The Doctor Is Hot

Story Info
A new exam technique.
1.3k words
4.18
107.8k
15
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 12/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

My name is Greg, and I am a 38 year old married man. I have a story which I think you will find interesting about a recent encounter with a Doctor.

I needed a complete exam to qualify for a new insurance policy. I do not have a regular primary care Doctor, so I just did an internet search and found a Doctors office near my business. I made an appointment for late one afternoon so I could make it my last stop of the day.

The receptionist asked me to fill out some forms with personal information, and then to take a seat. In about 20 minutes the receptionist said "The Doctor will see you now." She led me down a hallway to an examination room, and I sat down to wait for the Doctor.

After paging through some old magazines for a while, the door opened, and the Doctor walked in. It took me a moment to realize it was the Doctor, because she was one of the best looking women I have ever seen. Tall, slender, beautiful face, elegant hair style. She looked like a model.

She introduced herself, and I will not use her name for reasons that will become obvious. She asked all of the necessary questions to get my medical history, and then asked me to undress and put on one of the silly, flimsy gowns. I did that while she busied herself at the computer.

She asked me to sit on the edge of the examination table, and took my blood pressure, my pulse, and looked in my eyes and ears. She asked me to lie back on the table, and she examined me by touching, feeling, poking, and probing me all over. I have to say that being touched by her, with her beautiful hands, was pleasant.

She said, "Now we have to check for hernia, or testicular cancer. Just relax." With that, she took my balls in her hand, and squeezed and manipulated them for a few minutes. Her demeanor was totally professional, and I told myself to stop thinking about the fact that a strange, beautiful woman was playing with my balls.

The next step was the shocker. She said, "We need to check your prostate. You are reaching the age where this is a regular part of any examination. I think you already know that it has to be checked through your rectum." I knew what was coming, and I was apprehensive.

I was on my back on the exam table, and she asked me to bring my legs up so my feet were on the edge of the table, with my legs apart. I did as she asked, and the gown was up over my knees, blocking my view.

The Doctor said, "I have developed a new technique for this exam, and in fact I have published it in our medical journal. I can detect many more problems in the early stages, and get the treatment started."

She was putting some lubricant on her bare middle finger, and she saw that I noticed it. "This is part of my technique. I do not use a glove, and I am much more sensitive. My hands are sterilized, and I just wash up afterwards."

She ducked down under my gown, and I felt her touch my anus. It was humiliating for me, but I knew it had to be done. She began to slowly, carefully push her long, slender, feminine finger up my ass.

I couldn't help myself, my cock began to swell and grow hard. I am not gay, and I am not interested in that kind of sex. I do not have anything against gay people. I feel that their sex life is their private business. It is just not for me.

Everyone knows, however, that direct stimulation on a man's prostate has a physiological effect. Now, if it was a male Doctor jamming his finger into me, it would just be uncomfortable. But this doctor's long, delicate finger was having an erotic effect on me.

I was embarrassed, and I tried to tell my cock to behave, but it ignored me. She popped her head up over my robe, and said, "Don't be ashamed, that is quite normal." She gave me a wink and a smile and disappeared under the robe again.

She pushed her finger deeper into me, and now my cock stood straight up. To my complete surprise, she took my cock in her other hand, and started to gently stroke it. Then she began to match the strokes on my cock with her finger in my asshole, sliding it in and out, in perfect unison.

I kept quiet, enjoying the experience, but then I knew I was about to come. I said, "Excuse me, but I think I'm about to, er, um." She popped up over my robe again, and said, "That is typical with this exam. Just let it happen."

She dived down under my robe again, and surprised even more. She took my cock into her mouth, and slid it in and out of her mouth while she slid her finger in and out of my asshole.

I have had blowjobs before, but this was incredible. I was breathing hard, as she worked away. She took my cock out of her mouth, and licked my balls all over, continuing to slide her finger in and out of my asshole without missing a beat.

I grunted and groaned, and lifted my hips up off of the table. She pushed her incredibly long finger in me all the way, and simultaneously took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could. I let go with four or five big spurts of cum, which she swallowed with noisy gulps.

I fell back on to the table, and tried to catch my breath. She kept my cock in her mouth, and gently sucked and swallowed. After a minute or two, she took my cock out of her mouth and pulled her finger out of my asshole.

She walked over to the sink in the corner of the room, and began to wash her hands with the medical disinfectant soap. I noticed that she did not rinse out her mouth, though. She obviously enjoyed the taste of my cum.

I sat up on the table, and she resumed her professional manner. She did give me another smile, and said, "Your prostate function is normal." Then she winked and said, "In fact, it is above average." I think I understood what she meant.

She completed her notes, and said, "Well, I guess that is all for today."

My brain was racing a mile a minute, because I wanted to have this experience again. I lied, and said, "My family does have a lot of history with prostate problems. I worry about it, and I would like to keep a close watch on it."

She picked up on it instantly, and said, "I will note that there was an unusual artifact on your prostate, and we will schedule you for regular, Monthly exams to follow-up."

The receptionist was businesslike as she worked out my appointment schedule, but there was a knowing look in her eyes as she handed me my appointment dates. She said, "Will you be OK going home? You are not dizzy or weak, are you?" Very funny.

I was grinning from ear to ear as I left her office. I will be getting a Monthly session with this beautiful creature, and she will drain me completely.

For the men reading this, if you make a Doctor's appointment, and discover that the Doctor is an extremely attractive woman, do not complain and ask for a male Doctor. You may be in for the exam of your life!

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers