The Doctor is Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZaneJ
ZaneJ
10 Followers

"Wha..." in a groggy voice.

She put her lips next to his ear, her hand still jerking him, and purred, "Baby, I've been a bad girl. I need you to fuck me."

Lauren always had a hard time with dirty talk, and even this light banter shook him awake. She went on.

"Sweety, I'm just such a slut," she whined teasingly. "I can't help it. I'm a bitch in heat who needs her pussy filled with cock."

From Lauren, just shocking. She could feel its effect on him immediately, his heart beating out its pulse through the shaft in her hand, ratcheting it up further each time, until it seemed impossibly hard. She grabbed a condom out of the nightstand and slid it on him. Always a minor irritating distraction, but Lauren now just nine months away from the review that would surely have her promoted to the position she'd always wanted, and she knew that, equality laws be damned, a pregnancy would wreck her shot. Straddling him, driving herself down on to him, a literally breathtaking burst of pleasure as he filled her up. Then riding him, aggressively, her pendulous tits bouncing up and down, her face a masterpiece of contorted lust and pleasure. Her husband's hands soon grasped around those tits, pinching her puffy nipples. Just like the doctor ordered, she thought, smiling. In Jimmy's face a look that spoke to how delightedly shocked he was, how taken away and horny this was all making him. She grinded his cock against her G-spot and took herself to the edge, but could go no further. Just hanging at the edge, so close, so wonderfully close. Jimmy finally grunting, his cock twitching perceptibly inside her as he filled up his rubber sheath.

He didn't ask her if she came this time. It didn't seem to matter. Lauren's lips curled up blissfully as she fell asleep.

**********

It went on like this for two-and-a-half months. Every other Friday, Lauren would go to her session and that night she and Jimmy would make passionate love. Even in the intervening days, their lovemaking and the desire they poured into it had noticeably increased. And, though she never did cum with Jimmy inside her, Ivan had been right. The lovemaking was so wonderful that he no longer even asked. As awkward as everything had first seemed, it really had been a wonderful way to spice things up, and she was glad she had done it.

But after just six sessions, she knew that she had made all the progress she could, and there was really no reason to return. There were in fact good reasons not to. Feeling her swollen, wet pussy lips rubbing together on each walk back to the car, she told herself No More. The sixth session had been the final straw. Dr. Gladjo had been leading a hypnotic session to increase her skin sensitivity. He had little tingling buzzes run up and down her flesh, into her most private regions. One of these sensations fixed on her clit and had driven her just to the edge of orgasm. She wanted to cry out to tell him to stop, but she was so afraid she would cum as she tried to protest that she remained silent. And, when he brought her out, she experienced something she hadn't since her first time with Jimmy. Jimmy, only the second lover she'd ever let go all the way, and the last. The first a clumsy college boyfriend who didn't really know what he was doing. Jimmy had gotten her so worked up that first time, had made her want him so much, and then had so teasingly slid her panties down. Just a few inches, then stopping to kiss her, a few more inches, than taking her nipples in his mouth. By the time her panties were all the way off, she had been panting audibly and she felt, for the first time, an actual deep aching for cock. The feeling that unless Jimmy shoved his entire length inside her right then, she might go insane.

This overwhelming need to be fucked immediately was what she had experienced coming out of that trance. She would never have let the doctor... no, she thought, not even if he had tried, though her pussy might have begged her to differ. But just experiencing that sensation in the presence of another man... she knew it was too much. She had sped home that night knowing that her time with Dr. Gladjo had come to an end, but also that she was about to have absolutely mind-blowing sex with her husband.

And she did. The image of Lauren bucking up and down on him, the wild panting grunts erupting from her as her tits bounced wildly would make Jimmy hard for days afterward. She had been so loud he even couldn't help but ask afterwards -- fingers crossed -- "Did you cum, honey?"

She smiled and shook her head at him. "No. But does it matter? That was some of the best sex I've ever had."

He had to agree.

"I don't think I need to see Dr. Gladjo anymore."

"OK."

"You're okay with that?"

"Yes, sweety. Absolutely."

"Will you make the call and tell him I'm not doing the last two sessions? I would feel kind of weird about it."

"Sure. No problem honey."

.....

The following Monday, when they'd both gotten home from work, he let her know he'd made the call.

"And he wasn't upset or anything?"

"No, no. He understands completely. In fact, he was happy he could help you so much in just six sessions."

"Oh, good."

