The Dog

Story Info
A chaste man gets leashed for bad behavior.
2.7k words
4.35
140.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haven't been writing much lately, so this will hopefully kick my butt into gear. This the beginning of a story I haven't finished. If you like it, let me know and I'll continue. If not...

Usual warnings. Some of what is contained in this story likely isn't a good idea in real life. Use your brains. Literature is literature, no more, no less.

*

He lay next to Her, listening to Her soft, even breath of sleep. He had been listening to Her for an hour now, by the digital clock, and still He couldn't fall asleep. With balls aching and images from earlier in the night running in loop through his brain, he didn't expect to sleep any time soon.

For hours he had worshipped Her body, bringing Her to her first orgasm with his fingers from behind. Then finally She gave him something he had been begging for for days; She had queened him, smothering him, drowning him in Her sweet beautiful pussy, sitting on his face, writhing through an intense orgasm achieved with his tongue deep inside Her. She had tormented him mercilessly throughout, bringing him over and over again to the brink of orgasm and denying him each time, usually with Her hand but a few times with her amazingly skilled mouth. So pleased She had seemed with him, that he was almost certain She would let him cum, but claiming exhaustion from two such intense orgasms, she merely locked him up with a kiss on his forehead and fell into quick sleep.

As She found the male chastity device he wore during the day uncomfortable to sleep against, She had come up with an alternative. His hands were loosely cuffed, locked with small padlocks to a chain between running up to the headboard. Around his right ankle was another cuff chained to the footboard of their large wrought iron bed. The system allowed him relatively free movement and comfort but he could not lower his hands past rib level or pull his body very far up in the bed. This set-up very effectively prevented him from touching his genitals in any way. In some ways this was worse than his Curve. Because She milked him at least once a day, he had yet to have any nocturnal orgasm and he was tortured every night by the feel of her soft skin against his body.

Unable to help himself, he nuzzled Her neck gently, breathing softly into her ear, and savored her sleepy murmurs as She cuddled her body back into his. Eventually, he fell into a light sleep with the warm sleeping smell of Her in his nose.

***

"Stop that! Stop that now!"

The sharp voice jarred him out of his sleep, bringing him into confused wakefulness. He lay on his side, curled somewhat and She was sitting up next to him. In the dim light filtering in from the street, he could see the angry look on Her face and cringed inside.

"What do you think you're doing?"

At her words he became aware of his body and in horror realized he had his knees wrapped around her thigh, his cock, hard and throbbing, tight to the smooth flesh of Her leg. Even now, his hips were twitching and by the wetness he felt, he knew that in his sleep he must have being rubbing himself on Her for some time. In fact, he was only a few moments from orgasm, and only with a major effort of will did he unwrap his legs from hers and pull away.

"Mistress, I... I'm sorry... sleeping... I..."

"Shut up. You are disgusting. No control at all. Humping me in my sleep."

"Mistress, I apologize; I'm so sorry. I was asleep. I didn't know..."

She pulled away from him, kneeling up on the bed, towering over him like a vengeful Goddess, and he didn't think he had ever felt such shame before. She was right, he had no control, and he had no idea how to make this horrible indiscretion up to Her.

"I thought we had been doing so well pet," She told him in a softer voice. The anger faded from Her face, replaced by pity and disappointment. "I really thought I had been getting somewhere with you, helping you learn to control your animal urges, and now this. Humping me in the night like an animal. Just like an animal."

Her face became thoughtful for a moment, brows furrowing slightly between her green eyes that ran over his naked body. Then her face lit up, eyes sparkling and a small smile pulled at her rosy lips. The expression was so sweet, angelic, innocent looking even, and he shuddered in terror and deeper inside, excitement. He knew this expression well. It meant that She had thought of something that pleased Her and boded very badly for him. Although inexperienced as a Domme, She more than made up for lack of worldly knowledge with a devious creativity and imagination that had brought him sobbing to Her amazing feet more than once. His desperate need to please Her was matched only by Her ability to torment and frustrate him.

"Yes, like an animal. Like a dog I think. Exactly like a dog."

