The Doctor is Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZaneJ
ZaneJ
10 Followers

.....

A loud, authoritative knock at the front door sent her heart careening into her throat, yanking her out of her reverie.

"Oh my God, Jimmy! Who on earth?..."

Her words cut short by the inexplicably calm expression on Jimmy's face. As if he was expecting it. Unbelievably, he walked straight out of the bedroom, cock still jutting from his underwear. She stood there alone, arms stretched above her, heart racing, too shocked to begin to comprehend what was going on. More shocked still when she heard the front door open, closing again after a moment of silence, no words exchanged between Jimmy and whatever unseen menace threatened to upend their special night. She struggled to find some meaning, something to latch onto that would make this all sensible, explainable, but the shut of the door and the sound of footsteps -- was that two sets? -- returning to the bedroom only increased her panic.

Lauren could only stand their suspended in horror as the man walked into the room. A man who was not Jimmy. He was at least half a foot taller than even her six-foot husband and wore a tight white T-shirt stretched across impossibly broad shoulders, its mouth straining around his stocky, muscular neck. Fragments of tattoos peeked out from the sleeves on his thick biceps. But, as much as his sheer physical presence frightened her -- there could be no doubt that he could reach out those bulging forearms are strangle both her and Jimmy to death without breaking a sweat if he so chose -- it was his face that held her in rapt terror. The deep blue eyes staring into hers with a look of smug ownership. The cheekbones, the square jaw, the long mane of black hair... did she know this man? No she didn't, couldn't. But there was something... something that Lauren could feel deep inside, telling her that this scary intruder was going to change everything forever. Her teeth chattered in her mouth in naked fear.

The sight of jimmy entering the room after him, his face still calm, knowing even, his dick still absurdly exposed and erect, filled Lauren with feelings of shock and betrayal.

"Jimmy!! What is this!! Who did you let in here?!"

He looked at her reassuringly and smiled. "Honey, this is my last surprise for you. This is Sergei. He's going to be the one fucking you tonight. Trust me, sweety. It's going to be incredible. For both of us."

Lauren stared at him in abject shock. "NO, Jimmy!! This isn't right!"

The stranger approached her with a slow, cocky gait and held his index finger up to his mouth. "Shh, shhh, shhh," he softly chided, now hovering right next to her, intimidating her with his closeness, the heat she could feel radiating off of his body. The man circled around her slowly, still eyeing her with that look of total control, appraising her body. Standing behind her, he lifted up her tiny slip and took one of her buttocks in his large hand, squeezing it painfully.

"You've done very well for yourself little man," he said to Jimmy in a deep, commanding baritone. "I like a girl with a nice, fat ass." Punctuating his sentence with a hard smack to the same buttock -- more violent than anything Lauren had previously experienced -- that elicited an anguished cry and sent her swinging back and forth.

"Jimmy!" she sobbed. "Make him stop! Pleeease!!"

"Honey, it's okay! Sergei won't really hurt you! I promise you're going to like this, just release yourself to the moment." The large man standing behind her began tracing his fingertips across her sternum, just above her see-through bra.

"NO Jimmy!" she screamed. "This is NOT OK! I want him to stop!!"

The look of concern in Jimmy's eyes told her that he was finally coming to his senses, realizing the seriousness of his wife's pleas, the gravity of this outrage he'd invited against her.

"I'm sorry Sergei, we need you to stop. She doesn't like this."

The man hooked two fingers under the strap between the sheer cups of her bra. "You want me to stop?" he asked.

"Yes, Sergei, stop it now! She's not into this!"

With a single, violent yank the man snapped the bra in two, and Jimmy watched his wife's big, naked, milky-white tits flop out of the ruined negligee he had just bought her. Lauren cried out in shock at the feeling of his big, strong hands enveloping each breast, squeezing them hard, then pinching her nipples and twisting them, sending a bolt of pain and just the hint of involuntary pleasure through her body. Lauren felt her pussy twitch.

"Your chance to stop this ended when I walked through your door, my friend."

With that, Jimmy lunged at the man, yelling. "Stop it right now!!"