"He did suggest, though, that we set up a special night sometime soon to sort of, I guess, celebrate our newfound openness. 'In the spirit of lifelong exploration with each other' - his words."

She laughed. "He wants us to do a 'kinky night.'"

"I think that's the gist of it," laughing too.

"Well, I don't need some old man's advice if I want to get kinky with my babe. You set the date."

**********

Ivan sat in his office poring over notes from one of his recent sessions, suddenly jarred from his thoughts by the receptionist's voice through the speakerphone.

"Dr. Gladjo, Mr. Kaplan is here to see you."

"Thank you. Send him in."

Jimmy walked in, smiling nervously. "Dr. Gladjo! So good to see you again!"

"James," he smiled.

"Hey, I'm sorry about Lauren wanting to cut the set short. Do you, um... do you think there were enough sessions to... to do what we were talking about?"

"You need not worry James. Your wife was an excellent subject. Had we completed only five sessions I'm confident it would have been sufficient."

"I'm just really excited. I can't believe we're going to do something like this. I can't even imagine her..."

"It will be a night you'll remember fondly for many years to come, the both of you, I assure you."

"I think so too. Wow. Well, anyway, here is the extra fee for, uh, going above and beyond."

"Thank you James. Have a wonderful weekend." He couldn't repress the devilish grin in his voice.

.....

Alone again in the office, Ivan stared ruefully at the empty chair, picturing the luscious, overripe Lauren lying there again. Such a lovely girl. He sighed over the thought of never seeing her in person again. But, he supposed, he would always have his tapes. He opened his laptop's music library and selected Wagner, to drown out what anyone standing outside the door might hear. Then he opened his encrypted sound file and double-clicked "L. Kaplan -- Session 1," scooting the progress bar in the player that appeared past his estimate of the "boring" parts.

"...holding your breasts, squeezing them, pinching your nipples... You may unleash yourself, do whatever you want with him. You are free."

30 second silence

"Lauren, do you feel relaxed?... at peace?"

"Yes," in a small, groggy voice.

"Very good Lauren. What if I told you I could take you even deeper? Past real consciousness but not into unconsciousness. Into a realm you've never explored. A wonderful realm where your relaxation, your calm, your peace will only grow. Come with me, Lauren. Are you ready to come with me?"

"Yes."

"...You are sinking again, into the chair, melting into the chair... There is nothing beneath you now, you are floating down, and down, weightless... Into your mind... Falling, falling, but so pleasantly. So weightlessly and pleasantly. Under your mind now, still falling... we're almost there, Lauren... are you ready to come with me?"

"Yes."

"Let me tell you about where we're going. We're going so deep, Lauren, that you can't remember what we talk about there. Not consciously. We're going to the deepest parts of you, where things are buried, and the things we talk about will be buried there as well. Always with you, but deep underneath. Buried. We're going to go through now, okay?"

"Okay."

"And you're falling and falling. Passing through now, still falling. We're there now Lauren. You float there weightlessly with me. How does it feel?"

"Calm. Peace."

20 seconds silence

"Lauren, do you remember why you came to see me, at my office?"

"Jimmy..."

"That's right. Why did Jimmy want you to come see me."

"I can't... I can't cum."

"Is that true? You can't cum at all?"

"I can't cum... when he's inside me."

"Why do you think that is Lauren?"

"I'm not... I'm not made that way."

Silence

"I'm going to tell you something true now, Lauren. Something you didn't know... When you cum with a man inside you, it feels totally different than when you come from his tongue or his fingers. Did you know that?

"No."

"It feels so much different, and so much better. When you cum without a man inside you, your clit cums. Your pussy cums. When you cum with a man inside you, your body cums, your soul cums... Did you know that, Lauren?"

"No."

"Does it make you sad? That you can't cum that way?"

"...Yes."

"Now I'm going to tell you something that will make you happy. Something else you didn't know. You can cum that way Lauren. I'm going to teach you how. Do you want me to teach you?"

"Hm... no."

"Why not, Lauren?"

"Jimmy..."

"You're afraid I'm going to make you cum, and not Jimmy?"

"Yesss."

"I'm not going to make you cum Lauren, I'm only going to teach you how. Do you want to learn?"

"Yesss."

Silence.

"Do you know what a soulmate is, Lauren?"

"Yes."

"Who is your soulmate?"

"Jimmy."

"Very good. That's right... Do you know what a bodymate is?"

"No."

"Well, what does a soulmate have, that no one else does?"

"My... my soul."

"That's right. Can you guess what a bodymate has?"

"... my body?"

