The Doll Collector Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers

Jillian hazy eyes watched the Doctor as he studied the key in his hand willing him to argue that she was not a possession and that it was wrong to keep another human being as a doll to be played with trained into the ultimate sex toy. The doctor though merely nodded and turned to unlock the door and hold it wide as she was wheeled in. She heard rather than saw the door close and lock behind her as she looked around the room.

Jacques deftly undid the straps that held her in place and holding out his scarred hand for her to take to help her from the stand. The haze while still muffling her thoughts and creating fire in her belly whenever one of the men touched her was easing slightly, she looked at his extended hand a moment too long before taking it causing him to frown and ask the doctor over her shoulder if he still had the remote for the shock collar. She immediately put her hand in his without changing her expression and he rewarded her by crooning, "Good girl my princess. Training will go splendidly if you understand the system of punishment and reward."

Continuing to hold her hand he led her to one of the doors on the left side of the room, and held it open for her signalling the doctor to follow. It was like a medical examination room but with all of the facilities of a bathroom. It was cold and sterile and made her flesh goose-bumped just looking around it. "It is here you will undergo a daily grooming routine supervised at first by Miss Rose but eventually on your own. This room will also be made available to the doctor for any minor medical procedures I deem necessary and a monthly health check." He looked at Jillian whose face had turned pale and she shook her head in disbelief her eyes on the doctor who was opening cabinets and smiling, praising the fittings and equipment he found.

"Good grooming and health care is non-negotiable, Princess. You will follow the instructions of Miss Rose and Doctor Gabriel in here to the letter or there will be punishments you will not enjoy as much as the daily routines of this room," Jacques admonished, his grip tightening on her hand making her look down at it again.

Leading her back out he opened the other door on that side of the room exposing a large walk-in closet that was filled to over flowing, "Miss Rose will help you choose appropriate outfits each day when she brings your breakfast, the rest of your wardrobe will be brought up from the basement floor once we are done here tonight." He shut the door quickly as if this did not interest him in the least. Crossing the room past a massive four post bed hung with heavy materials he approached the doors on the other side of the room.

"Punishment and training rooms," The first showed a small dark space bereft of any furnishings or windows, the second looked like someone had gone to a medieval dungeon and taken every torture device known to mankind and placed it within this room.

Jillian gasped, and instinctively turned away from the sight before her. It was just the reaction Jacques had hoped for and he pulled her into a tight embrace. "You have nothing to fear my princess, I am sure you will be loving and loyal to me above all others and there will be no need for us to even use most of this equipment." Hiding her face in his chest Jillian welcomed the embrace, surprising both herself and Jacques. Tears filled her eyes and all she wanted at that moment was to be out of that room, turning in his arms she fled back into the suite that was her home. She looked with wild eyes at the large windows behind the ornate bed and rushed to them only to find that what she had thought was lead lighting was in fact heavy bars in a cross hatch pattern marring the perfection of the glass plane.

Turning back into the room and seeing the disappointment on the face of the men that had followed her, she moved to the side of the bed quickly but it was too late, the shock collar sizzled as it sent wave after wave through her body before she collapsed to the floor in a heap of unconscious sapphire blue.

"It is her first day here," Gabriel said to placate his friend, "Look at what she endured this morning alone let alone her time with Joe and us this afternoon. It is a wonder she didn't lose her mind earlier and attempt to break free. Even girls who seek out a life of submission do not always do well on the first day."

"I guess," Jacques said, pouting like a spoilt child who had had his favourite toy taken away.

"She will be out for a little while. Why don't you tell me about this training idea you have," Gabriel encouraged using the hidden intercom to ask Miss Rose to attend them in the Princess Room.

"She is just like all the others isn't she?" Jacques murmured plaintively as Gabriel returned to his side.

"No actually, from what I have seen today, I don't think she is," the doctor smiled, "I agree with you that she is special and could be the one." His answer had been partly for the sake of Jacques but mostly for his own selfish reasons. There was about the girl, an innocence and vulnerability that fed his own personal fetishes. He enjoyed the idea that he alone would be helping Jacques train the girl rather than so often attending girls that Joe had pushed too hard and damaged in some way. He didn't want that for Jillian, neither did he want her owner to become discontent so early in her training.

