at her.

"There's a pen and pad of paper in the glove compartment," said Danny. "Get their number." Oh god, she thought. This was what she got for agreeing to be a sex slave.

She rolled down her windows, and the two men in the neighboring car were already whistling at her.

"Can I get your phone number?" she said loudly across the dividing lane. She held up her pen.

"Fuck yeah, honey," said the driver. "Why don't you hand me that pen and I'll write it down for you. She reached her arm out.

"I can't reach that," he said. He was keeping his arms in the car. "Lean out and hand it to me." Clever move, she thought. She unbuckled her seat belt and stuck her chest out the window. Her breasts dangled down between the cars as he took the notepad.

"Stay there and I'll write it out for you," he said. The car behind theirs honked loudly, and she heard more shouts erupt from it as they rolled down their window.

"Show us those tits!" said the passenger of the car behind Danny's.

"You heard him," said Danny. She grimaced again, turned slightly -- leaning out of the car like this was an odd angle -- and pulled open her sweater. More hoots from the car behind her.

The driver of the car next to her held up the pad of paper, and she leaned forward again to grab it.

"You get tired of your boyfriend, there," said the driver, "and I'll show you what a real dick is all about."

The light turned green, and she settled back into her seat, buckling herself in and rolling up the window.

"What do you think, Gloria?" said Danny. "Should we give them a call? Tell them to pull into some parking lot so we can fuck you on the hood of the car? Would you like that? Bent over with your tits against the metal and a dick between your legs? It's a nice idea." She felt herself getting wet again. "But I kind of like having you to myself and just giving all these guys masturbation fodder," he said. She sighed in relief a little. A night fucking strangers all over town was not what she had anticipated. She knew she had agreed to do anything Danny wanted, but that would've been tough.

Danny changed lanes into a left-turn-only lane.

"You're getting on the freeway?" she asked. "Inspiration Point is over that way," she said as she pointed to the hills.

"I know where it is, Gloria," he said. "But I thought a quick trip on the freeway would give you a chance to give me a blowjob." What was it with guys wanting blowjobs while driving?

As he pulled onto the freeway, Gloria unbuckled her seat belt again and then repositioned herself so that her knees were on her seat and her face was over Danny's lap. Thank god he drove an automatic, she thought. The last time she had done this -- for her ex-husband, in fact -- the stick shift kept jabbing her in the ribs.

She unbuttoned his pants and fished his hard dick out from under his boxer briefs. She licked the head and Danny moaned. Then she slid his stiff cock into her mouth and pushed her head down onto it. "Oh, yes!" he cried out.

She heard cars zooming around then as her head bobbed up and down on Danny's dick. After a few minutes, Danny adjusted his foot and the car slowed a bit. She kept sucking.

Suddenly she heard a truck honk its horn behind her.

"I think that trucker is digging the sight," said Danny. She bet he was. Her ass up high and her head in Danny's lap, bobbing up and down.

"Why don't you flash him, too," said Danny. She moaned around his cock and then pulled off it to sit up in her seat.

She looked up at the truck driver keeping pace with them. He glanced away from the road and smiled down at her. He quickly looked back to the road and gave her a thumbs-up. She blew him a kiss and then pointed to her exposed chest, which was once again partly covered by her sweater. He nodded, and she grabbed her sweater again and opened it wide, letting him see her naked breasts. It was dark, so he wouldn't be getting a great view, but he'd be getting a pretty good one. She jiggled herself for his benefit and got another thumbs-up and grin.

"Okay, Gloria, back to the blowjob," said Danny. She turned away from the truck and began to bend over again.

"Actually, take your skirt off first," he said. She moaned at the thought of herself bent over Danny's dick as a stranger checked out her almost-naked ass. This had long ago passed out of second-date territory.

She sat back up and looked at the truck driver again. She pointed to her breasts and he nodded again. She gave them a big jiggle so he'd be sure to see them swaying. His head flickered between looking ahead at the road and looking down at her. Then she moved her hand down and pointed at her crotch. He nodded enthusiastically. She moved her hand down to the hem of her skirt and began to pull it up. Up and up and up, until he could look through the window and see the red lace panties with the black lace trim. He honked his horn again in appreciation. She slid her hand between her legs and stroked her wet pussy for him.

She leaned forward, letting her breasts sway, and reached behind her to unbutton and unzip her skirt. She lifted herself off the seat and tugged down. Once her skirt's waistband was down far enough, she sat back down and tugged it all the way off. She sat there in red lace panties, an unbuttoned green cardigan, and an unhooked red lace bra. Danny's dick was rock hard as he looked at her in the rear-view mirror, and she imagined the truck driver was having a similar reaction.

She waved to the truck driver again and turned toward Danny. She got up on her knees again and slid her mouth back over his dick. He moaned.

"You liked that, huh, Gloria? Liked giving him something to jack off about? Maybe we should let him have a turn with you. Imagine if I made you write 'Follow me' on your chest and we led him to some nearby exit where I'd send you up to his cab and let him fuck you. I'd tell him he could fuck you any way he wanted for as long as he wanted." She moaned around Danny's cock as she imagined it. While she wasn't really in the mood to fuck strangers all over town, the thought was still pretty hot.

He slid one of his hands onto the back of her head and began to push her down. She let his cock slide over her tongue and down her throat.

"Yeah, sounds fucking awesome, doesn't it?" said Danny. "Or maybe we could take him to a truck stop, and he could just tell all the other truckers there that you were waiting in his cab. Would you like that?" He was pushing her head down and then letting her come up for a second before he pushed it down again. He was rock hard.

"When Brian told me about your gangbang, I was so jealous. I want to see you getting hammered by a big group of dicks. Brian hit eight; maybe I could get twelve. Or twenty. Would you like that? More dicks than you can count stuffing into you? A long line of men waiting to fuck you?"

She moaned around his cock some more. Her pussy was gushing as he talked to her and pushed her head down his shaft some more.

Suddenly, he tensed and pushed her head down as far as it would go. She breathed through her nose and caressed his dick with her tongue. A squirt of hot semen went down her throat. Then another. then another.

He kept her head in his lap as she sucked him dry. Only when his cock began to soften did he let her up again. She sat up and looked at the truck driver. She winked and blew him a kiss, and he honked his horn again, giving her another big thumbs-up. How he had managed to stay on the road, she didn't know.

Danny slowed and let the truck pass him. He merged behind it and then into the rightmost lane. He exited at the next off-ramp. No truck stop orgy for her, she guessed.

"God, Gloria," he said, "that was fucking awesome. I mean, Jesus, I can't even imagine how hot that looked from up in his cab. If I were driving along and saw someone like you with your clothes off giving a blowjob, I'd pass out on the freeway."

"You liked it, baby?" she asked. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Just wait until we get to Inspiration Point. I'm so horny; I just want to crawl in the back seat and have you fuck me. Over and over again. I want you think of all the nasty things those guys in the car and the truckers might have done to me, and I want you to do them all."

"You're all warmed up, huh?" he asked. "Well, we've got about fifteen minutes until we get up into the hills, so why don't you play with yourself for a bit. Get yourself nice and wet for me."

"Oooh, I thought you'd never ask," she said. She slid her hand down the front of her panties and pushed her fingers into her pussy, which was sopping wet by now. The show she had given the truck driver had made her horny as hell.