The Doctor Is In

Story Info
Lonely young widow is stranded with her doc.
1.9k words
4.05
29.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malinna
Malinna
1 Followers

Maggie was freezing. She had been walking in the driving snow for fifteen minutes, bucking the 50 mph North wind and sliding on the icy ground. She walked up to the motel, relieved to find refuge inside it's warm lobby. She shook the snow and ice off her and stood in line behind a tall gentleman who looked to be about forty. The man turned around upon hearing the bell above the door chiming. Instantly, she recognized him.

"Hey, doctor Lerner. What are you doing clear out here?"

"I've been in St. Mary on a business trip and got stranded here for the night. I'm just waiting to get a room. You look like you're freezing!" he exclaimed. "You're absolutely soaked." he took off his coat and put it around her shoulders, rubbing her arms briskly to try to warm her.

"I had to walk for fifteen minutes. My car slid off into the ditch."

"Good grief! You don't have your kids with you, I assume."

"Oh, no." she reassured him. "They're with their grandma and grandpa. I had to go out to St. Mary to get my sister settled into college. I thought I could make it as far as Jamesport, but the blizzard got the better of me."

"I'm sorry folks." the man behind the desk interrupted them. "There's only one room available."

Maggie's heart skipped a beat.

"That's okay." the doctor replied, handing him a credit card. "Just put it on this."

"Oh you don't have to do that." Maggie said, digging in her purse. "I'll pay for half of it."

"No need." the doctor said. The desk clerk handed them their key and they made their way down the hall to the elevator. The lights flickered on and off.

"Let's take the stairs." the doctor decided. "Here, let me carry your bags."

"Oh it's okay." Maggie said. "I can get them." but before she could object any further, he took them from her. She walked up the two flights of stairs with him. He reminded her of George Clooney, with dark wavy hair and deep brown eyes. He had been her doctor for five years and delivered both her children. He had been there for her when they were sick, being a small town doctor, he was both the OBGYN and the Pediatrician. He had been there for her when she had lost her husband suddenly in a work related accident. He let her sit in his office and cry it out. Even though he was fifteen years her senior, she had had a crush on him for a long time. He bordered somewhere between cocky and charming. She wondered what he was really doing in St. Mary, fifty miles from his home. She knew his wife had left him recently, taking their four children with her. Maybe they moved to the city and he was visiting them.

Her train of thought was derailed as they came to their room and he opened the door. Inside there was a sofa, a king size bed, a kitchenette and a large television. The bathroom was large with a whirlpool type tub.

"Wow, we must have the best room in the whole hotel." Maggie commented.

"You better change into something warmer." Dr. Lerner instructed. "You're going to get hypothermia if you stay in those wet clothes."

"That's a good idea. I think I'll take a hot shower." she said. 'Maybe a cold shower would be more appropriate' she thought to herself as she grabbed her bag and slipped into the bathroom. She showered quickly and towel dried her long brown hair. She rooted through her bag looking for pajamas and realized she'd grabbed the wrong bag from her car. The only thing she had was make up, underwear and a curling iron. She looked around desperately and saw a white terrycloth robe hanging on the door. She slipped into it and walked out of the steamy bathroom into the much cooler hotel room. Dr. Lerner had changed into shorts and a tee shirt and had grabbed a few Wild Turkey's from the mini bar. He sat in a white cushioned arm chair, shuffling a deck of playing cards.

Maggie sat down on the sofa. "I grabbed the wrong bag." she said foolishly. "I grabbed the bag from my car that I thought had my pajamas in it but it didn't. Thank God for hotel robes."

"I've got a shirt and some shorts in my bag." he offered. "The shorts would probably be really big on you but the waistband is elastic so they shouldn't fall off."

"Thanks, that would be great." she agreed. He rooted through his bag and handed her a dark blue tee shirt and a pair of extra large mesh shorts. She took them gratefully and went into the bathroom to change. She was a size small in women's but was able to cinch up the shorts enough. Despite her large chest, the shirt still hung down to mid thigh. She didn't care. She was a lot more comfortable.

"If you're cold I've got a sweatshirt in here." he said as she came back and sat down.

"I'm okay, thanks." she said. "What are we playing?" she asked as she grabbed her seven cards up off the cocktail table and opened a bottle of Wild Turkey.

"Gin. Do you know how to play?"