"That is right, Lauren, that is right. And you have one. A bodymate. Can you guess who it is?"

"... Jimmy?"

"No. I'm afraid Jimmy is not your bodymate. But that's okay... very rarely is a person's soulmate their bodymate. In fact, there are good reasons why they should not be the same person."

Ivan moved the progress bar ahead several inches.

"...show you a picture. Are you ready to see this picture?"

"Okay."

"What do you see?"

"A man."

"What does he look like?"

"Scary."

"And?"

"He's naked."

"Tell me more about what you see."

"He's big... muscular... tattoos... his penis... it's so big... and hard... it's pierced. His penis is pierced."

"Is he attractive?"

"I... I don't know."

"Do you find him attractive?"

"I... no."

"Do you like his face?"

"Yes."

"What do you like about his face?"

"He's handsome."

"But you don't find him attractive?"

"I don't know."

"Because he's too big? And scary?"

"Yes!"

"And he's sexy!"

"Yes!"

.....

Ivan shifted in his seat, letting his erection settle more comfortably, and opened up Session 2, moving ahead again to the middle...

"...move ahead in time. Are you ready little girl?"

"Okay!" in a high-pitched voice.

"You're fifteen now, Lauren. Can you feel yourself? Feel yourself as a fifteen-year-old?"

Giggles. "Yes."

"Do you like boys, Lauren?"

Giggles.

"Remember what we talked about Lauren. About honesty. Do you like boys?"

Giggles. "Yes."

"Do you think about them a lot?"

"Yes."

"What do you think about them?"

"They're cute. But they're dumb. They make me mad sometimes."

"Do you ever think about doing things with boys?"

Giggles.

"Lauren? What do you think about doing with boys?"

"Kissing."

"And?"

"Feeling each other."

"Feeling where?"

Giggles. "Under my shirt."

"Does it make you horny, Lauren? Are you old enough to get horny?"

Giggles. "Yes."

"How do you know when you're horny?"

"My... my pussy gets wet."

"And do you ever rub your pussy, Lauren?"

"..."

"Lauren?"

"Yes."

"It's okay sweety. That's perfectly natural... You're in your bed now, Lauren. It's nighttime. Your parents are away at a party. You're all alone, and you're thinking about boys."

"..."

You're thinking naughty thoughts about boys."

Long silence... audible heavy breathing. Ivan remembered with relish her hiking up her skirt and rubbing herself through her white cotton panties.

"Lauren, there's a man coming into your room."

"I'm sorry Daddy!"

"It's not your Daddy, Lauren, he's away at the party. Do you remember the picture I showed you?"

"Hm... yes..."

"It's that man, Lauren. Just like he looked in the picture."

"No! Daddy, help!"

"Your Daddy can't help you Lauren. The man is on your bed now. He's holding your legs apart. Do you see his big dick?"

Whimpering.

"You don't have any panties on, Lauren, and his big dick is getting closer and closer..."

"No!"

"His big dick is resting against your pussy lips now, Lauren. He's holding your thin legs apart and grinding his big dick up and down your pussy lips."

"Stoooop!"

"Are you scared"

Heavy panting... "Yes!"

"Is your Daddy going to help you?"

"No... gasp... noo... gasp... noooooo"

"But he's still grinding against you, against your tiny clit..."

"Oh... ohhh... OHHHHHHH!"

Whimpering. Silence.

"He's gone now, Lauren. You're alright."

Whimpering.

"What just happened, Lauren?"

"I... I had an orgasm."

"Was that scary?"

"Yes!!"

"Do you know why you had an orgasm?"

"He was... grinding it..."

"You had an orgasm because it was so scary, Lauren. Do you understand?"

"No!"

"Do you believe me?"

"... Yes."

"But did it feel good, when you had an orgasm?"

"... Yes."

"What if he had put that big penis inside of you Lauren? Would that have scared you?"

"Yes!!"

Moving ahead the progress bar.

"...your honeymoon. Jimmy has just left the room. A man is coming in now. Can you see him?"

"Jimmy?"

"No he's still gone. This is a different man. The man from the picture."

"No!"

"Do you know what he's going to do?"

"No, please don't."

"He's holding your legs apart again Lauren. Under your wedding dress you're wearing no panties. Do you know what he's going to do?"

Panting. "Oh, no."

"His big dick is pressed against your swollen vulva, Lauren. He's grinding it up and down your pussy lips again."

Panting loudly.

"What's going to happen if he puts that big dick of his all the way inside you?"

