The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

Story Info
Patient wants a baby, so the doctor is in again.
23.4k words
4.42
110.4k
36
4

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been relating the moral downhill slide of Dr James Martin, a 51 year old GP, who after many years of dedicated practice, has suddenly exposed his sexual desires to several of his female patients.

This episode deals with the difficulty some couples have in conceiving a child and how the doctor manages to help one couple. There is some degree of cuckolding that may offend some sensitive readers, but it is an integral part of the story.

Warning, like all The Big Bopper stories, there are explicit descriptions of prolonged sexual activity included. If you are likely to find this offensive, then don't read on.

Chapter Nine

How much longer would this go on? Just weeks ago, it had started with me helping a young mother, who was having trouble breastfeeding her baby, by sucking long and hard on her nipples and drinking her warm milk. Fortunately, she seemed to enjoy the feel of my loving mouth suckling from her breasts, but I had run the risk of her reporting me to the Medical Association ethics board. There is little doubt that I would have been struck off for my unorthodox and very sexual cure.

Then, to compound my indiscretion, we masturbated each other to orgasmic releases. My defence of 'she started it' wouldn't wash with any medical tribunal, I was the professional doctor who should have known better.

Of course, it didn't end there. No, I had to go and widen the number of potential complainants who could so easily bring my medical career to a shattering end. There was the young woman who was feeling pain during sex with her boyfriend. I discovered an abrasion on the inner lining of her vagina, so near to her g spot. All I did was to helpfully apply some medicating cream to the abused area and, next thing, I was fingering her to a wild finish.

She even came back the next day for more ... she just demanded it and who was I to deny her? Especially when she gave me a fabulous blow job that saw me blast my pent-up cum deep into her throat.

Deflowering a virgin wasn't beyond the scope of possibilities and I did that with her mother watching on, although the method I used was left open to you readers to judge. Was watching that what caused the virgin's mother to hijack me from the shopping mall and lure me back to her palatial home so she could introduce me to the delights of anal sex that I got to thoroughly enjoy for the first time at age 51.

Blow me down, it was only the next afternoon that another patient stuck her arse in my face and pleaded with me to fill it despite the pain she had been suffering from an anal rape by a neighbour the previous weekend.

Yes indeed, my life as a simple general practitioner had become very eventful, and terrifyingly risky. But could I stop it now? I really doubted it, I seemed to be out of control. Where, for 25 years, I had conducted myself in a friendly and professional manner, now all a female patient had to do was ask for me to examine a sexual part of her anatomy ... and I was obliging with my cock or my fingers.

Somehow, through all of this, I had managed to maintain a normal demeanour when I was around my wife. She appeared not to have detected any change in me, certainly not sexual anyway. We did it so rarely these days that she would not have noticed me being less attentive at home because I was getting it so regularly in my surgery – and on the occasional house call.

House call? Do you remember that? Well, yes I did go back for more ... I know that I shouldn't have, but Victoria Miller called me again, about 3 weeks after I missed my golf game so that I could plunder her arse. She asked could I come around that afternoon instead of playing golf. It turned out that it was a showery day anyway, so I took my chances and cancelled with the other guys so I could go and do Victoria a couple of times.

It was pretty much a repeat of that first Wednesday afternoon. I got there about 1.30, I was primed and ready and I gave her a good old fashioned fuck, getting her off a couple of times before I blew. Then, after a short R & R break in which her fingers did the walking – all over my body – she implored me to give it to her up her arse again. Well, who am I to deny a woman who knows exactly what she wants? So I did ... and it was a wonderful experience yet again.

We had a couple of drinks afterward so that when my wife smelt the alcohol on my breath, I could tell her that the golf game was rain-interrupted, and my golfing buddies and I partook of a few at the 19th hole.

I got home about seven, trying to look shagged out by a wet golf game, but instead looking shagged out by the sexual demands of a 39 year old woman in her prime. Imagine my terrified reaction when my wife greeted me at the front door with "Guess what I found out today."

Holy shit, had she sprung me? How could she? I wasn't at the mall this time, I just drove straight to Victoria's house. What was my facial expression like? Was I giving myself away? I stammered to ask, "What dear?"

