The Doctor's New Companion

Story Info
The Doctor redefines the companions job description.
2.4k words
4.41
47.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the wall, looking across the abandoned car park. I had nothing to do. All my friends had jobs, and I was stuck at home. I jumped down, scuffing my sneakers on the dust, and began to walk home.

I stopped suddenly, as a gust of wind blew around my face, and I began to hear a strange noise. It ended with a thud behind me, and I turned slowly to see a big blue box had appeared. Before I could marvel, the door opened, and a man walked out.

He looked around, appearing to try to work out where he was before he saw me.

'Nice shoes!' he said, giving me a wide grin. I realised he was wearing the same style. He held his hand out, and before I knew it, I was inside the box. Inside was not what I was expecting. It was huge. The man saw my face, and gave another big grin.

'I'm the Doctor' he said. 'And this is my ship! You may have noticed it's bigger on the inside. Don't worry. You'll get used to it!' He pulled some levers down on the console, and the ship shuddered.

'I'm Cait!' I managed. I realised I was quite happy to be taken somewhere with this stranger. His eyes were bright, and spoke of another motive to this trip.

He stopped pushing buttons, and walked over to me.

'Listen. I couldn't help bringing you in here. I need something. I got the impression you needed it to.'

I knew what he meant. I'd known it from the moment I saw him. He saw the instant decision in my face, and moved close, his hand pulling my head into his. Before long he was kissing me passionately, and his hands dropped to my waist. I was conscious that we were walking somewhere, but I was so intent on pulling his suit coat off, I paid no attention until we stopped kissing and he pulled away from me. He held a long object in his hand, and grinned at me, before pushing a button on the side. Within a second, I was totally undressed. Impressed, I stepped backwards, sliding onto a bed that I had suddenly noticed behind me. He undressed himself, and lay down next to me. I reached for his wiry body, and he just grinned, and grabbed my wrists. Before I could move, he'd secured them to the bedposts with ties I had not noticed before. I looked at him, and he raised his eyebrows, mischief in his eyes. He kissed me deeply, before breaking off, and kissing my neck. I groaned softly, and he began to bite me gently, his teeth grazing my skin.

His hands moved to my breasts, and cupped them, his fingers twisting my nipples slightly. I groaned again, louder this time, and his lips moved to join his hands. The biting got a little harder, turning me on even more, before moving further down my body. His hand left my breasts and ran over my skin and his lips found my thighs. He kissed the gently, and the look I saw in his eyes told me he was intentionally ignoring my pussy. I closed my eyes, as he moved upwards, but he didn't touch me. I opened my eyes and glared at him. 'Tease' I accused. He said nothing, kissing my stomach before moving down to my thighs once more.

I groaned yet again, and this time he could really see the effect his teasing was having. I was really wet, and his face was right in front of me. Without warning, his mouth plunged right into me, his tongue tasting my juices. One hand met his mouth, and his long fingers began to move in and out of me, forcing me to come hard.

As my orgasm subsided, he moved back up my body, pausing to bite my neck once more. He untied my hands, but refused to let them go, pinning them instead above my head. He was on top of me now, and had manoeuvred himself so that I could not have moved any more than he wanted me to. I was completely in his power, and I loved it.

He pushed open my legs with his, and pushed his hard dick into me. I gasped. 'Not the only thing bigger on the inside!' he said, a cheeky grin on his face.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he thrust into me, and realised his other hand held the strange object from before. 'Sonic vibrations!' he said, intriguingly, and moved his hand between our bodies, hitting the button once more. A sudden wave hit me. I screamed as the pleasure hit me, and arched my back, causing his thrusts to get harder and deeper than before. I strained against the hand holding me in place, desperate to get hold of him, but he was too strong for me. And my struggling only increased the pace of the fucking I was getting. The vibrations were cranked up, and within seconds I was screaming again, as another massive orgasm wracked my body.

He slowed his thrusts down, still not releasing my hands, loving the fact that I was in his control. I bit my lip, and his mouth moved to my breasts, his teeth nibbling on my nipples.

Finally he released my hands, and I took the opportunity to turn him over. I was on top now, and his hands took the opportunity to feel my body extensively, as I ground my hips into his. It was his turn to bite his lip now, and I could feel another orgasm build as his hands controlled my thrusting. Even when I was supposedly in control, he still found a way to take over. Pulling me into him harder, I came again, the orgasm no less powerful this time than the others.

Shakily, and determined to take an element of control, I forced myself off him, and bent my head. My lips touched him, and my tongue began to lick his length, making him close his eyes. It was his turn to groan as I swallowed as much of him as I could, sucking and licking at the same time. I felt his hand grab my body as I licked him, and I willed him to come.

He shouted out, and came in my mouth, needing it so much. I fell backwards into his arms, and fell asleep. When I came to, he was watching me.

'Want to go home?' he asked.

'Not a chance!' I grinned.

As soon as I'd decided I wasn't leaving the Doctor and his ship, he smiled, and his eyes filled with mischief once more. He moved to grab me, and I giggled and tried to get out of the way. He was faster, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Quickly, I managed to move a hand, and attempted to tickle him. It worked, and he laughed out loud, before grabbing my hands and holding them out of the way.

'Now, now!' he exclaimed, a grin on his face. 'Tickle me and face the consequences!' I wrenched a hand free, and tried to tickle him again.

'Right! That does it!' Within seconds, my hands were secured in the ties once more, and before I could move a muscle, my legs we tied to the bottom of the bed. I was completely spread open, and totally at his mercy.