"Mistress, please-"

"Shhhh," She whispered, laying a small finger across his lips. "No more talking now."

She jumped from the bed and he couldn't help but admire her body. Silky white soft skin, full breasts tapering from her ribs to her waist under a black cami, then swelling again to her rounded hips. The lace panties She wore covered and tantalized at the same time, beautifully highlighting Her gorgeously long, graceful legs. Firmly muscled thighs flowed into slim, shapely calves into incredibly delicate ankles. And her feet... How to describe her feet? Pure alabaster beauty. He had never seen their like, not even on sites dedicated to feet. And if anyone would know, it would be him. The uncountable hours he had spent online, masturbating uncontrollably to unending images of feet. In exchange for helping him in controlling his shameful addiction, She had allowed him access to the most spectacular feet he had ever dreamed of touching. Not once had he regretted begging to be Her slave.

During his silent admiration, She quickly unchained him from the bed, leaving the cuffs with their chains on him. Then Her hand was in his hair, grasping hard, and bodily She dragged him out of the bed while he scrambled to keep up with Her.

In the corner of the bedroom, embedded in the bare wood floor was a sturdy eyebolt. For him it was a place of humiliation and torment, where he spent his punishment time. Leaving less than three feet of slack, She attached a chain first between the bolt and his permanently welded collar, then the cuffs on his wrist and finally the cuff on his ankle. He was immediately impressed by how very uncomfortable this bondage would be for him. Though the chain ran freely through the bolt, with so little length between collar, cuffs and ankle, he was forced to curl himself tightly around the center point. Already he could feel strain in his shoulders, hip digging into the hard floorboards, tension that would lead to cramps in his thighs. Pulling a spare blanket from the bed, tucking it around his shivering form, She crouched next to him, stroking his hair and neck.

"Don't cry sweet, you know I'm doing this for you, for your own good. I want you to be the best slave in the world and this is how to do it. You want to please me don't you, make me proud?"

He fought back tears of shame and fear of pain, not wanting to begin sniveling so soon. "Yes Mistress, I want to please You more than anything. I'm so ashamed that I've failed You."

"We will make it right. You sleep now and in the morning I will show you how to please me."

"Yes Mistress, thank You for all Your thoughtfulness. I love You so much."

"I know darling, now sleep."

Washed in the warmth of her care and the intensity of his love for her, he fell into a drained sleep far more quickly than he would have guessed possible in such a position, and dreamt of Her through the darkest hours of the night.

***

Warm morning light woke him slowly, and rolling heavily onto his back he groaned as he stretched his legs out. The pain in all the muscles of his body brought the events of the night to his mind and eyes flying open, he saw his beloved Mistress kneeling next to him on the floor. The blanket was gone, and the chain removed from the bolt, but still clasped to the collar around his neck, leaving him loose to move if only his cramped body could take advantage of it's freedom.

"Mistress," he gasped as he tried to sit up, pain shooting through his shoulders and down his back. With Her arms wrapped firmly around him, She helped him into a sitting position. He collapsed forward, forehead on his knees, and moaned in relief as She began strongly massaging his neck and shoulders. She explained what would happen that day.

"You were very, very bad last night. No, don't say anything, I know that you are sorry, but that isn't enough. You need to learn your lesson and you have a lot to make up to me. I think I have come up with a way to do both those things."

While She spoke with in a mild, explaining voice, he hung on Her every word. At once he was thrilled to know there was something that he could do that would make it better and at the same time anxious and fearful at how much pain this may cost him. It quickly became evident that just about any physical punishment would have been easier to bear than what She had planned.

"Since you have so little control over your animal urges, in punishment you will spend the day as an animal. A dog. My dog. My faithful, well-behaved, loving animal companion. From the moment I have you prepared you will no longer be a human in my eyes or your own. You are not to speak at all. At most you may bark, whine or yelp as a dog when appropriate. If this is a problem for you, I have several gags that you are familiar with that will enforce this. I hope you don't make that necessary.

"You can't stand; dogs don't stand and neither will you. Rather than allow temptation to torment you for the day, I will, very kindly I believe, make this impossible for you"

In a shaking little boy voice he thanked Her.

