The Doctor Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes … yes … do that!"

I sucked on her clit, drawing it in between my lips, allowing my tongue to swipe over the sensitive bud and she was breathing hard and panting and moaning. I could feel the throbbing from behind her clit and then her whole body was shaking as she came violently, her arse humping up off the table, her loud cries almost screams that would probably be heard in the waiting room.

I held my mouth against her clit until her body began to calm down, although she still endured little spasms that nearly shook my lips off her. Slowly, I withdrew my two fingers, then I turned my lip lock on her clit into a final kiss and withdrew my mouth too.

"Oh shit, I shouldn't have done that!" I was implying to her that I was filled with remorse, but really it had been one of the most exciting events to happen to me in my surgery. I stood up and looked along her still exposed body, seeking her reaction. There was none immediately, so I pulled the extension of the table back out and gently lifted her legs from out of the stirrups and placed them flat on the table. She opened her eyes and watched me.

I walked up to the other end of the table and looked down into her eyes, desperate to know her reaction. There was no doubting that she would have enjoyed it, she had told me how much she missed oral sex, but she could still become a whistle blower once she was out of my surgery.

She must have guessed what I was thinking, "Don't worry, I won't tell a soul," she assured me, her hand coming up to stroke my arm. "You made me feel very good, it was different … my boyfriend has never used his fingers in me."

"Believe me, that was purely an accident, I was just applying the cream and it sort of got out of hand. Don't worry, you can feel confident coming to me for any ailment in the future, it won't happen again."

"On the contrary, it better happen again. I will never be able to put that cream in myself and I sure don't trust my boyfriend to do it. I'll come by tomorrow after work and get you to do me again … all of it." She gave me a knowing look that implied that she wanted the orgasm with the cream again tomorrow.

"Angela, the orgasm at the end is not part of the treatment, that was just a bonus that happened today because I lost control. I mustn't do that again."

"It can happen tomorrow too, I'd like that very much, thank you!" She rose up from my examination table and swung her legs over the side. I stole one last look at her pubic mound, still exposed. "Can you get my panties for me please?"

I recalled that I had thrown them over the top of the screen in my haste to undress her. I turned around and lifted them down, even bending to slip them over her feet and up over her ankles and calves. She allowed her arse to slide off the table and with me lifting the panties, her pelvis almost slid into them. I left her to secure them tightly and returned around the screen to my desk.

I typed a little more information about Angela into her computer file and by then, she reappeared from behind the screen, fully dressed again. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "That was truly very nice, I feel wonderful now … and thanks for finding out what was wrong with me. I feel much better knowing what it is, and that you can cure me, just with your fingers every night. I'll see you tomorrow."

I couldn't tell her to go get some cream for herself and do it herself. This was another female patient where I had crossed the line and I must appease her whims now until she tires of them, for fear she might go to the authorities. In some places, they might call it blackmail, but I had brought it upon myself.

The following afternoon, I checked the diary in reception to see that Angela had indeed made an appointment … it would be the last one of the day. I was running about 15 minutes behind by the time I got to welcome Angela into my surgery room. I called out to my receptionist, "You can go now Di, no need to be any later getting home … oh, and lock the front door please, I'll take the payment and write a receipt for Angela."

I closed the door to my office and faced Angela who had not sat down yet. "I suppose I should go straight behind the screen and get undressed, like yesterday?" she suggested.

I nodded my agreement and watched her curvaceous body slip around behind the screen, feeling my cock twitch and rise a little, just on the prospect of what was to come.

Angela continued talking to me from behind the screen, "Doctor, I was terribly thoughtless yesterday."

"In what way were you thoughtless, Angela?"

"Well, you made me feel so good with your fingers on my g spot and your mouth on my clit and I did notice that you had a very large erection, but I didn't think to offer to do something for you. That was very thoughtless of me, I suppose you had to have a wank after I'd left … or did you go home and take it out on your wife?"

"Neither actually Angela, I had a waiting room full of patients after our long session. By the time I got through all of them, my erection had gone down."

"Well, there's nobody after me tonight, is there. Maybe I can do something to make you feel good, would you like that doctor?"

I heard the sounds of her getting up on the examination table so I moved around the screen to find her lying there on her back with the sheet modestly draped over her. "Oh shit…" I said as I held up the tube of cream for her lesion, "…I brought the cream but forgot the lube to help ease my fingers inside you."

"Surely you don't need lube doctor, I'd prefer it if you just used your tongue, that's better than any KY. As I told you last night, my current boyfriend's not into going down on me, so I haven't had the pleasure of a man's lips and tongue for quite a while … until last night of course."

She gave me a very warm affectionate smile and her hands came out from under the sheet and grasped a hold of it somewhere near her waist, yanking it up off her body altogether, discarding it onto the floor. My mouth fell open, she was gloriously nude, not even her bra remained. "To warm your mouth up, I thought you might like to start up here," she suggested.

I moved up along the table until I stood beside her head. I bent down and kissed her, starting with a soft lip-to-lip grazing that quickly intensified until our mouths opened mutually and our tongues met. Tonight was going to be more than a doctor-patient consultancy getting a little out of hand … this was about to become full on adultery and I couldn't wait.