'Stay there!' he joked, and slipped off the bed. I made vague attempts at releasing my ties, but knew I'd not get free, and it was more to increase my 'punishment'. He re-appeared at the bedside, and gave me a dirty look. 'Don't try and untie yourself, you'll regret it!'

I tried to look cocky, and made another attempt on my wrist ties, looking into his eyes the whole time. 'Oh, you asked for it!' his hand appeared from behind his back, holding a can of squirty cream. He shook it, and pulled off the top, before kneeling next to my body, and taking full advantage of being able to gaze at me. Without warning, he squirted a spiral of cream all over my stomach. Leaving it there, he did the same to each of my breasts, covering them in the cream. He admired his handy work for a minute, before lowering his head. His tongue teasingly licked up the original spiral, savouring every inch. He moved towards my right breast, slowly licking off the cream, and sucking my nipple into his mouth. He bit me, and I cried out, the slight pain masked by the sheer pleasure. He followed his trail of cream across my chest to my left breast, and the same treatment followed; the slow, sensuous licking, followed by the bite that caused so much enjoyment. When the last of the cream was gone, I managed to re-open my eyes and speak. 'Done now? Enough punishment?'

'Oh, I don't think so!' He moved the cream, and squirted a long line down my stomach, stopping just before my pussy. The line moved, and soon my parted thighs had identical cream lines. Another quick look at my face, followed by the cheeky raised eyebrows was the only warning I got for what happened next. A huge mound of cream was squirted right onto my pussy, and I gasped at the coldness of it. He completely ignored the last cream deposit, and set his tongue to work on the line running down my stomach. His tongue was doing wonderful things to my skin, and my breathing was getting heavier. He licked and kissed his way down my thighs, leaving no trace of the cream, except for my body becoming stickier by the second, and hovered over the cream in my cunt. I groaned, as the anticipation was being to kill me. The groan made him smile, and he let his fingertips dance over my thighs. He was intentionally winding me up, knowing the longer he left it, the better it would be. For me, it was excruciating!

'Oh, God, please!'

'Problem?' he asked, feigning innocence.

'Lick me out, please!' I'd given up acting cool. I needed relief.

'Sorry. Are you having a problem?!' he asked again, his smile growing at my frustration growing by the second.

'PLEASE!!' I was begging now. If his tongue could get me that hot on the rest of my body, I needed it to do its work on my cream covered cunt, and fast.

He gave in, and lowered his head, licking slowly again, savouring the taste. His fingers met his mouth, and pushed inside me, and I felt my muscles contract at the touch. He could tell I was close to coming, and started to slow down. I couldn't believe he was doing this.

'Make me come. Oh, please!' I was back to begging, and way past caring.

He answered me by increasing the speed of his fingers, and the strength of his sucking, and before long, I was coming hard. I screamed, relief racking my body. I was trembling, but couldn't move from my ties.

The Doctor paused, allowing me to recover for a minute, before kissing my neck again. He grabbed the screwdriver and pushed it on. For a second, nothing happened, and then my body stopped trembling, and I felt as though I was being washed down with warm water. The sensation was wonderful.

'A real shower would be nice!' I said.

'And let you go? Don't think so! Far too dangerous!' The settings on the screwdriver changed again, and this time my body felt as though a vibrator was caressing it. I moaned softly, my eyes closing. Kisses followed the vibrating screwdriver, and I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. His long fingers danced over my body, and I knew I needed him. I opened my eyes, and he looked at me. 'Fuck me now!' I demanded. Another grin was all I got in return. I shook my head. 'Doctor! Untie me!' another demand that was met by a grin. The kissing and vibrations were becoming too much, but I needed him inside me.

He moved and sat between my open legs, giving him an excellent view of my pussy, as I lay on show. The screwdriver moved to my clit, and my moaning began in earnest. I struggled against my ties again, but the Doctor moved the screwdriver out of the way. My eyes flew open in desperation. 'I told you that you'd regret it!' he said. He moved back up to my head, and began the move down my body with the screwdriver once more. His hard dick was close enough to my head, and I flicked out my tongue, licking him quickly. He paused, and moved a little closer, allowing me to take him into my mouth, as much as my ties would let me. I alternated sucking with licking, moving my tongue over him. My mouth worked furiously, as I tried to make him as turned on as he had made me. His gorgeous brown eyes were closed, and his breathing was heavy. As soon as I had him completely, I gave one last long, slow, suck, and stopped, moving my head away from him. He opened his eyes.

'You can tease, so can I!' I declared.

'Very good! Oh, very good!' the screwdriver continued its work, but a little faster this time, and I knew he'd give in after feeling me sucking him.

I looked into his eyes again. 'Fuck Me Now!' I said, a determined expression on my face. He moved between my legs once more, and this time, gave me what I wanted, pushing all 12" into me hard and fast. I groaned in pleasure, and he fucked me hard, one hand twisting my nipples again, the other supporting him as he thrust into me.

I arched my back, meeting his thrusts, and the muscles inside my cunt contracted, pulling his dick into me. He was very close to coming now, and my body was close to giving me the strongest orgasm of the afternoon. Was it even afternoon any more? I had no idea, and nothing in the world could stop me focusing on the sensation of being fucked senseless by the Doctor. He soulful brown eyes looked deep into mine for a few seconds, before closing once more. The intensity of the fucking increased for a minute, and we both came together, our bodies shaking with the energy we had used up.

'Are you going to untie me now?' I asked when we'd recovered.

'Nah, I thought I'd leave you here!' he laughed, and untied me. I lay and wondered what we would do next!