My wife had an evil glint in her eye. "I ran into one of your favourite patients and we had quite a talk today."

"Really!" I tried to sound calm and collected, but inside I was almost trembling with fear of being found out. I never wanted her to discover what I have been doing with my patients. My wife has so much faith in me as an upstanding and moral doctor in this community that she would be shattered if she found out what I've been doing. I looked into her eyes ... did she look shattered? I didn't think so!

"She's had something really major that she wanted to come and ask you about ... you know, at your surgery, but she can't pluck up the courage. She and I had quite a talk ... you won't believe this, but I think I've counselled her to go ahead and ask you for a huge favour."

Now I was really curious. The look on my wife's face seemed more mischievous than accusatory, so maybe I was safe after all. "Who are we talking about?" I asked nervously. The name will tell me immediately if it is one of the women that I have been indiscreet with ... at least I know their names.

"Natalie Shaw, you know her, Brian's wife."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Natalie was not one of the women that I had attended to sexually ... not that I wouldn't want to. She is a beautiful red-haired woman of about late thirties. She hasn't been to my surgery a lot, she appears to be a very fit woman. You know the type, she looks like she works out and is tanned, obviously looks after herself, doesn't get colds and flu. She and her husband had even been to a dinner party that my wife attended one night, I secretly lusted after the woman all night long.

"Natalie ... yes, I remember her ... quite an attractive woman, as I seem to recall. What does she want?" Damn, I couldn't accurately describe her as beautiful to my wife.

She was grinning now and I felt much better, even though my cock was so exhausted from being inside Victoria Miller's cunt and arse that it failed to even twitch at the mention of Natalie Shaw's name. I would have expected a response from my cock, given its very recent surges at even the thought of anything sexual. My brain had already begun dissecting an image of Natalie, trying to imagine her naked. As a patient, Natalie had never presented with an ailment that required me to see her nude.

"Honey, you are never going to believe this."

I was starting to tire of this word game my wife was playing. "Believe what, darling ... whatever are you getting to?"

"She is desperate for a child, she and Brian have tried just about everything. Apparently, you referred Brian to a specialist who did sperm counts on him. Now it seems that he might be the problem."

"Really, that's bad luck for them." I pictured Brian too, nerdy little guy, never could understand what that gorgeous woman saw in him.

"Yes really ... but honey, the strange thing is that Brian looks a bit like you, don't you think?"

"I've never noticed!" Now I was really pissed, how anyone – including my wife – could think that strange little guy could look like me. I was fed up with this little episode, I had enjoyed perhaps a couple too many drinks with Victoria and I just wanted to sit down somewhere quiet and watch TV.

My wife persisted, still wearing an evil glint in her eye, "He does you know, not in body shape, you look much firmer. No, just in the face, he looks like a younger version of you."

"If you say so."

By now, my wife had hooked her arm into mine and escorted me into our living room, delivering me to my favourite chair. "Honey, you know that I haven't always been an enthusiastic sexual partner for you all these years."

"Umm!" I replied, now getting curious as to where this was leading and what it may have to do with her running into the beautiful Natalie Shaw.

"Well I haven't, have I? Go on, you can admit it ... I've never agreed to try some of the kinky things that you wanted to do with my body."

"Blow jobs aren't exactly kinky, they're pretty normal."

"But it's all so sticky ... and yucky when you've put it in my mouth."

"That's just it, that's what a blow job is, putting my cock in your mouth, not that I've had that many experiences of it."

"That's what I'm saying, honey. Well anyway, I have felt a bit guilty that you have been deprived of some of those things that other men get to do."

My wife did have a tendency to ramble sometimes, but this was going nowhere. "Darling, what on earth does you not letting me have blow jobs have to do with Natalie Shaw and her husband's infertility? Oh, and the fact that he supposedly looks like me, only younger."

"That's just it, that's what I'm coming to. It all does come together, just listen to me."

"I'm trying darling!"

"They've chosen you, isn't that wonderful? You should be so proud."

