The Divorcee and the Yard Boy Ch. 12

Story Info
Her ex-husband is forced to watch as her lovers abuse her.
6.2k words
4.57
36.2k
19
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was close to an orgasm. She was stretched out on the dining room table, Brian's dick pushing into her pussy and Danny's shoving into her mouth. Her black curls were matted from her sweat and from a bit of cum that Brian had shot into them earlier while he was aiming for her face. Her tits bounded back and forth as the two young men thrust and thrust as hard and as fast as they could.

Brian began to cum and she moaned around Danny's dick. She was so close! But her moaning caused Danny to start cumming. He shot twice into her mouth and then pulled out to shoot a final burst across her tits.

"Oh, god," she said, as she writhed around, "please let me cum!"

Brian grinned at his friend. "What do you think? Should we let her?"

"No, I think she has to work more for it," said Danny.

She yelled in frustration. She had promised to be the two boys' total sex slave for the summer after they had acted out a bit of gay male porn in her bathroom. She had been fucked by them, their friends, and total strangers in every hole, every position, and every place imaginable. But they had become so used to using her for their pleasure that they no longer even bothered to worry about her orgasms. In fact, this afternoon they had explicitly told her that she couldn't get herself off. And they were taking long breaks between fucks so that the cresting wave wouldn't break.

"Anything!" she shrieked. "I'll do anything!"

"You've already promised us that," said Danny. She pounded her fist against the table.

"Yeah," said Brian, "you've been a great slut for us. I can't wait to show your pictures to all the guys in my dorm next month. Or the fraternity I'm rushing." She moaned again. Danny and Brian were leaving for college in two and a half weeks. That was when their official arrangement ended, but fucking the two guys all summer long had made her wonder when they'd be home for break. Brian was going to UC Berkeley, just 60 miles north of her. Danny was going to UCLA, which was a lot farther, but not so far that he wouldn't be up for a long time.

"But we're running out of ideas," said Brian to her. "So why don't you come up with the nastiest, sluttiest thing you can imagine that we haven't done yet, beg us to do it to you, and, if we like it, we'll make you do it, and then we'll let you cum."

Suddenly the doorbell rang. The three of them started at the noise.

"But first," said Danny, "go get the door." The two guys laughed.

She didn't even have to ask if she could throw on the black baby doll that was tossed to one side of the table. She knew them well enough to know what the answer would be. Not that it would have done much good anyway: It was made from sheer fabric and cut to just below her hips. It tied together loosely in the front.

Well, she thought, maybe her visitor would make her cum. She figured the boys would make her fuck him. Or her.

Maybe that's what she should suggest, she thought, as she scooted off the table and began to walk to the door, Danny's cum dripping along her breast. Hire a call girl, and the two women could go to town on each other for their audience.

She flung open the door to the glaring afternoon light. Her eyes focused on the person on her doorstep, and she went cold.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she said to the man with the short black hair, green eyes, and two-day-old beard. Her ex-husband, Bill.

He was clearly startled to see her answer the door naked, but he recovered quickly. "I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you were doing, baby," he said. His eyes roved down her body, hungrily. "Seems like you're doing fine," he finished, licking his lips.

"Leave, Bill," she said, ice dripping from her voice. "You had your chance, and you threw it away." She swept her hand down her naked, sweating body. "You can think of this when you're fucking the little blond tart."

"Aw, don't be like that, baby," he said. "Carol and I are through. She wasn't a real woman like you." A year ago, she would've been on her back for Bill the moment she saw him. He was great in bed, and the two had been passionate lovers long after they got married. But she had never cheated on him: He had betrayed her.

He started to step in. "Hey, baby," he said, "let's forget that and have some fun. You're already dressed for it." He leered. "Though I tend to like you with a little bit more on." She had an extensive set of lingerie and sexy costumes, and Bill had enjoyed every piece of it. He liked it best when she was not naked but down to one little slip of a garment while he fucked her.

"No, Bill," she said, and put her hand out to stop him and push him gently back to the door.

"Aw, c'mon, Gloria," he said. And he stepped back in.

"No, Bill," she said again. "You had your chance, and now it's gone."

He got an angry look on his face and stepped in again, grabbing her wrists and shoving her back against the wall. She smelled alcohol on his breath. She let out a shriek.

"I don't think so, baby," he said, as his hand groped her tit.

"Hey, what the fuck is going on?" she heard Brian's voice from the hallway. Finally, she thought.