But as Jimmy reached them, the man liberated her breasts from his grip and grabbed Jimmy's nuts through his underwear. Lauren watched the man's large forearm muscles flex and heard her husband's high-pitched cry of agony, helpless to do anything but stare on in wide-eyed horror, a tear now streaming down each of her cheeks, as the man led Jimmy by his scrotum to the far wall of the bedroom, like a dog on a leash. Pushing him up against the wall now, squeezing again. Lauren saw her husband sliding down the wall, held up now only by the large man's vice-like grip, crying out as his still exposed dick withered into flaccidity.

"No!! You're hurting him!"

The man continued to hold him there, his large frame hovering dominantly over her helpless husband, the index finger of the man's other hand now wagging admonishingly in Jimmy's face.

"Should I let you go?" he asked Jimmy in a deep, menacing tone.

"Yes!!" Jimmy yelped. "Please... please stop!"

"Then you need to behave, little boy." His finger now pointing at Lauren. "Look at her adorable face. Look at those nice, big tits. That big, plump ass. All of that belongs to me tonight."

Jimmy looked up at him in sorrow.

"Who owns your wife's pussy tonight, little boy?" Jimmy's agonized eyes stared angrily and imploringly.

"Who owns her pussy tonight?!!" He gave Jimmy's nuts another hard squeeze.

"You do!" Jimmy yelped.

"You do, Sir!"

A final squeeze elicited the submissive response he demanded. "You do, Sir," he whimpered. The man unleashed Lauren's husband, and he slid down to the floor, sitting there, looking at her with apologetic shame.

The large man walked back to Lauren, stood in front of her, and whipped off his shirt, revealing broad, sun-bronzed pecs, one festooned with a scary, Gothic ink design, and rolls of large, hard abdominal muscles. The sight of his body struck something deep inside of Lauren, like déjà vu, but different somehow. The feelings it dredged up were of submission, helplessness, the full knowledge that this man was about to take her and take her roughly, that no one could stop him. Her mind raged against the situation she had been plunged into, wished to block it all out, be she felt her body rebelling against her, her pussy perceptibly swelling. She could almost feel the beat of her heart in her rapidly filling clit.

The man walked up to Lauren, grabbed her by the hair, and yanked her head back roughly. He leaned in as if to kiss her on the neck, but kept his lips hovering centimeters away, speaking to her in a gruff, low near-whisper, his breath hot on the skin of her neck as he spoke.

"Look at you. So fucking helpless. So beautiful. My virgin. Never before fucked by a real man. Until tonight."

"Please... no," Lauren softly whimpered, surprised at the lack of conviction in her own voice. She could feel the same aching in her pussy she had last felt at the final appointment with Dr. Gladjo.

He took the elastic band of her panties in his other hand, pulling up so the fabric rode up the slit between her painfully swollen lips, pressing hard against her clit. The sensation reverberated through her pelvis and the walls of her vagina clenched again in an involuntary, anticipatory spasm.

"Don't you want the bad man to fuck you Lauren? To fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked?"

"Noooo," she barely managed in a whisper.

The man yanked and Lauren felt the fabric give as he ripped it away with a sharp tearing sound. He tossed the ruined garment on to the floor in front of them and looked down, smiling at the large and obvious wet splotch in its crotch.

He brought his lips close to her ear. "Your mouth tells me one thing... your body something else." Then taking her earlobe in his mouth and sucking it lustily. She stole an ashamed look at her husband, still sitting against the wall with a glazed, almost entranced look in his eyes.

The man unhanded her for a moment and took in his mouth the pulley ends of the leather straps still holding Lauren taut. Biting down, he yanked his head to the side, pulling Lauren up so that she had to arch her back and stand on the tips of her toes. Moving again behind her, he pinched her nipples, pulling them away from her, stretching her tits until it hurt, then letting go and letting them snap back. Again and again, like her body was his plaything, and each time he let go, her body would sway backward stopping only at the metallic hardness of the head of the man's cock, jutting out obscenely under his pants.

He let her go and stood again in front of her, reaching into his pocket to produce a switchblade. Oh my God, no! she thought, but before she had a chance to plead for her life, he was cutting through the straps that held her. Suddenly, she was free, the blood returning to her hands, strips of soft hide now dangling limp and frazzle-ended from the cuffs that still encased her wrists. Before she had a chance to run, to fight, to do something, anything, the man shoved her brutally and she flew backwards, landing on the bed, her legs flailing above her.