"You're welcome. No use of your hands today. Again, I will help you with this by making them as useful to you as paws, which is appropriate. Lastly you will be outfitted in a way that will constantly remind you of your position so that by complacency you aren't tempted to forget you place. Now come dog."

Standing with the chain turned leash in Her hand, She walked from the bedroom towards the living room with him crawling somewhat stiffly behind. His position allowed him a wonderful view up the short black skirt She had donned. He could even see the tops of the thigh high sheer black hose She wore, and her silky black panties. That sight and her shapely hosed feet padding before him brought him instantly to high arousal. By the time they reached the coffee table with it's variety of carefully chosen objects on display he was virtually panting in his lust.

Ordering him up on his knees, She asked for his hands. Taking some white fabric medical tape, She began enclosing his hands. From his wrists She worked down, binding his thumb to his palm and his finger together. When finished he couldn't even curl his hands. Effectively, he now possessed paws and with trepidation he suspected that he would not have been able to bring himself to orgasm manually even if he dared attempt such a thing.

Next, on his hands and knees, legs spread widely, Her actions explained the use of two rather incomprehensible items on the table. The sturdy white twine She wound several times around the base of his balls. Although She delighted in causing him pain in this area, today's treatment was not truly uncomfortable, at most it sensitized, until She attached the dowel that is. Pulling his sack back between his legs as far as She could, She attached the 24" length of wood just below his balls, but behind his thighs. The weight of the dowel pulled at him, slightly painfully, but he was confused as to its purpose until She ordered him to stand.

He quickly tried to scramble to his feet and was at a half crouch when pain ripped through his testicles, deep into his belly, bringing sudden nausea. Knees folding beneath him, he fell forwards with his useless paws clutched over himself, face pressed to the floor groaning. Over him, he could hear Her clapping Her hands, and in his mind's eye could see Her happy smile with excitement lighting it.

"Oh it works! This is great, just wonderful. I wasn't totally certain if it would work or not, but this is so great!"

His Mistress knelt down next to him, and taking his chin in the palm of her hand, pulled him up on his hands and kneels, forcing him to release his aching balls to support himself. Intently She peered into his eyes, her smile widening at the tears still welling.

"That hurt a lot didn't it? See, now you won't be tempted to try to stand. Aren't you glad you won't have to fight that? But it does seem to need some adjusting."

He nodded vigorously, afraid that speaking even now might anger Her, making her change Her mind about loosening it. Feeling Her hands between his legs, releasing the twine where it was tied to the dowel, he moaned at the relief to his painful testicles. The ending of pain more enjoyable than just about any pleasure he had felt. The relief lasted only seconds. With a firm hand wrapped around his balls, She began stretching them backwards. It wasn't the wrenching agony of before, but still, wordless, open mouthed whimpers poured from him as the tension increased second by second. Her other hand rested on his ass, preventing him from rocking backwards to relieve the pressure on his sack. When he began to fear that She had plans for castration and was on the edge of begging release, She finally knotted the twine to the dowel behind his thighs. So tightly bound were his balls that they pulled his cock down and back, pointing towards his knees. Incomprehensively he had hardened through this procedure, and flushed a brilliant red when She reached a hand between his legs to stroke his now raging hard on. He could feel the wetness Her soft fingers spread over the head, gasping at the intense combination of such pleasure with pain.

With his head hanging low, completely focused now on the sensations caused by Her hand, he didn't notice what She was doing with the other. Feeling something smooth and moist against his asshole, his eyes flew open. The view offered between his legs was perplexing for a moment. Hair. Long black coarse hair trailed over his lower legs and just brushed the floor. He watched for a few seconds, feeling the pressure on his hole increase then it clicked. Oh no. A tail. A tail attached to a butt plug. By the feel of it a rather large butt plug.

He raised his eyes to find Her gazing at his face as She worked both hands. She had an absorbed expression, searching his eyes, drinking in everything he was feeling that showed on his face. With his eyes locked to hers for an instant he felt completely invaded by Her, as if his soul was laid out before Her for examination and torment. She was smiling.

To be continued... if you all like it so far!