"They have chosen me for what?"

"To try to father their child ... they so want a baby and Brian appears not to be up to it. Natalie confided in me that they had both talked about this ... and together they agreed that you would make the perfect father. Well, actually only in creating a baby with Natalie ... that would be it, Brian would be the father when the child was born. Isn't that wonderful, what a nice compliment to you, that they think so much of you and how much you look like Brian, that they would accept your sperm."

I was flabbergasted, how would this come up? Did Natalie and my wife just run into each other while shopping and Natalie said'there's something I've been meaning to ask your husband, will he father my child?'What did it really mean, father her child? Did I have to go to some clinical room and read Playboy magazine while wanking off into a jar? Not something that appealed much to me.

"So darling, how on earth did this come up with Natalie?"

"Well honey, I ran into Natalie in the check-out queue and she said to me that she had been wanting to come and see you in your surgery to ask you a big favour, but she was nervous. She said that running into me was a god-send because she could actually bounce the idea off me because I would probably need to give my approval anyway."

For a moment, I wondered why, but then I realised that the mother of my children should really give her approval if the father of her children went off and did the deed with another woman, even if it was through test tubes.

"Yes, I guess you would, even though I would only be blowing into a jar for her, and donating my sperm."

"Oh dear James, I haven't explained it all, have I?"

"What, there's more?"

"Well, only in the way that you are going to do it. You see, the reason that Natalie is struggling with asking you is that neither she nor Brian want to go down the test tube track."

"What do you mean by that?"

"James, Natalie wants you to make her pregnant the natural way, by putting your penis in her. Damn, you're a doctor, you know how procreation happens."

"But, surrogate fathers don't usually directly fuck the woman that they are impregnating."

"But that's the way that Natalie and Brian want it. I don't know what it is, whether it's religious or something, but she wants you to go to bed with her whenever her body is fertile, and until such time as she falls pregnant. Oh, I didn't do a very good job of explaining that to you, did I?"

"Wow!" Immediately, my mind was swirling with thoughts of having the beautiful Natalie Shaw to myself in bed ... with the approval of Natalie's husband and my wife. Life doesn't get much more perfect than that, does it? I had to not look too excited, "So honey, how do you feel about this? This is big, you know."

"That's what I was trying to tell you before, but not very well obviously. I have always felt a bit guilty that I wouldn't let you do some of the sexual things you wanted to ... I guess I feel that I might have held you back sexually. But on the other hand, you have been so good to me, you're a loving husband who has never strayed, and you've been a great father to our kids. You are a pillar of our local community, someone I am so proud of. You have never put a foot wrong..."

Until recently, I thought. Until I started sucking on the breasts of a lactating patient and finger-fucking another, and so on and so on. How guilty did I feel now?

"So darling, this would be okay with you ... I mean, me going to bed with Natalie Shaw and creating a child with her?"

"I know it sounds strange for me to agree to something like that. It's just that you have always been so much more into sex than me, but you never made me feel bad about that and you patiently went along with doing just the things that I felt comfortable doing. So my reward to you for being so patient and understanding – and not chasing everything in a skirt - is to endorse you to have sex as many times as it takes with Natalie. It would be doing a great service to a friend and you would obviously enjoy some fringe benefit in getting to do it with another woman for a short time."

I reached out my arms to her and she sat down in my lap. I gave her a loving kiss on the lips and I told her, "You are something special!"

"Thank you, honey, I love you. Just don't you get to like doing it to Natalie too much."

I laughed with her, actually wondering how I could fit it in around all of my other extra-curricular sexual activities. "So when does all this start?"

"It can't start until after she comes to see you. Although I told her that I would be okay with it, I said that she would have to do the asking herself. She has gone away to pluck up the courage to come to your surgery and ask you to help her. She doesn't know that I have already prepared you, it's just that I got so excited about what we two cooked up between us that I couldn't wait. I had to see the look on your face."

"Was it worth it, darling?"

"It sure was."

Chapter Ten

Two days later, I scanned down the list of patients booked in for the afternoon session and there she was. The name jumped off the page at me: Natalie Shaw. I struggled through the next hour, awaiting her arrival. At last, I ushered out the patient before and stepped into my waiting room.