Miss Rose arrived ringing the small doorbell that had been installed as the door would be always locked and in Jacques mind it would serve to warn his princess of his imminent arrival so that she would be ready to greet him as he deserved. Classical conditioning, much like Pavlov's dog, he had reasoned and gone on to look further into classical conditioning and formulate a plan of training different to that of Joe who had always led the way in his collectables venture. It was Joe with his training and untraceable past that had made the initial contacts they needed outside of Jacques inner circle to sell the dolls on a wider stage making Jacques a very wealthy man and able to pay Joe the seven figure salary he demanded for doing a job he loved.

In the end though, with all the contacts Jacques now had, Joe had become overtime not much more than a necessary evil to continue the shadier side of his business ventures. All of the dolls he employed and owned were expendable and after the damage Joe had done to one living doll, Jacques had let him know that if he wanted to continue to enjoy the freedoms of this life and the money it brought him Joe had better start following orders instead of giving them. Joe had raged about being indispensable, about knowing too much and found much to his chagrin that the members of this house were indeed loyal to Jacques not to him as he had thought.

He was placed under house arrest while another Joe was sent out to do his work. In the end Jacques had come to him with a choice, stay and do what he was paid to do or leave, and do as he wished. Joe, hearing the underlying threat in the words, had stayed. In truth he had never wanted to leave but the blow to his ego that Jacques could dispense with him so easily had rocked his certainty of place within the hierarchy of this house. He began to see how his arrogance and mistreatment of the other staff had worked against him and that the man he had always viewed as an eccentric cripple was possibly more cold and calculating than Joe himself.

Remembering the battle of wills with Joe clearly and the feeling of power and control he felt in handling the brutish man who could have ripped him in half had he wanted to, he smiled at Rose and Gabriel who had let her into the room. In them he saw the two people who he trusted most in this world, they were now like family to him and he loved them in his own way. He knew without doubt that they both cared for him and his wellbeing. He could trust them to understand his obsession with this woman as he could never trust Joe or Billy with whom he had formed close friendships.

As far as Joe and Billy knew this woman was a special case, just as the last woman he had thought to add to his personal collection had been. She though had never truly accepted him or even put on a pretence of love while merely tolerating him as Lady Jane had done and continued to do. He had sold her to a the crown prince of a middle eastern country and only the two people in this room with him right now knew how much that woman's rejection had hurt Jacque. She had loved Joe of course, and tried to go through the motions in the hopes of making Joe jealous. It had backfired though as with the arrival of a new girl all of Joe's interest had been transferred to his new prize as he called the women. It was at that point the girl had given up any thoughts of adjusting to life in the house of Jacques Milieu.

Lost in the dark thoughts of failed ventures and plans he looked back at the girl on the floor. He wanted her, needed her and believed himself in love with her. By cutting Joe out of her training from this point on he may just find a way to make her love him in return.

Miss Rose had entered the room and taken in the situation at a glance. She gave Gabriel a withering look, stating without words that he shouldn't have let it get this far and went to kneel beside Jacques and the girl. "Leave her to me, you and Gabriel go down and get a drink. I will call you when she is all better," Rose spoke to him like the child she had practically raised and loved from the time she was first employed as a nurse to care for the badly burnt son of a nobleman. "Come on Jackie, take your friend down to the library and show him those lovely pictures you had taken today while I clean up your new doll."

"Actually I would really like to see them, I haven't had a chance to take a peek yet," Gabriel added enthusiastically. "I imagine she is causing quite the sensation online." The men walked from the room and Rose looked at the girl on the floor. Standing up again she went and got a cool cloth from the clinical bathroom placing it on the back of the girls neck and coaxing her awake. "Come on lovely, wake up now and move up onto the bed," Rose said softly as Jillian began to blink her way back to consciousness.

"Help me," Jillian croaked looking bleary eyed at the motherly woman.

"Well that's what I am trying to do Lovely. Now, let's get you up onto the bed," Rose replied.