Moaning. "I'm..."

"What's going to happen Lauren?"

"I'm gonna cuuummmm! I'm gonna cum on his dick if he fucks me!"

"Do you want him to? Do you want him to put it in you?"

"Jimmy!"

"Jimmy can't help you. The man will only put his big dick in you if you want him to. Do you want it?"

Sobbing. "Yes! I want his big dick in me!"

"Not yet, Lauren..."

.....

Ivan opened Session 4 to the middle.

"...Why can't Jimmy help you?"

"He's too strong!"

"Do you like that about him?"

"I..."

"Do you, Lauren?"

"Yes,"

"And why does he treat your body so rough?"

"Because he owns it."

"Do you like having another man own your body? Does it turn you on the way he treats you?"

"Yes."

"Can you stop the man, Lauren? Do you want to stop him?"

"No, no. no."

**********

At first Lauren had treated their special Friday date as a lark, something silly-fun to laugh with Jimmy about later on. But he was so into it, and as the day approached, she started to get excited too... what exactly did he have planned? Aside from some very light roleplay and the occasional sexy dress-up, they had always contented themselves with the joy of straight, unadorned sex. She had no idea what to expect, and, when the Friday finally arrived, anticipation of the unknown had her glancing anxiously at the office clock every half hour.

.....

It started that evening romantically, if normally enough, with a nice Florentine entrée served to candlelight by a tight-lipped husband whose refusal to divulge the slightest detail was driving her crazy. Eventually, under her prodding, he relented just a little.

"What are you going to do to me, big boy?"

"Well..." he smiled, "I'm going to shave your pussy, for starters."

She held her hand to her mouth in faux shock, her eyes smiling at him with flirty astonishment. It had been years since she'd shaved herself completely there; she remembered how strange but nice the sensation of the cool night air and then Jimmy's insistent tongue had been against her bald, exposed lips. And, while two weeks of discomfiting regrowth had deterred another experiment of that sort, she knew it would be worth it tonight.

And it was. Lying in the bath, Jimmy kneeling in there, still in his work clothes he knew she found him so sexy in, but his fly down, his stiff red cock jutting out from the opening in his dress slacks. Languidly and gently tracing the razor up and down each lip, pausing occasional to kiss her, sucking on her tongue so sensually. Sometimes leaning over the bath and slipping the swollen head of his dick into her mouth, letting her taste it for just a moment before he returned to his work. By the time he took her hand to lift her out, she was already anxious for him to be inside of her.

"Any other surprises before you give me what I really want?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"I'm just getting started," he answered on the way out of the bathroom, returning moments later with a white pink bowed box. "Meet me in the bedroom after you've opened your present."

A three-piece negligee, the slut-red slip barely long enough to cover the see-through lace panties. The top an equally transparent bra, a girly, decorative bow on the back. Silky soft, she noted, slipping it on, eyeing herself in the mirror. No body issues tonight -- she felt so sexy. She knew she was sexy -- she could see it.

.....

Lauren sauntered into the candlelit bedroom. Jimmy stood there in just his underwear now, his cute, rigid cock poking still poking out of the fly. Dangling from the ceiling beside him, to her genuine astonishment, were a pair of black, soft-leather straps attached to a hook in the ceiling -- some minor and hopefully reversible handiwork he must have accomplished before she got home -- and terminating in little, circular wristcuffs of the same material. Bondage. They had never really tried this before... well, in the final, fleeting moments of a particularly passionate fuck he had occasionally pinned her wrists to the bed with his hands. She had enjoyed the feeling of helplessness then, but it had also felt, well, she guessed, maybe a little scary. But she was so turned on, and this last little flourish of Jimmy's had her intrigued.

"Come here, little girl," a devilish grin on his face.

She did as commanded. He slipped the cuffs over her hands and tightened them, then eased down the loose pulley ends of the straps, stretching her arms taut above her, stopping just before she would have had to stand on her toes to accommodate him, tying those ends of the straps to the foot of the bed to hold her that way.

She felt helpless that way, so sexy as she stood there suspended. Jimmy stood behind her, tracing his fingers up and down the front of her torso, breathing hotly but softly in her ear, kissing her on the neck, Lauren closing her eyes and taking it all in. She felt his hands cupping the front of her thighs, sliding up slowly, ever so slowly. All she wanted at that moment was to be fucked. Not to ride him tonight, but to be held down and fucked. Hard. Her pussy yearned for him so badly. If only he would untie...

ZaneJ
ZaneJ
10 Followers