"Natalie Shaw," I said quite loudly, wanting to add'Get yourself in here and impale yourself on the end of my baby-making cock.'That would have been crass and extremely bad timing.

I stepped back in the doorway and allowed her to brush past me, leaving a lingering aroma of her fine French perfume to waft into my nostrils. She had dressed up for her visit to see the doctor, she must have thought it deserved something special. She looked immaculate, perhaps more like after-five wear than that worn by neighbourhood 30-somethings to see their local doctor.

"Natalie, so good to see you again, you do not come to visit me nearly often enough. You must be too healthy."

She laughed appropriately, but nervously. "Yes doctor, it does seem to have been awhile. You know, I saw your wife the other day, did she tell you we ran into each other?"

I paused, not having thought out how to answer this obvious first question. I had no doubt spent too much time on planning how to react to her main question. "Err, yes ... she did actually, as I recall. I think she said that she bumped into you at the check-out."

"Well we did..." By now she was lowering herself into my patient chair at the end of my desk. "...But actually we went on and had a cup of coffee. I hoped that she might have discussed with you what I told her." She folded one leg over the other and I watched closely just in case I got a flash of panties in the process.

"No, I can't say she did," I lied, dampening her hope that there might be an easy way for her to ask for what she wanted.

Natalie shuffled about in her chair uneasily. "Oh dear doctor, I don't how to start this." I continued to sit forward, looking at her expectantly, unsympathetically allowing her to struggle to find the words to explain. "Doctor, my husband and I – err, Brian, you know Brian?"

"Yes I do."

"Well, Brian and I desperately want a child, but he has a problem, his err ... his sperm levels are not very good." I nodded, but said nothing, encouraging her to continue. "It seems that my eggs are quite okay, it's just that I need some good healthy sperm to make things happen for us."

"That must be very unsettling for you both, I am sorry to hear that." As I offered my sympathetic words, I reached out and took her hand in mine to convey my support for her. Her palm was sweaty, probably from her nerves at having to ask what she was about to.

I held onto her hand and she continued, although looking away from me briefly, unable to make eye contact. "Oh dear, this is terribly embarrassing, I hope that I don't offend you."

"That would be hard to do, Natalie. I am your friendly doctor, I am here to do whatever I need to do to make things better for you." Now I was encouraging her more, her face brightened and she looked directly into my eyes.

"I am glad that you said that, because I do need ... err, I mean we do need your help specifically. You see, Brian and I both think that he looks like a slightly younger version of you."

"Is that right, I've never noticed."

"Since we need someone else's sperm to father a child for us, what better way than to have somebody who looks like Brian does."

I allowed my face to take on a curious expression, trying to imply to Natalie that I had just twigged as to where this was heading. I must have been convincing.

"You now see what I'm getting at, don't you?"

"I think I might," I told her, easing back in my chair, but still holding onto her hand that gripped mine back tightly.

"Oh dear, this has been so hard for me to ask ... but your wife was so good, she just told me to come on in and see you, and ask you straight out. So I will! Doctor, would you give me your sperm and father our child please."

She let out a lung full of pent-up anxious air. She seemed relieved, but for a moment now, I was anxious. She had only asked for my sperm, had she gone back on the plan to have me fuck her whenever she was in heat to give her that sperm? "Err Natalie, can I get this right? You want me to bottle up some of my sperm so that you can have it injected into your eggs?"

"Yes ... err, actually no ... oh dear, yes sort of. I want your sperm, but I want you with it. Oh, that sounds terrible, I'm glad that Brian didn't hear that. We – that is, Brian and I – want this baby's conception to happen the natural way. We don't want a man's sperm injected through a hypodermic needle into one of my eggs. We both want for me to lie down in a loving way with the man we have chosen and let it happen the way God and nature intended for it to happen. I hope that doesn't change things, would that be okay with you?"

Now it was my turn to let out my anxious breath, "Natalie, I would be delighted to help you both in any way I can ... to help you both start a family."