The Doctor is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I emerged, Carl had wiped the floor and had reopened the office. "You can get dressed now, Steve," he said, a bit too loudly, and I knew he was saying it for the benefit of his nurse. "Everything seems to be in order."

As I went to get the rest of my clothes he intercepted me and caught me in an affectionate hug. We were not visible from the doorway, but I just had time to hug him back before he looked toward the door and let me go.

"I wish you didn't have to put those back on," he said softly.

My fears of a few minutes earlier melted away. Carl really was a nice guy, in addition to being the hottest doctor I had ever encountered. I was feeling good enough to risk teasing him. "Well, this makes up for that Saturday night at Man's Country."

I was unprepared for Carl's reaction. He turned deep red with embarrassment, looked down and bit his lip. After a moment, he looked up sheepishly. "So you knew. When did you figure it out, Steve?"

I told him what he had said that had triggered my memory. Carl laughed. "I should really come up with some better lines, huh?"

He shook his head ruefully, more charming than ever. "I thought about you all the time after that. I could have kicked myself for running away, but I was intimidated. That's not my usual scene. When I walked in and I saw you today, I couldn't believe my luck."

He smiled and kissed me lightly again. "Listen, buddy, this has really been great, but I've got to get to my next patient. You'd better get dressed."

Choosing my words carefully, I said, "Will I see you again, Carl?"

There was no doubt about his reaction. "Hell, yes! You know where to find me, bud. And I've got all your vital info right here," he said, tapping the chart he had taken from the pocket on the doorway.

When I was dressed, he shook my hand and said in his professional voice, "Take the pink sheet to the receptionist and she'll check you out. Have a good day, Steve." Then he added in a whisper, "I'll call you."

The next moment he was off down the clinic hallway. I made my way to the outer office, walking in a happy daze. The receptionist had to ask me twice for the pink sheet.

Carl did call. We're still friends, and occasional fuck buddies. He's no longer my doctor, though. Soon after we met, he referred me to another physician, citing ethics and saying I needed "objective and disinterested" medical advice.

I was cool with changing doctors. In fact, meeting Carl changed forever how I felt about the whole medical thing. There's been more than one doctor since then who's had to put up with my raging, involuntary erections during routine physical exams.

Oh, and I got the cheaper health plan.

END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. Wish my Dr. Was like him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delightful and fun

woodseaveswoodseavesover 7 years ago
I wish I were he one being examined

very nice arousing story, and very well written. I like the way you made the doctor sensitive and thoughtful, it kept the story credible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That reminds me of a doctor and physical when I was in college my sophomore year.

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertabout 12 years ago

Rofl. Cheaper health plan. Nice one xD!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Turn Your Head and Cough He goes in for a physical and gets much more.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
Locker Room Gangbang He is surrounded and forced into a gangbang.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
More Stories