"Please, I have to get out of here," Jillian persisted though the croaking whisper failed several times during the sentence.

"Now why would you want to do that lovely girl? Did you hit your head when you fell?" Miss Rose finally settled Jillian to the bed puffing in her exertions and sitting on the bed with the young woman. Rose took Jillian's hand and looked into her eyes holding her gaze, "Listen to me very carefully now for I will only give you this advice once. What you do with it after that is up to you," she waited for Jillian to nod her understanding before continuing. "It doesn't matter how nicely you ask, or how many times you ask or even how many people you ask, the only person who can help you here is you, lovely." Rose knew how much Jacques wanted this young woman to be the one, someone he could share his life with and make a life with. She knew he wanted this young woman more than any of the collectables in his home and the lavish lifestyle he afforded his friends and staff.

"Yes, you," Rose said again to Jillian's confused look. "Jacques can make your life a fairy-tale full of magic and wonder and give you all your heart desires if you can just accept it and him. If you continue to wish for the life you once had you will only make him miserable and in turn yourself miserable. Should you continue over time to fight against this new life you now have you will be given back to Joe to use and abuse as he pleases," Rose paused at the look of horror on the young woman's face and nodded to emphasis the point she was about to make. "That is not the worse fate that awaits you should you continue this foolishness, but I have said enough."

Rose stood up and looked down on Jillian repeating her first statement, "The only person who can help you now is you, remember that and decide if being the pampered princess of a man who just wants to be looked at with admiration for all he has done and accomplished, when the rest of the world ridiculed and mocked him for his appearance and impairments, is really so bad. He is not the monster you think he is, spoilt selfish young women who will not return his calls are the monsters." Having said her peace and seeing Jillian recoil from her last statement as if she had been slapped in the face satisfied the woman who loved and cared for Jacques like a son when his own family had rejected him for his disfigurement.

"Come now let's fix your hair and make-up before he returns to check on you. He was very concerned about your hysteria earlier," Rose held out her hand and smiled encouragingly. Jillian had known she was trapped from the time she had been taken to see Lady Jane but a dim little spark of hope had made her continue to seek a way out of her captivity. The softly spoken, rotund woman holding her hand out to her and speaking so rationally, not threatening, not cajoling but speaking straight to her about the heart of the matter and why she was here at all, had snuffed out any hope that still glimmered in her mind.

She had done this to herself with her off hand dismissal of Jacques cordial invitations to revisit this house of her own free will. If she took the words of Miss Rose at face value, things could become a lot worse for her than they were now. She shuddered not wanting to think about what would be worse than the punishment room here or the dungeon downstairs with GI Joe and his pals. Taking the hand offered Jillian stood unsteadily and followed Rose to the clinical bathroom.

She sat obediently, feeling numb, her thoughts about all that had happened during this day whirling in her drug addled brain. The words of Rose seeming to be the only thing that made sense to her at that moment, she could choose to make her life harder or she could just accept what was happening to her. The crooning words of her drug induced dreams earlier rose up in mind and she found the little voice in her mind telling her that Jacques meant her no harm, that he would love and protect her here. She knew it was true, it had been wrong to ignore his invitations and put him off with weak excuses and this was merely the consequences of her rudeness.

It did not have to be as bad as today was. She could try to live as best she could as a caged pet until someone, anyone from her real life realised she was gone, missing, vanished into thin air. Surely her boss would realise come Monday morning. The small spark of hope flickered back to life again, all she had to do was survive until they found her. Someone must have seen her abductor carry her from the building, there must be a clue somewhere at work or in her apartment that would lead detectives to Jacques Milieu. She just had to survive as best she could until then.

The thought made her feel stronger and more determined and she finally looked up at the mirror where Miss Rose was applying the finishing touches to her make up. A sudden wave of guilt washed over her for thinking about leaving him again when he cared about her so much he had gone to all this trouble of bring her here when she has spurned his attempts to contact and see her again. Her mind flip-flopped between the crooning voice playing in her mind and the small spark of hope that someone would miss her come Monday, that someone would look for her. The flame of hope flickered and became dimmer as she realised Jacques would have planned for that eventuality.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,532 Followers