The Doctor is In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ted," I reported, as I smiled up at him, "your penis appears to be fine. In fact..... its perfect. I couldn't feel any unusual bumps and your shaft has a uniform firmness from the base all the way up to your glans. Your outer skin seems to move freely, and from what I can tell, your sensory and nerve network is working just fine, too."

"The only thing I might suggest," I added, "is that you use a lubricant when you masturbate to avoid chafing and irritation. I'll give you a small bottle of something you can try the next time you masturbate, but, other than that, your penis looks normal and healthy.

Finally, I forced myself to slowly release my grip on his glorious shaft, and when I did, a small amount of precum dribbled out from the tip and flowed out onto the glove that covered my right hand. We both saw it, and I heard him gasp softly when it happened.

I couldn't believe I'd come this close to actually masturbating my own brother. I'd given a few of my boyfriends my share of handjobs before, but none of their cocks felt as hard and powerful as Ted's. None of them were as beautiful as Ted and none of them allowed me to touch them and play with them to the extent that Ted had.

Through the first part of his ordeal, my brother stood silently and perfectly still while I had my way with his man parts. I felt him up, fondled him, aroused him and gave him the most prominent erection I'd ever seen, and I loved every single minute of it. I knew I'd aroused him, and I wasn't going to apologize for that.

Any grown woman can tell you that the male genitals come in many different shapes and sizes. What they don't tell you is that most women have a vision in their mind of what the 'perfect cock' looks like for them. Some like a curved shaft, while others like a straight shaft. Some desire a cock with one of those large, bulbous heads. I've even know some women that prefer a more 'petite' cock. The point is, each woman has, in her mind, the vision of what her perfect cock looks like.

For me, my brother's cock is the absolute perfect cock. And even though I'm a nurse and this exam started out being somewhat of a medical punishment - trail by fire affair, I found myself lusting and longing for my brother's cock. I wanted to touch it, feel it, look at it, and, yes, much more. Seeing him naked, standing silently in front of me did something to me I can't explain. It made me feel alive and sexual. It made me feel hot and wet. It made me feel powerful, and I knew this couldn't be the end of it. I had to have more, I knew it. My sexual senses had been brought to a peak and I could feel the abundant wetness between my legs, and I loved the feeling.

Yes, I absolutely knew Ted was my brother, and that's probably the only reason I didn't give him a handjob or gobble up his cock when it was bobbing in front of me. I wasn't going to apologize to Ted for taking advantage of the situation, either. After all, if he'd been taking my panties for as long as it appeared, I think he's been taking advantage of me, too.

"Okay, Ted," I finally said as I broke myself out of my guilt ridden trance, "you can pull your panties up now. Everything seems perfectly fine down there. We just have a little more to do and your examination will be done."

Continued in the next chapter.

12