"Who the fuck are you?" said Bill.

"No, who the fuck are you?" said Brian. He came down the hall, his ripped physique glistening with the sweat of his exertions with Gloria. She felt Bill shrink back a bit, even though Brian was stark naked. Bill was fit, but nothing next to Brian, who was not only younger by 12 years but also a water polo player.

"I'm her husband," said Bill with a smirk.

"You mean her ex-husband," Brian said. "And it didn't sound like she invited you in," he finished, putting his hands on his hips. The unexpected gallantry made Gloria warm a bit. She'd have to think of a good way to repay him for that.

"Well, this is my house," said Bill.

"Not anymore, dickhead," said Gloria, "you gave it up in the divorce."

"Hey, shut up," said Bill. He still had her wrists locked together. He turned and pointed to Brian again. "And who the fuck are you again?"

Brian didn't flinch. "I'm her lover, and I think you should let her go." He stepped forward again, and Bill let her hands go. He stayed where he was, though.

"Yeah?" he said. "What are you going to do about it?" Brian could easily take him, thought Gloria, but he was pissed off, and Bill was never one to back down.

"What the hell is going on out here?" Danny appeared at the end of the hallway, naked as well and carrying a length of rope. She guessed the boys had been planning to tie her up.

"Jesus," said Bill. He looked at Gloria again. "How many guys are you fucking here?"

"None of your business," she spat back at him.

"Two so far today," said Brian, "but I've seen her take on eight." Gloria flushed. Bill and she had done a lifetime's supply of kinky deeds, but she had only ever had one guy at a time before banging Brian and Danny. And now she was addicted to gangbangs. What did Brian mean, "so far today?" She looked at Bill and went cold again. Not that, she thought.

Bill gaped. "Jesus, you have become a total whore," he said to her. "I hope these guys are paying you well, because you are a fine piece of ass."

"Hey, back off," said Brian.

"Yeah?" Bill repeated. "What are you going to do about it?" He looked at Brian but his eyes flickered to where Danny stood. Brian could take him easily, she thought, but Brian and Danny could give him a solid thrashing.

Brian paused for a moment and then looked back at Danny.

"Actually," he said, "I was going to invite you in."

"What!" shrieked Gloria. "No!" Fucking strangers she had gotten used to; fucking the ex-husband she hated was something else.

Brian looked at her and winked. "Gloria," he said, "tell Bill here about your agreement with us."

She swallowed. "I've agreed to be their sex slave for the summer," she said quietly.

Bill gaped again and looked at the two young men. "Holy shit! How did you arrange that?"

"That's not important," said Brian. "What's important is that if I tell her to invite you in ..." he said and looked at Gloria with raised eyebrows. She felt her eyes begin to water.

"Come in, Bill," she said. Bill grinned and looked at Brian and then at her.

"After you," he said.

She sighed and turned, walking to the living room. Bill and Brian followed behind her, checking out her ass. Bill was sounding more confident.

"Man, I love that ass," she heard him say. "God, the number of times I've fucked that! And amazing every time."

As she stepped into the living room, Brian grabbed a chair from the dining room and plopped it down to one side.

"Have a seat," said Brian to her ex. Danny sat down on the couch, silent as he watched. Gloria didn't know what Brian was doing, but her heart sank as she imagined her ex-husband fucking her again. Even worse, she was so close to cumming that she worried she'd go over the edge with his dick inside of her. Still, that wink had left her confused.

"Gloria," said Brian, smiling at her. "Why don't you go get Bill a drink." She grimaced and turned to the kitchen. She grabbed a beer from the refrigerator -- she knew Bill's tastes -- and brought it out to him. She held it out and he began to reach up his hand.

"Gloria," said Brian. "That's not a very polite way to serve beer. Why don't you bend over and hand it to him? And make sure he gets to feel your breasts." Bill looked up at her and smiled, his hand turning slightly and shaping itself into a cup.

She leaned over and felt a sour taste fill her mouth as his hand caressed her naked breast and played with her nipple. She gritted her teeth. Soon he grabbed the bottle, and she stood up.

"I have to say, honey," he said, "I really like this new you." He looked at Brian. "Tell me about her pulling eight guys in a train."

"Gloria," said Brian, "get me and Danny drinks, too. I think just water given all the sex we've had today." She went back and filled up glasses. She brought them out, and Danny and Brian both massaged her breasts before taking their glasses. Brian had her sit on the couch between him and Danny as he talked about her eight-man gangbang.