"Oh yeah, I'm unbeatable." she bragged.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, drinking and playing cards.

"How's it been going? Are the girls doing well?" he asked.

She shrugged. "I guess. They spend a lot of time with James's mother and father since he died."

"How are you doing?" he asked softly.

She faked a smile. "Good." she answered, unconvincingly.

"You know Erin left, right? I'm sure everyone's heard."

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that."

"That's what I was doing in St. Mary. That's where she moved with the kids. I went to visit them. And she served me with divorce papers while I was there."

"Oh, I'm sorry." she wasn't quite sure what to say. She felt like she should just listen.

"She thought I was messing around on her. She said I flirted with everyone at my office, and she heard a rumor I was dating a young woman from there." he said. "But I know she's got a boyfriend." He began to feel depressed. "I guess I just miss the personal comfort and security of having someone there, you know? Maybe I took it for granted."

"I guess we both know what it feels like to be alone." Maggie commented.

He rubbed his eyes and forehead with both hands and sighed deeply. Maggie suddenly realized he was crying. She felt overwhelmed with compassion and impulsively arose from her spot on the sofa and walked toward him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged his head to her chest. He slid his arms around her waist and embraced her. She was so soft and warm, not like his wife who was bony and cold. There was something about Maggie, she had an endearing childlike innocence but a wisdom and emotional maturity far beyond her twenty four years. Her hand rested on the top of his head comfortingly and he relaxed in her arms. He pulled away a bit and stood up, towering over her, and caressed her cheek with his hand. He bent down and pulled her to him, kissing her lips softly. She slid her arms around behind his neck, but pulled away a little and looked at him with her captivating green eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked.

"Maggie I've wanted this for so long. I just couldn't do anything. Do you want this?"

Tears welled up in her eyes and she nodded, pulling his lips back down to hers. He stroked her neck beneath her chin and her mouth parted slightly. He thrust his tongue into her warm mouth and a soft moan escaped her lips. She wanted this more than she could say. It felt like a century since she'd had physical contact with a man and she needed it. He embraced her harder and kissed her more passionately. They stepped back into the bedroom area and she sat on the bed. She wasn't sure what to do as she waited while he turned out the lights. Should she get undressed, get under the covers, or just sit there? She slid back and sat up at the head of the bed, staying dressed.

He climbed into the bed with her and neither of them spoke as he leaned down to kiss her again. He slid his hand down her chest and cupped her breast in one hand. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple and it hardened in response to his touch. He could feel it through her bra and tee shirt. They laid down, side by side on the bed and he rolled over her, smoothing her long soft hair out of her face and kissing her. She pulled his shirt over his head and exposed his chest. She ran her hand through the fine hairs on his chest and back up to his face. He was a little more aggressive now as his hands found their way beneath the cotton tee shirt she wore and slid underneath her lacy bra. He stripped off her shirt and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts spill out into his hands. He kissed her fervently and trailed his kisses down her neck and shoulders, sending tingles up her spine as his lips reached her breasts. She moaned again as his lips found their way from her breasts down her soft abdomen, being stopped short by the elastic waistband of her shorts. Dr. Lerner expertly removed the shorts with a small tug and she lay there, clad only in her black bikini underwear. He kissed the soft skin of her abdomen and then moved back up to pay attention to her breasts. Then the kisses resumed on her lips as he pulled off his shorts and underwear.

She couldn't see him in the darkness but she could feel him and choked back fear as she realized it may hurt. He felt her tense up beneath him as he whispered to her that it would be okay, he would be gentle. His hand slid down her stomach and underneath her panties and rested in the soft skin between her legs. He moved his hand gently up and down her most sensitive areas, before finally pulling off her underwear. He slid his hands up her calves as he parted her legs and moved on top of her. A cry escaped her lips as she felt him prodding her gently. She gripped his shoulder and winced as he slid inside of her, in and out a little deeper each time until he rested comfortably inside.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

She nodded, hugging him to her as he began to rock. She met him thrust for thrust as he held her close, breathing heavily, heart racing, he plunged deeper and deeper, harder and faster. She cried out and arched her back. He was massive inside her and was touching areas she didn't even know existed. The pleasure was intensifying. She bit her lip and clung to him as he finally let out a cry and fell on top of her, trembling. He looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Maggie?" he asked.

"Hmm?" she whispered, tearfully.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." she said.

Malinna
Malinna
1 Followers