The man pointed at Jimmy. "You. Get over here. Tie your wife's wrists to the headboard.

Jimmy rose slowly. "Yes, Sir," he said in a soft, deferential voice. Lauren was so shocked by her husband's inexplicable submissiveness, the entranced stare in his eyes, that she simply lay there as he approached the bed, taking her hand in his, and pulling it up to the wooden bars of the headboard, where he affixed the tattered end of her cuff.

"Jimmy!" she cried out. He glanced into her eyes with a look of dazed apology and moved on to her other hand.

The large intruder was cutting long straps from the remainder of the bindings. He took her leg roughly, yanking it akimbo, and tied one of the strips tightly around her knee, then followed suit with the other. He handed the ends of the straps to Jimmy.

"These too."

Lauren felt tears welling up in her eyes again and clenched her legs together, resolving not to allow this last indignity. "Jimmy, no," she sobbed. Jimmy pulled on the straps but could not overcome his wife's resistance. But the impasse was short-lived. Lauren felt the man cup his large hands under her thighs, and his strength as he pushed her legs back, her knees now back near her sides, her shaved pussy spread and exposed to the world, her ankles dangling in the air, was something her straining muscles could not contend with.

Jimmy stood next to her, frozen, as the man lowered his head to her swollen, glistening mound. At the kiss of his hot breath against her aching opening, her pussy twitched again, and the man gave a close-mouthed, humiliating laugh, having seen her involuntary reaction just inches in front of his face.

He looked again at Jimmy. "I said tie her."

"Yes, Sir."

She felt the man's tongue run slow and hard up and down her left pussy lip, then the right, teasing her throbbing cunt, and heroically stifled a whimper of pleasure. Jimmy obediently finishing his work as this man prepared to violate her in the most personal, intimate way possible. Jimmy tied his last knot and returned to his designated wall.

The man stood up at the end of the bed staring down at her and unbuttoned his pants, his cock flipping out and pointing rigidly to the ceiling with the first tug of his zipper. Lauren gasped audibly. It wasn't just the sight of his cock, though its length, scary thickness, and look of strength -- the large prominent tube of his urethra like a metal rod under the reddish-purple skin of his rigid shaft, terminating at the head with a small metal piercing -- left little doubt in her mind that it would hurt when this man fucked her. No, more than that... seeing this man now in his full nakedness brought up something powerful and nameless from deep within her. The knowledge that this man was here to do something to her that, no matter how her mind raged against the thought, her body, her pussy, her womb had always secretly but badly needed. To be dominated. That no man other than the hulking stranger before her had the strength, the brazenness to take her like this. She pushed hard against a welling desire for him to ram the full length of himself all the way inside her, no matter how much it hurt, filling her completely. Against a profound need to be completely owned by a man too strong for her husband, too strong for anyone, to be fucked like an animal. She felt a tiny rivulet of her pussy's juices trickle down into the crack of her ass.

The man kneeled at the foot of the bed and leaned over her, pressing his thick, naked rod against the soaking slit of Lauren's pussy. He stared deeply into her eyes, as if trying to reach inside her with his gaze, to take her mind, soul, and rape them just like he was going to rape her body. Slowly, he began sliding it up and down, grinding its velvety, vein-ribbed thickness up and down her opening and clit, his large, heavy nuts teasing her asshole. The part of Lauren's mind still clinging tenaciously to her innocence, her dignity, struggled mightily against the intense sensations this produced, like butterflies on a rollercoaster, but reverberating through her insides, setting her G-spot on edge, sending trembling electricity through her uterus. The power of the sensations enhanced by the sudden feeling she had of her own tininess and vulnerability, as if she were a teenage girl again, utterly helpless before the hulking intruder preparing to impale her with his man-sized penis.

"Daddy, help" she heard herself whisper, for reasons she could not begin to fathom.

"Daddy can't help you now," the man smiled, still insistently sliding the full length of his dick up and down her weeping slit.

No one could help her. The sensations were growing now, overpowering the part of her that still wanted to resist, and she yielded to the desire to pant, her rapid, loud breaths an embarrassing testament to the state of unbridled lust this man had forced her into. Sensations so strong now that she knew it would be only seconds before her husband, who had never been able to make her cum with his dick no matter how hard and passionately he fucked her, would be forced to listen to his wife have an earth-shaking orgasm from the mere anticipation of this stranger's huge shaft.