She blushed until it hurt as Brian described the night. How he had made her do a striptease in front of the window in her brightly lit dining room, not revealing until she flung open the door, naked as she was now, that there had been seven other guys with him watching her from her dark path.

He described the cum splattered across her body, the sight of three men in her at once while she gave handjobs to two others, and the sight of a beer bottle sliding in and out of her cunt. She began to feel warm as she listened to his description and remembered the night. Even her ex-husband, sitting there with an increasingly obvious hard-on, couldn't diminish the memory of that fun.

Bill shook his head. "Jesus, that's amazing," he said. "I would've given anything to see that."

Brian stood up, walked to the coffee table, and grabbed his cell phone. No, she thought. He had been calling her while she stripped to buzz her phone next to her pussy.

"One of the guys took this and sent it to me," he said. "Take a look."

Gloria then had to listen as she heard Brian's friends whispering loudly as they watched her dance.

"Jesus, she's hot."

"Look at those melons."

"Check it out, the panties are coming off."

"Oh, god, I think I'm going to jizz right here."

"Aw, man," said Bill, "I love her stripteases. She used to do them for me, too. She'd start with her normal clothes, or maybe one of her little outfits, and just slowly undress for me as she danced. Nothing would get me harder, and then I'd just fuck her for as long as I could." She had to admit, Bill could keep his erection going for a long time. What he lacked in quantity next to her spry lovers, he had more than made up for in quality.

"So, tell me, Bill," said Brian. "Why did you cheat on her?"

Bill waved his hand. "I don't know, man," he said. "There was this blond chick at the office, and I guess I was bored and wanted something fresh." Ooh, she wanted to get up and scratch his eyes out for that.

"Bored?" said Brian. "Jesus, it sounds like she was as much a sexpot then as now. How do you get bored with that?" Yeah, thought Gloria.

"Bad judgment," he said with a smile. That disarming, charming smile that had first attracted her to him.

"But I'm ready to make amends now," he said. "I see now that I wasn't enjoying her to her full potential. I mean, jesus, eight guys! I've got a dozen friends who always thought Gloria was the hottest thing around." She admitted the thought made her horny. She could guess some of the friends Bill was talking about, and some of them had filled secret fantasies in her head.

He winked at her. "And, man, I could get a big, fat raise if my boss came over." The cold she felt toward her ex-husband flooded her again. Though she had to wonder how it was different than Brian sharing her with his college-aged friends to seem cooler. But to have it be so calculated rubbed her the wrong way.

"So when can we get this party started?" said Bill. "I mean, I'm her husband, but I'm happy to share her with you."

"Ex-husband," said Brian again, with a slight tightness in his voice. "And it's us who will decide if we share her with you."

Bill looked at Brian and Danny. He smiled broadly again. "Hey, man, whatever. I just want some of that sweet pussy. And I'm sure you guys do, too."

"Before that," said Brian, and Gloria felt her heart sink again, "I have a question for you. What's the nastiest, sluttiest, raunchiest thing she's ever done for you?" Brian leaned back. "We're out of ideas."

Bill paused and thought for a moment. "Well, I've seen her go down on chicks before. That's pretty hot." Brian turned to look across her to Danny. Danny grinned and looked at her. Time to dig up those numbers, she thought.

"Then there was the time we played out that scene from 9 1/2 weeks," he said. "You know the one?" Her current lovers shook their heads. They probably weren't even in Kindergarten when that movie came out, she thought. "With the ice? Man, it's fucking hot. Mickey Rourke sliding ice cubes around Kim Basinger's nipples and under her tight panties?"

"Oh, I know," Bill said, snapping his fingers. "A rimjob. Man, every now and then she'd lay me out on the bed and just slide that sweet tongue up my asshole. God, I thought I was going to cum so much I'd never be able to cum again."

Brian's dick had been getting hard again as he described Gloria's grand night, and she saw it twitch as Bill described her rimjobs. She hadn't done them often, but it was true that Bill had cum explosively when she had.

"Nice," said Brian with a grin. She could guess what she'd be doing soon.

Brian stood up and walked over to Bill.

"Bill, man, I don't know about letting you join us," he said. Gloria had no such uncertainty.

"I mean, you were a total dick to Gloria," he said. "And I've come to like her. Plus, you were clearly being a dick to her when you came in. I don't think fucking her is a good reward for that. Do you?"