Our lips were locked for at least five minutes and the intensity of the kiss was passionate and emotional. My mouth moved down off her face and climbed the slope of one breast until my lips devoured her nipple. Five minutes more at that one, then across to the other for another five. My hand reached out and my fingers touched the slit of her labia, she was wet … very wet and more than ready.

I didn't see her arm drop off the table, the first I knew that she was reciprocating was when I felt her hand touch my rigid cock through my trousers. Not seeing it coming, I must have reacted with a jolt of my body, because she managed to tell me between sighs and gasps, "It's only fair that I get to touch you too." I couldn't disagree with that.

By now, her body was writhing seductively beneath my mouth and my fingers. The fingers had begun sliding in the groove of her pubic mound, slipping up to her engorged clitoris and then down to her already gaping cunt entrance. My lips began to trace down along her naked body, licking her navel, then continuing south until my mouth was competing with my fingers for the best bits. Angela was responding enthusiastically, her arse lifting up off the table rhythmically to offer her pubes for my oral attention while her own hand curled over and her fingers gripped my hard-on tightly.

I twisted my head around, as I leaned over the table, so that my chin was between her thighs and I licked up along her labia lips from bottom to top, ending at her clit where my lips squeezed shut over her little bud. She squealed out her pleasure like a little girl and I continued. Building the momentum as her body responded and an orgasm storm came throbbing up from deep within her abdomen, surfacing in a pounding spasm that had all of her luscious body, except her shoulders and feet, lifting clear up off the table.

In getting my mouth low enough along her body to attack her cunt from around her thighs, I had moved away from the grasp of her hand on my hard cock.

When the crescendo eased and her arse sank back down flat again and her breathing quietened to normal pace, I pulled my face away from her quim, her juices smothered over my mouth, chin and cheeks. "I guess you'd be ready for me to apply the cream now?" I asked, checking on her readiness.

"Go for it," she said, giving me that warm grin, parting her legs a little more to allow my fingers access, "But can you take your penis out first." My own fingers unzipped me and I started to reach inside the fly opening, but she stopped me. My body was back within her reach. "I can get it from here, thanks." I allowed her hand to rummage inside my trousers and my underpants and I felt the air on my hard shaft as her fingers gently removed it and she began fondling it, her soft hand at last touching my flesh. My own fingers were busy opening the tube, and I squeezed some of the medication over my middle finger and inserted it into her cunt.

The next ten minutes resembled the previous day as I finger-fucked my patient to her second orgasm in fifteen minutes, simply by applying internal finger pressure on her g spot while working on her lesion. All the while, her fingers stroked and played with my hard-on, alternating between sliding her open palm along the underside and forming an O with her fingers to push over the ridge of my knob.

Her work on my cock had not been urgent and I was able to enjoy her touch without the pressure of imminent release. Now that she had cum a second time, the attention for both of us was diverted to the state of my arousal. She turned her head to one side, facing me as she lay supine on my examining table, recovering from her highs. "Bring it up here to me," she said, her eyes looking down at her hand holding it.

I shuffled up alongside the table until my body was aligned with her head, my eyes scanning down along her naked body once more, admiring her beauty. She still held my hard cock in her right hand and she pulled on it, tugging on me to press closer up against the table. I could see what was coming and I eagerly pressed my body forward until my cock hung over the table's edge almost within reach of her mouth.

She looked up at me with eyes that said 'I'm about to make you feel good' and I was confident that she meant it. She turned her head back to look at my rampant erection, then she moved her head closer to the table's edge and her mouth engulfed the head of my cock. I stood there watching as the head of my cock was swallowed up inside her mouth and watched her cheeks drawn in as she began to suck and blow on my cock.

It was great to watch, but it was even better to feel her lips and tongue and teeth sucking and licking and grazing the tender flesh of my hard cock as I gave little thrusts at her willing mouth. Boy, she was good and she worked me well, gradually bringing me up to peak arousal only to let my anticipation of release subside, then to build the pressure once more until I was screaming for her to let me cum in her mouth.

She did and I was able to look down and watch as well as feel the effect of that too as my hard cock exploded its release of cum deep to the back of her throat. I watched the muscles in her throat working hard, swallowing my deposit as I ejected still more to replace the first that my cock had jettisoned into her.

My hands reached out to hold onto the table edge as my legs trembled, struggling to hold my body up as I succumbed to her oral milking of my shaft. As her lips finally withdrew along my deflating cock and slipped from my tip, I could see remnants of my cum around her open lips. "You give great head," I told her, "I can't believe your boyfriend wouldn't want that. What a waste of talent."

"I had forgotten how much I enjoyed doing that," she answered, her tongue snaking out to lick up the last bits of cum that clung to her lips. "You looked like you enjoyed it … that was my thanks for what you've done for me, doctor."

Oh boy, was I in trouble if she ever decided to blow the whistle on what I had done to her. In just one month, I had really lost the plot, forgetting the ethics of the true meaning of my calling. Was it this tempting for all doctors … after all, we are mere human beings.

The End