But the man pulled away just in time, teasing her cruelly now with his denial.

"Do you want this big dick inside you?" the man growled.

Lauren resisted the urge to cry out in affirmation and simply lay there, still panting, starting into the stranger's deep blue eyes. He waited a moment, pressed his dick against her, and again brought her to the edge of orgasm before pulling away. The physical pain of aching desire gripped her insides.

"Do you want me inside you?" he asked again.

"Yes!" Lauren answered, no longer caring for her dignity, for anything but the prospect of being ravished.

The man poked the large head of his penis against her quivering opening, slight hip movements just threatening to penetrate her, but not quite.

"Tell your husband how badly you want me to fuck you."

Lauren shut her eyes, ashamed of the words she knew she had to offer. "I want him to fuck me!" she offered to the room.

The man pushed her head to the side, making her stare at her husband, still standing against the wall, his penis slowly inching its way to a semi-erection with the spectacle. "Say, 'Honey, I need the bad man's big dick inside me.'"

"Honey!" she mustered. Pausing, unbelieving of her own abandon. "I need the bad man's big dick inside me! I neeeed it!!"

With one sharp thrust, the man invaded her with the full length of his cock, and Lauren cried out in surrender at the explosion of pleasure, the sensation of her pussy being stretched out painfully. The feeling of being more filled up than she ever had been, of the muscular stranger's dick pressing against her cervix. He brought his face down to hers, leaning in as if to kiss her, his breath hot on her face, and slowly slid his dick out, his rock-hard shaft grinding against her achingly swollen G-spot. As she raised her lips to accommodate him, he pulled his face away teasingly and thrust himself violently into her again, eliciting another loud pre-orgasmic cry. For what seemed like an eternity, they kept up this erotic dance of desire and denial, his hands caressing her hair, the almost gentle play of his face so close to hers contrasting exquisitely with the animal-like, brute force of his thrusts. Finally he brought his lips to meet hers and kissed her deeply, the lustiness of his tongue's exploration telling her that he was just as aroused by her as she was by him. His cock driving into her more insistently now, faster, even deeper it seemed. The savage blows of its head against her cervix first her hurting her, the pain then turning bittersweet, finally replaced by intense tingling shivers running up through her womb every time he did it. And she could feel her insides beginning to clench, the sensations sharpening. Undeniable portents of just how hard this animal was going to make her cum.

And she loved it - there was no use denying it to herself. Loved watching his strong shoulder muscles bulge as he drove himself into her. The smell of masculinity radiating from him. The beauty of his eyes, their lusty gaze. Now the man was pulling her head back by her hair as he fucked her, running his tongue up and down her neck. Then unleashing her and licking her all over her face. Making her feel so owned. The pressure inside building now to unbearable intensity, the edge of orgasm too much to stand. "Oh... my... God!" she stammered.

The man now gripping the slats of the headboard, the same columns of wood that bound her wrists, using them as leverage to drive himself into her with a force she thought not possible. His body smacking sharply against her pussy lips, the bed groaning under the force of his thrusts. Tears welling in Lauren's eyes from the pressure inside her, scaring her at the thought of the inevitable intensity to follow. The man pulled himself so hard into her that the slats snapped off, wooden shards in his clenched fists, her bindings now free. He tossed them to the side of the bed and wrapped his big arms around her, squeezing her to him, her tits pressed against his chest, making her feel his strength as he continued fucking her just as hard. She wrapped her arms around his large frame, her palms against the hot flesh of his back, feeling his impossibly strong back muscles flexing with his exertions.

In a burst of mind-shattering pleasure, Lauren felt every muscle in her body violently contract. Her womb the nexus of the pleasure, squeezed into a tiny, quaking fist, every one of its never-before-wakened pleasure nerves screaming in ecstasy. A long, wailing scream shaping the breath that rushed out of her lungs, forming finally into words..."

"OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMMIIIIIIING!!!!"

But out of breath now, too convulsed to inhale, still cumming, the clenching inside only strengthening. The walls of her pussy trying to crush the man's dick, his continuing savage thrusts denying them. Stars in her vision, blackness beginning to descend over the face of the man she now loved, his eyes alight with the exhilaration of her pleasure before him...

ZaneJ
ZaneJ
10 Followers