"Hey, man," said Bill, "I was just overcome to see her again." She rolled her eyes. Bill could talk his way out of almost anything.

"On the other hand," Brian continued, "that divorce has given me a summer of the best sex I've ever had. And probably will ever have." Wait until Christmas, thought Gloria. Or next summer.

Bill nodded. "I can believe that," he said. "There's no one like her."

Brian stepped behind Bill's chair and put his hands on Bill's shoulders.

"So I think I should let you stay," he said. Bill smiled at her, and her heart sank.

Then she saw Brian push his hands down a bit, and Bill winced.

"But I don't think I should let you join us," he said. "Danny, bring me that rope. We were going to use it on Gloria, but I think I want to make sure you stay seated."

"Hey," shouted Bill. "What the fuck? You can't tie me up in my own god damn house!"

"It's not your house anymore, Bill," said Brian. Danny had stood up. "And if you want to complain, you can either leave, or we can call the police and tell them you forced your way in and tried to rape Gloria."

Gloria smiled back at Bill as her body warmed at the thought. Him forced to watch her as she had sex with her new lovers? Yes, that would be quite fun. And she'd give Brian and Danny one hell of a fucking while he watched, powerless to do anything, his hard-on not getting any relief.

Danny started to tie Bill to the chair. Her ex-husband was still sputtering. Brian turned to her.

"Well, Gloria," he said, "I think it's time for a striptease. Go pick out an outfit and give us all a little show." She smiled and turned to her room.

"And remember," he said as she left the living room, "don't get yourself off. We want you to explode when you finally cum." She groaned. She needed relief.

In her bedroom, she didn't even hesitate to pick an outfit. She knew what Bill's favorite was, and she hadn't yet worn it for her young lovers. To wear under it, she found a simple plain pink thong. Her breast was still sticky from the shot of cum across it.

Before donning her outfit, she had a wicked thought. She grabbed her red lipstick, stood in front of her mirror, and did her best to write "Slut" on her stomach. It was shaky, and it looked like she was still learning to write, but it got the point across. She drew a big heart around it.

When she finally emerged from her bedroom and walked to the living room, she was happy to see that Bill was snugly tied to the chair. His eyes popped when he saw her.

No wonder. The checked blue dress was stunning. Puffy sleeves came a short way past her shoulder. A short skirt flared up atop a mound of ruffles. The skirt floated so high up on its bed of fluttering fabric that you'd barely need to look to see her ass. White tights, topped with lace garters, came midway up her thighs.

Brian and Danny looked at her with open lust. Danny motioned to the middle of her living room between the chair and the couch.

"Oh, baby," said Bill, "I can't wait to see you take that off."

She grimaced and looked at Danny and Brian. They nodded.

"Make sure everyone gets to see everything," said Brian, sipping on his water. So much for her idea of only letting Bill see her ass. She nodded.

Slowly, she began to sway. She slid her hands up to her breasts and squeezed them through the fabric. Then she turned, continuing to sway her torso. She faced her ex-husband and began to bend over. Behind her, Danny and Brian whistled as her pink thong came into view. Bill's eyes were transfixed on her breasts, which filled the gap the dress had left as she bent.

"Do you like my tits, Bill?" she cooed. He nodded.

"You know I do, baby," he panted. She could see his erection forming again. She kneaded her breasts up until they looked like they were going to pop out.

"Oh, good," she said. "Because Danny and Brian are going to have so much fun with them." He frowned.

"Do you remember how my tits felt wrapped around your dick?" she asked, still bent over and still kneading her breasts. He gulped and nodded.

"Oh, yeah, these boys know what it feels like," she said. "They love sliding their dicks so far between my tits that the tip pops right into my mouth." She parted her lips and licked them. She stood and swayed again, turning back to her lovers.

She bent to give them the same show she had just given Bill. "Oh, jesus," he said as he caught a glimpse of her ass.

"How about you, guys? Do you like seeing my big tits?" They nodded. They had seen her strip a zillion times, and had fucked her up and down and back and forth, but they were still enraptured by her slow, seductive disrobing.

She stood up again and slowly slid one of the dress's shoulders down. She lifted the arm in it and tugged the sleeve some more. The dress had plenty of elastic, and in a moment she had removed the sleeve from her arm entirely. She continued to dance and began to remove her other arm. Before long, the two sleeves were off her arms entirely, and her bare shoulders slid up and down as she made a seductive show.

12